It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 35 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Charles Gates - charlesgates0013@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Hello Beneficiary,

This is to acquaint you on the outcome of our 3 days meeting with U.N International Financial Investigation Unit and the Association of Better Business Bureau to compensate scam victims upon due verification and Approval, we have jointly approved US$4.5 million (Four million, Five hundred thousand United States Dollars) for every confirmed victim. Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victim to receive this compensation.
However, adequate arrangement has been put in place for you to reclaim your fund and also for your fund to be wired to you through Bank Check or through Bank Deposit.

Finally; for the purpose of proper verification of your claims, it is imperative that you furnish us with the following of your details necessary to process release/remittance of your payment:

Your Full Name(s):
Your Cell Number:
Contact Address:
Your I.D:

You are expected to Reply to this email with the above requested information:

NOTE: The Paying Bank is Citibank of New York.

You are also requested to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitch in receiving your payment as Scheduled, You must know that United Nations does not send consignment box or ATM Card to Beneficiaries, any contact you had or still having with any delivery agent is a scam.

Cordially,
Dr. Charles Gates,
United Nations Fund's Remittance, New York, USA.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dr. Charles Gates - charlesgates0013@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles Galloway - charlesgalloway72@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 pm

..... from Page 28 ....

Good day Mr xxxxxxxxxx,

I am sorry for the late response because I have been out of town. The most important thing as regards to this claim is proper documentation and your presence might be needed before the funds can be released to your care as the beneficiary of Late Mr Robert Lawrence.

So please kindly indicate to me your full Interest and support in regards to this to enable me proceed in the release and transfer of the inherritance fund to you on behalf of Miss Sandra Lawrence.

Reconfirm to me immediately your personal address,cell and fax number to proceed with the documentations. Total sum involved is $15,000,000 .

Note:
I shall provide you with all necessary proof as soon as I get your conscent.

Regards.
Charles Galloway (ESQ)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie Leach - julieleach65@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 53 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http:/ /abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards, Julie Leach.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Clems Brown - lucybratts@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Hello My Dear Friend,

I wish to inform you that the business we had in the past is been completed. Though, you had tried to help me transfer the sum of twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12,500,000.00) into a foreign account but it failed us. Therefore, I wish to inform you that the above mentioned fund was later transferred through the aid of a foreign partner from the United States. Now I have to compensate you with the sum of $1,500,000.00 which has been arranged in a check written and signed in your favor for trying to assist me in the past despite it failed. To my surprising this morning we got a message from Mrs. Caro Watto; who inform us here that you are Dead. Now as the matter of the urgency Answer the Big Question. Are you Truly Dead? Yes/No. If (No) comply with instructions and receive your compensation fund immediately.

Meanwhile, you should be advised to contact my personal assistant in person of Ms. Lucy Bratts on her details as stated below so that she will help advice you on how you can receive the funds; ($1,500,000.00usd only) in a Draft check.

Contact info:
Contact phone: (+1 ) 208-668-0680
E-mail: LUCYBRATT77@GMAIL.COM

Reconfirm to her your details as stated below so that it will be used for verification of your payment file as to confirm it is the right you who has contacted or called and not a wrong person:

Your Full Names................
Cuurent Phone Number.... Country... City.....
Honme Address.... .Age..... Sex.... Pasport....

I am out from the Country for a business trip with my new counterpart and shall be notified as soon as you receive your funds.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: I HAVE PAID FOR YOUR DELIVERY FEE

Best Regards,
Mr. Clems Brown

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Daniel William - mrdanielwilliam4@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:27 pm

From the desk of Mr. Daniel William.

I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your $50,000.00 Fifty Thousand United State Dollars because I travelled out of country since and have been in Paris-France all this while; I just came back 2 days ago.

However I asked Mr. Frank Mark about your funds and he told me that you did not get the fund till this date. I asked him why and he explained to me that you couldn’t be able to pay the required fee needed to start releasing your payments. I ask him why they requested such huge amount from you instead of $29 I instructed him before I travelled.

Right now the only amount you have to send to my (Secretary Ara Zozor) is only $29 for the activation of your Western Union VAT File paper, to entitle you receiving your daily payments till done?

Here is the information to make the payment through Western Union or Money Gram transfer below

Receiver: Ara Zozor
City: Cotonou
Amount: $29
Mtcn:::
Sender name:

Be advice that after this very $29, therefore will be none payment from you again than your daily confirming payment of $4500 till the whole $50,000.00 is completed.

