It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <flower@mari4mail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anyta; <anitakamchatka22@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:56 pm

....also in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Hello. If you are against adequate communication, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Anyta, to me forty-three years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is Russian Federation, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows pay attention and give mutual romantic feelings.
I'm already not a little girl, do not want listening to complaints and excuses I want to positive. I want to make my man a happy man! I want enjoy life now, because time flies very fast.
I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship.
I will reply only to reasonable and serious your answer. I want to know you better and waiting on you your photos.
If you are interested, don't hesistate to write me at my email address: anitakamchatka22@mail.ru
Regards, Anyta.

Received: from delayudengi2019.info (delayudengi2019.info. [2.59.42.179])
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:06:45 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

TimeWeb Ltd.
TimeWeb Co. Ltd. Role Account
22A,Zastavskaya str.
196084, Saint-Petersburg
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Anyta; <anitakamchatka22@mail.ru>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anyta; <anitakamchatka33@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:07 pm

.... of course also in my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Hello. If you is not configured to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Anya, to me 43 years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is RU, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows take care and give mutual romantic feelings.
I'm already adult woman, not eager listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I want to give calm and positive to your man! I want enjoy life now, because time flies very fast.
I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship.
I will reply only to reasonable and thought out your answer. Write me more about yourself and please send your photos.
If you like to know me, don't be shy to answer me at my email address: anitakamchatka33@mail.ru
Regards, Anytik.

Received: from delayudengi.info (delayudengi.info. [2.59.42.182])
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:20:00 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

TimeWeb Ltd.
TimeWeb Co. Ltd. Role Account
22A,Zastavskaya str.
196084, Saint-Petersburg
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anyta; <anitakamchatka33@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:13 pm

... with the same crap, Emailaddress & Mailheader also in my 419 & MBN-Spamfolder today.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinat444@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Good evening, If you is not configured to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Marina, to me forty-two years old, I live in the city of Tomsk, this is Siberia, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows take care and give mutual romantic feelings. I'm already not a little girl, not eager listen to whining I want to be happy. I want to bring joy to my man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need adult man, so you can do not answer me if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to adequate and serious your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and please send your snapshots.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: marinat444@yandex.com

Regards, Marinok

Received: from localhost (unknown [136.228.131.16])
To: <captjmorg@aol.com>
Reply-To: Marinulenka Marinusik <ivystar1104@room.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Marinulenka Marinusik <ivystar1104@room.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 05:01:56 +0200

SINET, Dedicated Fiber, Dedicated Speed, Dedicated Support, Dedicated Always.
Vireak Ouk
#93, Preah Sihanouk Blvd,
Phnom Penh
Cambodia

PIC-736.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinat444@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 07, 2019 3:46 pm

Hello unknown. If you are against adequate communication, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Marina, to me 42, I live in the city of Tomsk, this is Siberia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows take care and love. I'm already not a little girl, do not want listening to complaints and excuses I want to positive. I I will be happy make my man a happy man! I want be happy every day, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need adult man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will reply only to reasonable and thought out your answer. Write me more about yourself and waiting on you your pics.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: marinat444@yandex.com

All the best, Marinulenka,

Received: from localhost (186-90-189-10.genericrev.cantv.net [186.90.189.10])
To: <tynril@scarlet.be>
Reply-To: Marinka Sun <mi-0930@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Marinka Sun <mi-0930@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2019 01:19:23 +0200

CANTV Servicios, Venezuela
Alexander Martinez
Segunda Avenida de los Palos Grandes, 000, Entre Av. Fr
1060 - Caracas - MI
Venezuela

PCX624.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinat999@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Hello say. If you are not, Configured have as adults, they can nothing to reply to this letter. My name is Marina, to me 42 years old, I live in the city of Tomsk, Siberia that is, they can him on searching the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who pay attention and worn on the hands.
Probably, you ask how I found you? address gave me a dating agency. They probably ask where they have their box? I have no idea where the dating website has its address. I registered on the website and the questionnaire, which criteria in a man I care to ensure that the agency a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box. but I am registered in the demo version, that is free, so I know? nothing about you. I do not have your photo, I do not where they land life, in which city they live and what is most important, how old they are. I know? nothing about. So if you want to continue to communicate, please erzahl me more information about yourself.
I am already adult woman, not eagerly listen to me whine wants to be happy. I will I give-peace and positive her husband! I want to be happy day everyone Because flies than pass the years and I am growing old.
Seeking a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but no less than of old. I do not want a guy who is young than me. I need adult man, so you may not do on this letter when not ready answer for a serious relationship.
I will reply only to reasonable and thought your answer. Email me about yourself and please send your photos to know more. This is my e-mail marinat999@yandex.com !.
All the best, Marina.

