It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 35 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Mein Name ist Sean H, Direktor und CIO der AMP Capital Multi-Asset Group
Ich schreibe heimlich, um Sie wissen zu lassen, dass ein Kunde bei meiner Bank, Andrew, gestorben ist und eine Anzahlung von 18 Millionen Dollar auf seinem Konto bei meiner Bank hinterließ, ohne dass ein überlebender Verwandter das Geld erbte.
Sein Konto in meiner Bank ist derzeit gesperrt. Jetzt will meine Bank die nicht beanspruchten 18 Millionen US-Dollar bis Ende nächsten Monats in die Schatzkammer der australischen Regierung zurückgeben.
Ich bin Leiter der Abteilung meiner Bank, die nach einem überlebenden Verwandten des toten Kunden gesucht hat, um das Geld für über 10 Jahre ohne Erfolg zu erben.
Ich habe entdeckt, dass ihr beide einen ähnlichen Nachnamen habt. Also, ich möchte dem Gesetz von Australien und dem Bankwesen folgen und dich zum einzigen überlebenden Verwandten des toten Kunden machen, um dieses Geld bei meiner Bank zu erben. Ich habe sorgfältig alle rechtlichen und bankrechtlichen Vereinbarungen getroffen.
Es ist streng geheim. Ich würde eine Antwort nur erwarten, wenn Sie interessiert sind
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

despition
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

BANK OF AMERICA - <info1@water.ocn.ne.jp> real email -> jeffa9257@gmail.com**

Postby despition » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Spoofed email "Bank of America scam" BANK OF AMERICA <info1@water.ocn.ne.jp> real email -> jeffa9257@gmail.com

Bank of America
115 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
From Desktop of Mr. Jeff Anderson
Our Ref: BOF-0XX2/987/20
E-mail:jeffa9257@gmail.com

It is my modest obligation to write you this letter as regards the Authorization of your owed payment through our most respected financial institution (Bank of America). I am Mr. Jeff Anderson, TRANSFER INSPECTION OFFICER, foreign operations Department Bank of America, the British Government in Conjunction with us government, World Bank, united Nations Organization on foreign Payment matters has empowered my bank after much consultation and consideration to handle all foreign payments and release them to their appropriate beneficiaries with the help of a Representative from Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

As the newly Appointed/Accredited International Paying Bank, We have been instructed by the world governing body together with the committee on international debt reconciliation department to release your overdue funds with immediate effect; with this exclusive vide transaction no.: wha/eur/202,password: 339331, pin code: 78569, having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment with us within the next 96hrs.

Be informed that we have verified your payment file as directed to us and your name is next on the list of our outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment. Be advised that because of too many funds beneficiaries, you are entitled to receive the sum of $14.5M,(Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only), as to enable us pay other eligible beneficiaries.

To facilitate with the process of this transaction, please kindly re-confirm the following information below:

1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Full Address:
3) Your Contact Telephone and Fax No:
4) Your Profession, Age and Marital Status:
5) Any Valid Form of Your Identification/Driver's License:
6) Bank Name:
7) Bank Address:
8) Account Name:
9) Account Number:
10) Swift Code:
11) Routing Number:

As soon as we receive the above mentioned information, your payment will be processed and released to you without any further delay. This notification email should be your confidential property to avoid impersonators claiming your fund. You are required to provide the above information for your transfer to take place through Bank to Bank Transfer directly from Bank of America

We Look Forward To Serving You Better.

Mr. Jeff Anderson,
TRANSFER INSPECTION OFFICER

despition
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

adams_jjohnson@aol.fr

Postby despition » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:18 pm

From: adams_jjohnson@aol.fr <adams_jjohnson@aol.fr> March 19, 2018 8:47 PM
To: Undisclosed Recipients

CONTACT ME WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS...mrjohnsonadams74@gmail.com
Greetings From Mr.Johnson,

Dear partner,I know that this message may come to you as a surprise
since we have never met before.However, I decided to reach you through
email due to urgency and confidentiality which my proposal demands.I
am Mr.Johnson, A Banker, and Head of Operations with (BANK OF AFRICA
BURKINA FASO )in West Africa .

