It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Steven Garret - stevengarrettcollection@gmail.com

Dear Valued Applicant,

We are looking to hire persons who can handle payment processing. Steven Garret Collection is an internationally recognized collection company with company over the world.

We currently support 23,000 artists and designers across the world with marketing services. Artistic paintings are displayed at world recognized gallery and sold to a reputable clients over the internet. However, we wish to upgrade our payment processing service to better serve the sellers and buyer. This is why we seek to employ payment processing representatives.

WHAT'S YOUR JOB: Your job is to receive payments from our prospective clients, process the payment and forward to the nominated Artist.

HOW DO YOU GET PAID: Your payment is commission based. You get 15% of every payment successfully processed. Your total income/month ranges from $1,000.00 (Min.) - $3,000.00 (Max.)

WHAT DOES "SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT PROCESS" MEAN?

Process 1: Receive Art Material And Supply Clients.
Process 2: Receive payment from our client.
Process 3: Get 15% of any payment collected from our client.
Process 4: Direct payment to the nominated artist.

SALARY/BENEFIT: Deduct 10% from the total amount received.

Does this sound like a job for you?

APPLY NOW

Interested applicants should apply by emailing below details to: stevengarrettcollection@gmail.com

*Full Names *Address
*Mobile Phone: *Age:

Regards,
Steven Garret.
Steven Garrett Collection.

Email give a Hit in FB for Steven Garrett

https:/ /www. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018323173854

https:/ /www. facebook.com/garrettcollection/

... this Pic appeared beside his Emailaddy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Steven Garrett - stevengarrettcollection@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:17 pm

^^^^^ facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018323173854
Steven Garrett
You can call me Steve, gentle, down to earth, easy going, gentleman also very ambitious man

Managing Director in Reverse Engineering
Chief executive officer in Garrett Collection
He studied Business Management at the University of Kentucky
He attended: Danville Christian Academy
Lives in Louisville
Widower
34 friends

Yesterday at 05:26
Welcome to Garrett & Co Collection. Our newest collection of exquisite jewelry explores vibrantly colored gemstones of the earth that beautifully complement the brilliance of the gem of the sea. Unexpected themes, designs and motifs work in new ways to underscore the timeless beauty of the pearl. Our jewelries collection is designed by some of the world most famous designers such as: Buccellati, Mikimoto, Bulgari, Van Cleef & Arpels, Cartier, Dior and Harry Winston.

We have all this available in South Africa now with affordable prices. Only pay one shipping fee when you buy multiple items
Contact us: Order by phone USA: +1 (213) 599-6431.
UK: +44 (740) 886-1679. RSA: +27 (622) 945-018
Contact us: Order by Email: stevengarrettcollection@gmail.com
Contact Steven Garrett for more details: stevengarrettcollection@gmail.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hangouts, no Google+
stevengarrettcollection@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zhao Shaodong - richzoltan15@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Greetings to you,

I am a consultant to a reputable big size company in China who is commencing making an in-road / rapid expansion into the North America continent whereby they are already in the process of setting up offices in the United States and Canada. Before the ongoing process is completed, we would like to offer you the opportunity to use your services as our Account Receivable Agent (ARA) in the United States and Canada.Your primary responsibility will be for collection of all our account receivables on our behalf from our customers in USA and Canada. Although this may not be your area of expertise but I know that your eligibility to help our company fulfill its major goal is not in doubt, this is why I am reaching out to you.

You are entitled to 5% commission on all receivables transactions and also a monthly salary payment. You are to make direct contact with me as the international business consultant /recruiter to the Chinese Company.please do specify your country of origin for further details.

Sincerely,

Zhao shaodong

...... delivered over Vietnam
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hamidou Kader - kissbaby969@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Greetings From Mr. Hamidou Kader.

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be beneficial to you. I only have two questions to ask of you, if you are interested.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?

Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy. This will involve moving some money from my office, on trust to your hands or bank account. Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk.

I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when I receive your reply, to commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return reply.
Contact Email: hamidoukader1@gmail.com

I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner.
Best Regard,
Mr. Hamidou Kader

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mike - arun.sharma@caretelindia.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:02 pm

I am Mr. Mike from United Kingdom,I have plans of investing in the following sectors: oil/Gas,banking,real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication Services,Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.
If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country.

Please write back to me for possible business co-operation. Moreover, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating above huge annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture (JV) partnership and Hard loan funding (HLF) can also be considered.contact my private email:thorstenmike4@gmail.com

Thanks and looking forward on your favorable response.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alexander Korikov - 3186886505@qq.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:30 pm

.... let's see what we can get

Hello good day

I am looking to work with a reputable individual/firm to engage in a profit oriented ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get low tax rates.

I have the directive of Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky to source for partner abroad who can accommodate and manage 150M & 50M USD respectively. The sums are derived from an executed project with Yukos Oil Company before the company was change merged into Rosneft Oil Corporation in Russia.

We shall apply for the necessary paper work required to re-profile your name as the receipient and also ensure payment is carried out by Rosneft into a bank account in your name. I guaranty we would execute this business under a legitimate arrangement without breach of the law.