Received: from 194.156.126.48 (unknown [110.80.33.226])
Reply-To: Marina <sccxno@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 14:57:06 +0400

CHINANET-FJ
descr: CHINANET FUJIAN PROVINCE NETWORK
Chinanet Hostmaster
No.31 ,Jingrong street,
Beijing
China

fotos.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinat9096@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:57 pm

.... from my DMF-Mailaccount today..... I've not written to her ..... again Scammer address deal

Hello xxxxxxx!
How have you been? How are you doing?
Thank you for your attention to my letter. I think that you are a good man!) I'm right ?
xxxxxxx,I'm very good-natured, sympathetic, kind, and modest.
I do not know what to write to you in this short letter.
I like when dialogue is fastened! I'm waiting for pictures and a letter.
Have a nice day or evening!

Marina

Received: from [10.8.8.31] ([82.102.19.133])
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:24:34 +0300

M247-LTD-Brussels
M247 Brussels NOC
Wezembeekstraat 2
1930, Zaventem
Belgium

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinat4977@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:36 pm

.... from my 24FD-Mailaccount today with the last Pics ..... I've not written to her ..... again Scammer address deal

Hello xxxxxxx!
How have you been? How are you doing?
Thank you for your attention to my letter. I think that you are a good man!) I'm right ?
xxxxxx,I'm very good-natured, sympathetic, kind, and modest.
I do not know what to write to you in this short letter.
I like when dialogue is fastened! I'm waiting for pictures and a letter.
Have a nice day or evening!

Marina

Received: from [10.8.8.31] ([82.102.19.133])
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:24:23 +0300

M247-LTD-Brussels
M247 Brussels NOC
Wezembeekstraat 2
1930, Zaventem
Belgium

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:00 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

I’d like to start my letter with a great hello yxxxxxxxx.
I’m trying to find my mate like thousands of other people...
May be it sounds too banal... But anyway I still do not lose a hope that my dream will come true one day!
I’ve became an internet user some year ago, but I’ve been disappointed many times during this period of time.
I wish to tell to you at once, that no money is necessary to me.
If we decide to meet, the meeting will be in Russia, in my city Tomsk.
I not the mercantile woman, but I wish to tell, that I do not want, that my man had financial problems, credits.
Many men complain of financial problems. I invited one man to Russia. But he has answered me, that has no possibility to pay for the ticket.
And in correspondence he wrote, that has no problems. I do not want, that words dispersed from actions.
I want, that my man could care of me. I do not say, that I demand gifts and ornaments.
I wish to come to Tomsk once a year.
I thus agree to work in other country. I do not wish to be cargo for the man.
I am ready to help our family.
I received a lot of letters from different men. And I received a lot of insults in them …
For example, that Russian women deceive men from other countries.
I've read a lot about it in the internet, and I understand today’s worries of foreigners.
But I’d like to explain that not all women in Russia act like that.
A wise man will always be able to distinguish a real woman from the false bride.
I will repeat, that I not the mercantile woman and I am ready to work also in the new country.
Thousands of people from our planet find their happiness, and I am sure I also worthy of this.
I am brought well up. And I will never be humiliated. I want to myself respect and understanding.
Now I began to feel one-which and I wish to leave Russia.
I wish to reverse the life.
Please, tell me more about yourself, your family, your work.
I have a cell phone, but I'll tell you my number only when I realise that I know you well. I had a bad experience before.
I gave my phone number to one man, and called me many times a day, even when I said that I could not talk, he did not understand me.
After that I even had to change my number. I will tell you my number for sure, but please be patient, ok?
I the real the woman and me real relations are necessary!!!
I think I have told you enough for today.
I tried and wrote this letter the whole hour. I hope you you understand me.
I hope you are interested in continuing our dialogue and knowing me better. I am waiting for your answer.
Marina

