It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <flower@mari4mail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marina1@siberiamail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:23 pm

.... this Pest drives me crazy ....

I’d like to start my letter with a great hello xxxxxxx.
I’m trying to find my mate like thousands of other people...
May be it sounds too banal... But anyway I still do not lose a hope that my dream will come true one day!
I’ve became an internet user some year ago, but I’ve been disappointed many times during this period of time.
xxxxxx, I wish to tell to you at once, that no money is necessary to me.
If we decide to meet, the meeting will be in Russia, in my city Tomsk.
I not the mercantile woman, but I wish to tell, that I do not want, that my man had financial problems, credits.
Many men complain of financial problems. I invited one man to Russia. But he has answered me, that has no possibility to pay for the ticket.
And in correspondence he wrote, that has no problems. I do not want, that words dispersed from actions.
I want, that my man could care of me. I do not say, that I demand gifts and ornaments.
I wish to come to Tomsk once a year.
I thus agree to work in other country. I do not wish to be cargo for the man.
I am ready to help our family.
I received a lot of letters from different men. And I received a lot of insults in them …
For example, that Russian women deceive men from other countries.
I've read a lot about it in the internet, and I understand today’s worries of foreigners.
But I’d like to explain that not all women in Russia act like that.
A wise man will always be able to distinguish a real woman from the false bride.
xxxxxx, I will repeat, that I not the mercantile woman and I am ready to work also in the new country.
Thousands of people from our planet find their happiness, and I am sure I also worthy of this.
I am brought well up. And I will never be humiliated. I want to myself respect and understanding.
Now I began to feel one-which and I wish to leave Russia.
I wish to reverse the life.
xxxxxx, please, tell me more about yourself, your family, your work.
I have a phone and whatsapp, but I'll tell you my mobile number only when I realise that I know you well. I had a bad experience before.
I gave my phone number to one man, and called me many times a day, even when I said that I could not talk, he did not understand me.
After that I even had to change my number. I will tell you my number for sure, but please be patient, ok?
I the real the woman and me real relations are necessary!!!
I think I have told you enough for today.
I tried and wrote this letter the whole hour. I hope you you understand me.
I hope you are interested in continuing our dialogue and knowing me better.
xxxxxxx, I am waiting for your answer.
Marina

Received: from [10.8.0.5] (unknown [194.31.54.4])
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:42:01 +0300
Reply-To: Marina <marina1@siberiamail.ru>

NORDVPN-L11
TEFINCOM S.A.
Dummy address for ORG-TS472-RIPE
NordVPN
Nürnberg
Germany

101158465.jpg

113517425.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marina; <marina1@siberiamail.ru>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <daryavv222@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 pm

....... from the 419-Mailaccount

Aloha my new mate. If you are against adequate communication, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Darya, to me forty-two years, I live in the city of Vladivostok, this is Far East, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows pay attention and love. I'm already adult woman, do not want listen to whining I want to be happy. I I will be happy bring joy to my man! I want be happy every day, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need adult man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to adequate and thought out your reply.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: daryavv222@mail.ru

In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and please send your photos. All the best, Daryushok

Received: from localhost ([103.87.140.90])
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 08:16:47 +0100
To: m.badgot111@gmail.com

BCABLE
Balaji Cable And Internet
Manager admin
RZ-143 A, Gali No-4, Durga Park,
New Delhi,Delhi-110045
India

PCX-594.jpg: 06/01/09; 07:03pm; SONY DSC-W30
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:05 pm

Hi there my dear pen-friend If you are against adequate communication, then you can ignore this letter. My nameDarya, to me forty-two, I live in the city of Vladivostok, this is Far East, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows take care and love. I'm already not a little girl, not eager listen to whining I want to positive. I I will be happy make my man a happy man! I want be happy every day, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but no less than age. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to reasonable and serious your answer.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: daryavv222@mail.ru

Write me more about yourself and waiting on you your photos. All the best, Daryok!

