It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Real estate Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Real estate Scam

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:11 pm

David A. B. Mark - davidab.mark2017@yandex.com

Attn: My Dear Friend.

I'm Honorable Senator David Mark. The Senate Leader Federal Republic of Nigeria, as you know well a lot of people are impersonating my name and I have not contacted you before,this is my first time.

I got your contact here in my office when they brought your file to me for signing of your contract/Inheritance payment approvals/compensation amount, which I did. I hope you have received your fund in your bank account? I don't directly pay funds to beneficiaries, I only sign and approves for payment.

I want you to help me acquire a building in your country for me to buy. I have already mapped some fund out for the buying of the building and once we conclude on the price, I will instruct my wife to come and see the property before paying. I will really count on your assistance in acquiring this building.

You can call me or send an e-mail when to call you.

Yours faithfully,

Honorable David A. B. Mark
Senate Leader Federal Republic Of Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Real estate Scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marcela Kostalova - marcelammanager@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Dear applicant,
I really hope this email finds you well. My name is Ms. Kostalova Marcela
I am Responsible Party and I represent on behalf of agency Evropa-real estate Group, an Czech Republic-based real estate enterprise.
We are increasing the frontiers of our activities and want to propose our real estate services to US-citizens. As a result, we are seeking more personnel with the following responsibilities:
Monitoring implementation of transactions Strong problem solving attitude Overall reporting. Who are we looking for:Team player With excellent interpersonal skills Goal oriented Precise & motivated If interested in getting more details, just email me.
Best Regards
Marcela K.
Personal Manager
agency Evropa-real estate Group
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vera Melicharova - valerielaurentt@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:31 pm

Good afternoon applicant,
I really hope this email finds you well.
My name is Ms. Vera Melicharova
I'm Responsible Individual and I'm contacting you on behalf of Fincentrum-realitni., an Czech real estate enterprise.
We are increasing the boundaries of our business and want to offer our rental servicing to US-citizens.
As a result, we are seeking additional employees with the following responsibilities:
Supervision implementation of transactions Strong trouble shooting attitude Overall reporting.
Who are we looking for:Team builder With excellent interpersonal skills Taks oriented
Precise & motivated If interested in getting more information, please write me back.
Regards
Ms. Melicharova Vera
Responsible Party of real estate agency Fincentrum Reality

Our E-Mail: Valerielaurentt@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Destiny Azango - destazango@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Compliments of the day to you,

May the blessing of God be upon you and grant you the wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I need your help.

I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact that we have not meet before and due to nature of the situation i found myself as a victim of political crises in my country.

My name is Destiny Azango the son of col. Benedict Azango, former deputy national security adviser to the ousted Ivory coast(Cote d’ivoire) President. I am writing to express my interest in real estate or landed properties in your country.

Though my father died in detention a couple of months ago while being detained by the new government. Before his untimely death, he instructed me to leave the country for my safety and start up a business somewhere where there is economic and political stability. He reviewed to me of a deposit of one diplomatic Trunk box which he concealed with one of the private security and finance company outside the country containing Six million, five hundred thousand united states dollars(US$6.5M) declared as Family Treasure.

Actually, I need your assistance for the withdrawal of the safe box and also transfer it to your position for partnership investment in your country under your care. My late father registered the beneficiary of the consignment with my name as his next of kin.

What I would want you to do, is to assist me to get the consignment withdrawn from the Security and finance company, have the same transferred to your position with your name pending my arrival to meet you in your country.

I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely and honestly.

Please note that Transaction of this nature demands the highest trust and confidence between both parties. For your assistance in this transfer, I have decided to give you 20% of the total sum involved after the transaction.

Your quick response will be appreciated.

I look forward to hear your urgent and positive response.

Best Regards,

Destiny Azango

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Good day to you xxxxxxx,

I really appreciate your positive response and your willingness to help me.

Like i did mentioned in my previous mail, I want you to stand as my foreign partner/recipient of the consignment once it leaves the treasury department of the Security and finance bank and also help me to come over to your country and join you after the transfer. I also want you to assist me in the investment of the money in a profitable business which you will introduce in your country.

My most reason seeking for a foreign assistance here is to secure a smooth and safe withdrawal of the safe box out from the Security and finance bank custody and also to establish a good investment in your country.

Nevertheless, I have inform the Security and finance bank of my readiness to retrieve the consignment and they requested an official letter of nomination in your name from me mandating them to approve the transfer to your position in your country.

So, I want you to send to me the following information:

Your full name.
Your contact address.
Your direct telephone number.

On receipt of the above information from you,i will then send a letter of nomination under your name as my foreign partner/trustee and then send to you the contact information of the Security and finance bank to enable you establish contact with them and discuss the modality of the transfer on how the consignment can be delivered to you in your country.

You can also contact me through this telephone number +221 786039291 .

Thanks and waiting for your information for nomination.

My best regards to you.

Destiny.

.... beside her Emailaddy appeares this Pic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Good day to you xxxxxxx,

I read your mail and heard what you said.

However, I do not have my International passport with me because i left it at home for security reasons because i left my country through smuggling process to save my life being that my late father is known to the authority and should my surname pass through the border; it will be the end of my journey out of the country.

I was helped by a sailor to get out of my country and because of this, my movement is restricted in Senegal because i am only using a refugee document which have limited places to pass.
You can contact me through the telephone number which i gave to you if you wish to speak with me on phone.

I did informed you in my previous mail that i will give you the full contact of the security and finance bank after nominating you which will enable you to establish contact with them to discuss the processing of the transfer to your country.

