It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Lottery scam, part 5

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Douglas.Branko864@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:11 pm

Tagged
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6149395657
ROBBY,Hugo, 52 Mont Albert North, Australia

This is to officially inform you that your name has being picked from Tagged as the one of the lucky winner in Alliance Finance Company award promotion 2021,so you are instructed to contact our payment office for the processing of your payment and via email address: Douglas.Branko864@hotmail.com CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Douglas.Branko864@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Inana - jamesinana000@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:22 pm

BMW of North America, LLC
300 Chestnut Ridge Road.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677-7731
United States of America

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a
brand new Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $1,500,000.00 USD from
the international balloting programs held on the 2nd section in the
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Description of prize vehicle;
Model: 750li Color (exterior): Metallic Silver Mileage: 5
Transmission: Automatic 6 Speed

Options: Cold weather package, premium package, fold-down rear seats
w/ski bag, am FM stereo with a single in-dash compact disc player.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over
250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world
which you were selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary
claims department for more information as regards procedures to the
claim of your prize

Name: James Inana
Email: jamesinana000@gmail.com

Contact him by providing him with your Reg. pin code Number: 0011185003/25

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information
as soon as possible:

1. Name In Full :
2. Residential Address :
3. Nationality :
4. Age :
5. Sex :
6. Occupation :
7. Direct Phone :
8. Present Country :
9. Email address :
10. Reg pin code Number: 0011185003/25

Please, you are to provide him with the above-listed details as soon
as possible so he can begin with the processing of your prize
winnings.

Congratulations, from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our promotional program.

Regards,

Mr. Ludwig Willisch
CEO and President
BMW of North America
BMW GROUP
United States of America
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:48 pm

Attn: xxxxxxxx

Instant Delivery of your BMW 7 series car and sealed cashiers check of $1,500,000,00 USD

Thank you for your timely response, you are on to James Inana, the fiduciary agent assigned to assist you in the claims process of your winnings, I received your mail message with its content clearly noted and well understood. I, therefore, wish to congratulate you on behalf of the BMW Lottery Inc. and to state that you are a lucky person to have emerged a winner in the ongoing BMW Lottery Promotions. Also, bear in mind that this is legitimate as the Federal Bureau of Investigation is duly aware of our ongoing promotional lottery program.

Your email address with ticket Number BMW- 0011185003/25 was randomly selected along with 10 others from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn across the continent, each email address was attached to a ticket number and yours emerged as the number 7th winner of the prize of a brand new BMW X7 series Car and a Check of US$1,500,000.00.

Finally, you have been cleared for payment and required to contact our payment and delivery offices with the details below for the delivery of your BMW X7 Series car and transfer of your funds respectively.

DELIVERY COMPANY IN CHARGE OF YOUR AWARDED BMW X7 SERIES CAR

Company Name: Inter-World Freight Inc.
Delivery Agent Name: Wray Christopher.
Email: interwordfreight@aol.com

Certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent by the cargo company along with your winnings. It is imperative that you include your Reference Number BMW- 0011185003/25 as the subject on any correspondence with the courier company to ensure a timely response.

Please, you are advised to write down the reference number and save it. {Important}. You are advised to comply with their terms of operation to ensure a hitch-free transfer and delivery.

Once again; congratulations! We hope your winnings will be used to impact positive change on Mankind and we want you to know that we are working on your winning certificate. We will get back to you as soon as possible and also get back to us once you have contacted the Inter-World Freight Inc. .

Regards,
Fiduciary Agent.
Verification/Logistic Department
The BMW Lottery Inc.
Florida Field Office.

Note. It’s important that you keep your winnings very confidential as we have received several bogus emails from persons using winner’s identity to press for claims. We have paid several impostor's who successfully present themselves as winners probably because they have the winner's information and identity. It’s important you heed to this advice.
BMW of North America © 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:25 pm

Attn: xxxxxx ,

Attach here with my identity card for your proof.

Thanks.

..... Pic was taken from here:

How To Make UK Visa Photo In Photoshop CS6-Photoshop Tutorial
https:/ /greencoin.life/how-to/convert/photo-size-35mm-x-45mm/T6XzpeXWFW4

