It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Money laundering/Investments

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Sidney Johnson - sidjohnson2018@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Dear Friend,
My name is Dr Sidney Johnson,A government Official and an investor; I have served in the government for over 25 years and now have been
redeployed in all sectors of the economy.
I am seeking your assistance to help me receive/invest my money in your
country in any lucrative business. Please if this proposal is acceptable by
you, kindly respond back to me for more details.
Thanks
and waiting to hear from you. Kindly respond back

Dr Sidney Johnson
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Date: 24th/October/2020
Attn:xxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the prompt response and readiness to proceed with me on this project.

I am Dr Sidney Johnson, A Briton, From United Kingdom, I am working with the Queen's office.As a public Policy administrator

Getting someone to work with me on this project is one point but getting someone with good conduct and sincerity is another. I had a lot of considerations and reservations before contacting you.

This transaction will be processed under a very legitimate framework. xxxxxx my words as i am still in active service and will not get involved with anything illegal.

I seem to be comfortable with your person in assisting me move the whole funds to you.I will like to ask for reassurance on the safety of the funds and it’s afterwards investment. I will be glad if you can explain a little to me what and what you wish to invest this funds on and state with figures what each investment will take.

Now it is not my decision only but I have to always consult with you on every step to make sure I keep abraised of every situation. Do note that my main aim and objective right now is to get the funds moved to you and then we can talk about investment.

If you can recall my earlier email, you will understand that the main battle is to get the funds without getting my government on the know,and to be sure you are protected as well as me, since I am still in active service and wish not to raise eyebrows on this project and the fund’s investment till I retire out.

Therefore,you must agree that we need to keep this very low to make sure that our security is being kept even after the transaction must have been consummated. This funds movement will be packaged under a pure legitimate framework through a contingent investment . Therefore you have nothing to worry as this is 100% hitch free and legal.

Do note;

1- I will like to have your full details to be sure of whom I am dealing with.
- Your full name, contact and mailing address,your private telephone number. country of origin and residence,scan copy of your ID or international Passport.

2- My information will appear in the memorandum of understanding (MOU)for your clarity

3- We will sign a memorandum of understanding to bind us together and safeguard the proceeds of this project, it’s sharing pattern and investment policies on an agreed return on investment per annum.

4- The percentage remains 20% for you,5% for all Expenditures and 75% for investment. The profit sharing shall be 50/50. This will be represented in the MOU. Amount involved US$60,000,000.00 (Sixty five million USA dollars only)

However once I get your response, I shall move ahead and proceed to contact the bank where this funds is kept, send an instruction to them to contact you directly. This is after we are done with the MOU

Thank you.
Dr Sidney Johnson
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:55 pm

This is not a childs play, if you are interested follow my instructions. The funds belong to me.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Moss Frank Lucas - Mr.moss-franky_30@mail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:30 pm

I've invited you to fill out a form: I am writing you this partnership proposal, a brief introduction to my personality; My name is Mr. Moss Frank Lucas. I am from the United States and currently work at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. I am interested in building and running a very profitable business as a means of investing abroad. I don't know exactly how this is happening in your country. So you need to help me in this regard; my preference is good ROI business and I would appreciate any workable ideas you could bring to this business. So I'm looking for opportunities to invest overseas in the following sectors: Oil / Gas, Construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Healthcare and Tobacco, Communications Services, Agriculture, any other viable sector. If you have a solid background and a good idea have to make good profit in any of the mentioned business lines or any other VIABLE business in your country or outside your country, please write to me for a possible business cooperation, if you are not in the industry this does not prevent you from to process this transaction, since you can do this transaction anywhere and receive the money before I arrive in your country to receive 30% of the money as your own share, I am ready to take any business investment totaling from five to fifty million dollars or more to facilitate and finance, depending on what type of business we are asked to invest in the fund. I am confident that you will take this suggestion into account and respond positively within a short period of time. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and answer any questions you may have about this investment Once you have given your positive response to this proposal, I will not hesitate to send you the details of this great investment partnership opportunity. I look forward to further discussing this opportunity with you. Please reply to this email via my email address Mr.moss-franky_30@mail.com. Sincerely yours, Thanks with best regards. Mr. Moss Frank Lucas. Email address Mr.moss-franky_30@mail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jassim Mohammed - Ceo.jassim.Mohammed.al-Sadiqqi@gulfinvestmentgroups.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:51 pm

Hello,
My name is Mr. Jassim Mohammed.
We are an independent Loan consulting company.
Our company is a lending company that gives loans to Companies and individuals who require funding for their project/s.

If you have a long or short-term viable project which requires funding or you know of someone who requires such, kindly get back to me so that I will link you up with the company.

