It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:04 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Paulley Hudson - paullyudson@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:12 pm

From Hudson Finance Company,

We are currently offering a non-secured loan with no collateral required for 2% interest rate for a period of 10 years. The Investments Funds can be used for trade finance, constructions, credit enhancement, government funding, property investment, personal loan and all round range of funding. We focus on start-ups, early stage, Project funding, business funding, credit line and all round range of investment that need funding. We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 17,000 business owners just like you.

TERMS:

2 % INTEREST RATE
10 YEARS DURATION
$20,000.00 to $500 Million USD / EUR REQUIREMENT:

We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $50,000.00 to a maximum of $500 million.

Contact me through my direct email: paullyudson@gmail.com if you are interested in our services so as to provide you with more information.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

Yours in service,

Mr. Paulley Hudson
Hudson Finance Company
Tel:(740)-578-9716
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Paulley Hudson - paullyudson@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Martin Frank - Infooffic@yeah.net

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:42 pm

From the Desk of: Mr.Martin Frank Dear Sir/Ma, I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$5,500,000.00M depository made by a foreign investor for an investment programmed that has remained dormant for years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL on the depository. And upon my further curious investigation, the deceased was a member of a government agency where huge amounts were reportedly missing. This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%, as this is a TWO-MAN business deal transaction, I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. If this proposal is acceptable by you, I advised you provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers. I await your urgent response. Do reply me thru this e-mail unccor@barid.com Thanks with great regards. Mr.Martin Frank
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Manne - patrickman247@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:50 pm

HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

We have decided to help you out in this owing to your inability to pay up
the required fee needed for this transaction.

There is a business Colleague of mine who is owing me some amount of
money to the tune of 61,000:00 Usd and has agreed to issue me a check
for it.

I will be highly obliged if you can help me cash the Check since I can
not as am not within your part of the world and send it down to me, in
this way I will be able to assist you in paying for the Needed fee to
transfer your funds into your Account.

When complied by you are to send me your complete and current contact
details so I can forward it to him as he will be making a check payment
to you on my behalf so that in this way your own issue here can be
settled as well.

Your direct tel lines inclusive.

Warmest Regards,
Patrick Manne.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Al Davis - davisal314@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:30 pm

Dear Sir,
I write to you based on a request by an investor for
funding/investment in your project
My name is Al Davis, a financial consultant with Williams
Group UK Properties Limited.
We are into debt funding and we have the financial muscle to fund any
of your projects between $2-100 Million Dollars.
If you have any viable project we can finance and partner together by
making financial investment in form of debt financing and we would be
please to receive a comprehensive business plan and NDA from your
company for our review.fill free to contact me
I take this opportunity to thank you for taking your time to read the
contents of this email.
Kind regards,
Al Davis

WPX
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Dear friend <umarbello046@gmail.com>

Postby WPX » Sat May 04, 2019 3:46 pm

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Reply-To: umarbelloumar92@gmail.com
IP: 209.85.221.66 (Proxy)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Email Title: Dear friend

Dear friend

I am contacting you on a business deal of $17.5 Million US Dollars, ready for
transfer into your account

if we make this claim, we will share it 60%/40%.
100% risk free and it will be legally backed up with government approved
If you are interested reply for more details.

Waiting for your reply
Best regards,

Umar Bello
+226 68874958

WPX
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Bank scam <officefile136@yahoo.com>

Postby WPX » Sat May 04, 2019 3:50 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "COL. Ahmed Abdul Mustafa" <officefile136@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "COL. Ahmed Abdul Mustafa" <col_mustafa14@yahoo.com>
IP: 77.238.176.162 (United Kingdom)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Hello ,
Hello ,

With due arespect i count it worthy to communicate you through this medium based on an important issue. This is confidencial and private matter, we intend to keep it as such. We need your assistance to relocate the sum of 58 Million USD.

The Source of fund is as result of over invoiced contract awarded to foreign contractors for the purchase and supply of military equipment/electoral materials. The contract was long executed and the foreign contractors have been paid. The original contract sum was 110M.USD but over-invoice value to 1680 million Dollars leaving in excess US$58Million.

We have moved out the remaining funds to a neighbouring country; Republic of Benin through diplomaic means.
Funds is presently deposited with a security firm for temporal safe keeping in Rep. of Benin. The preveledge was vested on me as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) and contract award committee chairman, I am COL. Ahmed Abdul Mustafa.

I can be reached on my private tel line +229-95 07 38 62. Presently i'm in Republic of Benin, making effort to move out the funds to a secure foreign bank account oversea.