Received: from localhost ([41.188.51.93])
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 12:52:28 +0100
To: dracosanty@gmail.com

Pro-41-188-51
Admin TELMA
BP 763 Galaxy
Antananarivo 101
Madagascar

PCX-292.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:07 pm

..... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

Aloha my dear friend, If you are against adequate communication, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Darya, to me forty-two, I live in the city of Vladivostok, this is Far East, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows support in everything and worn on the hands. I'm already adult woman, not eager listening to complaints and excuses I want to positive. I want to give calm and positive to your man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want a guy younger than me. I need adult man, so you can do not respond to this letter if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will reply only to reasonable and serious your letter.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: daryavv222@mail.ru

Write me more about yourself and please send your fotos. All the best, Daryuska.

Received: from localhost (212.96.88.205)
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 09:03:51 +0100

KZ-MBB-TELE2
Mobile Services
Almaty
Kazakhstan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <daryavv111@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:46 am

..... with the last Pic

Hi my new pen-friend. If you is not configured to communicate as adults, then you can ignore this letter. My nameDarya, to me forty two y.o, I live in the city of Vladivostok, this is Far East, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows pay attention and worn on the hands. I'm already adult woman, do not want listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I I will be happy make my man a happy man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to adequate and serious your reply.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: daryavv111@mail.ru

Write me more about yourself and waiting on you your photos. All the best, Daryuska.

Received: from localhost (unknown [177.53.81.231])
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 01:37:44 +0100
To: totale_verfinsterung@gmx.net

NTCLM5
TELECOM CORDEIROPOLIS LTDA - ME
Márcio Durães Barbosa de Souza
Brazil

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darya; <daryavv444@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:40 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hey my man!I have to express hello. In cases where you aren't willing to talk like a grown-up, you definitely may ignore this email. My parents named me Darya, I am at this point forty two y.o, I live in town called Vladivostok, this really is really east, kindly investigate it on the net your own self. Currently i am seeking a responsible man, a man that knows the right way to take care & love. I'm not a small lady anymore, I really do not need to listen to complaints and even standard excuses, I just strive to be happy and make my guy happy as well. I mainly desire to delight in everyday life at this moment as it is mainly because time runs very quickly. I'm looking for an individual very own age group or who's older compared with me, though not youthful. I do not need a younger man, I demand an intelligent person, for that reason don't answer me in case you aren't mature for the really serious partnership. I'll reply only to adequate people with really serious objectives. Write to me a lot more about your self and also be sure to mail your images.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: daryavv444@mail.ru

Respect, Daryusya

Received: from icmsa300501.i.softbank.jp (imsa3005.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.81])
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 17:21:26 +0100
To: dabander1@hotmail.com

IPR
SoftBank Corp.
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F, 3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, Japan

PIC723.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:18 pm

..... with the last Pic m 419-Spam

Hey my man!I have to express hello. In cases where you aren't willing to talk like a grown-up, you definitely may ignore this email. My parents named me Darya, I am at this point forty two y.o, I live in town called Vladivostok, this really is really east, kindly investigate it on the net your own self. Currently i am seeking a responsible man, a man that knows the right way to take care & love. I'm not a small lady anymore, I really do not need to listen to complaints and even standard excuses, I just strive to be happy and make my guy happy as well. I mainly desire to delight in everyday life at this moment as it is mainly because time runs very quickly. I'm looking for an individual very own age group or who's older compared with me, though not youthful. I do not need a younger man, I demand an intelligent person, for that reason don't answer me in case you aren't mature for the really serious partnership. I'll reply only to adequate people with really serious objectives. Write to me a lot more about your self and also be sure to mail your images.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: daryavv444@mail.ru

Respect, Daryusya

Received: from icmsa300501.i.softbank.jp (imsa3005.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.81])
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 17:21:26 +0100
To: dabander1@hotmail.com

IPR
SoftBank Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:31 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hello charming man,I want to say good day. If you're not able to communicate such as a grownup, then you certainly can disregard this email. I'm Darya and I'm at this time forty-two yoa, I am now living in area of Vladivostok, it is quite far east, you may take a look on-line your own self. Now i am seeking a responsible guy, one that realizes the right way to take care as well as love. Am i not a very little gal any more, I really do not need to tune in to complaints along with justifications, I merely try to be happy and help make my gentleman pleased also. I only would like to have fun with life at this moment as it really is since precious time runs extremely fast. Currently i am searching for an individual my age group or who's more aged compared to me, although not young. I don't want a young guy, I require a wise gentleman, thus do not respond to me whenever you are not adult for the truly serious relationship. I am going to answer back only to suitable folks along with truly serious aims. Message me a lot more about yourself and be sure to mail your personal pictures.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mail box: daryavv444@mail.ru

