It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dating & Translationpage-decoys & Yola-crap

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Martina - dwcla@knua.ac.kr

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:26 pm

Hello, I hope I direct you not from my letter?
Now I can even imagine how you sit and denken.Ich I am more than sure of what you now denken.Was for a woman is that and what does she want from me?
Well, in my opinion, the most favorable moment to tell you something about yourself.
I heiwsseMartina I am 32 years old.I come from a German town called Hanover
I now live and work in a beautiful city Ahrensburg The reason for the move was my work.
Live for almost 5 years and I work here as a sales manager for various electronic Gerate.Ich like this kind of activity and generally I enjoy this work.
I wonder what you do, what you do in your free time where you travel?
I have collected so many questions that I might get a response from you.
Have you ever collected so many questions that you are sitting now and do not understand what is happening?
I'll tell you a little secret. I have received your e-mail at a marriage agency.
I have also seen some of your photos.
After seeing your photo, I understood definitely that you are exactly the person with whom I liked to meet me.
After I saw you, I take it that you're the one with whom I might meet me and probably was building a serious relationship.
Find a woman with whom you reasons a family like? Are you alone like me?
Yes, I understand that you are not a young man and it will most likely no longer interested in what a 20-year-old boy thinks.
This fact that you are no longer young, I am happy because you are a fully grown man who may be responsible for his actions.
Seeking a confident man, one namely that replacing a man's shoulder and can generally print the affection of a man.
For several days I've dreamed of writing to you, and now I do it with full confidence!
Do not forget to see the photo that I sent you along with the letter.
I really hope that you will like me.
Yes, I understand that I am not perfect, but I deserve, as the other woman, my husband.
And now I might ask you! Are you interested in me? do you want to see me
In this case, I leave to you about the direction in which you find me.
There, I've posted some of my photos and contact information of my life.
If you do decide? S to find me and call, I give you the name of my profile with which you can find me very quickly. Martina / 3346 / Miw
I will not communicate here by e-mail! Today, many people with mental disorders try away from such people to stay.
It will get better when I'm confident that you will be for me interested.
I have to go now! I wish you a good idea of my letter.
I kiss and hug you very much. I'm waiting for you

Received: from 178.176.174.97 ([178.176.174.97])
Reply-To: Martina <anapaula@silva.comhotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:20:15 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-38347.jpg

... Link leads to +18-Page: bestadultsmj.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Martina - dwcla@knua.ac.kr

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gitta - michael.l222@cityweb.de

Postby IceFM » Fri May 01, 2020 5:25 pm

Hi.
Surprised by this letter?
I'm sure you sit here and think. Damn, who writes me and what she needs from me.
I would like to meet you. My name Gitta
For some reason it seems to me that you, like me, search for your love, but you still can not find.
Incidentally, please see my photo that I have left in the letter, and then read the letter to the end.
I liked that you know looks like the person you wrote.
Perhaps you're thinking, how this woman knows my e-mail.
Incidentally, I know not only your e-mail, but also your telephone number.
At first I wanted to call you, but I myself did not want to be ashamed of.
A woman should not call a man first. But to meet the desire of you is so great that I decided to write you a letter.
Imagine, this marriage Agency to which I turned, 35 dollars is required of me, because she has put your data at
your disposal to me.
I think you might like to know something about me, now I will tell something about me scratch.
I am 32 years old, working as administrator of a well-known restaurants, am very satisfied with what I do in life, and I have a good income.
Unfortunately, I liked the moment when I'm a lonely girl, the affection of a man like getting any other woman.
Of course it would be better if you call me and we were able to make calls with you.
But I'm worried if you need me.
For this reason I liked ask you this question. Do you like me? Do you want to see me
My female feeling urges to YES.
I think we need to get together and talk.
At first I wanted to write the phone number in the letter, but I myself am not sure if you are interested and have decided not to do so.
My number is on this page, as well as detailed information about me. My card Gitta_8144
You can find my phone number in my profile and call me.
For a comfortable looking for me I left you a link by which you can find me definitely.
In extreme cases, you write me on the site and we will be able to continue our correspondence with you.
You may need the registration process through, but it is not difficult and absolutely free.
Oh, my letter was too long.
I sincerely hope that you are not married, I did not like conflicts in your family cause.
I kiss and hug you tight.
Waiting for your call.
I end my letter with regard to your new girlfriend.

