It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

"Ghana" Gold Scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Udensi Kwame - kminingltd@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 06, 2020 7:44 pm

GOVERNMENT OF KENYA
Karebe Gold Mining Ltd
METALLICA RESOURCES SL. LTD.
FULL CORPORATE OFFER

UNITED NATIONS HAS CONVERTED YOUR COMPENSATION FUND INTO 50.1 KILO GRAM OF GOLD BAR WORTH $2.700 100 MILLION USD

GREETINGS DEAR CUSTOMERS/GOLD BAR BENEFICIARY

(IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH MY LETTER, PLEASE REQUEST FOR OUR OFFICE ADDRESS IN KENYA SO YOU COME IN PERSON)

Are you aware that your $2.7 million USD compensation fund has been converted to a GOLD BAR by the UNITED NATIONS and it will be shipped to your house address through EMIRATE GOLD airline. The money conversion was done online and the gold bar has been arranged and packaged by the Karebe Gold Mining Ltd, an email has been sent to you on this regards about how we can go about with the shipment procedures and acquiring the needed delivery permit. The gold weighs 50.1 KILO per Gram and it has been sealed in a consignment box which will be delivered to your address upon the payment of the shipping only.

My name is James and i work with the KG MINING in Kenya and i will be foreseeing to the safe delivery of the gold bars to your address, you will be paying for the shipment cost, only and it will be payment before delivery, all the related documents to the consignment will be delivered along with the gold while i email you the soft copy to your email address, You have to be able to handle the shipment cost while the price is still very low and affordable, but if you are having difficulty with any arrangement made on your befalf, feel free to come to Kenya like the other beneficiaries and conclude the gold bar delivery to your house address. Once you are able to contact me, i will send you all the pictures and papers related to this, if you have a whats-app number i will also be able to send you videos for your perusals .

We are not banks or government organizations, but a self made business empire whom specializes in PURE GOLD AND DIAMOND MINING IN AFRICA, The united nations contacted us and made an offer which is profitable, so we have accepted their own form of payment and has also packaged 50.1 KG of gold in a security consignment box and its now with the EMIRATE CARGO AIRLINE which the shipment will be completed once you get in touch with me. I am only reminding you of this because i am very much aware that an email was sent to you on this regards but you ignored the letter. Fell free to decline the transaction if you cannot pay for the shipment cost or come to Kenya in person.

SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED.
NAME.
ADDRESS
POST CODE/ZIP CODE
PHONE NUMBER
OTHER PHONE NUMBER

I want you to make sure that you provide the correct details for the shipment of the gold bar, the bar has already been loaded in a secure iron security box with keyword pass-code, i will forward all the pictures for you to confirm and incase you feel the need to come to Kenya in person, you will be welcomed. The emirate airline is the only approved airline which the united nations are using to disseminate medical care and foods to the world during the pandemic, your GOLD BARS will be shipped to your house address and you will cover the shipment fees and documents. selling off your gold bars will be very easy for you to do.

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU

RELY THE EMAIL SO I CAN RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY

REGARDS

JAMES UDENSI KWAME
Karebe Gold Mining Ltd
METALLICA RESOURCES SL. LTD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

James Udensi Kwame - kminingltd@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

M. B. Kumba - Kumbabarnaba@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:53 am

Hi,

I know I am a stranger to you, but I ask for your understanding as you read this email.

I am Ms. M.B. Kumba from the Federal Republic of Somalia. I am a mother of two boys and we are victims of the civil war in my country. I and my two sons are currently in a refugee camp in Ghana, West Africa. I and my two sons left Somalia after my husband and relatives were murdered by a terrorist group. We were able to flee to the refugee camp with the help of the United Nations peacekeepers.

Things have been very difficult for us since we arrived here in the refugee camp. We have no good food, no good accommodation, no good health service or all the things that make life comfortable. As I write this letter, one of my sons has fatal leukemia and I have no money to pay for his medical care. I don't want my son to die. I don't want us to suffer. I need money to take care of my two sons and give them a good future.

