It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Donald Hook; <donaldhook@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:24 pm

Dear xxxxxxxx,

We are open to any preferred approach you wish for your project either by debt financing or joint venture. I hereby send little procedures for your understanding.

We are willing to invest in any project that needs funding, and willing for beneficial genuine projects to fund as soft loans. We are ready to fund projects outside the UAE and Kuwait in the form of Soft Loan. We grant loans to both corporate and private entities at a low interest rate of 3% ROI per annul. The terms are very flexible and interesting.

My investment company is a dynamic and diversified Kuwait/Dubai-based holding company with an extensive investment portfolio of successful businesses and partnerships.

On Joint Venture, we are committed to assisting our clients meet their objectives through a proper review and consideration of their projects and negotiating the JV on a precise and defined terms and time frame that will be acceptable to all parties. If this is the preferred funding approach to your projects kindly revert back with your business plan for our review and consideration and we'll provide you with a drafted JV Agreement for your consent approval and to schedule for a face to face meeting for onward due diligence prior to executing contract and disbursement.

Our Investment Company has supported so many projects; however before we proceed further its important you comprehend the parameters of the funding process and proceedings.

Our Company has established and maintained its position as a leading independent regional full-service investment company, specializing in Asset Management, Investment Banking, Brokerage, Real Estate, and Private Finance. The Firm has played a prominent role in shaping the financial services landscape in the GCC and continues to be at the forefront of integrating the region into global financial markets. We believe in transparency in all our dealings and believe with the help of ALLAH every business relationship will go successful well.

Below are brief on the Investment Portfolio:

Minimum/Maximum Funding: 1 Million - 20 BILLION USD
Placement Opens to: Entrepreneurs, Corporations and Investors
Funding Type: Loan Investment
Funding Rate: 3% Interest Rate per annum
Duration: 10 year - Renewable tenure
Loan Collateral / Security: Surety Bond premium cost 2%

Sectors of Interest: Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Health, Aviation, Tourism, Retail, Real Estate, Construction, IT & Communications, Technology, Education, Energy, Engineering, Utilities, Telecoms, Mining, Maritime, Health Sector and host of other profitable ventures. Etc

If you have shovel ready projects in the sectors stated above we will be glad to review and consider them and also to schedule a conference call any time with you.

Note: We usually sign non-disclosure agreements with our clients to protect proprietary information and trade secrets. This has stated above is to be used as a basis for continued discussions as we look forward to the opportunity to work with you in your projects, either through debt finance or JV. Feel free to ask for more clarification if need be as we wait to hear from you so as to schedule for a conference call any time at your convenience.kindly get back to me with your direct telephone number for easy communications.

Regards

Donald
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mike Acho - mikeacho20@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:37 pm

Dear Friend Mr xxxxx xxxxxx .

Thanks Your mail was well received by me on your acceptance to work with me on this my life time family Investment Money with you .

which I have immediately submitted your information to the Bank for them to Contact you and change the Account Details Now to Your Name As the Real Bonafide Beneficiary of the Money as it was sent to me by you.

Again Mr xxxxxx xxxxxx , Are you sure you are capable of handing this my life time opportunity investment money with me ? as you, my partner ?

why I am looking for who to be trusted is because I am a very trusted person trying to make a living and have a good future with my family as a low income salary earner civil servant man only me cannot foot all the fees cost Required from the ( Bank Board Of Directors ) please .

Also Mr xxxxxx xxxxxxx , are you ready to help me to share any little fee cost ? that will come up in the process to acquire the ( Change of Ownership Certificates ) on your behalf ? from the Bank ?

Please Mr xxxxxx xxxxxxx , I Need a capable and trustworthy person that We can work together as one to Achieve this my life time future Opportunity Investment Dream together ? Are you Ready ?

Thanks for your trust and understanding / co-operation To Work with me As A Friend And As A Partner which we will Achieve and partnership in Future in your country .

Best Regards.

Mr Mike Acho
U.B.A Bank Nigeria Plc (United Bank For Africa)
please Reply to My private email : mikeacho20@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:20 pm

Attn xxxxx xxxxxx,

Confirm my pasport coppy attarch

.... Report to the candadian Police is out

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Savage - fohnsavage@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:53 pm

Hello Kimo Moana

Below is the email:I sent to you.