Received: from wqrqnd (unknown [188.162.199.169]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola
Reply-To: Gitta <michael.l222@cityweb.de>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 15:22:41 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

img-64893.jpg

.... Link leads to +18-Page: bestadultsmj.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Johanna - jose.nunez@itson.edu.mx

Postby IceFM » Sat May 02, 2020 4:54 pm

Man, you do not want to meet you?
I understand that you do not know me, but that does not mean that we should not communicate.
The purpose of my letter is to get to know my name. Johanna
It would be nice if you were open the photo with me immediately. I liked that you understand how I look.
I'm still in the prime of life, to be attractive. I think you will find me definitely.
You're probably shocked about it that I know your e-mail.
I also know your phone number.
I thought about it after what would be better if I was to call you or write a letter.
Yes, as you can already guess, I have nevertheless decided to write a letter. It seems to me, now it is easier and more reasonable.
On the website of the marriage agency I have studied the profiles of men, and as you have already understood,
you have made my choice.
After I had studied the information about you, I wanted you to know even more, and therefore writing to you.
Because of the terrible circumstances in the world I have like many other people sitting at home.
I am a single woman. I have no husband, but there are children who are already grown up and live separately.
It would be great if we continue to communicate and could find common interests.
Before you write me you can my real identity in a virtual community Inspect in which a profile with my pictures exists
I'm worried about it that you turn out to be fake. It would be better if you want that I register on this site and
find me. Johanna / qh / 406
Know that I am waiting for a response from you, you very hug and you already miss.
And now it's goodbye,

Received: from client.yota.ru (178.176.174.175)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 10:00:07 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
X-Originating-IP: [178.176.174.175]

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-34534.jpg

..... Link give a deep RED Flag and Trojan-Warning

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Inken - nicolas.giana@sitek.com.ar

Postby IceFM » Sun May 03, 2020 2:07 pm

Can I start a slight flirtation with you?
surprised by this letter? Sure you're thinking who you are and what you need from me.
The purpose of my letter is to get to know my name. Inken
In my opinion I am a pretty beautiful woman if you want to ensure this, you open the photo.
I did not like myself in love with you, I liked you just.
You've probably been thinking about how I mail address E-did your findings.
I liked to tell you that I know not only your e-mail, but also your telephone number.
I was tormented by thoughts about what was do better to call or e-mail to write.
Yes, as you can already guess, I have nevertheless decided to write a letter. It seems to me, now it is easier and more reasonable.
I have e-mail address will get at a marriage agency.
Forgive me if it seemed to you as if I was to impose my communication, the fact is that I only liked to meet you.
Now the world makes a difficult time through and for this reason many people have to sit at home.
I am a lonely woman looking for a nice man. Maybe you like me and we can do something?
What if we manage to pen pals, or even to be more than just friends?
I think it would be better if you write to me on the website where I have my own profile, and there are also some of my photos.
I'm worried about it that you turn out to be fake. It would be better if you want that I register on this site and find me. Sink / jlw / 29
I can not wait to read your letter, but I'll wait with the hope that you still answer me.
Goodbye.

Received: from [188.162.199.104] (port=2770 helo=client.yota.ru) by ca3.toservers.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.92) .... its Yola!
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 10:04:26 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-23cd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Johanna - akira9211@gaia21.co.kr

Postby IceFM » Sun May 03, 2020 2:13 pm

It seems to me that we are familiar.
Shocked by this letter? Probably sitting now and think you are?
When I learned from you, I was interested to meet you, my name Johanna
I've sent you along with the letter my photo.
Yes, I understand that I am not the most attractive woman, but I liked you anyway.
Certainly flashed a thought into your head that I got your email.
I'll tell you a secret for you, I know your phone number still.
I was thinking about what was to do better. Call or write anyway an e-mail.
We get to know us better and then may, if our interests coincide, phone calls.
I have your address on one of the dating sites.
My female intuition tells you that you're a good person. I hope you'll be exactly as I represent you.
Due to the lack of communication we must now only on the Internet for a way out looking.
I'm officially divorced, I live alone, I dream about meeting you, I hope you revanchierst you.
What if we manage to pen pals, or even to be more than just friends?
by the way, I'll leave you with a link to the virtual community of individuals. I have been there a person royal profile. For your convenience, you can find me there.
I go there often online, I think it's better for you to write to me. Johanna / Ivy / 176
I hope I'm looking for you.
Goodbye.

