It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zakary Nadal - zakarynadal01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 04, 2021 2:18 pm

Greetings,
I am Mr. Zakary Nadal, Manager Finance and Account, Qatar Petroleum. I have one hundred million dollars for Investment.
Contact me if you are interested, I have all what it will take to move the fund to you as a contract fund to avoid every query. I will give you more details upon the
receipt of your response on

Regards,

Zakary Nadal
Finance and Account.
Qatar Petroleum
zakarynadal01@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 05, 2021 2:46 pm

Dear xxxxxxx

Your kind response is so much appreciated.

The fund in question was an invoiced contract awarded through my office, and executed by a Chinese firm. The over invoice was in agreement between the Chinese firm and my office as a pay back commission to me that assisted the Chinese company to win the contract. The contract has been executed and the balance of payment is what I am trying to receive through whom we will present as a subcontractor to the Chinese firm.

I am willing to invest in any profitable venture proposed by you provided you are capable to invest wisely when the fund arrives in your account. I have decided to offer you 30% while me and my colleagues will take 70%. Before I contacted you, I prayed and fast to Allah for a good, honest and reliable partner, I am happy to have you here and I will be glad to work with you in honesty.

The first step is to register your company and send a copy of the registration which will be back dated.
Secure company operational license and other relevant documents required, after that, We have to be honest to each other, because this project required a whole lot of trust. be rest assured that this transaction is very transparent and 100% risk free. We are going to follow all due processes to achieve this goal (Documentations) and you will appreciate it as we progress.

Thereafter the documentations will be approved for immediate payment and transfer of the fund into your designated bank account through any of our bank accounts either here in Qatar or Abroad.

Thus, I will want you to send the following information to me for the documentation at the Qatar Financial Center.Your company name or the name you would want to be used as the company that executed the contract with Qatar petroleum that has not been paid by Qatar Petroleum before. While I wait for your prompt and urgent reply with any of your ID. I will register your name or company name as a contractor with the QP to secure every contract document that will empower you to receive the fund as a contract payment.

As a financial manager here, l I will handle the documentations. Meanwhile, I have decided to remit the funds with the idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

My conditions are:

1. The sum of US$100M will be transferred to your Account.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever and all correspondence will be strictly by email for security purposes.
3. There should be no third part in this Deal.

lf this is OK by you, sign the NDA and return to me with the above mentioned requirements
a: Any of your proof of identification (lD)
b. Your name or company name

I will forward copies of my international passport, upon the receipt of your response.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours in Service

Nadal Zakary

..... was original a Word-Doc
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kadia Dabi - Miss.KadiaDabi@protonmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat May 08, 2021 4:08 pm

Abidjan, Ivoiry Coast

Hello,

My name is Miss Kadia Dabi from Abidjan Ivory Coast. I am a 19 years old girl.My father Mr Abard Dabi died on january 15th 2012 after being involved in a motor accident. Before my father died, my mother had earlier died as a result of Diabetes.Before my father died in the hospital while taking treatment, he told me that there is three million united states dollars(US3,000,000.00) he has in a bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.

He said that the money was meant for establishing his business in Abidjan - Ivory Coast. Though, according to my father he deposited the money in his own name and mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin .Before his death he advised me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me until i am capable to handle it. Now I have succeeded in locating the bank in Abidjan and also confirmed the money is in there confidentiality.

But the bank said from the agreement my father has with them that i can only claim the money when i am upto 25 years. And if i am not upto that age, i should present a guardian who will help me in receiving the money and for investment purposes in his or her country. Now I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer out this money from this bank he deposited it to your account so that you can be able to manage and invest it in any good business in your country. I will come over to your country once the transfer is completed.

I will give you 10% of the money once the transfer is completed. What the bank will need from you for the process of the transfer is your Bank address. The said you can open a new account if you can not send the account you are already using. They will also need your direct telephone number and your occupation.

Please write me back today if you are interested in helping me.

Miss Kadia Dabi

Please reply me back with this email address: Miss.KadiaDabi@protonmail.com

NB. Attached to this mail is the document my late father gave me concerning the money in the bank and my picture. Please go through them and reply me now.