So, if you are willing and capable of assisting me, send the information which i requested for nomination to enable me to nominate you as my Trustee/Partner.

Thanks and best regards.

Destiny.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Mr xxxxxxx,

I am very surprise to your mail and the words you use is not acceptable to me or to any civilized person. If you have respect for mankind, you should not use abusive words because if you do, you are also abusing yourself because mankind looks alike as God created everybody in his own image.

Regarding the proposal in which i solicit your assistance; You as a person can either refuse or accept the offer because it is never mandatory for you to assist but only when you are willing and capable of handling the transaction.

As i can understand in your mail, you are neither willing nor capable of handling the transaction and so you cannot be able to assist me so what is the reason of wasting your time in responding at first place. I would have prefer that you delete my mails and blocked my email rather than wasting much of mine or your precious time; except if you do not have anything to do with your time.

I pray that you will delete my mails and block my email because i will not respond to your mails.

have a nice day and good luck in your life.

Destiny.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm

You talk like an Idiot ?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lenka - realestatenarodnicz@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Greetings applicant, I really hope you are well

My name is Lenka P.

I am Supervisor and I'm contacting you on behalf of Group&agency Narodni, an Czech Republic-based real estate enterprise. We are increasing the frontiers of our business and want to offer our real estate services to North Americans.

As a result, we are looking for supplementary officers with the following responsibilities:
- Control of implementation of transactions Strong problem solving attitude General reporting.

Our ideal candidate:
- Team oriented person With great interpersonal skills Quick learner.
- Precise & motivated If interested in getting more details, please write me back.

Please send your Resume to RealEstateNarodnicz@gmail.com

All the Best Lenka P.
Accountable Person of Buro Narodni Reality Group LTD

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Philip Cole - philipcole017@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:43 pm

Dear xxxxxxx,

I hope and pray that this email reaches you well because it will be of
great benefit to you. I am Philip Cole, an investment consultant from
Cambodia, I have a client who is interested to invest in Africa, Asia
and Europe in Real Estate, Farming and so on. He is from United state
but live here in Cambodia.

If you can make a provision for land, house or building then he will
bring money to establish. If you are interested and willing to assist
him in investing and establishing in your country, Kindly reply me
back as urgent as possible.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless

Philip Cole
philipcole017@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kadidja Fofana - fofana_kad@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Hello Beloved One,

Greeting to you,My name is Mrs. Kadidja Fofana from Bamako Mali, I am contacting you with regards to my search for foreign business partner, it is my wish to invest in your country into real estate business/ Agriculture projects ETC, I am also willing to invest into any other legitimate ventures that you might introduce me into, as long as it is genuine of which I want you to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
I am seeking for your assistance because it is not safe for me to invest around here due to frequent political unrest and other circumstances.

Please contact me on my private email address for full details ( fofana_kad@outlook.com )
Thanks for your time and have a pleasant moment.
Waiting for your response.
Faithfully Yours,
Kadidja Fofana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Col. Hussein Harmush - colhusseinharmush508@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Dear Friend,

My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I got your contact from a Syrian - American Army officer who was critically injured in the ongoing bloody civil war in Syria but died last week while receiving medical treatment. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

(1). To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.

(2). To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a financial institution in London. Should there be any need for evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this business opportunity, I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund for your confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my family for resettlement and onward investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner in your country provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the funds hits your nominated Bank account. Could you please send me an email response to confirm receipt of this business proposal. Also kindly promise me that you will never betray me and my family after assisting us to claim this fund from the Bank in London. Thank you and may Allah bless you!

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Canberra Australian Capital.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:27 pm

Hello Beloved One,

Greeting to you,My name is Mrs. Kadidja Fofana from Bamako Mali, I am contacting you with regards to my search for foreign business partner, it is my wish to invest in your country into real estate business/ Agriculture projects ETC, I am also willing to invest into any other legitimate ventures that you might introduce me into, as long as it is genuine of which I want you to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.
I am seeking for your assistance because it is not safe for me to invest around here due to frequent political unrest and other circumstances.

Please contact me on my private email address for full details ( fofana_kad@outlook.com )
Faithfully Yours,
Kadidja Fofana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 18, 2018 9:30 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Hello Beloved One,

Faithfully Yours,
Kadidja Fofana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Muhammad Shamim - shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:28 pm

Dear Respected One,
Aslamalaikum!

My Name is Muhammad Shamim a national of Pakistan but presently in Syria.

I represent a group of high profile individuals from the Middle East and United Arab Emirates who intends to purchase big properties,and invest in Business with a High Return on investment (ROI) around the World.

However, most of my partners do not want their identities revealed openly or mentioned because of their privacy as rich Arabs and because of the recent ongoing crisis within the Middle East which makes it difficult for investors from this side.

However my partners have mandated me as their spokes person to seek the assistance of a good business management professional and company capable of absorbing an initial investment sum of $300,000,000.00 into a good business line for a start up.

I got your personal information and company details through our search for company's and individuals who specialize in investments both in United States, Asia and Europe, and behold we decided to extend our hand of business fellowship to you trusting you will handle the needful with trust and sincerity.

We would need your assistance as our investment partner in this high profile investment, and to help us get secure these funds from its present location to where you will be needing it for our future plans.

We need to be introduced to real estate owners or realtors or other high profitable businesses such as stocks and bonds or other areas you feel will be good.

I am sending my full identifications so that you can be rest assured that I am here for real. :D :D :D

Please keep all my correspondences absolutely confidential.

Kindly reply me on my confidential email account : shaminmuhammad42@gmail.com

Wassallam/ Peace,

Muhammad Shamim

Return to “Other types of African scams”