Further details will follow upon your positive reply.

Regards,

ALEXANDER KORIKOV

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Amina Amer Terfas - aminaters@aol.de

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:54 pm

Sehr geehrter Herr / Frau,

Es ist wirklich nett, auf Ihre E-Mail-Adresse aus dem internationalen Branchenverzeichnis zu stoßen, und dann habe ich beschlossen, Sie zu kontaktieren, in der Hoffnung, dass ein Treffen hier ein guter Schritt für eine schöne zukünftige Geschäftsbeziehung und Partnerschaft unter Ihrer Leitung sein wird.

Ich bin Frau Amina Amer Terfas aus LIBYA. Ich war mit dem verstorbenen Mr. Amer Salah Terfas verheiratet, dem ehemaligen Geschäftsführer einer Investmentgesellschaft, die vom Sohn des verstorbenen Diktators Seif al-Islam geleitet wurde. Mein Mann wurde während des libyschen Bürgerkriegs von der NATO getötet, und dann bin ich mit meiner einzigen Tochter in das nahe Land gezogen.

Aufgrund der Krise in meinem Land Libyen halte ich es für notwendig, meine Investitionen außerhalb meines Landes zu diversifizieren, um die Zukunft meiner Tochter zu schützen. In der Zwischenzeit kontaktiere ich Sie, um Ihren Assistenten zu bitten, die Summe von zehn Millionen US-Dollar (10.000.000, - $) auf sein Konto zu überweisen. Was ich als mein ausländischer Geschäftspartner in ein profitables Unternehmen unter Ihrer Leitung investieren möchte.

Für mich habe ich den folgenden Investitionsplan für Ihre Betrachtung;
(1) Immobiliengeschäft, (2) Hospitality & Health Care Center, (3) Hotelmanagement.

HINWEIS: Wenn Sie einen anderen gewinnbringenden Geschäftsplan haben, den ich möglicherweise in Ihr Land investieren möchte, wenden Sie sich bitte an mich, um zu besprechen, wie Sie den Investmentfonds über das Online-Banking-System auf Ihr eigenes Konto zum Zweck der weiteren Anlage übertragen können.

BITTE FÜR WEITERE DETAILS BEANTWORTEN SIE MICH AN DIESE EMAIL: aminaboakyeyiadom@gmail.com

Danke für Ihr Verständnis.
Dein,
Frau Amina Amer Terfas.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jenny Briggs - msjennybriggs@mailbox.sk

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:47 am

To Whom It My Concern:

We are an Investment Consultancy Firm with 30 years of experience. We have in our Portfolio clients that have mandated us to recommend a reliable and trusted corporate individual or company that has the ability to receive high volume funds and at the same time choose the best areas of investment that has good returns. Your benefits are fantastic and excellent should you agree to the above subject matter. If this offer interests you, kindly send your telephone numbers for discussion of this offer in full details.

Truly Yours,

Ms Jenny Briggs.

Investment Consultants

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Austin Marvin - austinmarvin75@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Hello Friend, Compliment of the day!
I send you this brief letter to solicit your partnership to transfer £4.450 million British pounds(Four Million four hundred and fifty thousand pounds,) to your country.
Be rest assured that this transaction is 100% legitimate, no risk attached. I shall furnish you with more info when I get a positive reply from you.
Reply me Via E-mail (austinmarvin75@gmail.com) if you are interested.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Austin Marvin - austinmarvin75@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:55 pm

AS YOU REQUESTED, THE BOTH ATTACHED FILES ARE MY PASSPORT AND MY WORKING ID. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

MARVIN_PASSPORT.jpg
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mhloyi Chombo - postnet40@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Compliment of the day to you.

I am Mrs. Mhloyi Chombo GCFR), wife to the Dr, Lgnatius Chombo former Zimbabwean Finance Minister, who is right now in detention because of $10 million United States dollars cash the military discovered in our house on the 21/11/2017. I am contacting you in confidence, and as a means of developing a cordial and fruitful business relationship, I currently have within my reach, the sum of (US$26Million Dollars) Twenty-Six Million United States Dollars in cash I need your help to secure the fund for my family.

https:/ /news.pindula.co.zw/2017/11/15/chombo-arrested-us10-million-cash/ http:/ /gnnliberia.com/2017/11/16/zimbabwe-finance-arrested-us10-million-cash/

Due to the current situation in the country concerning government’s attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible for us to make use of this money within. I thus wish to discretely transfer this money out of Zimbabwean with your help, to be invested in your country under your professional guidance. I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss this transaction in details. All correspondence must be by E-mail ( johnnyf@hartcom.net ) only for now for security reasons, my son`s phone number will be given to you as we progress on this transaction, his name is JOHNNY CHOMBO.

If You Are Willing To Assist Me Please Kindly Forward The Following Information.

(1) Full Name:

(2) Postal Address:

(3 Telephones and Fax Number:

(4) Occupation:

I must also use this opportunity to implore you to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential,
whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response.