..... there was nothing attached!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Savage - mrjhnsavage01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Hello

Below is the email:I sent to you.
I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected email.
I actually got your contact from your country website and l decided to
contact you directly about this business venture.

I am contacting you in good faith and this business investment
proposal will be of mutual benefit for us. I have a business proposal
in a huge sum of (Eight Hundred & Twenty Million United States
Dollars} to be transferred to any safe account with your assistance.

Contact me back via my email (mrjhnsavage01@gmail.com) if you are
interested in this business investment proposal and if you can be
trusted for further briefing and details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.

Mr.John Savage

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Savage - mrjhnsavage01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 21, 2021 3:46 pm

Dear xxxxxxxk

Read details below to first know the source and history of the funds and then if you are willing, we can move ahead. On your readiness, then we can exchange our personal data.

I received your email and I want to assure you that this is a high profile business and will be very successful and has no illegal implications whatsoever as everything for the successful completion is well arranged and there is no risk involved.
I have no specific business in my mind as I am a retired consultant. But I think you should have a brief knowledge about the source of the funds. Probably the history of fund origin will help you make an informed decision and know exactly how you could handle the deal should you make up your mind to be part of the process.
I will further like to introduce myself to you first before we proceed.. My name is John Savage. I am a financial Expert & Consultant. I worked with Hill house Capital Group, an Asia-based investment management firm founded by Zhang Lei in 2005 with US$20 million in seed capital from the Yale Endowment. Hillhouse has offices in New York, Beijing, Hong Kong and Singapore. It invests globally, with a particular focus on Asia. (Hill House Capital Group) with its Subsidiaries: Care Capital Advisors, HHGL 360 Buy Holdings, Ltd.

The origin of this fund is from an over invoice sale of Petroleum products that amounted to $820 million USD and was moved from Hong Kong to Barclays Bank Plc Private volt for safe keeping, after which I later retired from the company and started running my own private business.

I was able to secure these funds while I was working with Hill House Capital Group as we are mainly Hedge Fund, Private Equity, Venture Capital. I am the only person aware of this funds now as my other partner who was aware died last year so now i want to present you as the beneficiary to this funds as i have made some arrangement in a group to put your name as the benefactor of this funds.

I believe with your response to my email I can trust you and have this transaction done with you. I want to move these funds as an investment purpose and I require your full cooperation for the success of this transaction.

I have made a breakthrough on how we can successfully move these funds to you without any International monetary agency requesting for huge taxes to be paid upfront before the funds will be transferred to you.

I also have in my possession the Statement of account POF that was issued from the account in the cause of this transaction which I will also send to you upon your response and interest to proceed with this deal.

I will be expecting to hear from you and if you have any further questions, I am open to answer your questions.
Best Regards

Mr. John S Joseph

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tarkan Yurdaay - ismailtarkan14@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 21, 2021 3:49 pm

It is my pleasure to communicate with you via this platform. Your positive regards towards this very message will be appreciated, please do not regard this email as one of the common unsolicited email or false business invitations in the world today. I am opportune to use this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards investing in your country of residence. I am fully convinced that you will really be of help as a new friend and business partner. I hope my message to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not seen or even met each other before. knowing fully well it takes a minute, an hour or even a day to know somebody and also establish an everlasting relationship with truth and honesty between you and I.

I am planning to go into investment in your country of origin/country of Location to assist me establish, conduct and manage the investment project, since I will not be present in day-to-day running of the business, due to my active function here. I will appreciate it if you can converge a good relationship for trust to have an everlasting business relationship without cheating, lying or sabotaging the business project. My lawyer will prepare a good memorandum of Understanding to facilitate the success of this project in-line with the law of your country of origin. I can assure you the success of the business transaction if you can keep it top secret. Humbly indicate your full name, Contact address and contact number while replying to my proposal.

Your positive response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Tarkan Yurdaay.
Direct Tel.+90 532 291 33 25
ismailtarkan14@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 23, 2021 4:04 pm

It is my pleasure to communicate with you via this platform. Your positive regards towards this very message will be appreciated, please do not regard this email as one of the common unsolicited email or false business invitations in the world today. I am opportune to use this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards investing in your country of residence. I am fully convinced that you will really be of help as a new friend and business partner. I hope my message to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not seen or even met each other before. knowing fully well it takes a minute, an hour or even a day to know somebody and also establish an everlasting relationship with truth and honesty between you and I.