There is the sum of $20.5 Million Dollars currently in my branch, The
money belong to one of my client who died without a decree or WILL,
and since 2003 nobody has operated on this account. Again hence the
money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it
will be forfeited for nothing and Government of Burkina Faso will
confiscate thefunds for their personal use which I personally don't
want such incident to happen seeing that this is a great opportunity
for me and you, I decided to ask for your assistance to make the claim
That is why I ask that we work together, I will be pleased to work
with
you as trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my
Bank into another Bank Account which you are going to provide.

Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated Bank account
we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
Meanwhile, all the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance
to prove our legality of the claim. If you agree to my business
proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as
soon as i receive your return mail, accompany with the below
informations which is needed urgently to enable me make necessary
changes in the bank system and make sure your name appear as the
rightful beneficiary before we apply for the claim.
1. Full name
2: Your private telephone and Fax numbers.
3. Occupations and Nationality.
4. Date of Birth
5. Present Location.

CONTACT ME WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS...mrjohnsonadams74@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible to begin with the
processes of claim of this fund.

My Regards to your family,
From Mr.Johnson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

shannemissler@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:11 pm

DANKE FÜR DIE ZEIT, MEINE BOTSCHAFT ZU LESEN ..

ICH HABE EINE SPENDE VON 5 MILLIONEN EURO FÜR SIE..KINDLICH E-MAIL MIR ZURÜCK, UM DIESE SPENDE ANZUWENDEN.ANMERKUNGEN, DASS ICH EINE LÖSUNG IM JANUAR DIESES JAHRES 2018 GEWONNEN HABE, UND DANN IST MEIN LEBEN NIE WEITERHIN BLEIBT. ICH HABE ENTSCHLOSSEN, DIE MENSCHHEIT ZU HELFEN DAS IST, WARUM ICH DIESE SPENDE VERGEBEN MUSS, UM DIESE SPENDE ANZUWENDEN- (shannemissler@gmail.com )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. James Philip - revfatherjamesphilip@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 pm

My dearest,

I am writing this mail to you regarding to the Draft Check of ($250.000.00) your partner left for you on my behalf, I wish informed that the check is about to expiry and for that the Bank who issued the check will seized the money and send it to the Government's account as an unclaimed funds.

I contacted the Bank for solution and it was confirmed that the only solution is by issuing you an ATM VISA CARD urgently and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine around the world, so what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an Atm VISA Card which you will use to withdraw your money in any Atm Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, which you are to advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of your above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.

1. Full Name............
2. Phone Number.........
3. Contact ............
4. Country..............

Contact Person: Mr. Babbaka Musa
Director, BANK OF AFRICA Visa Card payment Department
Telephone number (+221-707615475)
Email: '(bankofafricasenegal843@gmail.com)

Please try and contact the bank today and do let me know once you are in contact to the Bank and if there any question or help you may need from me i am always ready to help and answer any question from you any time God bless you

Yours sincerely
Revend Father
James Philip

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. John Mark - ailsadominic@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:35 pm

How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you, i send this mail depends on the nature of your cheque parcel left at Senegal , i have done my best to make sure that i secure your cheque for you, i've screened the cheque and discovered a Draft cheque of 250,000.00 Pounds inside the envelope that the envelope content a Draft cheque. which is about to expiry and the directed me to the Western Union office

Dear beloved, this is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN Dakar Senegal with the amount written on your Draft Cheque directed in cash credited the (250,000.00 Pounds) to you by the Miss Olivia Lewis

but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.

The ECO BANK DU DAKAR SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Miss Olivia Lewis about this and she gave me go ahead other

In order to resolve this issue,ensure that you send an Email to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following email Address

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail((wutransferoffice111@gmail.com)) ok.

As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT DAKAR SENEGAL, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union immediately without delay.

Thanks & Regards
Regards
Rev. John Mark

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. George C. Attah - dr.georgecattah2888@onet.pl

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Attn ; Sir/ Madam

I am Dr. George C Attah, the Executive Director, Operations and
Information Technology, of diamond bank Nigeria Plc, a well-known bank
in Nigeria.One of our accounts with a holding balance of $35.7 Million
USD (United State Dollars) has been dormant and has not been operated
for the past six years.

