It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Syria-Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Syria-Scam

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Aisha Yusuf - yaaisha477@gmail.com

Dear Respectfully,

I am a Medical practitioner by profession, I sincerely write to seek
your assistance to help I and my two daughters in achieving our aim of
relocating out of Syria, we are trapped and have a enough money that
can bear all investment costs including buying a new house and setting
up a good business in your country under your close supervision but we
are afraid not to be faced with problems which a lot of Syrian
business persons, who are now treated as commoners or refugees just
because they traveled out of Syria without right contacts or making
good preparations overseas before they traveled out.

Honestly, we do not want anything of such that will ever bring us back
to Syria once we have traveled out, this is why we want to make sure
our money is first moved out of Syria in advance, thereafter, we start
coming over to your country, so that we will not suffer or lack when
we arrive.

Dear, I believe and look up to you that you will be sincerely in
acceptance to help us achieve our heart desire and I can assure you
that we will compensate you very well by making you a permanent stake
holder that will manage and direct the day to day affairs of the
investments which we will invest in your country.

And once I confirm your sincerity in seeing us through, then I will
proceed with moving our family funds to your care in your country to
enable you have enough money to make all the relevant arrangements
rightly including paper works before our arrival, so that when we will
arrive in your country, we will be received and addressed as investors
not as refugees.

Yours faithfully,

Aisha Yusuf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Syria-Scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Aisha Yusuf - yaisha54@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Dear xxxxxxx,
In addition to my last mail as a young medical a practitioner by profession, I have so much passion to establish a private commercial hospital though I will also be interested in any other good business establishment you may advise, what is your opinion? I will also need your help towards helping to make sure my two daughters gets a good school where they will continue their educational career and a living house in peaceful neighborhood where we will purchase.
Best Regards
Aisha Yusuf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Dear xxxxxxxx,
Thank you very much for your positive reply in helping us achieve our aim of relocating out of Syria probably next coming week, please my dear we are genuine people from a very responsible home.
We have decided and concluded plans to relocate to your country but we need to know each other first so that we can go ahead because we want to make sure our valuables including all our monies worth some many million of US Dollar is moved to your country before we relocate so that we can be rest assured that we will never suffer or lack when we have left Syria.
In order for you to know, I attached copy of my passport, please let us trust ourselves and be good to each other, I can assure you if you are good to us, you will benefit greatly including finacially from knowing us and I will personally show you appreciation.
Once we have known ourselves and established trust.
Please send me your contact information, possibly your ID copy to enable me know you.
Best Regards
Aisha Yusuf

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 pm

...... she have a confusing style to write ...... found another letter from her yesterday

I just left the traveling agency’s office where I filed documents for our tour and we have scheduled to travel out of Syria by third week of January and based on this fact and urgency attached to it, I suggest you kindly let me know your plans for us and also your full contact information such like your address and phone number including your ID copy so that we know ourselves much better and also enable me go ahead with making preparations of sending our monies to your care ahead of our arrival.

We are worth over nine million united states dollar mapped out for investment of course which will be under your care as our foreign partner, please let me plead to you for you to know that due to the high level of long lasting business partnership project we are negotiating to establish, please we need to trust each other and avert all forms of distrust.

I will appreciate you keep to time so that we will be able to meet up with our scheduled time of travelling because we are terribly faced with serious challenges of poor health care, poor network connections and bombings, destructions and killings of innocent people including women and children which traumatizes I and my children every minute of our life here, honestly we do want to witness any longer.

Best of regards and waiting to hear from you.

Dr Aisha Yusuf

Aisha Yusuf
live:yaisha54

MY_PASSPORT.jpg

.... a Male with long Hair ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Hello xxxxxx, I am very sorry I wrote you lately, we were shut out of network services due to destruction of connection lines by the ongoing war. However due to the urgency needed for us to travel, I have commenced processing the release of our monies to your care because we are seriously desperate of traveling possibly this weekend and regards to this release of our money to your care in your country, we need high level of trust because I have been instructed to prepare a power of attorney giving you right to receive our money so that we will be sure of not lacking when we arrive and let me also use this opportunity to remind you to begin to make preparations of investment plan and as well good school for my two daughters. I sent you my passport copy for you to know men well, please I will appreciate you send me yours, address and phone number so that I know you and also facilitate process.
I assure you that once you are good to us, you will gain 30% of our investment proceeds of which will be under your watch as our partner or what's your opinion?
Once I hear from you I will be on my way to a lawyer's office here in Damascus who will prepare the power of attorney probably I will send you a copy of it once done.
I expect to hear from you on receipt of this mail.
Dr Aisha Yusuf

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Salim Omar - hra_offic2000@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello Sir

I know my letter would appear like a joke or a scam to you because the internet is used by a lot of people to fool others. Sometimes when blessings comes, people might not believe it because of the lies people use the internet to perpetuate. But I assure you that the end of our transaction will make a huge difference in our lives. As such, happiness and joy will abide by us wherever we go and in whatever we do.