When I left my country with my two sons, I went with a document relating to a deposit my late husband made to a safe deposit company in London, UK. My late husband was a gold trader and always traveled to the UK on business. During one of his business trips, he packed some gold bars into the box and deposited the box with the Safe Depot company in London, Great Britain. The weight of the gold bars is 62 kilograms. This is worth about $ 3,300,000.00.

I would like to collect the box of gold bars from the Safe Depot company in London, UK. When I pick up the box of gold bars from the custodian in London, UK, it costs money. I don't have the money to get the box of gold bars from the Safe Depot company in London, UK.

I want to pick up the gold bar box from the Safe Depot company in London, UK, so that the gold bars in the box are sold, so I have money to invest in a good deal, take care of myself and two sons . The proceeds from the gold bars enable me to build a comfortable future for myself and my two sons.

The reason why I am sending this email to you is to ask you to help me with money so that the box of gold bars can be retrieved by the Safe Depot company in London, UK. If you agree to help me, we will arrange with the safe in London, United Kingdom, where the box of gold bars will be deposited to release the box and transport it to you.

When you get the box of gold bars from the company, I and my two sons will come to your country to meet you. I will give 30% of the gold bars and 70% for myself and my two sons.

Thank you for your understanding and may God bless you for your help. I await your response to my private email address below:

Kumbabarnaba@gmail.com

M.B. Kumba
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Annette Isaac - mrsannettegrace00@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Hello My Dear. My name is Mrs. Grace Annette,i am from London,UK. I work in a Gold & Diamond company where i am also the assistant marketer. I picked interest to share a business proposal with you.My company urgently need a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones and diamond but the product is no more available in the Europe market. During my research, I found a company that is selling the product at a lower cost but i don’t want my company to know about it. Please I would like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a higher cost and we could make good profits in the supply.Please contact me for more details Ok. Once you show your seriousness in this business i will give you all the details about the business and also send you my company business ID Card for more confirmation about me.Thanks. Grace Annette

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:08 pm

Hello Dear,
How are you. I am pleased to send you email regarding my business proposal. I am the assistant marketer of my company in London UK (Invedia Industrial Diamond Plc). It may interest you to know that my company has developed business industrial empire for supplying assorted gold & diamonds in the Europe. Presently, I am in Moscow Russia where i am currently representing my company in a business program but I decided to contact you because the business is very urgently.I picked interest to share a business proposal with you. My company urgently need a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones and diamond but the product is no more available in the Europe market. During my research, I found a company that is selling the product at a lower cost but i don't want my company to know about it. Please I would like you to handle the contract of supplying the product to my company at a higher cost and we could make good profits in the supply.

My company urgently need 1000 cartons of a product that is used for cleaning raw gold stones, The product is called SILICA OIL (One bottle is 5.8 cm size and it contains 8 bottles in one carton). My boss usually buy a carton for 5000 euro until the product became scarce in the Europe market. On my research, Someone gave me the contact of a store in Africa that has this product and they are selling one carton for only 2800 euro but I don't want to tell my boss about it because I want you to supply the product to my company at higher price so we can make good profit.

Here is the details on how you will do the supply
You will be buying the product from the store for 2800 euro per carton
My boss will be buying the product from you for 5000 euro per carton
Our total profit in 1000 cartons will be €2.2 million (EURO) Which You and Me will share (50/50) equal.

This business is not difficult or complicated. Firstly, I will tell my boss that you are a trusted seller of the product and then my boss will contact you for the purchase of the product. Immediately my boss send full payment in advance to supply 1000 cartons in London, Then You will buy the product from the store in Africa and supply to my company in London. Meanwhile, You will keep our profit of €2.2 million in your bank account because i will visit your country after you have finished supplying the product to my company.