My word and order to the western union Manager Director is that you should pay only bet $29 no more no less. Therefore if anybody ask you for any additional payment after you paying $29, kindly report to me because the person has cross line of my orders.

Please I’m real sorry for the inconveniences this delayed might cause to you.

Please get back to me.
Mr. Daniel William,
Tel Phone Number: +229 67978811
Email: mrdanielwilliam4@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christine Lagarde - internatonalmonetaryfund@usa.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:04 am

ATTN:
STOP ORDER FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

Good day, before i commence i will like to indicate my gratitude well know to you, this message is from department of International Monetary Fund (IMF). This is an official massage from desk of Mrs. Christine Lagarde Managing Director, This is the first time our office notify you about this you fund. I am hereby send to you the information submitted by U.S Government with an application to receive your Award Payment of $1,500.000.00 USD inside an ATM CARD, and it was submitted to the UPS Company to deliver to you, This is intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties, YES, you need to comply with us as soon as possible, Bank has finalize all the necessary arrangement concerning you ATM CARD and you PIN CODE has been activated, The delivery could have take place by now but our office IMF stopped it because you must obtain (Certificate of Affidavit) it is a written statement confirmed by oath or affirmation, for use as evidence in court. the paper will guide you from any U.S NSA not to disturb you or accuse you of money laundering or money obtained illegally when you will start making your withdraws. But to obtain the paper will cost you $150

Best Regards
Mrs. Christine Lagarde
IMF. Office

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles Galloway - charlesgalloway72@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:47 pm

...... why must one always become angry until People make what I want .... :disagree: and then such crap, typical case of 2 much Indo!

Good day Mr xxxxxxxx

MY ID

Regards.
Charles Galloway (ESQ)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hassan Karmal - hassan_karmal@foxmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:48 pm

My name is Hassan Karmal, an administrator with Maybank Berhad, Malaysia. I like to discuss an immediate opportunity with you. Regarding (USD $8,000,000.00) under your name. Get back to me as soon as possible for more details by Filling in your details below and send it to my personal email for more details hassan_karmal@foxmail.com
Given Names:
Telephone:
Yours Sincerely
Hassan Karmal

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

moha123@mynet.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:58 pm

Sir/ma.

Sequel to the newly inaugurated Debt Recovery memo signed by chairman national economic council, for debt owned to foreign beneficiaries/contractors in this conventional payment scheme of this fiscal year 2018. My committee has just been mandate to recover all unpaid debts associated with NNPC contracts, Lottery fund, inheritance fund, loans and grants etc ranging from USD$5M-USD$10.5M owed to various beneficiaries and companies across the globe (Asia, Europe, USA, Africa, and Australia).

In the course of our investigation, your email address were shortlisted among the first fifteen individuals yet to be paid for this 2018 budget to settle all outstanding foreign beneficiaries. Kindly confirm the active of this your e-mail address because we have tried to contact you two days back but your email bounce back.

Therefore, we would like you to choose below your choice of fund release so that we can process your payment as soon as possible.

(A) Bank to Bank Transfer
(B) Online Banking
(C) ATM Master Card

Your full personal information is also required as below which will be needed.

(A) Full name and residential address
(B) Next of kin
(C) Occupation
(D) Nationality
(E)Telephone numbers
(F) Scan the first page of your international passport or driver’s license, recent passport photograph, send all via email attachment.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Yours in Service,
For: The Management.
National Coordinator

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Gertrude Braden - us.susanbraden3@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:13 pm

FROM US Federal Court of Claims ABOUT YOUR UNPAID FUND,
Address: 717 Madison Pl NW,
Washington, DC 20005, USA.
Chief Judge: Susan Gertrude Braden,
Phone: +1202357640,
Office Info: uscfc@courts.gov,
Private Email: us.susanbraden3@gmail.com
Ref: us/7/uscfc01/18.

Attn: Client,

The authority of United States Federal Court Of Claims want to inform you official that there is ongoing case file we have been handling here for so long that bear your name concerning your fund, we got some reports that you did not received your fund since despite of the promises and assurance some individuals gave to you in the past regarding your fund.

We also heard that you made so many fees, charges and payments in order to receive your fund, but after all the payments nothing was received by you till-date.
Due to that, We decided to contact you directly to know the truths from you because the person in charges of the transaction testified before this honorable Court Of Claims that you have received and confirmed your fund and we are here to hear the truth from you because your payment file is intact with us and is still unclaimed.