Please keep this as a confidential information to yourself alone. Do not disclose it to anyone, no matter how close. It should be strictly between both of us until the end, for us to succeed. Please be guided that any information leakage will jeopardize the whole deal.

I work with the Saudi Arabia corruption probe panel and if you are current with the news, you will understand what is going on presently in our Kingdom.So far we have arrested over 200 people (the Prince, Ministers and Government officials) from which we have also recovered over a $100 million dollars from some of the officials.

The reason am contacting you is because we want to divert some funds from the funds we have recovered and keep it in an offshore account with your help. Not all the monies recovered were declared. We declared some to our government and we still have over $100 million dollars which we did not declare to our government and which nobody knows about, apart from you that I am just disclosing it to now.

The funds will be kept for our own personal use and we want to use you because you are not known by any one. If we keep the funds with our own friends and family it will be an easy traced and we will get into trouble, so we decided to use you to keep the funds and invest it until after 3 years when we will be due to retire from active service.

We will share the funds with you on a 70/30. As soon as you receive the funds you keep 30% for yourself and invest the balance for me until after 3 years when i will be free to have such funds for my retirement.But we will consult a lawyer who will write an agreement between us to avoid any form of bridge of agreement regarding the fund. then about investing mine for me you can look for a good functioning company in your country and invest mine for me or Even if you don't know of any good company, you can keep it in an interest yielding account of yours for me until the right time. I need a quick response from you and an affirmation that you will not expose me and that you are willing to partner with me. Then I will tell you how you will receive the funds i will appoint a lawyer who will stand between us. if you are really ready and willing to work with me to receive the fund Upon your positive response, I will give you the contact of the lawyer for more directives on how we are to proceed will commence. Send me your full name and direct phone number, then we will proceed.

Regards.

Salim Omar
hra_offic2000@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Salim Omar - hra_offic2000@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:58 pm

Many thanks for your response please be reasonable i explained to you my position what time do i have to scan it and send to you ?

Thanks for your response first, let me really introduce my self well to you, my full name are Salim Omar, 49 year old married with 4 children and i already told you were i work. i want you to know me well so it will not look like you don't know who you are dealing with. But please i must beg you, this transaction is not a joke or a hoax, you must do me a favor by complying with the lawyer i will appoint due to security reason's we are being monitored because of this money and our position everything i have told you in my first letter is very true and correct. i will not want you to joke or play with all our effort we which have made to get to these point. It is not easy we have a lot to still do with you, after you must have received the first funds. Just to inform you we also recovered 75 kilos of 22 karat gold which our government is not also aware of the discovery and we also want to keep it for our own benefit Which after our first transaction we will direct shipment to you for storage and sells.

But i want you to receive the $800 million first Don't ever be afraid of all what am I telling you because like i said without you informing any other parties we must succeed. i want to tell you why we decided to save guard some funds for our own private use, is not that we are bad people or theifs, but when the Saudi, corruption panel was introduced newly, we were able to discover a lot of funds from our ministers and other big government officials.

when we the young officials recover funds we genuinely and honestly bring forward all we recovered and present all to our directors, our spurious at the office, but to our surprise our spurious did not declare all we recovered to our government They will now deduct some funds from the total amount for their own selfish use,and present what is not really what we presented to them to the Saudi government. So we decided to also to be smart and remove some good funds for our self as well. Because we are not the first and we will never be the last every body wants to safe guard funds for his or her retirement.

But we must be very careful because if funds is traced to our own account we will be seriously dealt with and put in same prison with the people we recovered money from For all the reasons we want to work with you and do everything with only you and no third party But please you must keep the secret and make sure you don't fail us Every funds and gold you will receive you keep half of it as yours and save guard the other half until we leave office. We are still in active duty and for security seasons we can not talk on phone because the Saudi government is monitoring all our phone discussions But i will get a roaming number to give you so we can discuss any time.

