It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Guidelines for posting Nigerian scammers

Instructions, How To Use This Site
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:31 am

This board is for reporting scammers. Not for posting all suspicious men who contact you on the dating sites or all suspicious profiles you run into.

To post a scammer you need to post some evidence:

details of what had happened, what makes you think he is a scammer, did he mention being in Africa, his introductory message to you, his e-mail(s) to you, chat transcripts, pictures, whatever can serve as an evidence of him being actually a Nigerian scammer and imposter.

One scammer per topic, please!

POSTS WHICH ARE NOT ALLOWED AND WILL BE REMOVED:

1. Just his picture, e-mail or alias, and a statement: "this guy is a scammer, stay away". This is a potential slander.

2. Just his picture, e-mail or alias, and a question "have you seen him"? or "do you know him"?
This kind of posts are unacceptable on this board. You cannot post any man who contacts you and ask: "have you seen him?". This is another potential slander.

If unsure, talk to him longer, get some evidence that he is a scammer, then return back to this board and report him.

The unacceptable posts will be moved to "Am I being scammed" section, to give you a chance to add the missing info. If you fail to do so, your post will be removed in a week.

Please keep in mind: this site is a scamlist. We don't research suspicious individuals, who contact you on the dating sites. Instead, we provide you with tools to investigate yourself: many articles in this section, including about full e-mail headers, IP addresses, signs what to look for if you think you are being scammed, and of course photo galleries of known scammers. Please do your homework before posting.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Instructions, How To Use This Site”