Best Regards.

Mrs. Mhloyi Chombo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Kross - kjrss007@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:34 pm

Ich bin Herr James Kross, einen Anwalt in Großbritannien ... Bin Kontaktaufnahme mit Ihnen in Bezug auf eine Anlagemöglichkeit .

Ich bitte Sie um Hilfe bei der Rückführung von Geldern und die von meinem verstorbenen Client links Eigenschaften, bevor sie nicht gewartet werden vom Finanzhaus erklärt werden, wo die riesige Summe wird von der Regierung hinterlegt oder konfisziert . Mein Kunde starb Intestate (ohne Will) und alle versuchen, ein Mitglied seiner Großfamilie in Kontakt zu treten hat als erfolglos erwiesen.

Ich gebe Ihnen weitere Informationen über Ihre Antwort. Wenn dieser Vorschlag für Sie akzeptabel ist, bitte senden Sie mir die folgenden

Informationen für eine weitere Bestätigung.

A. privaten Telefon- und Faxnummer.

B. Ihr Beitrag / Wohnadresse Ich sehe demütig uns auf Ihre Antwort bald.

Freundliche Grüße,

James Kross

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mairan Abuk - maabuk1990@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Hallo!

Mein Name ist Mairan Abuk. Ich bin das einzige Kind / die Tochter des verstorbenen Ingenieurs Martin Abuk. Mein verstorbener Vater war ein ivorischer Geschäftsmann und Unternehmer Philanthrop in der Öl- und Gasindustrie beteiligt. Er hatte auch umfangreiche Investitionen in Immobilien und die Landwirtschaft. Es ist entmutigend zu sagen, dass mein Vater bei einem seiner Geschäftstreffen von seinen Geschäftspartnern zu Tode vergiftet wurde. Meine Mutter starb, als ich kaum 4 Jahre alt war und seitdem hat mein Vater mich so besonders gemacht und er liebte mich so sehr. Vor dem Tod meines Vaters in einem Privatkrankenhaus hier in Abidjan rief er mich heimlich an und sagte mir, dass er die Summe von (USD 7.500.000,00) sieben Millionen, fünfhunderttausend US-Dollar in einem Festgeldkonto hat mit einer Bank hier in Abidjan und er benutzte meinen Namen als seinen Erben. Er erklärte mir auch, dass er wegen seines enormen Reichtums von seinen Geschäftspartnern aus Neid und Bosheit vergiftet wurde. Er riet mir, in einem Land meiner Wahl nach einem ausländischen Partner zu suchen, wo ich dieses Geld überwiese und es für Investitionen wie Immobilien / Hotels oder Lebensmittelverarbeitungsbetriebe verwende.

Bitte, ich suche Ihre Hilfe auf folgende Weise ehrenvoll:
(1) Bereitstellung eines Bankkontos, in das dieses Geld überwiesen wird.
(2) Als Anlageverwalter dieses Geldes zu dienen
(3) Um eine Vereinbarung zu treffen, dass ich in dein Land komme und meine Ausbildung fortsetze
(4) Um eine Aufenthaltsgenehmigung für mich in Ihrem Land zu erhalten.

Außerdem bin ich bereit, Ihnen 25% des Gesamtbetrages als Entschädigung für Ihre Bemühungen / Eingaben nach der erfolgreichen Überweisung dieses Fonds auf Ihr Bankkonto anzubieten. Bitte geben Sie Ihre Optionen an, um mich zu unterstützen, da ich glaube, dass diese Transaktion innerhalb von wenigen Tagen abgeschlossen sein wird, zeigen Sie Ihr Interesse an, mich zu unterstützen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Mairan Abuk

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Ibrahim Al-Ibrahim - ibrahimalibrahim100@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Attention Sir,

I am HE Dr. Ibrahim Al-Ibrahim member of the Qatar Petroleum and I have $58,000,000.00 (Fifty eight Million United States dollars) I want to move it for investment in your country.

I will appreciate your trusted and sincere partnership in this investment project.

Kind regards,

HE Dr. Ibrahim Al-Ibrahim
Member,
Qatar Petroleum.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet Ayew - janetayew2@yahoo.co.jp

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:40 pm

Abidjan,-Cote D Ivoire.

My Dear,
Is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son,intend to establish in your country.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this amount of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only (USD$12.5M) which my late Husband deposited with a security company in Abidjan Capital city of Cote d Ivoire which he wanted to use for his political ambition in our Country before he was assassinated.

Now I and my son have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside here for security and political reasons.We want you to help us reclaim and receive the consignment in your name from the security company's affiliate outside Cote d'Ivoire through diplomatic means or you come down here in Cote d'Ivoire for us to visit the security company together for the claim in your name to avoid any traces of the funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your Country.

I have plans to invest part of the money into these three investment in your Country but,if there is any other business that is better than what I have suggested, I will be very glad to follow your advice .

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel.

We hope to offer you 25% Of the total fund for your assistance to us while the balance will be invested on our behalf by you . I await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,

Mrs.Janet Ayew

Return to “Other types of African scams”