Please do everything that is needed for you to do to make sure we don't have any failure for our own side it is already secured The first step now is for you to receive the $800 million dollars Which is presently in an account waiting for transfer all we need you to do is to open a new bank account where the funds is and we will simply order to be transfer of all the funds to your own new account

Our own job is just to present to the lawyer whom you will be working with who will guard you and instruct the bank to make transfer after you comply with the bank instructions then the the bank will wire the funds to your own bank account i will direct you on how to go about everything and finish under in 3 or 4 days through the help of the lawyer in the name of barrister Ali Mahmood who base in London if you follow all his instructions,he will guard well please contact him via email barristeralimahmoodoffice@lawyer.com
Tele:+447752708728

Salim

barristeralimahmoodoffice@lawyer.com

Barrister Ali Mahmood
live:barristeralimahmoodoffice

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mostafa Altarablsi Mhd Hecham - altarablsim@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:13 pm

mostafahecham
- ID: 253233
- 47 y/o male (1971 - March - 6)
- Damascus, Syria
- English
- Have 3 children

Greeting in the name of ALLAH the most Merciful.

My Name is Mostafa Altarablsi Mhd Hecham from Damascus SYRIA. I am now 47 years Old, and I am now a retired government official. I was former personal investor & financial consultant advisers to Syrian Government.

I Idecided to contact you directly to ask you if you know any Lucrative Business Investment in your Country I can invest my Money since my Country Syria Security and Economic Independent has lost to the Greatest Lower level, and our Culture has lost forever including our happiness has been taken away from us.

Our Country has been on fire for many years now and I will like to relocate my family out from Syria. I need a foreign partner to enable me transport my investment capital and then Relocate with my family, honestly I wish I will discuss more and get along I need a partner because I do not have any bank account outside Syria. Am interested in buying Properties houses, Building real estate and some tourist places, my capital for investment is $25,000,000.00, million. You may as well tell me little more about yourself. Contact me urgently through my private email for your good responds E-mail-:altarablsim @gmail.com.

xxxxx xxxxxx
SINCERELY YOURS
Mr. Mostafa Altarablsi Mhd Hecham.

Date: 2019-01-28 15:09:33

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:38 pm

.... Update

Hello xxxxxxxxx
Dear Respected One
I have attached herein my passport bonafide detail requested and I wish to ask that my detail should be handled with utmost confidentiality while waiting for yours and other relative particulars and your genuine letter of consent to working with us
Thanks
Mr Hecham

... Passport from Syria is a fussy Topic and hot Iron in this Time and since we know that "BigBrother" is watching, we walk of thin Ice ..... first right since this Passport is valid (ONLY already elapsed in 2017) ....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Hello xxxxxx,
My passport will be renewed since you are fully aware of the catastrophe that fell upon my home country for almost 6 years now which is quite understandable by anyone
if you dont mind,i advise that you proceed with any viable progress with the proposal since the passport i sent is obviously a genuine bonafide passport of mine which I assure you that i will surely renew soon without delay while discussing a way forward for this partnership and ways of investing our fund in any lucrative and secure venture and a secure country
Kindly reply with your full details and address and contact number as well
Thanks
Mr Hecham

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:43 pm

..... since his Passport is valid but elapsed, we forced him to send a new Version ....

Hello xxxxx
Best compliments and trust you will be doing well
I have upon your advise and insistence proceeded to renew my passport as you advised and I will forward the new passport once its done
Thanks
Mr Mostafa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryam Jamili - mcmcmail1@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Good morning.

I am writing from Syria because I am concerned about the life of my only surviving granddaughter and our family's life savings my husband kept for safe keeping outside Aleppo. This is because I have lost all my children, husband and properties to this war. All I have left now is my granddaughter and this life savings outside Aleppo.

I want you to help me receive this funds and use it to secure the future of my granddaughter. She is all I have here now and I do not want to lose her to this senseless war the way I lost my husband and the rest of my family members. Nothing is safe here anymore. I want my granddaughter to get out of this mad hell as quickly as possible before something bad happens. As I am old and weak, I need someone I can trust to receive it and help my granddaughter start a new life.

Please I need your honest help.

Best regards,
Maryam Jamili

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryam Jamili - maryamjamili62@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:20 am

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your response, sympathy and kind words. I am happy my email touched your soul and that you have agreed to help us. I apologize for my late reply. Internet access is a big challenge here and requires trekking a long distance to access it.