HOWEVER, BELOW IS WHAT WE WANT YOU TO ANSWER US NOW TO ENABLE US HANDLE THIS CASE OVER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

(1) /DID YOU RECEIVE ANY MONEY FROM AFRICAN.........?
(2) /IF YOU RECEIVED MONEY FROM ANYBODY FROM AFRICAN, HOW MUCH.......?
(3) /FROM WHICH BANK OR COURIER DID YOU RECEIVED THE MONEY FROM......?
(4) /DID YOU RECEIVE IT AS ATM CARD OR WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM........?
(5) /WHO IS THE CHIEF JUDGE THAT SIGN THE PAYMENT RELEASE.....?
(6) /WHICH DOCUMENT BACKED UP YOUR FUND..........?
(7) /WHICH US FINANCE REGULATORY AUTHORITY CONFIRMED THE FUND LEGAL.....?

Finally, we advise you to go straight ato these question and answer us immediately because we want to get the truth from you (please) and this time through the help of US Federal Court Of Claims if truly you did not receive your fund, you will receive it with immediate effects in line with the instruction of this COURT OF CLAIMS because we have been receiving repeatedly messages from your States/Country Embassy that some wrong Africa and their collaborated agents and teams in overseas have scammed you a lot and also scamming people from United States and other country.

We are going to handle all these at once but we need your urgent responding and updates so that we can get the truth immediately and proceed on how you will receive your fund as soon as you are willing for that. We have arrested so many of those scammers through this prgrams and we can even show you their pictures inside prison.

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO YOU AND IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY THIS TIME, WE SHALL CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT FILE/FUND.

FOR MORE DETAILS, Reply back to Chief Judge, Hon.Mrs.Susan G. Braden at: us.susanbraden3@gmail.com

Regards:
US Chief Judge,
Susan Gertrude Braden,
United States Federal Court of Claims.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Theresa Andy - theresaandy199@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:10 pm

GOOD NEWS, DEAR SIR / MADAM, REGARDING YOUR UNITED NATIONS GRANT
COMPENSATION FUND.

From Desk of:
Mrs. Theresa Andy

Dear, Sir / Madam

This message is in respective of payment order received on your behalf
from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) office and World Bank Group
by the United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) Department to
authorize the United Nations Payment Clearing Center (UNPCC) to use
the approved Foreign Exchange Allocation Order (FEAO) to clear all
outstanding payment with immediate effect with the help of the United
Nations Diplomatic agent.

Furthermore, we are delighted to notify you that your United Nations
approved Compensation fund valued US$8,300,000.00 (Eight million Three
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only is been processed and
will be scheduled for release upon your prompt response to this email.
It is also important you note that from our record, you have been in
contact with some unauthorized officials and offices because of that
some abnormalities have been observed in your file, which has to be
corrected. Also, you are to confirm you’re personal information to the
United Nations Diplomatic Agent, for verifying and authenticity of the
formal information for onward rectification.

The necessary information below:

Name:
Phone number:

At this juncture, we urge you to provide the diplomatic agent, with
the official mandatory fee of US$450 only, wanted for the Diplomatic
Immunity Stamp for your payment file and also, the stamp will
accompany the delivery of your certified check without been questioned
or stopped by any financial authority, while on transit to your home
address. With due respect note that without the needed fee he will not
be grant the diplomatic immunity stamp for the delivery of your
certified check to commence at your home address. This measure is to
ensure smooth delivery of your certified check without any hitch or
delay. Truly the payment of US$450 required from you is the only
financial responsibility until the final delivery of the check is made
at your home.

The diplomatic courier information below:

Name: Phillips C Emmanuel
Phone: + 1-347-980-0050
E-mail: phillipscemmanuel@yahoo.co.uk

Therefore, you will receive your funds through a certified
international banker draft (check). This subject you can discuss with
the diplomatic agent in charge by quoting the following reference to
him (UN-FM- GBXXX- 33NO44/018). To this end, we urge you to establish
contact with Mr. Phillips C Emmanuel to make necessary arrangements
for the delivery of the check to you, should you need any further
clarification or assistance, do not hesitate to contact the
undersigned.