Ok bye, Daryuska

Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 04:12:34 +0100
To: mwjones1956@aol.com

IPR
SoftBank Corp.
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PIC-522.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annamay1978@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:45 pm

..... from DMF-Mailaccount ...... again this Pest and again through Vlads address Trade.

Hello!
I am very glad that I can have the opportunity to write you a letter.
My name is Anna and I'm 42 years old.
You understand that I was born in the USSR, and when there was a decay, I was a young girl.
Many Russians went abroad and started a new life. At that time I met a man and lived with him for many years. I have an 18-years old daughter. Her name is Darya. She studies in college.
If I decide to leave Russia, then she will not mind. Do not worry about it!
I live in the city of Vladivostok. You can read on the Internet about my city, if you are interested.
I talked to men on the Internet and I got a lot of negative.
I do not like talking about sex, because I'm a well-bred woman from a decent family. all intimate thoughts only alone with my man. I do not like arrogance and disrespect!
I am a very kind and gentle woman and I believe that I will have a decent and faithful man.
Many men write immediately about deception and ask for proof. I'm tired of taking these negative thoughts.
Are all values lost and only bad people around? I am very positive and believe in a new love and a happy life. Maybe I'm naive, but I want to believe only in good!
I do not know what else to write in the first letter.
Please, tell me more about yourself, your family, your work.
I would like to change my life and have a new job.
But now it's too early to talk about it. I wanted you to know my thoughts. I do not want to be a burden for my man, I also want to help my future family.
I hope you understand me.
I am waiting for your letter.
Anna

..... delivered over Mail.ru

109617828.jpg

116481654.jpg

116481680.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annamay1978@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:48 pm

.... un asked in DMF-Mailaccount

I'm Anna, 42 years old, from city Vladivostok, Russia.
where you from originaly?
What is your real name?
How old are you?

..... delivered over Mail.ru

101158465.jpg

109617823.jpg

109617873.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annavladivostok222@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Hello! If you are against adequate communication, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Anna, to me 42 years, I live in the city of Vladivostok, this is Far East, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man purposeful, a man who knows pay attention and give mutual romantic feelings. I'm already not a little girl, not eager listen to whining I want to be happy. I want to give calm and positive to your man! I want be happy every day, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for a man of the same age with me or a man more mature me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to reasonable and serious your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and waiting on you your pics.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: annavladivostok222@mail.ru

Regards, Annka,

Received: from tor-exit-13.zbau.f3netze.de ([185.220.100.240] helo=localhost) by paris-s.drei.host with esmtpsa (TLS1.2:ECDHE_RSA_CHACHA20_POLY1305:256) (Exim 4.92)
To: shjp@live.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:29:31 +0200

TOR-EXIT
Tim Niemeyer
F3 Netze e.V.
Am Hafen 6
97437 Hassfurt
Germany

DSC-079.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annavladivostok111@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:35 pm

..... this Pest is back Image

Aloha my awesome mate, If you are against adequate communication, then you can nothing to answer this letter. My name is Anna, to me forty-two y.o, I live in the city of Vladivostok, this is Far East, you can look about him on the Internet. I'm looking for a man serious, a man who knows support in everything and give mutual romantic feelings. I'm already adult woman, not eager listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I I will be happy bring joy to my man! I want be happy every day, because time flies very fast. I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need adult man, so you can do not answer me if you not matured for a serious relationship. I will reply only to adequate and serious your answer. I want to know you better and waiting on you your pics.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular email: annavladivostok111@mail.ru

All the best, Annka.