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

safiyamuktar@yahoo.com, hiconsultant01.office@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:40 pm

been here: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 15&t=89350

Margmorgan 7 hours ago
My name is Mrs Safiya Muktar from Bamako Mali West Africa
I am contacting you for this business of 10.8 million dollars and also I want to inform you that this is a real and straightforward business. Please this is very confidential between you and me because it involves a lot of money.
If you are interested in this business 50 percent will my own and 40 percent will yours and 10 percent will keep aside for expenses
NOW I want to bring to your notice that I am still an active staff of this bank so never you tell the international remittance department that I am the one who connected to this fund if you are interested, if you tell them that I am the person who contacted you for this business the bank will prosecute me and I will lose my job,
Therefore please keep it secret. I am in need this huge amount of money and that is why I am contacting you so that we can work together to collect the whole fund instead of the bank to confiscate the money in the bank treasury account as an abandoned fund.
Now if you provide the information needed for this transaction I will direct you to contact the Bank as next of kin of Dr. George Brumley Jr. I will direct you to write a mail to the director of our bank, and you will tell him that you are the next of kin of Dr. George Brumley Jr from Atlanta USA who deposited the sum of ($10,8, 000.00 ) in 2008 in the bank. You will tell the bank to release the fund to you because you are the next of kin .
If the Bank demands the deposit slip of the fund please tells me immediately and I will send it to you because I have the entire bank documents of Late Dr. George Brumley Jr in my office. Please if you contact them, whenever you receive a reply from the Bank do not fail to inform me so that I will know what is going on between you and the Bank and also to know when the fund is transferred to your account. Final understanding and trust is very important here so do not betray me when this fund arrive to your bank account.
My private email….safiyamuktar@yahoo.com
THIS IS THE INFORMATION NEEDED FOR THIS TRANSACTION….
1..YOUR FULL NAME
2..Your full address
3..Your country
4..Your Telephone number
5..your identity card.
Regards,
Mrs, Safiya Muktar.

Margmorgan
Email hiconsultant01.office@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 49 y.o.
Country United States
City Virginia
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status In Relationship
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Manager.
Description
Personal Description Am a very simple person and like to meet simple people in their life.

IP Address Geolocation
41.221.187.223 is an IPv4 address owned by Oml and located in Bamako (Commune IV), Mali
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Marinera
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Justin Staven, +22963749973, Lottery Scam

Postby Marinera » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:18 am

Some scammer from Benin number contacted me all of a sudden. I never talked to such so i recon my number was given to him by some scamming gang. Typical financial scam, so called Lottery scam.

Name: Justin Staven (and Ken Larry)
E-mail: kenlarry695@gmail.com
Phone number: +22963749973 / +229-63-749-973 / +(22963) 74 99 73

Text which he sent me:

This is to inform you that your Email ID has earned the sum of $ 5,000,000,000,000 billion
Dollar and a new BMW × 6 Series, BMW AUTOMOBILE car
LOTTERY ANNUAL PROMO 2020.Held in the United Kingdom.
Fill in the information below to request immediate payment.
Contact our complaints agent Staven Justin
Email: kenlarry695@gmail.com
1. Full name:
2. Complete address:
3. Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6.Sex:
7. Country:
8.Tel.Number:
9. You have won before:
10. Annual income
Regarding the delivery of the winning prize, you have received a cash package to ensure that the prize fund is delivered to the legible owner and will be delivered to you by our claims manager ROBOT ROULETTE. The delivery of your order will be made within 48 hours to your country. All courier charges have been paid for by the BMW lottery organization, so on arrival in your country, you will be contacted by our claims manager ROBOT ROULETTE and you will be required to pay local, administrative and clearance stamp tax with the fee for sending five $ 100 Steam Wallet Gift Cards [$ 500.00]
Once again, congratulations from the BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.

Stay safe :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Wreele Douglas - ljoe54625@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:04 pm

My Name is Wreele Douglas. An FBI Agent. I am a contract staff
currently attached to the verification department of the Camelot Group
of the Online National Lottery mainly for non UK citizens. Your
winning check of $4,306,515 (Four Million, three hundred and six
thousand, five hundred and fifteen United States Dollars only) was
about to expire due to your inability to travel to our office in
London as the Lottery rules and regulations demanded. However, I
managed to convert the check to cash in a Golden Metal Trunk Box
because it was the only way to circumvent you from losing your life
time opportunity.

To avoid multiple taxations and the bank charges as overdue and
unclaimed lottery fund, I have successfully dispatched your golden
metal box with Reg# UK8100CT through cargo and the golden metal box
has arrived JFK International airport cargo unit, and has passed
through custom checks.

The golden metal box is now at the airport storage facility at the
cost of $50 dollars daily. Every documentation and process is
legitimate because it is a lottery winning fund. Please kindly make
sure you contact Mr.Jank Farmo on (410) 8874732 and email
( ljoe54625@gmail.com). I have done everything to make sure you
receive your winning. Please call the officer's number below for a
verification and QUICK process.and again if you are ready try to get back to us today
with the storage fee of $50 usd,but after today
another storage fee of $50 will adding for you per day until you are ready.but now you will use the storage fee
to buy Google Play Card or itune gift card or steam card and send it Today.

