It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dating & Translationpage-decoys & Yola-crap

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hede - josev.garcia@ciens.ucv.ve

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:19 pm

Hello how are you
I hope everything is fine with you, I saw your profile on the website.
I really liked you and now I want to meet you.
I consider myself both a perfect and a romantic person.
I like to go for a walk by the sea. I like outdoor sports very much and it is hot all year round where I live.
I live in my own house while my family lives alone.
I am a lonely woman who is looking for a partner in her life, really wants to find a good and above all a right man.
Do you think friendship can be born between us?
It is always interesting for me to discover new directions, because my work always takes me on a journey ...
I have attached a photo to this letter especially for you. I hope you will appreciate me.
Tell me a little bit about yourself, send me a photo.
Search me on the website. Love .
I wish you a good mood!
Bye.

Received: from tuvro (unknown [188.162.43.136]) ..... it's Yola
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 20:00:13 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

.... Link leads to +18-Page: hornyladiesff.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Hede - josev.garcia@ciens.ucv.ve

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helene - cparitario@agarpac.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:53 pm

It seems to me that we are familiar.
surprised by this letter? Sure you're thinking who you are and what you need from me.
When I learned from you, I was interested to meet you, my name Helene
It would be nice if you were open the photo with me immediately. I liked that you understand how I look.
In life I see is definitely better than in the photo, I hope you like me.
You're probably shocked about it that I know your e-mail.
I'll tell you a secret for you, I know your phone number still.
I could not muster the courage to take a call.
As you have already understood, I write you an e-mail, as this would be correct, I thought.
I have e-mail address will get at a marriage agency.
I admit frankly, I liked you.
I've decided for the virtual communication because it is currently the most relevant and reliable method for dating.
I am a single woman. I have no husband, but there are children who are already grown up and live separately.
What if you like me? We begin with communication.
I will give you leave a reference to a dating site on which I am registered in my profile for a long time. There you will find contact information and more photos.
Profile name looks like this. Helene / Kax / 392
I can not wait to read your letter, but I'll wait with the hope that you still answer me.
And now it's goodbye,

Received: from [188.162.43.252] (port=3646 helo=178.176.175.83) by rammstein.highspeedweb.net with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.92) ..... it's Yola
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 20:05:36 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-343.jpg

.... Link leads to +18-Page: hornyladiesff.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charlotte - info@aztechmicros.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:27 pm

What is your mood
I understand that you don't know me, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be communicating.
After hearing about you, I was interested in meeting you, my name Charlotte
If you want to know what I look like, look at my photo.
It would be very good if you like me.
Are you curious about how I know your email?
I also know the number of your smartphone.
I was tormented by what would make it better to call or email.
As you have noted, I first decided to write a letter.
Your mail was given to me by the employees of the marriage agency.
I don't expect more from you than just communication, let's try to talk. Suddenly something comes of it?
At the moment it is very difficult to make a new acquaintance in real life, so I decided to meet a man on the Internet.
I am not married. I will try to speak to you. Maybe I'll consider a serious relationship in the future if you naturally liked it too.
I really hope you like me and are interested in getting to know me.
I also have a detailed profile on a dating site with a lot of my photos and contact information.
Of course we can communicate via email, but I think it is better to correspond on the website as this is safe. Charlotte / ocz / 049
I can't wait to read your letter, but I'll wait with the hope that you'll answer me anyway.
Goodbye.