Received: from mail.genest.ca ([209.15.92.49])
To: buuren96@o2.pl
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 17:23:39 +0200

Cogeco Connexion inc
OrgId: CC-3272
Address: 4141, boul. St-Jean
City: Trois-Rivieres
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: G9B 2M8

PCX-045.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annavladivostok222@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Good Day Charming, If you you have no desire to communicate as adults, then you can ignore this letter. My name is Anna, to me 42 years, I live in the city of Vladivostok, this is Far East, you can look about him on the cards. I'm looking for a man no problem, a man who knows support in everything and love. I'm already not a little girl, do not want listening to complaints and excuses I want to be happy. I I will be happy make my man a happy man! I want enjoy life now, because as the years go by and I grow older. I'm looking for my peer or a man over me, but not younger. I do not want too young man. I need wise man, so you can do not answer me if you not ready for a serious relationship. I will send a response letter only to reasonable and thought out your answer. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and please send your fotos.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: annavladivostok222@mail.ru

Regards, Annusya

Received: from localhost (unknown [185.220.101.206])
To: buuren96@o2.pl
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 17:23:39 +0200

MK-TOR-EXIT
Markus Koch
ZWIEBELFREUNDE
BUNNY-MNT
Heinestrasse 37
14621 Schoenwalde-Glien Siedlung
Germany
Bundesnetzagentur Registernummer 18/021

CAM613.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <ekaterinalys323@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:07 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Say hello. If you are against the appropriate communication, then you can do nothing to reply to this letter.
My name is Ekaterina, to me 42 years old, I live in the city of Omsk, which is Siberia, you can search it on the Internet. I'm looking for a man with no problem, a man who is support in everything and is on my hands.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You are probably asking where you got your box from? I have no idea how the dating website found your address. After registering on the website, I filled out the questionnaire on which man I am looking for so that the agency can find a man who suits me. The agency gave me your box.
but i'm registered in the demo version, ie free, so i know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not in which country you live, in which city you live and what is most important, how old you are. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I'm already not a little girl, don't want to listen to complaints and excuses i want to be positive. I want to be happy make my husband a happy man! I want to be happy every day because flies as the years go by and I grow old.
I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature, but no less than age. I want to be young man. I need wise man so you can not answer that answer me when you need ready for a serious relationship.
Reply to my email address: ekaterinalys323@gmail.com
I will only reply to reasonable and serious your reply. In the reply letter, I would like to know something interesting about you and waiting on you your photos.
All the best, Ekaterina.

Received: from [142.59.73.94] ([142.59.73.94])
To: brunoschneeberger@bluewin.ch
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 19:59:27 +0100

TELUS-HSIA-EDTNABXY
137 AVENUE
City: Edmonton
StateProv: AB
PostalCode: T5C 2L2

107497050.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <ekaterinalys434@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:00 pm

.... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

Say good day. If you are against the appropriate communication, then you can do nothing to reply to this letter.
My name is Ekaterina, forty two years old to me, I live in the city of Omsk, this is Siberia, you can search it on the Internet. I am looking for a purposeful man, a man who is support in everything and worn on the hands.
Probably you ask how did I find you? I found your address through the dating agency. You are probably asking where you got your box from? I have no idea where the dating website got its address from. I registered on the site and completed the questionnaire of what man I am looking for so that the agency can find a suitable man for me. The agency gave me your box.
but i'm registered in the demo version, ie free, so i know? nothing about you. I don't have your photo, I know not in which country you live, in which city you live and what is most important, how old you are. I know? nothing about them. So if you want to keep communicating, please tell me more information about yourself.
I am already an adult woman, not eager to whimper I want to be happy. I want to bring joy to my man! I want to be happy every day because flies as the years go by and I grow old.
I'm looking for my peer or a man more mature, but not younger. I don't want a guy younger than me. I need wise man so you may not reply to this letter if you have not matured for a serious relationship.
Please write to me at my main address: ekaterinalys434@gmail.com
I will only reply to adequate and serious your reply. I want you to know better and waiting on you your photos.
Regards, Ekaterina.

Received: from [23.233.76.167] ([23.233.76.167])
To: mbecherle@gmx.de
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 12:42:00 +0100

TS1-ROGERS
TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
OrgId: TS-1
Address: 800 Richmond St.
City: Chatham
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: N7M 5J5

Return to “Russian scammers”