Cargo Unit
John F Kennedy International Airport
Access Road New York,
NY 10010-3672,
United States
Email: (ljoe54625@gmail.com)
Tel: (410) 8874732
Contact person Rev. Moses Hands

The lottery details:
Winning no: ......................
Serial no: .......................
Ticket no: .......................
Amount won: ......................

Please reconfirm these information's to,Mr.Jank Farmo
1. Your Full Name: .......................
2. Your current address: .................
3. Your phone number: ....................
4. Nearest airport to your location: .....
5. Your Occupation: ......................

Note: Do not disclose the content of the Golden Metal Box to Mr.Jank Farmo
Lopez or to anyone for security reasons.

Best regards,
WREELE DOUGLAS
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
VERIFICATION A
ND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT,
UNITED KINGDOM

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williamssmithc425@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:07 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6154098691
Johnson steve
Default Member Since: March 13, 2021 Gender: Male Location: New York City, NY Age: 53

Dear, this is to officially inform you that your TAGGED account profile have won $5,000,000.00 USD, in the Mega Million end of the Year promotion award 2021, you are urgent advice to use this Ref Payment No: 89680MM, and Winning No: MML-43668, to contact the Claim Office via Email Address: williamssmithc425@gmail.com for the claim of your winning prize.Congratulations in advance.ThanksMr. William Ssmithc

.... RPO is Joe Wolk, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Johnson & Johnson
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

ROMANUS - kenmorgan801@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:27 pm

Your profile has won you amount of $2.5m USD million dollars, you are advised to contact Mr Bright by sending your winning number 771897 to email address,. Via E- mail, kenmorgan801@gmail.com your prize thanks and remain blessed.

TAGGED

ROMANUS

Last Active:a day ago

Profile Views:202 times

Profile Skin:Default

Relationship Status:Married

Ethnicity:Native American

Religion:Christian

Orientation:Straight

.... RPO is Romanus Fuhrmann, is a German actor, radio play and voice actor.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Pieter Gordon - auslotto122@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:53 pm

Ref: 810061738
Batch: 210t66490902/390
Winning no: AA9702/AURM

CONGRATULATIONS

Dear Lucky Winner, We are delighted to inform you of your prize release for the Year 2021 from the Australian International Lottery programme. Which is fully based on an Electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses Your name was attached to ticket number; 710061738 67056490901, serial number 3141137003 This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 7-22-43-17-12 bonus number 17, which consequently won the lottery in the second category.
You hereby have been approved a lump sum pay of US$2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)in cash credit file ref: AUP/AW 57509/17 from the total cash prize of US$20,000,000.00 shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have an operational base.
Furthermore your details (e-mail address) fall within our Western
representative office in West Bank, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$2,500,000.00 and a brand new HP Pavilion desktop computer which will be released to you from this regional branch office in West Bank. We hope with part of your prize,you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE Simply contact our fiducial agent

NAME : Rev. Morgan Raul

EMAIL : auslotto122@gmail.com

To file for your claim, Please quote your reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number to help locate your file easily. For security reasons, we advise all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

FILL OUT OUR ONLINE VERIFICATION FORM, WRITE DOWN YOUR DETAILS AT THE APPROPRIATE COLUMN BELOW:

1.FULL NAMES:....
2.ADDRESS:........
3.City:...........
4.State:...........
5Email Address:.....
6.Postcode:..........
7.Country:...........
8.SEX:.................
9.AGE:..................
10.OCCUPATION:............
11.TELEPHONE NUMBER:.....

Note, all winnings MUST be claimed before the year runs out, otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Best Regards
Pieter Gordon(co-coordinator)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

omermary9@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:40 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6145814935
Thomas Gordon
Midway, FL Age: 55

Dear User, Good news from the World Bank Group!!! Dear Winner, Congratulatrions, This is to inform you that your profile has been selected as one of the lucky winners of the 2021 Online Promotional Award organized by the World Bank Group, the sum of $ 3,000, 000. 00 USD is Awarded to your online profile.. You are advised to contact the award director with your WINNING REFERENCE NUMBER(WRN) which is ''WB5770000005152S'' for the claiming of your fund. Contact: Barrister Omer Mary E-mail Address: omermary9@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mike Sievert, bankofcentral676@gmail.com & 929-480-5680

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:00 pm

Mr Mike Sievert <bankofcentral676@gmail.com> wrote:

Headquarters T-Mobile Bellevue, Washington

Address :3625 132nd Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98006, United States

Congratulations!