We look forward to a cordial relationship with you.

Regards
Mr. Jassim Mohammed
Whatsup : +97162171237

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Coulibaly - aurielevans1954@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:23 pm

Hello Dear

I am Miss Aisha Coulibaly 24 years old female from Ivory Coast in West
Africa, the Daughter of Late Chief Sergeant, Ibrahim Coulibaly . My
late father was an Ivory Coast's best-known militiary leaders . He
died on the Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the FRCI,"
Republican Forces of Ivory Coast.

You can read more about my father in the link below to know that I am
genuine and truthful but need someone to be trusted like you

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am
receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late
father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of
my beloved Father. Meanwhile my plan is to relocate as soon as
possible, but she hide away my international passport and other
valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my
father's File which contained important documents. Now I am presently
staying in the Mission in COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN. I am seeking for
long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed
memory deposited the sum of US$ 9Million in a SECURITY COMPANY here in
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN with my name as the next of kin. I had
contacted the company to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told
me that being a refugee, my status according to the local law does not
authorize me to carry out the operation. However, he advised me to
provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf and that is the reason
why I am contacting you as my trustee representative. I had wanted to
inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will
not offer me anything after the release of the money.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money
into your bank account from here while I will relocate to your country
and settle down with you. As you indicated your interest to help me I
will give you the Contact details of the SECURITY COMPANY where my
late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of
kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money
for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any
profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no any
idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be
through this email address only for confidential purposes.

Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give
you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to
help me along with my picture.

Yours sincerely
From Miss Aisha Coulibaly

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Coulibaly - aurielevans1954@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:09 pm

Hello Dear

Thank you for your lovely reply. I am presently talking with the bank
authority to know how best they can release the funds to me. It seems
they will require to have the name and details of my trustee for them
to have contact and I will give them your contact when it is
necessary. But I need to be sure you will not fail me half way or
even when the funds are putting in your custody. Yes you have to give
me double assurance that you will assist me in evacuating these funds
out here to your side and also confirm that you will keep to our
agreement that you will help evacuate me to your side and allow me
have my due share without dispute.

Awaiting for your lovely reply.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Aisha Coulibaly

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Madeline Soto - jessicasmailes5@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Hello my dear

How are you doing today? I am Madeline Soto From SOUTH CAROLINA, USA, I found out that up till now you have not claimed your Compensation Funds worth of $12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United States Dollars) with the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK. So as things are now i will help you make sure you get your funds, with my experience as a formal banker i will work things out for your favour. But you will have to send me an agreement letter that if i help you get this funds you will have to give me 30% of the total funds. If agreed then let me know so we proceed. Once this transaction is done I will come to your city so that i will receive my own 30% and also i will like to invest my own part of the money in your city.

Below is my contact info:

My Email is: (jessicasmailes5@gmail.com)
My WhatsApp Number: +1 718-269-5066

I will need your details as listed below.

Your Full names:
Your House address:
Your Telephone number:
Your Identification:

I will be waiting for your response so we commence with your pending transaction. Also i will forward you my ID in my next email so you will get to know me better.

Yours Friend
Madeline Soto

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Smailes - jessicasmailes5@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:32 pm

Hello my dear

I read your mail. No much time for much questions. The funds we are
talking about is your Compensation funds that was suppose to be paid
long time ago but due to the

manager in charge and thieves behind your transaction it couldn't get
to you. So i suggest you follow my instructions to make this
transaction a successful one. I will

need a picture of you and your ID for proper confirmation and to be
sure i can trust you. I know some people that will betray their
business partner after succeeding

in their business. So please send me your picture and your ID. Once i
confirm your response we proceed immediately. Attached is my ID.

Yours Friend
Madeline Soto

...... IP shows Google

.... given address from the DL: 245 OLD SAVANNAH DR GOOSE CREEK SC 29445

Soto-ID.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tarkan Yurdaay - ismailtarkan17@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:07 pm

It is my pleasure to communicate with you via this platform. Your positive regards towards this very message will be appreciated, please do not regard this email as one of the common unsolicited email or false business invitations in the world today. I am opportune to use this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards investing in your country of residence. I am fully convinced that you will really be of help as a new friend and business partner. I hope my message to you will be given proper attention despite the fact we have not seen or even met each other before. knowing fully well it takes a minute, an hour or even a day to know somebody and also establish an everlasting relationship with truth and honesty between you and I.