I am planning to go into investment in your country of origin/country of Location to assist me establish, conduct and manage the investment project, since I will not be present in day-to-day running of the business, due to my active function here. I will appreciate it if you can converge a good relationship for trust to have an everlasting business relationship without cheating, lying or sabotaging the business project. My lawyer will prepare a good memorandum of Understanding to facilitate the success of this project in-line with the law of your country of origin. I can assure you the success of the business transaction if you can keep it top secret. Humbly indicate your full name, Contact address and contact number while replying to my proposal.

Your positive response will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Tarkan Yurdaay.
Direct Tel.+90 532 291 33 25
ismailtarkan14@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 4:54 pm

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx ,

I so much appreciate your first response to my legitimate business investment proposal. With the nature of our investment policies in Turkey you have to stand as the consultant of my investment worth of USD15,000,000.00 while my status will be called as an investor, the business proposal agreement will state the comprehensive terms of the investment in your country. You are advised to follow my instruction for the best interest of our business partnership in your area of specialization or even any other lucrative investment in your country.

I need a serious business minded person who can be trusted with our investment capital without sabotage or betrayal of our business project. This business project is 100% legitimate and risk free. At this very point we need to build a strong business relationship with Trust and to be faithful with each other at any given period of time without an act of mistrust.

My full name is Ismail Tarkan Yurdaay. My International passport is attached below. My full details below...
Full name: Ismail Tarkan Yurdaay
My address: Bahcesehir 2. Kisim Mahallesi Selale Cadesi Duden 5 Blok Daire 49 Bahcesehir 34488 Basaksehir- Istanbul, Turkey
Direct Tel+905312260530
+90 532 291 33 255
Job: Business Man
Sex Male
I will therefore rely on your professional expertise and Brotherly advise to invest this fund wisely in your country.
To draft full details of the business Agreement we need the following:
(a) Your Full name
(b) Contact Address
(c) Your direct phone numbers
(d) Your Job
(e) Sex
(f) Identification

I will be sending you the business agreement upon my receipt of the above particulars.

Kind Regards,

Ismail Tarkan Yurdaay
Istanbul, Turkey
+905312260530

TARKAN-YURDAAY-PASSPORT.jpg

.... its the same Crap which he have sent 31.01.2021

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mike Acho - mikeaacho@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:52 pm

Can I Trust You In A Partnership Investment Business ?

If yes ? Please kindly respond back so that I can give you the full
details of the partnership investment business for us to proceed as
partner together .

God bless you as I you I wait for your respond.

Best Regards.

Mr Mike Acho
U.B.A Bank Nigeria Plc (United Bank For Africa)
please Reply to My private email : mikeaacho@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mike Acho - mikeaacho@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:23 pm

Hello Dear Friend Mr xxxxxx xxxxxxxx ,

I am Mr Mike Acho, and I work with (U.B.A Bank) (United Bank For
Africa) Please Can you use an (ATM Visa card) to withdraw money at any ATM Cash Machine in your Country ? If Yes

I want to Transfer money to you from my Country,it’s Part of Money
taken by some old Politicians that were forced out of power.

I will change the Account Details to yours , and Apply for a ( Visa
Card ) with your Details in our Bank, they will send the Visa Card to you and you will be withdrawing money with it and always send my own percentage of the money , and the money we are talking about is ($6.5Million US dollars).

Whatever Amount you withdraw daily, you will send 50% to me and you will take 50%, the ( Visa Card ) and the Bank Account will be on your Name, I will be waiting for your information as soon as possible.

