It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <flower@mari4mail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Viktoria; <viktoriya38739@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Hi there my new friend. I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Viktoria, i'm forty three years. I live in Syberia, this is center of big Russian Federation.I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love.But i want to be loved and love.I want to change my life. I work as an booker in a travel agency. I traveled to Turkey, Spain, Greece.I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I'm waiting for your answer.Truly yours, Viktoriuska.

IP: 1.9.209.50
ISP: Tm Net, Internet Service Provider

Reply-To: Flower Viktoriusha <viktoriya38739@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018

Viktoria; <viktoriya38739@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annart2378@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Hello stranger I hope that our meeting will be interesting. My name is Anna, i'm 43. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russia.I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful love stories.But i want to love and be loved.I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I traveled to Greece, Turkey, Spain.I think my English is good. At school it was required studies. I don't think there will be any difficulty in understanding between us. I am waiting for your answer.Yours faithfully, Annutusha.

IP: 110.54.248.93
ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.

Reply-To: Annchik Girl <annart2378@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dreamlove1 - flickr

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:37 pm

add. pics

Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annart9048@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm

Good morning! I hope that our meeting will be excitement. My name is Anna, i'm 43. I live in Syberia, in the heart of of big Russia.I'm not little girl to believe in the beautiful story of love.But i want to love and be loved.I want to change my life. I work as an accountant in a travel agency. I traveled already to Spain, Greece, Turkey.I speak English. At school it was required lessons. I don't think there will be any misunderstanding between us. I am waiting for your answer.Truly yours, Annchika.

IP: 201.137.179.9
ISP: Uninet S.a. De C.v.

Reply-To: Annutuska Beauty <annart9048@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annapk5180@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 pm

..... she appeared today out of the blue in my 24FD-Mailaccount.

Hello xxxxxxxx!
My name is Anna and I'm 43 years old!
I am very happy to start dating. Have you been dating online for a long time?
I am very busy, so I can not always answer, I have a phone and whatsapp!
But I ask you not to rush me! I want to know you closer and after that we will be able to communicate by phone.
Write me an email about yourself more. I wish you a good day.

Anna

.... delivered over Mail.ru

101397355.jpg

109617873.jpg

112909982.jpg

113671905.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:37 pm

.... with the same Message (but without my Name) and Pics also in my 419-Spamfolder today.

..... delivered over Mail.ru
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:32 pm

Hello xxxx!
I am very glad that I can have the opportunity to write you a letter.
My name is Anna and I'm 43 years old. You understand that I was born in the USSR, and when there was a breakdown, I was a young girl.
many Russians went abroad and started a new life. At that time I met a man and lived with him for many years. I have an 18 years daughter. Her name is Elena. She's in college. If I decide to leave Russia, then she will not mind,
do not worry about it! I live at peninsula Kamchatka, in city Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. You can read on the Internet about my city, if you are interested.
I talked to men on the Internet and I got a lot of negative.
I do not like talking about sex, because I'm a well-bred woman from a decent family. all intimate thoughts only with my man. I do not like arrogance and disrespect!
I am a very kind and gentle woman and I believe that I will have a decent and faithful man.
Many men write immediately about deception and ask for proof. I'm tired of taking these negative thoughts.
are all values ??lost and all bad people around? I am very positive and believe in a new love and a happy life. Maybe I'm naive, but I want to believe only in good!
I do not know what else to write in the first letter. Tell me about yourself. Do you work ?
I would like to change my life and have a new job. Maybe it will be half a day.
But now it's too early to talk about it. I wanted you to know my thoughts. I do not want to be a burden for my man, I also want to help our future family.
I hope you understand me.
I am waiting for your letter.

Anna

101158465.jpg

113517425.jpg

114245106.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Hello xxxx!
I have not received answer from you.
Did you get my letter?
xxxxx, if you are not interested in continuing the conversation, please tell about it right away.
I do not want to waste time.
Waiting for your answer.

Anna

103866536.jpg

Dave916
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anya; <anna@delgachas.com>

Postby Dave916 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Good day. If you is not configured to communicate as adults, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Anya, to me 43 years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is edge of Russia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man serious, a man who knows take care and love.
I'm already not a little girl, not eager listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I I will be happy give calm and positive to your man! I want be happy every day, because as the years go by and I grow older.
I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but no less than age. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need adult man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not matured for a serious relationship.
I will send a response letter only to adequate and thought out your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and waiting on you your photos.
Regards, Anytik.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anna, annapetropavlovsk13@mail.ru

Postby Myra » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:47 pm

Greetings my great friend! If you is not configured to communicate as adults, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Anytik, to me forty-three, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is Russian Federation, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man serious, a man who knows pay attention and love. I'm already adult woman, do not want listening to complaints and excuses I want to positive. I I will be happy give calm and positive to your man! I want enjoy life now, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will reply only to adequate and thought out your letter. Write me more about yourself and please send your snapshots.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: annapetropavlovsk13@mail.ru

Regards, Annushoka.

IP: 115.87.121.117, ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd., City: Bangkok, Country: Thailand

Errors-To: Annushka Annuta <i.kubota1101@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anna, annapetropavlovsk16@mail.ru

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:58 pm

Hello If you you have no desire to communicate as adults, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Anyta, to me forty three y.o, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is Russia, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows pay attention and worn on the hands. I'm already not a little girl, not eager listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I I will be happy bring joy to my man! I want enjoy life now, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature me, but no less than age. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will reply only to adequate and thought out your reply. Write me more about yourself and please send your snapshots.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: annapetropavlovsk16@mail.ru

All the best, Annuta.