As soon as i confirm your interest in this business, I will quickly send you the information of the store to confirm if they still have Silica Oil in stock before we can proceed. Moreover. I have attached my photo and my roaming phone number to call me here in Russia (+447024096063)

Thanks.
Best from Mrs Grace Annette

+447024096063 ..... in Skype

Ean Bechamp
legendaryplayerxtx159
United States

my-02-2.jpg

..... mobile Number was already used from her in November 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:43 pm

Hello My Dear Partner i am happy to meet your kind person in this business. Yes i need life partner. My dear i trust and believe that you will be the right and honest person in this business because i need a honest person like you in this business. my heart accept to do this business with you okay. please my dear partner i don't need any money from you in this business because my boss in London will be sending you money to buy the product and supply to them in London successfully okay. What i need from you now is honest and trust please. Please my dear listen okay. Both of us will be buying this product at cost of 2,800 euro from the store company in Togo and supply the product at cost of 5,000 euro to my boss in London. My boss will be sending you money to buy the product and supply to them in London. I want you to know that this product is very urgent needed by my company because my boss is anxiously searching to buy this product but I didn't want my boss to know that i found it at a low price in Africa Togo because i want you to supply the product to my company at higher price which my boss normally buy it in the Europe market.

I have noticed that you are serious and willing to do this business with you and I want to rely on you as my trusted foreign partner in this business because I have the confidence to do this business with you. I attached below the contact of the store where i found the product, Please contact them today and find out the cost of one carton and also confirm if they have up to 1000 cartons in stock because that is the quantity you will supply to my company in London.

UNI-BIZ CHEMICAL & STORES LTD.

E-mail : mohammedalistoresellerafrice@yahoo.com

Phone: (+228) 96617801
Product name: SILICA OIL.

As soon as i get your positive feedback from the store, I will quickly contact my boss in London and introduce you as the seller of the product so that my boss will contact you for the purchase of the product because he will be sending you the money to supply the product in London. I want the transaction to be between you and my boss and I also want you to receive the product in your country and resend it from your country to my company so that my boss will not know the store in Africa because I want you to always supply this product to my company in future.

Remember that when you received the cost of supplying 1000 cartons from my boss, You will remove our profit and keep it safe in your bank account because I will plan to visit your country after my program in Russia so i can obtain my 50% share in the business and I will be so glad to meet you in person too.

Please contact the store today so that you will get quick response from them because it's urgent.

Best regards
Mrs Grace Annette

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:15 pm

My dear partner i can not lie to you or hide anything for you please. I am a woman that respect my self please. Plaese contact the store company in Togo now and ask them how much is for SILICA OIL by cartons please

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Udensi Kwame - jonhwhite448@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:42 pm

Mining Ltd
FULL CORPORATE OFFER

UNITED NATIONS HAS CONVERTED YOUR COMPENSATION FUND INTO 50.1 KILO GRAM OF GOLD BAR WORTH $2.700 100 MILLION USD

GREETINGS DEAR CUSTOMERS/GOLD BAR BENEFICIARY

(IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH MY LETTER, PLEASE REQUEST FOR OUR OFFICE ADDRESS IN KENYA SO YOU COME IN PERSON)

You have ignored my letter for one month now, The EMIRATE GOLD AIRLINE has writing the government about your inability to pay for the delivery fee and this will result to the cancellation of your gold bar delivery if you did not act fast.
Are you aware that your $2.7 million USD compensation fund has been converted to a GOLD BAR by the UNITED NATIONS and it will be shipped to your house address through EMIRATE GOLD airline. The money conversion was done online and the gold bar has been arranged and packaged by the Karebe Gold Mining Ltd, an email has been sent to you on this regards about how we can go about with the shipment procedures and acquiring the needed delivery permit. The gold weighs 50.1 KILO per Gram and it has been sealed in a consignment box which will be delivered to your address upon the payment of the shipping only.