I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected email.
I actually got your contact from your country website and l decided to contact you directly about this business venture.

I am contacting you in good faith and this business investment proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a business proposal in a huge sum of (Eight Hundred & Twenty Million United States Dollars} to be transferred to any safe account with your assistance.

Contact me back via my email (mrjhnsavage@gmail.com) if you are interested in this business investment proposal and if you can be trusted for further briefing and details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.
Mr.John Savage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:55 pm

Dear xxxxxxx

I received your email and I want to assure you that this is a high-profile business and will be very successful and has no illegal implications whatsoever as everything for the successful completion is well arranged and there is no risk involved.

I have no specific business in my mind as I am a retired consultant. But I think you should have a brief knowledge about the source of the funds. Probably the history of fund origin will help you make an informed decision and know exactly how you could handle the deal should you make up your mind to be part of the process.

I will further like to introduce myself to you first before we proceed.. My name is John Savage. I am a financial Expert & Consultant. I worked with Hill house Capital Group; an Asia-based investment management firm founded by Zhang Lei in 2005 with US$20 million in seed capital from the Yale Endowment. Hillhouse has offices in New York, Beijing, Hong Kong and Singapore. It invests globally, with a particular focus on Asia. (Hill House Capital Group) with its Subsidiaries: Care Capital Advisors, HHGL 360 Buy Holdings, Ltd.

The origin of this fund is from an over invoice sales of Petroleum product that amounted to $820 million USD and was moved from Hong Kong to Barclays Bank Plc Private volt for safe keeping, after which I later retired from the company and started running my own private business.

I was able to secure these funds while I was working with Hill House Capital Group as we are mainly Hedge Fund, Private Equity, Venture Capital. I am the only person aware of these funds now as my other partner who was aware died last year so now i want to present you as the beneficiary to these funds as i have made some arrangement on group to put your name as the benefactor of this funds.

I believe with your response to my email I can trust you and have this transaction done with you. I want to move these funds as an investment purpose and I require your full cooperation for the success of this transaction.

I have made a breakthrough on how we can successfully move these funds to you without any International monetary agency requesting for huge taxes to be paid upfront before the funds will be transferred to you.

I also have in my possession the Statement of account POF that was issued from the account in the cause of this transaction which I will also send to you upon your response and interest to proceed with this deal.

I will be expecting to hear from you and if you have any further questions, I am open to answer your questions.
Best Regards

Mr. John S Joseph

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:41 pm

Dear Mr xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your email response and I am glad to know you are ready to proceed on this transaction with me. Let's start by knowing each other well first. Then read the details below and get back to me.

For further discussion I want to know more about you because you know that this is a very large amount and we need to build trust for a long term business relationship, I want you to repose your full trust and confidence in me as I am trusting and believing in God that you will not let me down in the course of this business, because this is a great opportunity for us and it will be of great benefit for our families and even generations yet unborn.

concerning my business proposal which I will attach some relevant documents that relates to this deal and I hope you keep them confidential, I am a very old man and have been married for over 49 years now and still with my wife and have my children and grandchildren hope to stay alive to see great grandchildren as well.

This funds am talking about was gotten from a transaction done from 2008 to 2015 while I was working with a financial firm in China and office in USA me and my partner was able to secure the funds which my friend later died end of 2017 making me the only person alive to know about this funds now and it was later move for safe keeping because it will only be release for an investment purpose to anyone who agrees on the terms of the MOU that will accompany subsequent communications.

I need to be sure and 100% guarantee that you are ready, willing and able to deliver this transaction as I will be needing the below information from you to enable me know the person is working.

