It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 35 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Clems Brown - lucybratts@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Hello My Dear Friend,

I wish to inform you that the business we had in the past is been completed. Though, you had tried to help me transfer the sum of twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12,500,000.00) into a foreign account but it failed us. Therefore, I wish to inform you that the above mentioned fund was later transferred through the aid of a foreign partner from the United States. Now I have to compensate you with the sum of $1,500,000.00 which has been arranged in a check written and signed in your favor for trying to assist me in the past despite it failed. To my surprising this morning we got a message from Mrs. Caro White; who inform us here that you are Dead. Now as the matter of the urgency Answer the Big Question. Are you Truly Dead? Yes/No. If (No) comply with instructions and receive your compensation fund immediately.

Meanwhile, you should be advised to contact my personal assistant in person of Ms. Lucy Bratts on her details as stated below so that she will help advice you on how you can receive the funds; ($1,500,000.00usd only) in a Draft check.

Contact info:
Contact phone: (+1 ) 208-668-0680
E-mail: LUCYBRATT77@GMAIL.COM

Reconfirm to her your details as stated below so that it will be used for verification of your payment file as to confirm it is the right you who has contacted or called and not a wrong person:

Your Full Names................
Cuurent Phone Number.... Country... City.....
Honme Address.... .Age..... Sex.... Pasport....

I am out from the Country for a business trip with my new counterpart and shall be notified as soon as you receive your funds.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: I HAVE PAID FOR YOUR DELIVERY FEE

Best Regards,
Mr. Clems Brown
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Clems Brown - lucybratts@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bell Lorris - diplomatagent46@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Hello dear
how are you doing today,am here to inform you about my successful arrival to your airport with your boxes of consignment worth $10.5M USD which i was instructed by Nebro diplomatic courier service to deliver to you.For more information contact the address below with your full address for re-confirmation: diplomatagent46@yahoo.com
Name=================
Address===================
Telephone=================

Regards

Mr. Bell Lorris
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Patrick Obi - obip88322@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:06 am

Attn: Beneficiary

Welcome to the Office Of Presidency Nigeria, This is Dr. Patrick Obi, CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE, OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
We write to notify you that we have inter-vain in you case due your total sum of $5,000,000 Inheritance fund owning you in Africa.
We are here to represent and protect the legal interest of every American and any others Country like UK and Asia that involved in such businesses of every Foreigner and especially to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member Country Citizens domiciled here.

We write to inform you of the breaking news about your Inheritance fund of $5million USDollars which you have been expecting sending money for so longer, without a good result up to date, even many of them contacted you in form of Western Union Department or Money Gram stated your fund was with them, from the financial regulatory bodies of this Country, from their report I gathered that your Inheritance fund which was scheduled to have been remitted to your destination point by some corrupt officials with intention of on asking you to pay endless money.
However, I went to International Criminal Organization here for investigation, and in their bid to launch a full scale investigation into the saga, they found out that the reason why you were swindled in the past and still not been able to receive your expected fund till date was because you were dealing with the wrong people being impostors that were impersonating.

Further more, it was resolved that you shall be receiving $5,000,000. we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the official office stores in this Country and their MD referred your fund to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $5,000,000 by our self. So it is better for you to stopped communicate with any other office here because if you did is for your own risk.
Though the Claim Fund Origin certificate charges that you were supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down to $68 as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the Claim Fund Origin of their entitlement.

Note that the $68 is the only money that you shall pay to BENSON VICTOR IFEANYI before they shall start program the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $5,000, 000.
Note that the $68 is compulsory for you to pay as it was agreed that you have to pay the $68 which will serve as re-confirmation to your original file;
Meanwhile you are advising to reconfirm the below information to us avoid mistaking.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Direct Cell No:
3. Your Home Address:
4. Your City:
5. Your ID:

Note that you are expected to pay only $68 for re-confirmation of your file and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram here in Nieria as the origination of the Fund in the favor of BENSON VICTOR IFEANYI. Send the $68 through with the information below for reconfirmation of your file that will enhance the release of your Fund,

Receivers: BENSON VICTOR IFEANYI
City: ABUJA
Test Question: WHEN
Answer: NOW
Amount:$68
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your $5,000,000 and your subsequent payments. Note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the Government Treasury Department after 2days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that you shall receive your fund without stress again.

