It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

how to save/copy pictures where right-click is blocked

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

Just a little tip for those of you who try to save and post pictures on here from scammers profiles on the sites where right-click is blocked.

Actually, with new browsers it is very simple, and doesn't even require any screen-capture programs. All you have to to do is drag and drop a picture with your mouse to any existing or new tabs in your browser. If you drag it to an existing tab, the picture will open in this tab. If you drag it into a new tab, it will open in a new tab.

If you want to post them in the forum, you don't even have to save them on your PC. Postimage has an option to upload pics from URL. So, you just copy the pic's url from the tab you just dragged it to and insert into postimage upload box.

Hope this tip helps our regular posters ;)
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)”