Received: from 178.176.174.203 (188.162.199.243) .... its Yola!
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 19:41:11 +0300
X-Originating-IP: [188.162.199.243]

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-322.jpg

..... Link give a deep RED Flag and Fraud-Warning

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Annika - agalaviz1@tamucc.edu

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:36 pm

Can I start a light flirt with you?
Shocked by this letter? Probably sitting and thinking who you are now?
I would love to chat with you, my name is Annika
Do you want to look at me when I send you my real photo for it?
I think my smile will charm you.
Yes, I understand that you have a lot of questions about how to find your email address.
I want to tell you that I know not only your email, but also your phone number.
I thought for a long time that it would be better if I called you or wrote you an email.
As you have already understood, I am emailing you as this would be more correct, I thought.
Your profile was made available to me on the marriage agency's website, where I received your email.
After I received information about you, I really wanted to get to know you.
At the moment it is very difficult to make a new acquaintance in real life, so I decided to meet a man on the Internet.
I am a lonely girl, I liked that you meet for warm, pleasant conversations, and as soon as the opportunity arises, I will consider meeting you.
Being home alone is very sad and I have no choice but to make a new acquaintance with you now.
I also have a detailed profile on a dating site with a lot of my photos and contact information.
I am often online on this site. Annika / Nha / 59
I wish you a good mood reading my letter.
I'll see you again.

Received: from 178.176.174.203 (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.134] .... its Yola!
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 10:01:21 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-34v.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Monica - postmaster@wildcotton.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:46 pm

Flirt?
Shocked by this letter? Probably sitting and thinking who you are now?
I would love to chat with you, my name is Monica
It would be if you opened the photo with me immediately. I wanted you to understand what I look like.
Yes, I understand that I am not the most attractive woman, but I still liked you.
Yes, I understand that you have a lot of questions about how to find your email address.
Don't be surprised, but I also know your phone number.
I thought about what would be better if I called you or wrote you a letter.
I decided that it would be easier for us to get to know each other through correspondence and that it would be easier for us to get to know each other.
On one of the famous marriage agency websites, I came across the profile of a man on whom your email happened to be.
My female intuition tells you that you are a good person. I hope you will be exactly how I represent you.
Now that I have to sit at home, I try to expand my circle of contacts, namely to meet someone virtually.
I would love to see in you that a very reliable man I am looking for, I am a single woman, I am not married to live alone, it is very difficult.
Sitting alone at home is very bleak, so I came across a safer method of communication.
Before you write to me, you can study me and see many of my photos in the virtual community where my profile is located.
In my opinion it would be better if you write to me on a dating site because it is safe. Monica / usc / 288
I kiss you gently and hug you tightly, I wish you a good mood. Remember that I am waiting for an answer from you.
And now it's goodbye, shot)

Received: from [188.162.43.134] (port=35237 helo=178.176.174.203) by secure.wildcotton.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.93) .... its Yola!
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 20:02:52 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-343.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Catrin - marketing@audio-one.ca

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 pm

what are you doing
I understand that you don't know me, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be communicating.
I would love to chat with you, my name is Catrin
So that you can see me, I attached my personal photo to this letter, opened it and looked at me.
I hope you like me.
You are probably shocked that I know your email.
I also know your phone number.
It seemed redundant to call you first because a man should show initiative in communication.
Yes, as you can guess, I decided to write a letter. It seems to me that it is getting easier and more reasonable now.
I received your email address from a marriage agency.
After receiving data about you, I wanted to get to know you better.
Now I have to be at home, and sitting alone at home is very boring and that's why I'm looking for a friend on the net.
I am a lonely woman who is looking for a nice man. Maybe you like me and we can do something?
Being home alone is very sad and I have no choice but to make a new acquaintance with you now.
Yes, I understand that I appeared for you out of nowhere. I also have a personal profile on the dating portal that has a description of my life and a few photos.
It would be better if you answered me on the website so that I am sure that this is real and not wrong. Catrin / Dyw / 361
I can't wait to read your letter, but I'll wait with the hope that you'll answer me anyway.
I'll see you again.