Your Name ........
Age .........
Sex ......
Your House Address ...........
Country ......
Occupation ......
Phone number .......
A copy of your Valid ID international passport or ( Driver's License )

Best Regards.
Mr Mike Acho
U.B.A Bank Nigeria Plc (United Bank For Africa)
please Reply to My private email : mikeaacho@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hart Green - hartgreenuk44@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Dear Friend,
I am Hart Green. from UK,I have deal of Sixty Eight Million Eight
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only.($68.8M) in my department
and i need a trustworthy person overseas who will help me to receive
the money on 60% for me and 40% for you but all the whole money will
be held by you on trust pending when i will come to your country with
my family for the sharing of the money and also invest my share of the
money in your country.
This deal is completely 100% risk frees, the truth of the matter is
that the money in question does not belong to me rather to our late
customer who died in a plane crash with the wife and kids a few years
ago without any next left alive.
As soon as you indicate your interest and readiness to work with me to
actualize this great deal i will contact my attorney and give him all
required particulars to enable him to perfect all the documentation at
the court of law as the only survival relative of our late customer
and the change of the ownership will be done on your name by the help
of my lawyer to enable the fund move to you in your country without
any problem.
If you are interested in this deal, kindly send down the following
personal details demanded of you below and as soon i hear from you
with the required information below, we will proceed on how the money
will move to you in your country but you are advised to keep
everything regards to this business very confidential only between me
and you to ensure successful conclusion.
Kindly provide the below information so that we can proceed.
(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:.......................
(5)Private mobile phone and fax numbers in any:..................
(6)Current residential address:..............
I am waiting for your urgent response so that we will start
immediately on how the fund will move to you in your country through a
United nation delivery agent. Please confirm the receipt of this vital
message.
Regards,
Hart Green.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hart Green - hartgreenuk44@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:57 pm

........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

I am too old for child's play,the attached document is my proof of identity as you demanded.
Hart Green.

...... IP shows Google

Hart-green-ID-Card.jpg

HART-GREEN-PASSPORT.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert Lee - emark0762@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:43 pm

my name is Robert Lee From Malaysia, i want put you in this business
and we can share the money equal, my brother where live in United
States of America died last year 02/02/2020 and he left
$47000000.00usd in his account but bank call me to come and take out
the money if we can pay for the documents to change the account, now
am asking you to support me and after the money come out i will send
your share $23500000.00usd, the bank fee is $7000 that what we can
pay, i will pay $3500 and you will pay $3500 but your own share out of
the$47millions is $23500000.00usd, i will send you this money to your
account.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susanne Ries - mrs.ries1965@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:24 pm

Dear Beloved,

How are you? My name is Mrs. Susanne Ries, I got your contact on
my personal search from an insurance broker, on whom to will my
money to. Please I want to will my money in your name, the total
sum of (5.231.170.00 EUR) to be under your name, that is the only
money left in my account right now. I'm going to tell you why I
want to will my money to you.

I am in the hospital writing to you, and I'll tell you my story
as soon as I hear from you.

Regards
Mrs. Ries

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mohammad Hamza Khalifa - mohammailesq@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Good day to you, I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected mail, meanwhile I decided to contact you directly for the sake of project that will be beneficial for the both of us. I am in need of a reliable and experience business partner whom I can trust and collaborate in profitable investment project. The sum of USD 6.7M that belongs to my late business associate is presently under the security guidance of security management firm and this moment I am soliciting for your genuine assistance and collaboration to move out the aforementioned funds out from the security firm. I would like you to co-operate with me to retrieve this trunk box consignment moved to your location or at a preferable chosen location for convenient sake. I will also want us to establish genuine plans of investing the funds in any lucrative business like Real Estate Business until he completes his education.
Note: we shall split on the ratio of 50/50 at the successful end of this project , however I will also appreciate your ideal investment plans which you deem profitable in your country so we can start by investing parts of the funds in any lucrative business like Real Estate Business. At your request I will also issue you a letter of authorization , MOU and all other legal documents that will empower you as the assigned person to take hold of the consignment this legal aspect will be freely handle through the help of a guidance lawyer . I shall provide more details and information as soon as I receive your response with indicated interest to partake and collaborate with me in this project.
Please send me your information´s as below to my email address on : mohammailesq@gmail.com for us to commerce.

FULL NAME:…………………………………………

NATIONALITY:…………………………………….

PRESENT ADDRESS:…………………………..

CONTACT TELEPHONES:………………………

Yours sincerely,

Mohammad Hamza Khalifa Esq.

Return to “Other types of African scams”