Received: from mailsmtp4.bora.net (mailsmtp4.bora.net. [211.40.221.198])
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 01:46:59 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

BORANET-KR
LG DACOM Corporation
IP Manager
Seoul Yongsan-gu Hangang-daero 32
Republic of Korea

IMG-43v.jpg

.... Link leads to +18-Page: meethotct.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ulrike - marjut.parhiala@kalliopp.fi

Postby IceFM » Mon May 04, 2020 6:22 pm

Hello, have you heard that you're good-looking?
We do not know, but what prevents us to get to know us?
I have a great desire to meet you. My name is Ulrike
incidentally, I sent you my picture so that you can understand visually, who writes to you.
After I saw you, I was pleasantly dizzy. I think you'll get the same sensations, when you look at my picture.
surprised how I got your mail?
I also know the number of your smartphone.
Of course, I could call you and we could a good time, but I can not know anything about your interest in me.
Now let's just replace letters, and when the time comes, we will have a telephone conversation agree with you.
Your post was given to me by the staff of the marriage agency.
After receiving information about you, I wanted to be sure to get to know.
Due to the circumstances in the world I have to isolate myself like many other people from the company.
I was happy to see you that a very more reliable man I seek, I am a single woman, I'm not married to live alone, is very difficult.
What if you like me? We begin with communication.
I will give you leave a reference to a dating site on which I am registered in my profile for a long time. There you will find contact information and more photos.
It would be better if you answer me on the website, so I'm sure that this is true and not false. Ulrike / Vri / 129
I have the courage to write to you, and now I'm anxiously waiting for your reply.
Goodbye.

Received: from client.yota.ru ([188.162.199.189]) .... its Yola
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 20:06:37 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-233f.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gudrun - dotgerler@gct21.net

Postby IceFM » Tue May 05, 2020 11:56 pm

Greatings, man! How is your mood?
surprised by this letter? Sure you're thinking who you are and what you need from me.
I have a great desire to meet you. My name is Gudrun
If you want to know what I look like, take a look at my photo.
After I saw you, I was pleasantly dizzy. I think you'll get the same sensations, when you look at my picture.
You've probably thought how I got your mail.
I give you to be honest, I have your phone number.
It seemed superfluous, first to call, as a man should show initiative in communication.
I expect you no more than just communication, we try to talk. Suddenly becomes something of it?
At the moment it is very difficult to make a new acquaintance in real life, so I decided to get to know a man on the Internet.
I am a single woman, I'm not married, I liked to chat with you if you do not mind, we can via a video link to communicate.
Deny Let us therefore not the pleasure of communication.
I will give you leave a reference to a dating site on which I am registered in my profile for a long time. There you will find contact information and more photos.
Of course, we can communicate by e-mail, but I think it's better to correspond to the site, as this is safe. Gudrun / EQK / 927
I hope that I gave you in my letter a pleasant feeling.
Goodbye.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.199.143]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) .... its Yola
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 05:45:50 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-36274.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Violet - vilar@paraisonet.com.br

Postby IceFM » Thu May 07, 2020 2:36 pm

...... in italian now

Hi.
Shaken by this letter? Probably now you are sitting and thinking about who you are?
In general, tell immediately that I want to meet you, my name is Violet
Do you want to look specifically if that's why I sent my real picture.
You think you're cute more for me than I am to you?
Maybe I and come up with the question how do I know your mail.
Do you honestly admit that I even your telephone number.
I did not want to sound persistent, so I decided to write a letter first.
I decided it would be more correct if I wrote you a letter, but I know that at any time I can give you my phone number ??.
On the marriage agency portal, at my request, I have already received a profile with an email address.
Meet as an interesting and intelligent person, I really want you to exceed my expectations.
At the time, make new acquaintances in real life and very hard, so I decided to try to get acquainted with a man
on the Internet.
I am a single woman, I'm not married, I want to chat with you, if you do not mind, we can communicate via video connection.
I hope in the mutual sympathy and the beginning of a new phase of relations.
I also have a detailed profile on a dating site with many of my photos and contact information.
Sara better if you register and then you can write. Violetta / Zof / 751
I hope I've given you a feeling from my letter.
See you later.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.199.116]) .... its Yola
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 01:22:41 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-3gv.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Luisa - vilar@paraisonet.com.br