IP: 36.77.105.29, ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia, City: Palembang, Country: Indonesia

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019

pics already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anya; <annapetropavlovsk21@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:37 pm

..... from my DMF-Spamfolder today in german.

Hello say. If not communicate you are against the corresponding communication, then they can ignore respond this letter. My name is Anna, to me 43 years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, which is RU, they can him on searching the cards. I'm looking for a man serious, a man who pay attention and love.
Probably, you ask how I found you? I found your address about the dating agency. They probably ask where they have their box? I have no idea how the dating website their address has found. filled in after the registration on the website, I have filled in the questionnaire, which criteria in a man I care to ensure that the agency a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box. but I am registered in the demo version, that is free, so I know? nothing about you. I do not have your photo, I do not where they land life, in which city they live and what is important to your age. I know? nothing about. So if you want to continue to communicate, please erzahl me more information about yourself.
I'm already not a small girl, do not want the zuhoren complaints and excuses I want to be positive. I want to bring joy to my man! I want to enjoy en live now, because time very nearly grow.
Seeking a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want a guy who is young than me. I need adult man, so you may not do on this letter if they do not respond matured for a serious relationship.
I will reply only to adequate and thought your answer. I wish you better and waiting on them to know their photos.
If you are interested then write me on my mail: annapetropavlovsk21@mail.ru
Regards, Anya.

Received: from battlements.info (vm-baa6a5a2.netangels.ru. [94.154.11.121])
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 19:41:09 +0200
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

CITY-NET
Sergey Zhuravlev
Belinskogo st., 83, 13 floor
620026, Ekaterinburg,
Russia

103811892.jpg

105672333.jpg

10997197.jpg

114055883.jpg

15799211.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anitakamchatka99@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:50 pm

.... with the last 5 Pics 2x in my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi say. If not communicate you are against the corresponding communication, then they can ignore respond this letter. My name is Anytka to me forty three years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, which is RU, they can him on searching the cards. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who takes care and worn wei ?, on the hands.
Probably, you ask how I found you? I found your address about the dating agency. They probably ask where they have their box? I have no idea where the dating website has its address. filled in after the registration on the website, I have filled in the questionnaire, which man I'm looking for, so that the agency a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box. But there is a problem that my subscription is free, so I know? nothing about you. I do not have your photo, I do not LHR country in which city they live and what is most important, your old. I know? nothing about. So if you want to continue to communicate, please erzahl me more information about yourself.
I'm already not a small girl, do not want to listen, I whimper want to be too positive. I will be happy to make my man a gluckliche you! I want to enjoy en live now, Because flies, as the years go by and I grow old.
Seeking a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want a guy who is young than me. I need wise man, so you may not do on this letter when not ready answer for a serious relationship.
I will send a ansprechbrief only reasonable and serious your answer. I wish you better and please send your photos to know.
Regards, Anna.

Received: from daily-news-health.info (daily-news-health.info. [2.59.42.170])
Reply-To: Anytka Hughes <anitakamchatka99@mail.ru>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 00:20:29 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

TimeWeb Ltd.
TimeWeb Co. Ltd. Role Account
22A,Zastavskaya str.
196084, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anitakamchatka99@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello say. If you you do not desire as adults, they can nothing to reply to this letter. My name is Anya, to me 43 years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, which is Russian Federation, they can search it on the internet. Seeking purposeful for a man, a man who love support in everything.
Probably, you ask how I found you? I found your address about the dating agency. They probably ask where they have their box? I have no idea how the dating website their address has found. I registered on the website and the questionnaire, which criteria in a man I care to ensure that the agency a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box. But there is a problem that my subscription is free, so I know? nothing about you. I do not have your photo, I do not LHR country, in your city and what is the most important, your old. I know? nothing about. So if you want to continue to communicate, please erzahl me more information about yourself.
I am already adult woman, not eagerly listen to me whine wants to be happy. I want to give-peace and positive her husband! I want to enjoy en live now, because time very nearly grow.
I'm looking for my peer or a man more I mature, but not younger. I want to be young. I need wise man, so you may not do on this letter if they do not respond matured for a serious relationship.
I will send a ansprechbrief only adequate and thought your answer. Write me more about yourself and waiting on them to know their photos.
Regards, Anytik.

Received: from daily-news-health.info (daily-news-health.info. [2.59.42.170])
Reply-To: Anytka Morgan <anitakamchatka99@mail.ru>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 00:20:30 +0300

TimeWeb Ltd.
22A,Zastavskaya str.
196084, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anitakamchatka33@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:32 pm

.... again today in my DMF-Mailaccount.

Hi. If you you do not want to communicate as adults, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Anytik, to me 43 years old, I live in the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, this is edge of Russia, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man serious, a man who knows support in everything and worn on the hands.
I'm already adult woman, do not want listen to whining I want to be happy. I I will be happy give calm and positive to your man! I want be happy every day, because as the years go by and I grow older.
I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but no less than age. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need wise man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship.
I will send a response letter only to adequate and thought out your answer. I want to know you better and please send your photos.
If you are interested, don't hesistate to answer me at my email address: anitakamchatka33@mail.ru
Regards, Anna.

Received: from delayudengi2018.info (delayudengi2018.info. [2.59.42.181])
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:00:19 +0300

TimeWeb Ltd.
22A,Zastavskaya str.
196084, Saint-Petersburg
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”