From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account,a
foreigner died in August 2004 in a auto accident and since then nobody
has done anything as regards the claiming of this money because he has
no family members who are aware of the existence the
account nor the funds.

Also Information from the National Immigration stated that he was also
single on entry into Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I have secretly discussed this matter with some of the bank officials
and we agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. We thus
propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin of the
deceased, for the funds to be released to you after due processes have
been followed.

This transaction is totally risk and trouble free as the fund is
legitimate and does not originate from drugs, money laundering, terrorism
or any other illegal act.

The sharing of the fund between us, is as follows; 50% of the total
sum will go to you for your effort and commitment to the success of this
transaction. 50% for me and my colleague's.

As soon as i receive an acknowledge of the receipt of this message in
Acceptance, i will immediately start up with the processing of the document
of claims.

Best Regards.
Dr. George C Attah
Executive Director
Document of Claims
Operations/Information Technology
Diamond bank Nigeria Plc
Email; dr.georgecattah2888@onet.pl

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Bradley - info@santandblk-uk.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:40 pm

From The Desk of Mr. David Bradley
International Transfer Manager
Santander Bank (UK).
United Kingdom
Email: info@santandblk-uk.com
Phone: +44-745-218-5576
Fax : +44-844-774-2979

Attention: Honorable Beneficiary

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health and mind. Series of meetings have been held over the past week with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended today. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tone of USD$7.5M million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials and Delivery Agent (Diplomat) who almost held the fund in the USA Airport for long, for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle and divert your fund which has led to so Many losses from your earned and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI have successfully passed a mandate to the government of the states the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Inheritance payment .

We are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation your outstanding contract inheritance /Lotto funds of over-due payment in tone of USD 7.5M) has been credited in your favor in our Bank Santander Bank uk. Having said all this, we deem it fit to relate to you on this new development on your unpaid fund, this bank has been mandated to release your fund to you through an online bank transfer.

With this method you are the one to effect the transfer of your fund to your nominated bank account of your choice once the online account is being created by this bank, what is required of you is to respond to this message and your online account will be created and the detail will be send to you to access your fund and begin the transfer by yourself.

Note that your approved unpaid fund is $7.5 M and once we hear from you we shall commence the setting up of the online account.
Respond with your personal details: Full names, Age, Occupation, Full Address and Phone/mobile Number.
Looking forward for your immediate respond

Best Regards
Mr. David Bradley

Santander Bank (UK)
Phone: +44-745-218-5576

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Benson Richardson - benrichards202@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Hello ,

You should confirm urgently if you authorized Mark Felix to claim your scam victim compensation fund of US$1.5M dollars because of your ill health. Confirm urgently before we release your funds to him.

Sincerely,

Yours in service

Mr. Benson Richardson
Chair Man
Foreign Remittance Dept.
Office of the Presidency

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie Leach - julieleach65@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 52 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.
Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http:/ /abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Julie Leach.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Daniel Agana - btransfer30@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:40 pm

LETTER FROM ORA BANK BENIN REP TO YOU. I am here by writing to inform you that the government of Benin has today Morning deposited your inheritance $7.5 Million united state dollars In This ORA BANK BENIN. The government had a clear mandate to open an account in your name in This ORA BANK and set up an on-line transfer that you will use to transfer the funds into your personal account. However, the government deposited your funds to the bank . The bank has finally opened an account in your name. Be advice that the bank has already created on-line transfer with the account that opened in your favor this Morning. And the $7.5 Million of funds has been transferred to the account that my bank open in your favor, You should get back to me right now to send you the Online account Details to proceed to transfer your funds to your bank account Today. The bank did not charge you any fee. You only need to obtain IMF Clearance CODE, For your information, you will be able to start accessing your online banking account as soon as you obtain this code. You are to pay only $39 dollars to obtain the IMF Code. Here is information on how to send the fee through Money Gram or western union. Receiver's name... AMED ALU Country.. Benin Republic City .. Porto-Novo Text Question..Good Text Answer...Now Amount $39. MTCN.... Sender... Provide us with the REF# Or MTCN and sender’s name once payment is made. The bank will issue transfer code as soon as we confirm payment details.