Postby IceFM » Thu May 07, 2020 2:40 pm

.... in italian

Do you want to know me better?
I understand you do not know me, but that does not mean we should not communicate.
In general, tell immediately that I want to meet you, my name is Luisa
By the way, I sent you my picture so that you can understand visually who is writing you.
I hope you like it.
You've probably thought about where I received your mail.
I want to tell you that I know not just your email but also your phone number.
I thought about what would be better? call or send an e-mail anyway.
I decided it would be more correct if I wrote you a letter, but I know that at any time I can give you my phone number ??.
I found your postal address on a dating site.
Meet as an interesting and intelligent person, I really want you to exceed my expectations.
Now I need to be home, and sit at home alone and very boring and so I'm looking for an acquaintance network.
They are officially divorced, I live alone, I dream to meet you, I hope you'll spare parts.
And if we become pen pals or even more than just friends?
I think it would be better if I wrote on the site where I have my profile and there are also some of my photos.
I visit this site very often, you can write them. Luisa / RRC / 864
I kiss and gently hug you, I wish you good mood. Remember that I am waiting for your answer.
See you later.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.199.116]) .... its Yola
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 01:21:21 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-36274.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fanny - greben317@km.ru

Postby IceFM » Thu May 07, 2020 10:09 pm

Do you think you can online to build a serious relationship or why are you here?
I admit honestly, I liked you my name imagine Fanny
I've sent you along with the letter my photo.
I really hope that I am a woman of your taste.
You're probably shocked about it that I know your e-mail.
I liked to tell you that I know not only your e-mail, but also your telephone number.
I'm just too shy to call you, I forgive (
As you have already understood, I write you an e-mail, as this would be correct, I thought.
On the website of the marriage agency I was asked your profile at your disposal, there I got your email.
I admit frankly, I liked you.
At the moment it is very difficult to make a new acquaintance in real life, so I decided to get to know a man on the Internet.
I was happy to see you that a very more reliable man I seek, I am a single woman, I'm not married to live alone, is very difficult.
Alone sitting at home is very bleak, and so I came to a more secure method of communication.
I think it would be better if you write to me on the website where I have my own profile, and there are also some of my photos.
It is better if you register and then you can write to me. Fanny / hhi / 114
I send you a gentle kiss, I promise I'll be waiting for your message.
And now it's goodbye,

Received: from client.yota.ru(client.yota.ru [188.162.43.148]) .... its Yola
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 22:03:52 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-7676.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charlotte - evgeniy.fokin@infoseti.ru

Postby IceFM » Fri May 08, 2020 2:32 pm

Hello, have you heard that you're good-looking?
When I learned from you, I was interested to meet you, my name Charlotte
In my opinion I am a pretty beautiful woman if you want to ensure this, you open the photo.
You will get pleasant feelings in any case, if you look at my picture.
I think I have impressed you, I know your mail.
Do not be surprised, but I also know your phone number.
I thought about it after what would be better if I was to call you or write a letter.
I received your mail for a number of recommendations at a marriage agency.
I admit frankly, I liked you.
Due to the circumstances in the world I have to isolate myself like many other people from the company.
I'm not married, I live alone, I liked you make for a pleasant conversation, in the future I will pull a person royal meeting into consideration.
I hope for mutual sympathy and the beginning of a new stage of relations.
Before you write me you can my real identity in a virtual community Inspect in which a profile with my pictures exists
Profile name looks like this. Charlotte / ej / 408
Know that I am waiting for a response from you, you very hug and you already miss.
We'll meet Again.

Received: from mail.startadmin.hu (mail.startadmin.hu. [79.172.216.25])
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 14:04:21 +0300

NETVALOR-NET
Netvalor Kft.
Zoltan Virag
Victor Hugo u. 18-22
H-1132 Budapest
Hungary

IMG-345bb.jpg .... mirrored Pic

Irisha, 35
Франкфурт, Германия ..... Frankfurt/Main/Germany
https:/ /rusdate.de/ru9191869/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julia - vilar@paraisonet.com.br