Send the below:
(1). Full names:
(2). Private phone numbers:
(3). Current residential address:
(4). Occupation:
(5). Age and Sex:
(6). Marital Status
(7). WhatsApp number if any (for more secure communication)
(8).Copy of valid ID.
(9) Business name (if any)
(10) Business Address: (if any)

Below is my details
Full name:John Joseph Savage
Address: 26, Latin Gardens, Scawsby. Doncaster. South Yorkshire; England DN5 8TE /
address at Mülheim St. 39,47058 Duisburg, North Rhine- Westphalia, Germany
Marital Status: Married ( 50 Years )
Phone for whatsapp chats: +447852232942
Copy of POF (to be sent on request) once I receive the above details from you.
MOU (to be sent on request)

If you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask me and as an old man I want to use this opportunity to keep some future for my generation to come after I exit this planet earth.

Thanks

Mr. John Joseph

...... given address in UK

....... given address in Germany (House is empty)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

H. E. Ali Shareef Al Emadi - fileindesk11@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:00 pm

Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

After sending what you request up to date i have to had i will be grateful if you will writ and confirm the receipt of my message Also you intention regards to this project.

Best Regards
Ali.

HE Sheikh Dr. Khalid Bin Thani Bin Abdullah Al-Thani | Chairman and Managing Director Qatar International Islamic Bank

.iccqatar.org/3497

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert Johnson - rj88413333@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:12 pm

Re: Business Proposition:

On behalf of my client, we are looking for a Company Owner or a CEO of
a Company that has the capacity to receive and manage the sum of US$2
billion in a secure Investment for a period of 5-10 years with
fantastic benefits and compensation. If you are a Company Owner or a
Chief Executive Officer of a Company and interested to manage my
client’s funds as stated herein, we can consider doing business with.

Proof of Funds will be sent to your Bank through Bank to Bank Swift
Operating Channel for confirmation of availability of the amount
proposed for Investment. No upfront payment will be required from you
either directly or indirectly until your Bank confirms that the
proposed Investment Amount exists and not a hoax. This offer is
strictly for Company Owners with many years of experience and with
good financial strength. Please note that this offer is not a joke but
a reality. I will send a detailed email on the above subject matter
but before then, you will have to confirm if you are qualified to be
part of this transaction or a Company Owner with good financial
strength.

Mr. Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson &Associates

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert Johnson - robertjohnson62644@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:29 pm

February 23, 2021.

Attn: xxxxxx xxxxxx

Sir,

Thanks for your email and I trust you have read my email proposal and hereinafter confirmed that you are eligible and qualified to be part of this profit oriented transaction that has no risk attached. This transaction is for a special category of persons that are Business Owners and CEOs of Corporate Organizations with wealth of experience in business and investing.

I represent a Silent Investor who does not want his/her name mentioned during the process of this transaction. The Fund Owner is a Political Exposed Person and a current President of a Country in Africa. The Fund Owner does not want to get involved in this transaction either directly or indirectly for security reasons. This is why I was contracted to handle this transaction on behalf of the Fund Owner from start to finish. A Non-Disclosure Agreement will be signed should you wish to proceed in order to protect every piece of information associated with this transaction.

The sum of €2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion Euro only) is available at the ADS Canadian Bank. An affiliate of Nova Scotia Bank, the 3rd largest Bank in Canada representing the Correspondent Bank of Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited. The Fund Owner representing my client is looking for someone that will take custody of the €2,000,000,000.00 for management and administration for a period of 5-10 years and subject to renewal upon quality investment performance.

Please note that there was a typographical error in my first email to you which mentioned US$2 billion instead of €2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion Euro only). I hereby confirm with my apologies that the total amount to be transferred to you is €2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion Euro only) and not US$2 billion. Please take note.

As for your compensation and benefits, the Fund Owner has set aside 15% {€300,000,000.00}from the Investment Capital to represent your Investment Management Fee, miscellaneous,out of pocket expense and logistics. You are also to retain 25% Net Profits from any investment established with the Fund Owner’s Investment Capital. Please note that the Fund Management Agreement will be signed for better trust and understanding. Draft of the agreement will be sent to you for your perusal and approval before signing.