Dr.Patrick Obi
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
Maitama District Abuja Nigeria
Direct Telephone Number: +234-8107573894

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Patrick Obi - obip88322@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:29 pm

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
No 10 Mambilla Street ,Off Aso Drive
Direct Telephone Number: (+234-8107573894).

Attn: Beneficiary

Your mail is well noted; Is still valid for your confirmation and am assuring you that there will be no additional clearances required for this payment once the Claim Fund Origin Certificate is issue in your name which supersedes all Clearances.Attach is my official ID as you requested for easy communication.

I advised you in your own interest to look for a way now and send the $68 because without the payment, your Claim Fund Origin Certificate cannot be obtain which means you can't receive your payment due of US$5,000,000.

Bear in mind the $68 as the only money that you shall pay to BENSON VICTOR IFEANYI before they shall start program the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $5,000,000.

Receivers: BENSON VICTOR IFEANYI
City: ABUJA
Test Question: WHEN
Answer: NOW
Amount: $68
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:

We look forward to receive the payment details.

Dr.Patrick Obi
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
Direct Telephone Number: +234-8107573894

PRESIDENCY_ID_CARD.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Celine Agurma - celineagurma@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:33 am

My dear good friend,

I am writing to let you know that the cheque I left for you has been deposited with the WESTERN UNION Senegal, I was informed that the Western Union will now transfer the money to you $5000 each transfer batch.

It was agreed the Western Union headquarter will be responsible in transferring of the funds to you via Western Union money transfer, which will be transferred $5,000 each batch.

All you have to do is to send them your personal details as stated below via their contacts under:

Full names:
Your complete address:
Your age:
Telephone number:
Sex:

Western Union contacts;
Contact person: Mr. Edward Gado
Email: hq-officewusn@financier.com
Telephone: +221-766-423-145

Have a nice day

Your sincerely

Celine AgurmaMy dear good friend,

I am writing to let you know that the cheque I left for you has been deposited with the WESTERN UNION Senegal, I was informed that the Western Union will now transfer the money to you $5000 each transfer batch.

It was agreed the Western Union headquarter will be responsible in transferring of the funds to you via Western Union money transfer, which will be transferred $5,000 each batch.

All you have to do is to send them your personal details as stated below via their contacts under:

Full names:
Your complete address:
Your age:
Telephone number:
Sex:

Western Union contacts;
Contact person: Mr. Edward Gado
Email: hq-officewusn@financier.com
Telephone: +221-766-423-145

Have a nice day

Your sincerely

Celine Agurma

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peter Joe - pjoe3168@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:19 am

Attn My Dear ,

We have concluded the arrangement of releasing this your funds this morning and we
agreed up that the delivery of your $2.7Million compensation Box will take
off tomorrow morning.So contact them with your full info

(1) Full names:------------
(2) Phone line:--------------
(3) Country of origin:------------
(4) Age:---------------
(5) Occupation:--------------
Home address:-----------

Contact Mr.Peter Joe
Tel: (+234-8037124346
Email: (pjoe3168@gmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mohammed Ali - moooal05@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:29 pm

My Dear Friend,

My name is Mr Mohammed Ali, from Burkina Faso, West Africa. Iwork in Bank Of Africa United Bank for Africa (UBA) as telex manager, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person and let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Banking service to start a new life but I am skeptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transferring to foreign accounts, so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer. I acted as the Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act; I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $5billion Dollars during the process.

Before I send this message to you, I have already diverted ($10.5million Dollars) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who the beneficiary to the funds is because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The ($10.5million Dollars) has been laying waste in our bank and I don’t want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to enable me share the proceeds with the receiver (a foreigner). The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because I secured everything. I only want you to assist me by providing a reliable bank account where the funds can be transferred.