Received: from 178.176.174.203 by mail.systemsinteractive.ca (Cipher TLSv1:-SHA:256) (MDaemon PRO v13.0.5)
X-MDRemoteIP: 178.176.174.3
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 23:44:56 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931
Reply-To: marketing@audio-one.ca

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-238.jpg ..... mirrored Pic

Екатерина Бородина

https:/ /vk.com/id547760366

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gina - info@agroparts.in.ua

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:32 pm

....... today in italian Language for a change :applause: :applause:

Do you want to know me better?
We don't know each other, but what prevents us from knowing each other?
The purpose of my letter is to know my name. Gina
If you want to know how I am made, look at my photo.
I hope you like it.
I guess I impressed you that I know your mail.
I honestly admit that I also have your phone number.
I was tormented by thoughts of what would make it better to call or write an email.
I decided that it would be easier to get to know each other through correspondence, that it would be easier to get to know each other.
On the portal of the marriage agency, at my request, I have already received your profile with an e-mail address.
Forgive me if it seemed to you that I was imposing my communication on you, the fact and that I just want to know you.
Now I need to be at home, and sit at home alone and very boring and therefore I am looking for an acquaintance on the net.
I am free to look for a man with whom it will be easy and pleasant to spend time, I really hope that you are what I am looking for.
I really hope you will like it and that you are interested in getting to know me.
Before writing to me, you can verify my true identity in a virtual community where there is a profile with my photos
I visit this portal very often, you can write me there. Gina / Msx / 113
I wish you a good mood from reading my letter.
See you again

Received: from 178.176.174.203 (unknown [178.176.175.15])
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 13:23:53 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-434h.jpg ..... mirrored Pic

Sie sucht Freundschaft + mit Frau
https:/ /erotik.quoka.de/sie-sucht-sie-erotik-/c6963a288197671/sie-sucht-freundschaft-mit-frau.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elvira - postmaster@pcebr.com.br

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:13 pm

How do you feel about initiative girls?
I know that I am not a famous person for you, but after reading below you will understand everything.
I would love to chat with you, my name is Elvira
open my photo that I sent to you with the letter.
I'm still in my prime to be attractive. I think you will definitely like me.
Incidentally, I liked that you know that I still know your cell phone number.
In general it is better if you call me first and now we can just exchange messages.
I received your email address from a marriage agency.
I admit you fascinated me, now I want to meet you.
Because of the terrible circumstances in the world, I have to sit at home like many other people.
I am not married, I live alone, I would like to meet you for a pleasant chat, in the future I will consider a personal meeting.
It is very difficult to be alone at home, there is a great lack of communication, especially among men.
I will also leave you a link to a dating website where I have been registered in my profile for a long time. There you will find contact information and several photos.
I visit this portal very often, you can write to me there. Elvira / Kmh / 944
Goodbye.

Received: from 178.176.174.203 (unknown [188.162.199.107])
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 06:05:38 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-23c.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hertha - crazy@interdon.net

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:54 pm

I look at you and understand that it is time for us to get to know each other!
I am more than sure that you will be surprised by this letter.
In general, I will immediately say that I want to meet you. My name is Hertha
I would love to have you look at the photo right away so that you can visually imagine what I look like.
I didn't want to fall in love with you, I just liked you.
Most likely you are sitting now thinking about how I can know your email.
I honestly admit, I also have your phone number.
Yes, as you can guess, I decided to write a letter anyway. It seems to me that it is now becoming easier and more reasonable.
On one of the famous marriage agency websites, I came across the profile of a man on whom your email happened to be.
After studying the information about you, I wanted to get to know you more and will therefore write to you.
Now I have to be at home, and sitting alone at home is very boring and that's why I'm looking for a friend on the net.
I am a lonely woman looking for a nice man. Maybe you like me and we can do something?
There is a dating portal where I have a personal profile. It contains my personal information and personal photos. If it is convenient for you, you can find me there.
I am often online there, I think it is better for you to write to me. Hertha / Fbf / 52
I hope that I made you feel comfortable from my letter.
Goodbye.