My name is James and i work with the KG MINING in Kenya and i will be foreseeing to the safe delivery of the gold bars to your address, you will be paying for the shipment cost, only and it will be payment before delivery, all the related documents to the consignment will be delivered along with the gold while i email you the soft copy to your email address, You have to be able to handle the shipment cost while the price is still very low and affordable, but if you are having difficulty with any arrangement made on your befalf, feel free to come to Kenya like the other beneficiaries and conclude the gold bar delivery to your house address. Once you are able to contact me, i will send you all the pictures and papers related to this, if you have a whats-app number i will also be able to send you videos for your perusals .

We are not banks or government organizations, but a self made business empire whom specializes in PURE GOLD AND DIAMOND MINING IN AFRICA, The united nations contacted us and made an offer which is profitable, so we have accepted their own form of payment and has also packaged 50.1 KG of gold in a security consignment box and its now with the EMIRATE CARGO AIRLINE which the shipment will be completed once you get in touch with me. I am only reminding you of this because i am very much aware that an email was sent to you on this regards but you ignored the letter. Fell free to decline the transaction if you cannot pay for the shipment cost or come to Kenya in person.

SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED.
NAME.
ADDRESS
POST CODE/ZIP CODE
PHONE NUMBER
OTHER PHONE NUMBER

I want you to make sure that you provide the correct details for the shipment of the gold bar, the bar has already been loaded in a secure iron security box with keyword pass-code, i will forward all the pictures for you to confirm and incase you feel the need to come to Kenya in person, you will be welcomed. The emirate airline is the only approved airline which the united nations are using to disseminate medical care and foods to the world during the pandemic, your GOLD BARS will be shipped to your house address and you will cover the shipment fees and documents. selling off your gold bars will be very easy for you to do.

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU

REPLY THE EMAIL SO I CAN RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY

REGARDS

JAMES UDENSI KWAME
Karebe Gold Mining Ltd

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Udensi Kwame - jonhwhite448@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:52 pm

... very nice Photo montage from two Pics:

.pinterest.ca/pin/391742867582064562/

.facebook.com/goldsouoq/photos/rpp.217181002197083/624135888168257/?type=3&theater

JAMES-KWAME-ID-CARD.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Denny Wayne - interimassmg@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:18 pm

Cargo Inspector and Transportation officer,
George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston
IATA: IAH, ICAO: KIAH USA

Dear Email Owner,

I have a Confidential information for you but first, I must seek your
discretion, because if something goes wrong i might lose my job after. I
need to be sure that i can trust you completely before revealing this secret
to you. I'm Denny Wayne, the Cargo Inspector and Transportation officer of
the airport. Just Last Week Tuesday, during my routine check at the Airport
Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment belonging to a Foreigner.
After scanning the shipment, it revealed huge amount of 24 karat Gold Bars
in an old silver Metallic Trunk Box, each gold bar weighed approximately
100g per piece.

According to my investigation, the shipment was abandoned because the
Contents of the shipment was not properly declared by the consignee as "GOLD
BARS" rather it was declared as personal items such as VIDEO TAPES, SHOES,
HISTORICAL BOOKS AND DIARIES in order to avoid interrogation by the U.S
Customs and Border protection authorities, also further investigation
revealed that the Foreigner was denied entry into the United States because
he tested positive to COVID-19 Virus on arrival and was unable to gain entry
in order to claim his Silver metallic box from the cargo department
therefore he didn't pay for the U.S Customs Duty Tariff which is $15,650 USD.
It's been more than three (3) months now and the Silver Box is still in our
Storage/vault Facility at the Airport here in Houston, Texas and no one has
come forward to claim the box up till date. According to the documents found
on the box the value of the gold was estimated to be $146.5 million US
Dollar, from my estimation there are 1,455 pieces of gold bars in the
metallic box.