The Sending Bank (ADS Canadian Bank) will contact your Bank with Transfer Instructions and availability of €2 billion through MT199 Swift and at also to put your Bank on notice on the incoming capital (Two Billion Euro only). Your Bank will upon receipt of the MT199 Swift (Bank to Bank) from the ADS Canadian Bank representing the Correspondent Bank confirm its readiness and willingness and be able to accept the €2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion Euro only) when transferred to your Account.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Mr. Robert Johnson
Suite-14, American House
East Legon.Accra, Republic of Ghana
Office: +233 23 936 8821

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Fredrick Muga - fredmugaconsult698@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:20 pm

Sir,

a Company that has the capacity to receive and manage the sum of
€2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion Euro only) in a secure Investment for a
period of 5-10 years with fantastic benefits and compensation. If you
are a Company Owner or a Chief Executive Officer of a Company and
interested to manage my client’s funds as stated herein, we can
consider doing business with.

Swift Payment Advice/Transfer Notification will be sent to your Bank
through Bank to Bank Swift Operating Channel for confirmation of
availability of the amount proposed for Investment. This offer is
strictly for Company Owners with many years of experience and with
good financial strength. I will send a detailed email on the above
subject matter but before then, you will have to confirm if you are
qualified to be part of this transaction or a Company Owner with good
financial strength.

Thanks.

Mr. Fredrick Muga

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

H. E. Ali Shareef Al Emadi - fileindesk11@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:20 pm

REMINDER
xxxxx xxxxxxx

Sir,

Thanks ,Kindly send below requirements for (MOU) investment.
If you are interested and accept mode of operation.

Your full name...... ...
your ID................
Residence address......
your WhatsApp no......
telephone ........ .......
Your age..............................

Thanks.
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Dr. Alabi Paul Sarpong - albipsarpg@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:22 pm

Dear Friend I seek your permission to work with you as my partner. I have about $32 Million from a very real source and I want the funds to be invested in your country. I want you to invest into real estate and other companies, which could yield high returns on investment (ROI), invest to lead. Please contact me through this email (albipsarpg@gmail.com) I shall furnish you with more convinced details. Best Wishes Rev. Dr. Alabi Paul Sarpong

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert Johnson - mrrobertjohnson1@indamail.hu

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Re: Business Proposition:

a Corporate Organization that has the ability and capacity to receive
and manage funds up to €2,000,000,000.00 (Two Billion Euro only) in a
secure Investment Trading Platform that will generate good Return on
Investment annually {ROI}.

The Investment Capital shall be managed for a period between 5 to 10
years from the date of receipt of Investment Capital. For your
compensation and benefits, the Fund Owner has set aside 15% of the
total Investment Capital representing your Investment Management
Fee,miscellaneous and logistics including retaining 30% Net Profit
generated from the established investment.

This offer is strictly for a Company Owner/CEO with many years of
experience in any business and must have a good financial strength. I
will send a detailed email on the above subject matter should you
indicate your interest and readiness to make the business with me as
proposed herein. Please do not reply if you are not eligible.

Mr. Robert Johnson
Email: mrrobertjohnson1@indamail.hu

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

David William <moatazhegab.kfic@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:50 am

David William <moatazhegab.kfic@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Do you have Investment and/or Portfolio Management abilities, credible projects in need of funding or existing businesses requiring expansion, we would be delighted to hear from you as we seek individuals with proficient abilities to manage and invest a vast wealth for an Arab Angel Investor with beleaguered political situation.

Sincerely,

David William
MANAGING PARTNER, AFL-UK
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Richie Edward - inriches20@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Dear Respectfully,

In my long years of work with top financial management companies in
the United Kingdom, I presently have two clients (Non Europeans) who
have funds to give out for investment either on equity or loan basis.

The areas to be considered for the investment are as follows Real
estate, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Health, Aviation, Tourism, Retail,
Construction, IT & Communications, Technology, Education, Energy,
Engineering, Utilities, Telecom's, Mining, Maritime, sustainable
energy and host of other profitable ventures.

Intending beneficiaries must have a business plan and show their
capability to manage huge funds. The beneficiary must be able to
deliver good and sustainable returns on investment to the investor
annually. If you are that person or establishment seeking to expand
your existing business or you have new ideas waiting for
implementation, the opportunity is here.

I wait your reply as to proceed immediately.

Regards,

Richie Edward.

Return to “Other types of African scams”