Received: from 178.176.174.203 (unknown [178.176.174.85]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (Client did not present a certificate)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 18:00:07 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-wc4v.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irma - tucuruvi@pneusalbuquerque.com.br

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:35 pm

....... today in italian Language for a change

Let's get acquainted.
I know I'm not a famous person for you, but after reading below you will understand everything.
The purpose of my letter is to know my name. Irma
Open my photo that I sent you together with the letter.
You will surely get pleasant emotions by looking at my photo.
You probably thought about how I found out your email address.
I honestly admit that I also have your phone number.
Of course I could call you and we could speak well, but I can't know about your interest in me.
I decided that it would be easier to get to know each other through correspondence, that it would be easier to get to know each other.
I received your email for numerous tips at a marriage agency.
I don't expect anything more from you than just communication, let's try to talk. Suddenly, will something come of it?
Now I need to be home, and sit home alone and very boring and therefore I am looking for an acquaintance on the net.
I am a lonely woman looking for a nice man, maybe you like me and can we do something?
I really hope you will like it and that you are interested in getting to know me.
Before writing to me, you can study me and see many of my photos in the virtual community where my profile is also located.
I am often online on this site. Irma / Xtv / 033
I hope to be interested in you.
See you again

Received: from unknown (HELO 125.2.dialup.mari-el.ru) (tucuruvi@pneusalbuquerque.com.br@188.162.199.64) .... its Yola
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 05:22:10 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-23cd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Giovanna - tucuruvi@pneusalbuquerque.com.br

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:47 pm

....... in italian Language

Hello mysterious stranger.
After I find out about you, I have an interest in meeting you, my name Giovanna
It would be nice if I immediately opened the photo with me, I want you to understand how I look.
I hope you like it.
Yes, I understand that you have many questions about how I can know your email address.
And anyway, I have your phone number.
I was tormented by thoughts of what would make it better to call or write an email.
In general, it would be better if you call me first, and now we can only exchange messages.
On the portal of the marriage agency, at my request, I have already received your profile with an e-mail address.
Having received information about you, I really wanted to meet you.
From the lack of communication now you have to look for a way out only on the Internet.
I live in my house and I dedicate my time to creativity, but unfortunately I am single, I am looking for a man to talk to. Can you become one?
What if you like me? do we start communication?
If you want to know more about me in this case, I will give you a link to a dating site where there are data from my biography and also some photos.
I'm always on this virtual community, so look for me there. Giovanna / Aql / 701
I hope to be interested in you.
Goodbye.

Received: from unknown (HELO 125.2.dialup.mari-el.ru) (tucuruvi@pneusalbuquerque.com.br@178.176.174.245) ..... its Yola
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 19:22:27 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-3gv.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gennara - sara@alumni.ncu.edu.tw

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:16 pm

.... in italian Language

Hello.
Surprised by this letter? Surely now you think who you are and what you need from me.
The purpose of my letter is to know my name. Gennara
To be able to see myself, I have attached my personal photo to this letter, I have opened it and look at me.
It would be very nice if you like me.
Don't be surprised, but I also know your phone number.
It seemed superfluous to call you first, since a man should show initiative in communication.
Let's get to know each other better and later, when our interests coincide, we can talk on the phone.
I received your mailing address from a marriage agency.
I don't expect anything more from you than just communication, let's try to talk. Suddenly, will something come of it?
At the moment, I have to be at home to take precautionary measures and therefore I have decided to use virtual communication.
I am a lonely girl, I would like you to meet for warm and pleasant conversations, and as soon as the opportunity presents itself, I will consider meeting you.
What if you like me? do we start communication?
Before writing to me, you can study me and see many of my photos in the virtual community where my profile is also located.
I'm always on this virtual community, so look for me there. Gennara / Shz / 34
I can't wait to read your letter, but I'm waiting with the hope that you will reply to me anyway.
And now and goodbye, bye)

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.43.137]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola!
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 05:27:19 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-23c.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angela - belamatias@netcabo.pt