Postby IceFM » Sun May 10, 2020 3:41 pm

Your smile let me lose my mind.
I was happy to chat with you, my name is Julia
I did not like myself in love with you, I liked you just.
I'll tell you a terrible secret, I also know your phone number.
I'm just too shy to call you, I forgive (
Now let's just replace letters, and when the time comes, we will have a telephone conversation agree with you.
I have e-mail address will get at a marriage agency.
Forgive me if it seemed to you as if I was to impose my communication, the fact is that I only liked to meet you.
I liked that you understand that I'm a free girl. Sometimes it makes me very sad at heart, will not you brighten my loneliness?
To be at home alone is very difficult, very lack of communication, namely in men.
I'm worried about it that you turn out to be fake. It would be better if you want that I register on this site and find me. Julia / uka / 247
I hope that I gave you in my letter a pleasant feeling.
Goodbye.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [178.176.175.158])
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 16:01:44 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-343.jpg ..... mirrored Pic

Виктория Юрьевна from Krasnodar - married
https:/ /rusprofile.pro/find/surname/Юрьевна/name/Виктория/page/2

https:/ /vk.com/id359602019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aurora - jbloubser@telkomsa.net

Postby IceFM » Sun May 10, 2020 8:45 pm

Hooray! I found you!
Shaken by this letter? Probably now you are sitting and thinking about who you are?
The purpose of my letter and to know my name. Aurora
To see me, I have attached my personal photos to this letter, I opened it up and watch.
In life, it looks much better than the picture, hope you like it.
You're probably shocked that I know your email.
And anyway, I have your phone number.
I have long thought that it would be better if I call you or I write an email.
Do not wait to hear your voice, but I'm not sure you want the same thing.
I got your address on one of the dating sites.
From the lack of communication now you have to find a way out only on the Internet.
I am a single woman looking for a nice man, like me, and maybe you can do something?
And if you like me? We start communicating?
Anyway, I'll leave a link to the virtual community of individuals, I have a personal profile them. For your convenience, you can find me there.
I'm always on this virtual community, then look for me there. Aurora / ih / 185
I hope to be interested in you.
See you later.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [178.176.175.59])
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 23:27:20 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-36274.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karoline - cparitario@agarpac.com

Postby IceFM » Sun May 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Do you think you can online to build a serious relationship or why are you here?
I know I'm not a famous person for you, but after you read below, you will understand everything.
I admit honestly, I liked you my name imagine Karoline
So you can see me, I have my person royal photo to this letter, opened it and looked at me.
I hope you like me.
Do not be surprised, but I also know your phone number.
Honestly, I first wanted to call you, but then I thought that it would be superfluous.
As you have already understood, I write you an e-mail, as this would be correct, I thought.
I have your address on one of the dating sites.
After I had studied the information about you, I wanted you to know even more, and therefore writing to you.
Due to the lack of communication we must now only on the Internet for a way out looking.
I am a single woman, I'm not married, I liked to chat with you if you do not mind, we can via a video link to communicate.
Profile name looks like this. Karoline / oc / 528
I'll wait for your answer.
And now it's goodbye,

Received: from [178.176.175.59] (port=42141 helo=client.yota.ru) by rammstein.highspeedweb.net with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.92)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 23:40:09 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

PJSC MegaFon
41, Oruzheyniy lane
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-34v.jpg

.... Link leads to +18-Page: meethotct.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Catrin - samantha.stanier@telkomsa.net

Postby IceFM » Mon May 11, 2020 5:19 pm

Want to get to know me better?
I am sure you are surprised by this letter more than sure.
I was happy to chat with you, my name is Catrin
Forget incidentally, not to look at my photo. I would like to know that you understand what I look like.
It would be very good if you like me.
You've probably been thinking about how I mail address E-did your findings.
incidentally, I liked that you know that I still know your phone number.
Honestly, I first wanted to call you, but then I thought that it would be superfluous.
Now the world makes a difficult time through and for this reason many people have to sit at home.
I'm a lonely girl, I liked that you warm up, make pleasant conversation Achen, and as soon as the opportunity arises, I will consider to meet you.
Yes, I understand that I for out of nowhere you have appeared. I also have a person asking profile on the dating site, where there is a description of my life and a few photos.
It would be better if you answer me on the website, so I'm sure that this is true and not false. Catrin / ag / 696
I look forward to your letter.
Goodbye.

Received: from client.yota.ru (unknown [188.162.199.183]) .... its Yola
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 18:02:41 +0300

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Msk
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG-wc4v.jpg

..... Link give a deep RED Flag and Fraud-Warning

Return to “Russian scammers”