Respective in service,
Mrs. Theresa Andy,
Information officer,
United Nations Compensation Commission Dept
Private E-Mail: theresaandy199@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael Pete Jideofor - info-gboabf@accountant.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:27 am

ATTENTION:SIR/MADAM

We are writing you regarding the transfer of your compensations funds which ought to commence immediately haven received your details needed for the transfer. Haven done all the proper verification exercise from all our department, we found you worthy of the cash compensations in the BANK OF AFRICA/UNITED NATIONS 2018 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS program organized by UNITED NATIONS/BENIN REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT aimed at redeeming the country's image and also to try to put an end to the incessant scams reports by foreigners especially from US. However, after this compensation is paid, the country will decline any other report from you should you fall into the hands of these perpetrators again? Meanwhile, as for now everything seem to be working in your favor, all that we require from you now, is your maximum cooperation for smooth transfer of your money through our paying bank to you.

We are writing to inform you that we have finalized the release and transfer of your compensations of $100,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS), to your account but we wish to let you know of the final stage requirements as stated below:

1. A completed transfer slip (Fill the required info and leave others for official use).
2. An Authorizing letter of application requesting the transfer of your due funds as your COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS to the provided account information provided (write as email). This letter by applicant is for official documentation purpose.
3. A scanned receipt of the sum of $ 150 USD (ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS) which stands for the compensation performance CHARGES for the transfer of $100,000.00 etc. made payable directly to the Accountant/Processing Officer to the UN monitoring committee, Razack Philip here in BENIN REPUBLIC through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and details of the payment receipt clearly listed in the order of payment as listed below:

SENDER:
First Name:.........................
Surname (Last Name):..............
Adress/Country:.....................
AMOUNT SENT:....................
MTCN:...............................
Test Question(If any):..............
Answer(If any):.....................

RECEIVER:
Name: RAZACK PHILIP.
Address/Country: cotonoue /Benin Republic.

Preferably, you can send the scanned copy of the receipt. Ensure you keep safe the receipt for documentation purpose and when demanded by the monitoring committee during cross-checking.

Note that your funds is protected by a hardcover insurance policy closely monitored by the UN monitoring committee, which makes it impossible for us to deduct any amount from your compensations funds before it is remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the compensations and hence must be provided by you before your transfer can be affected. Please respond to this email by making available the charge above.

As soon as the above requirements are met and payments for CP (compensation performance CHARGES) is paid, and the details of the payment received, your funds will reach you accordingly within 48hours.

Find below the attached copies of the application, fill and sent back to us
CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE!!!
Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours faithfully,
MICHAEL PETE JIDEOFOR.
BANK OF AFRICA/UNITED NATIONS 2018 COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS DEPT.
Tel: +229 6230 5590
Tel: +229 6462 4517
Tel: +229 5050 0000

NOTE: The Benin Government will decline any other complains of scam should you fall victim again after this compensations is paid and transferred to you. So be warned!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Theresa Andy - theresaandy199@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Attn: xxxxxx,

Here is official identification for your procedure.

After your details you will be given payment information of $450 for
your legal process of your package to be deliver to you

Mrs. Theresa Andy,
Information officer,
United Nations Compensation Commission Dept

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Mrs.Mary Allin - maryallin@homemail.com

Postby minerva » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:59 pm

maryallin@homemail.com

DMF
maryallin11
- 63 y/o female
- Abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, French, English
- business
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2018-09-17 07:28:43
- ID: 253055

Description:
my name is Mrs. Mary Allin. I am from Paris France but I naturanalized in Cote D, ivories West Africa. I am a senior bank Assistant Director in Eco bank Abidjan Cote D,ivoire West Africa

Ideal match description:
my name is Mrs. Mary Allin. I am from Paris France but I naturanalized in Cote D, ivories West Africa. I am a senior bank Assistant Director in Eco bank Abidjan Cote D,ivoire West Africa

CHAT

Date: 2018-09-17 06:00:24 Reply

'Hello Dear Sir How are you? My Name is Mrs. Mary Allin . I am from United States of America but living in Cote D, ivoire West Africa. I am a senior bank assistant Director. I want us to do a genuine legal transaction business and this business I want both of us to do involved a big amount of money and after we finish the business you will get enough money and I will also get enough money; therefore if you are interested to do the genuine business with me kindly get back to me so that i will tell you the kind of business i want us to do. This is my email address . please contact me back to my private email; maryallin@homemail. com ; maryallin@homemail. com

I am waiting for your urgent reply Mrs.Mary Allin'

.... RPO is Judy Cloud, Victim of Skin cancer
.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3478082/THIS-skin-cancer-looks-like-Woman-shows-damaging-effects-sunbeds-shocking-pictures-27-000-surgery.html
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Other types of African scams”