I want you to receive my daughter in your country and assist her in getting a better life. Her name is Amira; she is young, and desires to continue her education etc. This is urgent for me I fear that I may not be alive for much longer. The sufferings and disasters I have experienced have certainly taken serious toll on me.

To assist you to establish the future of Amira in your country, I want to send what we were able to salvage out of our family's life savings to you. It is 4.2 million US Dollar and enough to last Amira an entire life time even after you have received your percentage for assisting us. My husband concealed it in a consignment and deposited it as valuables with a Security company in Damascus. Upon my active instruction, the Security shall have it delivered to you at the address you shall provide in your country. As soon as you receive it, you shall take from it and process Amira's immigration to your country. I want her to get into your country as a legal immigrant so she can have a quality life over there.

However, before we conclude arrangements on moving the funds to you, it is good that we get to know each other a little more. Permit me to tell you a little more about myself. I am 73 years. I am originally from Tehran in Iran. My husband was from Syria; he was a chemical engineer and used to handle contracts in Iran and that was how we met, married and later moved back to Aleppo in Syria where he, my sister and all my children were eventually killed.

I am contacting you, not only because I need your help with receiving our family's life savings from the safe keeping house, but because I want Amira to get out of this hell and have a chance to live a good life. Amira is all that matters to me. She is a good kid and deserves better in life than she is getting. I give you my word that she will not be a problem to you. Amira is well behaved and can communicate also in English language. She used to have a Syrian passport but we have lost it while running from one place to the other trying to stay alive. We have virtually lost every physical possession we ever owned.

I want to read from you soon. I will be happy if you can tell me about yourself. I want to know if you are married. Do you have children? Please ask me any question you want to help you understand our situation more. I shall be happy to answer them

Thank you very much for your time.

Maryam Jamili.

....... IP shows Yahoo-Ireland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:23 pm

xxxxxxx,

I am sorry again but I could not check my email the whole of yesterday. I am only able read and reply to your mail now. It was kind of you to write back so quickly. Thank you.

I am glad you found the time to give me so much details about you and your wonderful family. You have quite a lot to say about yourself. I am quite touched with what you said about the woman you were about to marry that was unfaithful to you. That must have been more than a shock to you. However, that should not discourage you from having a relationship with another woman. Not all women will take your love and affection for granted you know. Sorry to read about your father I am glad you have a family that loves you and worry about you. There is nothing like family, xxxxxxx; it is the best gift from our creator. Please send me a picture of yourself. Would love to place a face to your name.

My health is not so good. The war has taken its toll on me. With my age, it has not been easy running from one place to the other just to stay safe. Living conditions are nothing to write about, especially for the past 2 years. I even think I have developed a heart condition and access to good medical care is difficult. I am tired and want to rest as soon as I can but before then I need to get Amira out of here and be sure she is safe and happy. Amira has had her own share of the sufferings too but she is young, strong and determined to survive.

We lost all our physical possessions while running for safety, including our Syrian passports. I do not have need for any passport of my own anymore, but I am aware Amira must get one. I have made plans to have people take her to Turkey and secure a Turkish passport as her late father had a Turkish link. I shall do that once the money is safely with you and you have commenced her immigration process.

I am sending now my old Iranian passport which I was able to see in my inbox; it was there because I sent it many years ago through my email to an embassy to do something for me. I know it is expired but I have attached it so you can see my picture and I know what I look like. I also saw a picture of Amira which a soldier on a peace keeping mission benevolently took of her years ago. Fortunately he sent it to my email for her. I have also attached it for you here. I am afraid that is all I can lay my hands on right now.

I want to commence the process of having the consignment delivered to you immediately. I will write to the Security company and forward your name to them so they can commence preparation for delivery without delay. If they cooperate with me as I am sure they will, the consignment may arrive your country on Monday. I will need for you to send me your full contact address and cell phone number as the security company will need it to arrange the consignment for departure from Damascus to you. As soon as I am through with the Security company, I shall send you an email to update you.

Thank you again for all you are trying to do for Amira and I. In the interim, please let me know you received this email.

All the best,
Maryam Jamili

....... IP shows Yahoo-Ireland

Amira-Jandali.jpg

Zara Kainat
Islamabad/Pakistan

https:/ /topdb.ru/id63582638

https:/ /vk.com/id63582638

Maryam-Jamili.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Dear xxxxxxx,

What happened to you? You went cold on me. Why have you not replied to my last message?

Maryam Jamili

Return to “Other types of African scams”