You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do. For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance to grab my own life opportunity but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid any leakages as no one in the bank knows about my plans. Please get back to me if you are interested and capable to handle this project, I shall intimate you on what to do when I hear from your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me I am looking forward to hear from you immediately for further information.EMAIL[ moha35900@gmail.com
Thanks with my best regards.
Mr Mohammed Ali,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Richard Wahl - richardwahl61@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Ich bin Richard Wahl aus United State of America.Ihre E-Mail gehört zu den 10 glücklichen Gewinnern von € 4.800.000,00 EURO.Ich habe die America-Lotterie im Wert von 533 Millionen US-Dollar gewonnen, senden Sie eine E-Mail direkt an (richardwahl61@gmail.com), um weitere Informationen zu erhalten.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Usman Zongo - usmanzongo7@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:09 pm

My Dear Friend,

I am Mr Usman Zongo the head of file department of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department we discover an abandoned sum of (US$18mllion US Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his
family in plane crash.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 60% would be for me. Then after the money is been transferred into your account, I will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.

You have to contact my Bank directly as the real next of kin of this deceased account with next of kin application form. You have to send me those your information below to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from bank, so that you will contact Bank for
the transfer of this money into your account.
Your Full Name________________
our Home Address____________________
Your Age _________
Your Handset Number_______________
Your Occupation ______________
I am waiting for your urgent respond to enable us proceed further

for the transfer.
Yours faithfully,
Mr Usman Zongo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:35 pm

My Dear Friend xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your mail which I just received with the contents well understood. I want to assure you that there is no risk in this transaction, the reason why I contacted you in this transaction is because our late customer MR.GEORGE BRUMLEY is a foreigner and an indigence of (Burkina Faso) cannot stand as next of kin to our deceased customer unless a foreigner but for now I want you to be following up every process that I will be giving you so that we can achieve this aim.

I want you to assure me of your capability of handling this transfer with trust by giving me the following information’s about yourself:

1) Your age.

2) Your occupation.

3) Your private telephone number.

4) Your location and your full contact address

Base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well; I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance. Well, having served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement I deem it necessary to utilize this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account sent inconjuction with the first proposal I sent to you to help myself and my family’s after my retirement through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number BOA4934109, with the following reasons: (a) Before the death of our deceased customer his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa. (b)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true heritor of the fund.

(c)And for the above reasons the managements of the bank authorized me officially as the executive manager, AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorization bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected. More so, the only information’s required from you by the bank is your banking data as contained in the official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the receipt of your application is the of the official process of this transaction.

Now I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the detail information's concerning our deceased customer. The deceased account holder with our bank was MR.GEORGE BRUMLEY, A CITIZEN OF ATLANTA USA who naturalized here in Burkina Faso for (16) years. He held account number BOA4934109, with our bank. He died in air ways crashed with his family as I stated in my first mail. Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the auditing and accounting Manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account. Since I am here I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences. I know that you will not disappoint me when this money enters your account; I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement.

I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation. We must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and the government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed. After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to our late customer I will fly down your country for investment with my own share, but I will advise you to keep it as a top secret because nobody again new about this transaction except you and I.

Waiting to hear from you urgently,

Best Regards,

Mr Usman Zongo.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Akwete Ponswa - akwepongy@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:22 pm

How are you today.
The below payment has been awarded to you by the Nigeria
Government/World Bank to compensate you on the past experience had with
the Nigeria scammers.
I write to inform you that we have already sent you 5,000.00
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment total sum of Five Hundred Thousand Euros
(EUR) 500,000.00 via Western Union by the Government.
I have on a good authority email you the MTCN and senders
details to enable you pick up the first 5,000.00,EUR and confirm receipt
to us so as to enable us wire the next EUR5,000.00 by tomorrow and subsequent
ones since we can only send EUR5,000.00 a day.

Please pick up this information and get to any western union in
your country to pick up the 5,000.00 EUR and email the Western Union
outlets in charge of the payment so that they could send you another
payment tomorrow.

Western Union contact information:
Manager: Mr. Akwete Ponswa
Email: akwepongy@gmail.com

Call or Email them once you picked up the 5,000.00 EUR today, if
there is any problem with them paying you make sure to contact this Western
Union outlet with the information given to you Below.