Received: from [10.8.8.42] ([82.102.19.133])
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 16:53:09 +0300

M247 LTD Brussels
M247 Brussels NOC
Wezembeekstraat 2
1930, Zaventem,
Belgium

1011758465.jpg

1135174253.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:45 pm

... with the same Message and Pics also in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Received: from [10.8.8.42] ([82.102.19.133])
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 17:23:25 +0300

M247 LTD Brussels
M247 Brussels NOC
Wezembeekstraat 2
1930, Zaventem,
Belgium

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elvina; <elvinat9440@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:18 pm

.... with the same Message + Pics also in my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Received: from [10.8.1.2] ([37.120.143.12])
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:05:49 +0300

M247 LTD Brussels
M247 Brussels NOC
Wezembeekstraat 2
1930, Zaventem,
Belgium

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:49 pm

.... with the same Message + Pics from Friday also in my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Received: from [10.8.8.18] ([83.97.23.29])
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 18:23:11 +0300

M247-LTD-BERLIN
M247 LTD Berlin Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS BERLIN NOC
Albert Einstein Ring 17-25
14532, Kleinmachow
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:16 pm

.... again in my 24FD-Spamfolder ..... same Text & Pics.

Received: from [10.8.8.18] ([83.97.23.29])
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 18:46:31 +0300

M247-LTD-BERLIN
M247 LTD Berlin Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS BERLIN NOC
Albert Einstein Ring 17-25
14532, Kleinmachow
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinan9096@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:01 pm

.... from my DMF-Mailaccount today.

Hello xxxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive a letter from you. I am smiling now and I am in a good mood.
How was your day? What's new?
I'm 42 years old. My birthday 5 May 1977. My zodiac sign is Taurus. My height is 169cm. My weight is 63 kg.
I never been married and I don't have own children. I work in the tourist centre as the bookkeeper.
I conduct book keeping, I distribute the salary to workers of the centre and I make the tax reporting.
I’d like to ask you to send me more of your photos, photos of your house. I want to see your life in detail. I want to know your country’s culture.
I’ll tell you about my parents now. My father's name Nikolay, and he is 63 years old. Mother’s name is Elena, and she is 61 years old.
They live in suburb of Tomsk. It is about 3700km from Moscow.
My mom does not work anymore. She is a housewife now. My father operates a tractor, he provides services to the local collective farm, but the tractor is his property. He always has a lot of work in winter and summer.
My parents are very nice, I love them so much. They are well-known and respectful people, because we were always an example for other families.
I think my parents gave me a good education, and I'm so grateful for it.
I told them that I want to find a serious man from foreign country for serious relationship. At the first time they were against it.
But my parents and I understand each other very good. They know about my friend Anna, who married a man from Spain.
I have told them how happy my friend is. And my parents accepted my desire.
The main issue in all relationships is to be honest with each other and always trust each other.
I'm tired of living alone. Every day I go to bed alone and I feel lack of man’s worth.
My last relationship was not serious. I have not seen a serious intent in men who paid attention to me and I have not felt a strong man's shoulder. It is very important to me. I want to feel that my man is always ready to take care of me.
I hope you understand me. All women are the weaker sex and fragile creatures. We always need to have a reliable man near us.
And if I feel myself in safety, I'll do my best to make my man the happiest person. I will always be a reliable and honest partner in life. Please tell to me about your last relationship. What are the most important things in relationship for you?
Have a nice day.
Marina

Received: from [10.8.8.5] ([31.13.191.149])
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 14:58:29 +0300

M247-LTD-Stockholm
M247 LTD Stockholm Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS Stockholm NOC
Kvastvägen 25
128 62 Sköndal, Stockholm
Sweden

1160770707.jpg

1160770742.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinan4977@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:25 pm

.... with the same crap + Pics also on my 24FD-Mail- & Spamaccount today.

eceived: from [10.8.8.5] ([31.13.191.149])
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 16:11:30 +0300

M247-LTD-Stockholm
M247 LTD Stockholm Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS Stockholm NOC
Kvastvägen 25
128 62 Sköndal, Stockholm
Sweden

Return to “Russian scammers”