I am planning to go into investment in your country of origin/ country of Location to assist me establish, conduct and manage the investment project, since I will not be present in day-to-day running of the business, due to my active function here. I will appreciate it if you can converge a good relationship for trust to have an everlasting business relationship without cheating, lying or sabotaging the business project. My lawyer will prepare a good memorandum of Understanding to facilitate the success of this project in-line with the law of your country of origin. I can assure you the success of the business transaction if you can keep it top secret. Humbly indicate your full name, Contact address and contact number while replying to my proposal.

Your positive response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Tarkan Yurdaay.
Direct Tel.+90 532 291 33 25
ismailtarkan17@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

H. E. Ali Shareef Al Emadi - fileindesk11@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:59 pm

Hello I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi Manager Account Finance, Qatar Petroleum. I have $60m for Investment. Contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the fund to designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country.I will give you more details through my official Email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office. Regards, H.E Ali Shareef Al Emad fileindesk11@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ali Shareef Al Emadi - alishareef819@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:20 pm

Dear xxxx xxxxxx

Thanks for your response .I apricate two questions you ask First letter make it clear my intention concern this money my proposal approach is investment through you. Let us focus on the major step .If you understand my mail it is stated that i have all it takes to move this fund out of Qatar . There is a clause where i needs your sincere help, Before my present position i am once a ministry of finance in my country Qatar, During that time my ministry a ward contracts to a foreign firm which i am in charge ,I intentional over invoice the contract and push it to federal government approval was secured and the firm executed this contract perfectly which certification of completion was issued to them and their contract value was paid fully under my ministry, What left behind is amount i personally over invoice which sixty million united state dollars. (usd.60,000,000,). I seek your attention to permit your name to be use as foreign contractor who execute a contract on this amount of sixty million united state dollars. also secure all legal documents for contract payments approval in your name. On this issue consider it know problem because i personal will be control of that. there is know risk involved.

After all documents is secured as beneficiary federal ministry finance of Qatar will needs your present to come their office and submit your account and sign three classified documents through their legal department, Because of pandemic travel is not allow for now. I will link you up with one law firm and you will contact him to assist you as your lawyer and submit your bank account also sign three classified documents and make sure your received this fund in your bank account.

When the money is with you. I will send MOU for investment.

If you are interested and accept mode of operation. Kindly send the following .

Your full name...... your ID...........Residence address......your WhatsApp no.......telephone ........

Thanks.
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ismail Tarkan Yurdaay - ismailtarkan17@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:28 pm

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxxx,
Thank you for responding to my business proposal. My candid appreciation towards your intention to know how you can help me in this legitimate business investment in your country of origin. Upon the confirmation of your detailed information my lawyer will legally put you as the consultant of my investment of USD15,000,000.00 while my status will be called as an investor, the business proposal agreement will state the comprehensive terms of the investment in your country. You are advised to follow my instruction for the best interest of our business partnership in your area of specialization or even any other lucrative investment in your country.

I need a serious business minded person who can be trusted with our investment capital without sabotage or betrayal of our business project. This business project is 100% legitimate and risk free. At this very point we need to build a strong business relationship with Trust and to be faithful with each other at any given period of time without an act of mistrust.

My full name is Ismail Tarkan Yurdaay. My International passport is attached below. My full details below...
Full name: Ismail Tarkan Yurdaay
My address: Bahcesehir 2. Kisim Mahallesi Selale Cadesi Duden 5 Blok Daire 49 Bahcesehir 34488 Basaksehir- Istanbul, Turkey
Direct Tel+905312260530
+90 532 291 33 255
Job: Business Man
Sex Male
I will therefore rely on your professional expertise and Brotherly advise to invest this fund wisely in your country. To draft full details of the business Agreement we need the following:
(a) Your Full name
(b) Contact Address
(c) Your direct phone numbers
(d) Your Job
(e) Sex
(f) Identification

I will be sending you the business agreement upon my receipt of the above particulars.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
Ismail Tarkan Yurdaay
Istanbul, Turkey
+905312260530

...... given address

TARKAN-YURDAAY-PASSPORT.jpg

.... here we've it to do with identity theft. Not clear is, if his Firm is real or fake. Emailaccount of his Firm exist since January 2019 but Domain ends January 2022

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ali Shareef Al Emadi - alishareef819@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:13 pm

Dear xxxx xxxxxx
Sir,
Thanks for response and request. i attached my working id cards,
Thanks.
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi

WORKING-ID-CARD-1-1-1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Donald Hook; <donaldhook@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:58 pm

Attention!!!

I am the investment officer of UAE based investment company who are
ready to fund projects outside UAE, in the form of debt finance.

We grant loan to both Corporate and private entities at a low interest
rate of 3% ROI per annum. The terms are very flexible and
interesting.Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding
for further discussion and negotiation.

Return to “Other types of African scams”