However, The management of the Airport authorities carried out a Private
search for the owner of the Silver Box.... eventually I discovered that your
Last name and email address matches with the same last name of the
beneficiary to whom the package was to be delivered to, therefore as Cargo
Inspector and Transportation officer in charge luggage, I have intentionally
left out the final details of the content of my discovery In order to
maintain the maximum level of security standard required by the airport
authorities to cover up our tracks.
Although Airport Storage Vault/legislation demands that I notify the fiscal
authorities after a statutory period when Cargo storage facilities of this
type are called in by the Airport regulatory bodies if nobody applies to
claim the package. I urge you to come forward since I can provide details
needed for us to claim the Silver Box so that I can be gratified by you in
the ratio of 70% for you and 30% for me since the box has not yet been
returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by
the Foreigner for some months now.

As soon as i get your response signifying your interest to go ahead, I shall
proceed immediately by applying for a loan with a loan company in order to
pay for the U.S Customs Duty Tariff which is a total of $15,650 dollars and
arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep or I can bring it by
myself to avoid any mistakes.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
issue and kindly drop your private/cell phone number for easy communication.

Thank you.

BEST REGARDS:
Denny Wayne.
Direct Email: interimassmg@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morgan Thomas, morgan111thomas@gmail.com & morganthomas1@ojooo.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 20, 2021 10:53 am

.linkedin.com/morgan-thomas-b94a6064?
Morgan Thomas
morgan111thomas@gmail.com
Ghana
We have 200 kg X 22 karat gold bar and Uncut rough diamond 2,200 Cts of none bankable condition for sale to any interested buyer

.... its the same Pic from Skype

Gold Diamond
live:6f7c981207926e3
Accra, Ghana
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Phillip Kwam - golddust2010@avasmail.com.mv

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:26 pm

Hi,
Sorry for taking part of your time. Can you assist me for a shipment of
56kg of Gold bar to oversea for sales and 30% will be for you for your
assistance after the sales of the product.

If you are interested get back to me with full information.

Phillip Kwam

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Phillip Kwame - +233 263 420 063

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:11 pm

Hi,
Sorry for taking part of your time. Can you assist me for a shipment of
56kg of Gold bar to oversea for sales and 30% will be for you for your
assistance after the sales of the product.

If you are interested get back to me with full information.

Phillip Kwame
Whatsapps no +233 263 420 063

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

info@rawgoldkarats.com & +14146220666 & +971529975153

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:51 pm

miltonjim60 Wilson Jim, 39 y.o.
Edmonton, Canada [Current City & Hometown]
Achetez des lingots d'or de différentes tailles. Investir dans des lingots d'or au poids d'or
Lingots d'or à vendre et lingots d'or. Achetez des lingots d'or en ligne sur www.rawgoldkarats.com

WhatsApp ::::::::::: +971529975153
Appel :::::::::::::: +14146220666
email :::::::::: info@rawgoldkarats.com

Lingot d'or à vendre. 1g d'or. Livraison gratuite.

ACHETER 100 GMS À 50 KG D'OR PUR
Achetez de l'or de 200 GMS à 50KG en une seule expédition aujourd'hui aux meilleurs prix pour de l'or de la plus haute qualité
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rocher Telford, +23568067175 & pronovelty@outlook.fr

Postby Bix » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:12 am

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078606613802
Rocher Telford
Lives in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco

For sale
WhatsApp : +235 68 06 71 75

I finance any project with a good return up to a maximum of 2000 Euros, but I have 40% of the shares of this project. Natural resource projects (Gold, Diamond and others ) have a special privilege.
pronovelty@outlook.fr

Image Image Image

Image ImageImage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kujos Karama - kujos246@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:20 pm

We are a Gold Mining Company in Ghana.
We have Gold available for sale. The specifications of our Gold is as below:
Form: Bars
Purity: 93% or better
Carats: 22+
Origin: Ghana
Price: $44,000.00 per kg (fob)
$47,000.00 per kg (cif)
Commission: $1,000.00 per kg
We can deliver to buyer’s destination and we can sell cash and carry in Ghana.
Kindly get back to us for details if you are a Buyer.
Yours truly

Kujos Karama

..... IP shows Google
Reply-To: kujos246@gmail.com
From: "Mining Company in Ghana." <pmailahmed1952@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 14:14:31 +0100

Return to “Other types of African scams”