Admin Head Office winning Notification,

From the T-Mobile Network system Your Email; Address was automatically generated among other lucky winners therefore you have won the Sum of (900,000,00). In T-Mobile Network Global fund Relief Held in the united states of america through the Computer Ballots program. Your fund remains unclaimed. This program is to Eradicate Poverty, Due to the CoronaVirus Pandemic outbreak. Your payment reference number is, (QKZ/950/SA) Contact your payment Unit for payout. Mr Mike Sievert.

Kindly follow the instruction below to enable us effect your immediate transfer, we have two options of payout, (EFT Bank Transfer and Prepaid Mastercard Debit ATM Card) which can be issued and posted directly to your address via DHL or any order courier service, indicate your preferable option below. Bank Transfer takes 48 to 72 working hours while Debit ATM Card Delivery takes 2 to 4 working days. Endeavour to keep your payment reference number very confidential. Provide the following for your respective payment options.

EFT Bank Transfer Details! Master Card Debit ATM Card Details:__
Your Name and Surname: -------- C,-- Your Name and Surname:-------------
Contact Phone Number:----------- H,--Residential Address:---------------------
Your Bank Name:-------------------- E,-- Or Office Address:-----------------------
Account Number:------------------- Q,--Country City/Province Code:----------
Branch Code:------------------------- U,-- Contact Phone Number:--------------
Swift; Code: -------------------------- E,-- I.D or Passport Copy:-------------------
Your Occupation: ------------------- S’—you’re Occupation: ---------------------

Regards
Mr Mike Sievert
T-Mobile Team whatsapp number or Call +1 (929) 480-5680

Congratulations and welcome to T-Mobile Network system

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Justin Albright - eurosclaim@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:50 pm

EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
OAKWOOD PARK CENTER,FOUNTAINS ROAD
BISHOP THORNTON HARROGATE,HG3, 3BF,
LONDON.UNITED KINGDOM.
REF/EU/9470X12/2021/CWS
.euro-millions.com

Dear Award Recipient,

We officially Announce your email won a consolation cash prize of (£3,000,000.00) Three Million Great British Pounds Sterling's ($4,268,100.00) From the NEW European Union (EU) EURO MILLION Sweepstakes Program.

Our Organization is Aware lotteries Programs have been severely Abused on the internet to the extent it is very difficult for Genuine winners to identify what is Real from What is Fake, the new (EU) EURO MILLION sweepstakes Program is permitted by law and dully conform with the Standard Anti-Fraud policy existing between EURO MILLION and the European union Government common institutions.

We request you fill out the requested data and also email it back to us for processing; Contact Ms. Justin Albright with Your Details Name: Occupation: Phone Number: Mailing Address: Sex: Age: Country: Contact Email: euwinings@hotmail.com

Congratulations and best wishes on your winnings!.

Ms. Justin Albright.
Information Officer

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

S. Russells - ldepartment90@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:52 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!

MOBI GRAND INTERNATIONAL.
MOBI GRAND 20/21 LOTTERY TO ALLEVIATE POVERTY.
Enfield Business Centre 101 North Road

LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION
Batch: 21/211/0333
Ref: BTL/311OXI/02

We happily announce to you the draw of the MOBI GRAND TELECOM 2021
lottery online programs held recently to alleviate poverty and for
covid relief, Your e-mail address attached, to ticket number: 694
75600541 721 with Serial number: 886/21 drew the lucky
numbers:01-6-2-13-35-17, which subsequently won you the lottery in the
2nd category. You are therefore, been approved to claim a total sum of
9500,000,00. in cash credited to file RPC/9080115322/44.

This year's Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for MOBI GRAND
Lottery, The estimated 125 million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest
in MOBI GRAND TELECOM history .The biggest was the 363 million jackpot
that went to two winners in a May 2020 drawing of The Big Game, Mega
Millions' predecessor. Please note that your lucky winning number
falls within our World wide booklet and our representative as
indicated in the electronic play coupon. In view of this, your
9500,000.00 would be released to you after proper protocols by our
claim agent has been followed by you. Our agent will immediately
commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as
soon as you make contact .

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Website
through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000
companies. To file for your claim, please contact Mr DAvID LEE. On:
Tel;/+1(203)447-0994, Email:(ldepartment90@gmail.com).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For an online transfer, send the following:

1. Your full names.

2. Your ticket number:

3. Your residential , official address and country:

4. Telephone number and email address..

5. Date of birth.

For cheque/bank atm card dispatch, send the following:

1.Your full names.

2.Your ticket number.

3. Address and Telephone no:

4. Date of birth:

congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.
Sincerely,
Mr S.Russells
Mobi Grand Zonal Coordinator .

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

S. Russells - ldepartment90@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:09 pm

Alright I will update it to you by tomorrow morning once office is open thanks.

...... IP shows Google

Return to “Other types of African scams”