All i need is your full cooperation to provide suitable foreign bank account to lodge the funds oversea for investment. Your effort will be properlly rewarded. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
COL. Ahmed Abdul Mustafa
(CAC) SGF
Tel. +229-95 07 38 62
Email:col_mustafa14@yahoo.com

You may read more about this issue in the following links below:

N/B:
Copy to your browser or click on each the link directly to open.

http:/ /mashable.com/2017/04/17/nigerian-cash-stash-43-million.amp

.yahoo.com/news/nigerias-buhari-suspends-key-aides-over-alleged-graft-142614003.html

WPX
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Buisnuess scam

Postby WPX » Sat May 04, 2019 4:22 pm

Reply-To: ahmednuru@yandex.com
IP: 209.85.221.66 (Proxy)

Email Title: I NEED YOUR RESPOND

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT FOR AN URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL OF $135 MILLION
AND 767KG OF GOLD FOR INVESTMENT PLEASE KINDLY RESPOND IF YOU CAN
HANDLE IT FOR MORE DETAILS.

WPX
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Buisnuess Investment scam

Postby WPX » Sat May 04, 2019 4:25 pm

Reply-To: marra duka <marraduka@yahoo.fr>
IP: 77.238.177.32 (United Kingdom)

Email Title: Hi

How are you?
I am Marr, Can you assist me to invest my fund? If yes,what are the fast growing and profitable investment,you think that will be good to invest into?
waiting for your responds.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Azim Hashim Premji - azimpremiji23@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu May 09, 2019 11:10 am

Ich bin * Azim Hashim Premji *, ein indisches Wirtschaftsmagazin,
Investoren und Philanthropen. Ich bin Vorsitzender von Wipro Limited.
Ich habe 25 Prozent meines persönlichen Vermögens
Anwendungen. Und ich habe auch den Rest von 25% versprochen
verschenken im Jahr 2019. Ich habe mich entschlossen, Ihnen 2,000,000,00 zu geben
Spende Euro *. Wenn Sie sich für meine Spende interessieren,
Kontaktieren Sie mich für weitere Informationen. Ich will es auch
Sie sind Teil meiner gemeinnützigen Stiftung, sobald Sie das Geld bekommen
damit wir die Armen versöhnen können
Helfen

Sie können auch mehr über mich über den folgenden Link lesen

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji

Kontaktieren Sie sie per E-Mail für weitere Informationen:
azimpremiji23@gmail.com
Dein
CEO Wipro Limited

Airtel-Nigeria
Airtel Networks Limited
Olalekan Akala
Plot L2, Foreshore Estate
Banana island, Ikoyi-Lagos
Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Welch - jameswelch@financier.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Dear Sir.

We are a private registered financial investment company based in Spain, I have the mandate of a private investor who wish to invest his funds without the mention of his name.

These funds ranges from 200 Million USD and above. As a Private financial and investment company, we are seeking for individuals who has funds management abilities that can manage the funds into a profitable investment. Ensuing from these funds, we are also able to provide financial banking instruments as BGs, SBLCs and comfort letter of credits for any projects requiring such supports.

If you have any clients in need of Loans to support his existing project, we can be able to work with such individuals.

Regards: James Welch
Email: jameswelch@financier.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edgar Thompson - EDGARTHOMPSON@onet.pl

Postby IceFM » Thu May 16, 2019 8:39 pm

Attn: The Chief Executive Officer
The Managing Director
The Chief Financial Director

We are inviting Business Facilitators to bring forward Business Venture Proposals in order for us to select Businesses to FUND. I represent wealthy Politicians, Heads of Government, Monarchs and Kings looking to provide commercial funding solutions for Cooperate Bodies, Companies, Industries and Individuals facing difficulties in securing finance. They also want to place their monies in stable business environments and they are offering a maximum Business and Project Development offer to Cooperate Bodies, Companies, Industries and Individuals with Profitable Business Ideas and Investment Projects in any area of specialization that will make a better returns for both parties involved. With a combined International pool of nearly Half a Billion US Dollars in available liquidity, they are offering a 100% Zero-Interest, Non-Recourse Project/Business/Development Investment finance to develop businesses and projects such as Real Estate Projects, Hotel/ Resort Projects, Merger/Acquisition Projects, Business Start-up and Expansion Projects, Oil/Gas Projects, Mining Projects, Government/Municipal Projects, Motion Picture/Entertainment Projects, and many other types of projects, to name a few. This will be in the nature of a "ZERO INTEREST" "NON-RECOURSE" Business and Project Development Financing for a start off period of 10 years, in addition to a 1% compensation for the amount successfully evacuated for expenses. Kindly indicate the project fund your required depending on your projects capability. We schedule meeting face meeting with the financial consultant in Brussels, Belgium or Hamburg, Germany to finalize paper work before proceeding to the bank in Brussels or Hamburg.