Below is the western union information for pick up:
MTCN: 217-591-6074
Sender Name: Raymond Gore
Question: Colour
Answer: Pink
Amount: 5,000.00 EUR

They will be expecting your call once you pick up 5,000.00 EUR.
Warmest Regards,
Akwete Ponswa,
Outlet Manager.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barr. Fred Ibru - fredibru.chambers101@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:00 pm

From the desk of Barrister. Fred Ibru Esq.
Of Fred Ibru Chambers
16 Norman Williams Street Ikoyi
Lagos-Nigeria
fredibruchambers101@gmail.com
Secured Cell: + 234 802 348 4312

Dear Friend,

I am Barr. Fred Ibru Esq. an Attorney at Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria. I am the Personal Attorney to Engr. Mike Thomas Wagner, an Australian by Birth, who was a contractor with Shell Petroleum Development Company in Nigeria.
Here in after shall be referred to as my Client. On the 21st of April 2016 my client, his wife and their three Children were involved in a fatal car Accident along Saga mum Express road all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquires to Several Embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last Name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family that also proofed unsuccessful hence I contacted you. So that I can present you to the bank as the next of kin to my late client and the bank will not hesitate to pay you this money for both our benefit.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where these huge deposits were lodged Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about (US$22.5m) Twenty Two Million Five Hundred United States Dollars. The Bank Has issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the Account confiscated within the next 21 working days. Since I have been Unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 8 months now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so That the proceeds of this account valued at (US$22.5M) Twenty Two Million Five Hundred United States Dollars can be paid to you for both our benefit.

This Money can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money, All Necessary legal documents will be in place that can be used to back up any Claim we may make. All I require is your honest Co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please do get in touch with me through email address as stated above for more Details, once I have your consent and trust then we can proceed immediately.

Your anticipated response is urgently needed.

Yours Truly,

Barrister. Fred Ibru (Esq.)
Attorney at Law.
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Secured Cell: + 234 802 348 4312
fredibruchambers101@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:52 pm

My Dear Friend xxxxxxx,
Attach is my passport for proof and identification…
Best regards,
Mr.Usman Zongo.

From this Guy I've already a Passport in a older Version from 2011-2012!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Walter S. Nkanu Onnoghen - waltesnkanu1951@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Three-Arms Zone
P.M.B. 308. Garki Abuja

Dear, Fund Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of payment verification / implementation committee I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds amounting on the sum of $6,700,000.00 (Six million seven hundred thousand united states dollars) released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven’t received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn’t deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries?

From my investigation I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear to an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone or email for directive on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment released in your account.

Yours sincerely,

Walter S. Nkanu Onnoghen GCON

ATTORNEY GENERAL FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
PHONE: +234-908325-3420
Email: waltesnkanu1951@gmail.com

MY_I.D.jpg

MY_PASSPORT.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christine P. Katziff - heinerweber3@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Bank of America Financial Center
Metro Center Station 700 13th St NW,
Washington, DC 20005, United Staes
Office of Ms. Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor (BOA)
Wire Transfer & Audit Department
Direct Tell: +12024555966

Attention: Sir,

I am Ms. Christine P. Katziff, Corporate General Auditor, Bank of America. Be informed of the arrival and availability of your long awaiting inheritance fund Part Payment value, ($7, 000,000.00) only as received. This occurred on the march 21st 2018, through great effort by the USA Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). But our Bank Board of Directors, refused to get you informed for reasons best known to them, which I believe, must be selfish interest.

I made my research in our Bank database and confirmed I can wire the fund to your choice of Bank account and have the wire tracer wiped out from the system, where the fund wire transfer cannot be traced to your Bank account by any Financial Authority.

Therefore, I urge you to trust my skill and assure me the absolute confidentiality of this information, and I will have your fund wired via the fastest method of wire transfer, (MT202 Cov), If you agree or can trust my skill on this matter, reconfirm your details as listed bellow, and I will transfer your fund as you will confirm it in your Bank account same day.

If you have any doubt or negative thought about this, please, don't bother to reply this message, I cannot persuade you, I am only here to exercise my hatred on cheating and cheaters, using my perfect professional skill.

Be assured of a successful completion of this deal upon adhering to my directives by acting at the right time where necessary.

No INTERFERENCE from the Government or any Financial Authorities, no one will have the right to intervene on the transaction following my perfect plans to make it happen.

Reconfirm the following details to enable us commence on the process immediately.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

Christine P. Katziff
Corporate General Auditor
Bank of America Financial Center

Return to “Other types of African scams”