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:48 pm

.... in italian Language

Hello
I honestly admit it, I want to know you as my name is Angela
In my opinion, I am a very beautiful woman if you want to be sure, so open the photo.
I think my smile will enchant you.
You probably thought about where I got your mail.
I also know the number of your smartphone.
Yes, as you can already imagine, I still decided to write a letter, it seems to me that it will be easier and more reasonable now.
Your mail was delivered to me by the employees of the marriage agency.
Forgive me if it seemed to you that I was imposing my communication on you, the fact and that I just want to know you.
Since I now have to sit at home, I am trying to expand my circle of contacts, that is, to meet someone virtually.
I want you to understand that I am a free girl. Sometimes it makes me very sad in my heart, don't you want to illuminate my loneliness?
Being alone at home is very difficult, there is a lot of lack of communication, namely men.
If you want to know more about me in this case, I will give you a link to a dating site where there are data from my biography and also some photos.
It will be better if you register and then you can write to me. Angela / DME / 986
I can't wait to read your letter, but I'm waiting with the hope that you will reply to me anyway.
See you again

Received: from client.yota.ru ([178.176.175.165])
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 05:27:03 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
127006 Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-342cf.jpg

.... Pic beside the Emailaddress

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ilaria - postmaster@norarothe.de

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:55 pm

.... in italian Language

Sure, I'm usually a modest person, but I can't be modest here. Let's meet already!
I understand that you don't know me, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't communicate.
I admit it honestly, I want to know you as my name is Ilaria
It would be nice if I immediately opened the photo with me, I want you to understand how I look.
I hope you like it.
I'll tell you a terrible secret, I also know your phone number.
I thought for a long time that it would be better if I call you or write you an email.
In general, it would be better if you call me first, and now we can only exchange messages.
On the marriage agency website, I studied the profiles of men and, as you have already understood, my choice was made by you.
Forgive me if it seemed to you that I was imposing my communication on you, the fact and that I just want to meet you.
Now I need to be home, and sit home alone and very boring and therefore I am looking for an acquaintance on the net.
I am officially divorced, I live alone, I dream of meeting you, I hope you get back.
So we don't deny each other the pleasure of communication.
And anyway, I'll leave you a link to the virtual community of single people, I have a personal profile there. For your convenience, you can find me there.
In my opinion it would be better if I wrote to a dating site, because it's safe. Ilaria / nax / 39
I will wait for your answer.
And now and goodbye, bye)

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [178.176.174.187])
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 19:21:22 +0300

CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
Network Operation Center CJSC
ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-3d2ll.jpg

.... RPO is Tatyana Volkova from Rostov na Don

.... Link leads to +18-Page: dreamladisq.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria - vacation.villas@ctv.es

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:36 pm

.... in italian Language

How about communicating without obligation?
I know I'm not a famous person for you, but after reading below you will understand everything.
I admit it honestly, I want to know you as my name is Maria
Open my photo that I sent you together with the letter.
I think my smile will enchant you.
Surely a thought flashed in your head from where I received your email.
I will reveal a secret to you, I still know your phone number.
I thought what would you do better? call you or write an email anyway.
As you have already noted, I first decided to write a letter.
Based on my positive assessment, your mail was provided to me on the marriage agency website.
Having received data about you, I wanted to get to know you more closely.
At the moment, I have to be at home to take precautionary measures and therefore I have decided to use virtual communication.
I am not married, I live alone, I want to meet you for a pleasant conversation, in the future I will consider a personal meeting.
Being alone at home is very difficult, there is a lot of lack of communication, namely men.
Before writing to me, you can verify my true identity in a virtual community where there is a profile with my photos
In my opinion it would be better if I wrote to a dating site, because it's safe. Maria / PFS / 829
I have the courage to write to you and now I am looking forward to your reply.
See you again

Received: from [178.176.174.114] (helo=client.yota.ru) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 19:21:57 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
Network Operation Center CJSC
ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-sds55.jpg

.... Link leads to +18-Page: dreamladisq.com

Return to “Russian scammers”