If you are interested in submitting a proposal to take advantage of this Financial Facility, please contact me directly on email with your SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY: business.rbs1001@englandmail.com

Kind regards,

MR. EDGAR THOMPSON
Private Email: edgar.thompson@onet.pl

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sheikh Zayed Hussein - investmentgroupfinancial01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 24, 2019 12:46 am

Hello

RE: Business loan/Debt financing:

We are an established entity here in the Middle East with series of
successfully closed deals and strong partnerships achieved by years of
continuous diligence, trust and uninterrupted attention to our clients. We
have financed various projects and ventures in different countries through our
investment funds/venture capital.

We are now seeking to invest in various feasible projects from various sectors
of the economy of different regions around the globe by offering commercial
refinancing, purchase or bridge loans of between USD $1 million to $100
Million only at 4% interest annually for a duration not more than 10 years.

We are basically seeking expansion strategy through diversified strategic
partnership. We have a broad view on investment banking from expertise of our
team. Based on the above information, we shall be glad to receive your Project
Plan/Executive Summary in a compatible format (PDF -recommended) for our
review. Reply if interested and have viable business proposal to present for
funding.

Allah Bless,
Sheikh Zayed Hussein.
Chief Financial Officer

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace Morgan - jamemorgan54@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:44 pm

Dear good day.

compliments of this day,

I am writing to introduce myself to you, and share an information with you. which I believe should be mutually beneficial. My name is MRS GRACE MORGAN . a consultant of the Ecuador National Petroleum Corporation, ENPC. The information I want to share with you is this; our government has through the finance ministry of Ecuador authorized the last payment of USD $3,000;000,00 ( Three Million United states Dollars) for contract No.FGN/ENPC462PED72XX/008.

However, unknown to the government, this last part of the money is the over inflated/excess amount of the contract value which we manipulated for our own advantage. My agreement with the contracting firm was to have this excess amount as my own share of the contract fund. as an officer in charge of procurement that help there company in getting the big contract.

I am now writing to solicit for your partnership to facilitate the transfer of this fund to a safe bank accounts away from here for a mutual benefit as a widow with children age 60 years old without any help from any where. I will be going on retirement soon september this year. Please note that the nature of your business does not matter for your participation. What is very important is your honesty and if i will trust you with this fund then i come over as soon as this fund credit into your account.

It would interest you to know that the original contracting firm has since been paid their due contract amount and leaving the excess value as yet unclaimed debt in the ENPC contract paying Bank according to our agreement with them.

Your firm or profiles shall be presented by a normal process as the sub-contractor to the original contractor, and demand that this excess amount will be paid to your bank account . You will have 15% of the total fund when transferred. Let me state here that this message is strictly for you alone. If you have read and understood me clearly, Then I would like you to forward to me the following informations for the easy transfer of this money;

1.Your company name and your full name also your company or house address,.
2.Your personal telephone number.
3) your age and occupation and position.

I am assuring you that all necessary machinery have already been put in place with the officials of the Federal Ministry of Finance Ecuador for a successful deal. I have to state that because of the confidential nature of this transaction . all correspondences shall be by email first. ( jamemorgan54@gmail.com )

Your earliest response is awaited..
Regards,
MRS GRACE MORGAN

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Catherine Kadiri - cathkadiri@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:16 pm

Nice day,

My name is Catherine Kadiri, a banker by profession. I am for over twenty years in the banking industry and have acquired a lot of money that I want to invest outside my country Togo.

Seeking a reliable and trusted investment manager / partner. Can you be my investment partner in your country or elsewhere kindly?

Contact me immediately via email or WhatsApp, if you are interested in working with me for further important details.

Yours sincerely,

MRS. CATHERINE Kadiri

TELEPHONE: +228 9889 5646th
WhatsApp: +228 9889 5646th
E-mail: cathkadiri@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peter O'Brien - m.chris7766@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 pm

Dear Partner,

My name is Mr Peter O'Brien from Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Base on good recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow and reliable to do business within areas of investment and financial partnering, I am writing to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of $18.5 million U.S dollars.

I need an American partner to have custody of this funds and we can invest on Real Estate which is at the low presently.
No financial obligations will be needed of you as long as trust and mutual goals applies. You will not spend a dime to me as we already have all arrangement sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you. I have a trusted platform to finance this project to the very end. I guarantee!

I await your email response and be free to ask questions. peterobrien12@hotmail.com

Regards,

Mr Peter O'Brien

Return to “Other types of African scams”