Best Regard Mr DANIEL AGANA Director OF ORA BANK.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sylvia James - mrs.sylviajames@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm

zorpia.com/sylviajames35761
sylvia
39, female
Beverly, Massachusetts, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 50‑60, in Honduras.

How are you doing? I am instruct from my boss to send you bank draft total $850.000.00 for your
compensation , Please reconfirm to me your full name and address and your phone number which
you wish the bank draft should be sending to .
Please send it to my email box mrs.sylviajames@yahoo.com

I will be waiting for your reply
Mrs Sylvia James

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Emilly Jackman - jehjohnson2009@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:36 pm

My Dear Beneficiary,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world. Precisely, I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I saw your profile on the Internet, which has made me accomplish my request.
May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission if you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother Emilly Jackman, 67 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Jackman who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family in Turkey and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privileged and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I. Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privileged in different countries. Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing. I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of 5,800,000.00 United States Dollars with World Solid Security & Courier Company USA to deliver to you, what you have to do now is to contact the World Solid Security & Courier Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and SECURITY KEEPING CODE (KAT/0409/F) because I do not know your name and the address you would want to receive the parcel with. I couldn't find them on net while browsing your profile if not I would have given it to UPS for immediate and fast delivery of this parcel to you.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with information how we wish to use in receiving their security keeping fee of $225.00 United States Dollars for their immediate action. Please my dear if you know that you will not help me with the $225.00 dollars please do not contact me or the World Solid Security & Courier Company please i need some one that will help me.

You have to contact the World Solid Security & Courier Company, USA now for the delivery of the cheque with this information below;

CONTACT PERSON: Mr.Johnson johnny
Email: jehjohnson2009@gmail.com
Tel: + 1205 683 8864

Again, you are not to pay for the delivery Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is 225 United States Dollars for the security keeping of the cheque so far. I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.
You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (KAT/0409/F) of the draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery.

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or late my husband. All I need you to do is, When you get this fund, use ONLY 800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for your effort and USE THE REST OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN THE WAY IT WILL PLEASE HUMANITY.

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Emilly Jackman

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank William - frankwilliam455@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Attention: Beneficiary

We have finally succeeded in getting your Consignment Box worthy of
$5.5million out for delivery your package with the help of Dr John
Dagar Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin which
act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the
Agent Mr. Frank William,for your package and every Documents guiding your
delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full
delivery information to the delivery Agent right now as he is currently at your
City now with your package, As he called me this morning to inform me
that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the
diplomat and call him with this number +1(9169758315).
So as to have easy conversation with him and to enable
you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and
hand you over your package safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice
to be very fast as the Agent Mr.Frank William William has no time to waste
due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.
(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============as he is at your City right now
because of the Searching and Scanning of the package which made him to
misplace your address
(8)A Copy of Your ID For Identification. attached

So contact him via his email address,
Contact person,
Name- Agent Mr.Frank William
E-mail Address (frankwilliam455@gmail.com)
Contact number +1(9169758315)
So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning
possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to
make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Furthermore, remember the Agent delivery the package does not know
the content of that consignment box is money, because the Attorney
which represented you registered it as AFRICAN BEADS for security purpose
during the delivery, so unknown circumstances should you let him know
the content of that consignment Box is $5.5million to avoid lost of your fund
as your consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to
make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Regards
Dr.Lee Annel

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kirstjen Nielsen - officeinstruction@seznam.cz

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:34 pm

Greeting

This is Kirstjen Nielsen the new Secretary to the Department of Homeland
Security, I’m contacting you regarding a Consignment box worth of $$8.5 million
united state dollars brought to my desk In Washington, D.C. to be signed and
send back to the originated country as unclaimed fund, As result of the
information i got, i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that, i
will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money which is your
compensation fund just because of the document. I need your urgent response as
soon as you receive my text and explain to me the reason why you have abandon
your box, but if you don't need it then I can change your name to another
person here in united state, so that this Government will not claim this money.
Get back to me right now.

Regards

Kirstjen Nielsen

Return to “Other types of African scams”