It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Amanda Donald, amandadonald324@gmail.com

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:02 pm

My Dearest,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing.

Good day and compliments of the seasons, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs, Amanda Donald from Ivory Coast an aged widow of 61 years old suffering from long time illness.

I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of $5,500,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian who can withdraw this money from the bank then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your contact from the internet after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and I decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before death comes my way as my doctor confirmed to me that I will die soon.

I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works please kindly let me know immediately so that I will give you more details and proceedures on how you are going to receive this money in your account.Please this is my email address for more information, ( amanda.donald96@yahoo.com).
Your late response to this email will give me the room to contact someone else to handle this task on my

Warmest Regards

Mrs Amanda Donald.

mdr, amanda75327
56-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 18 - 45
Paris, France
Last Activity: Online Now!

willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Widowed
seeking relationship: Friendship, Marriage
looking for a match: within France
Appearance
eyes: Black/Ebony
education: High school
ethnicity: Asian
speaks: English, French
religion: Christian
Lifestyle
about my work:
People do say that the sky is their limit but I strongly believe that sky is my starting point. I believe in myself, my ability, my strength, my eagerness to carry on even at a zero point. I love to show compassion to the less privileges and disables by helping them in such a way I can help according to God's command.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

amanda12398 - amanda.donald96@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:27 am

MF
amanda12398 (61)
France, Metropolitan
Last login: 2016-09-10
Registered since: 2016-09-05

CHAT

amanda12398
My Dearest,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the Almighty God. Based on direction of Almighty God I want to solicit for your help in fulfilling the wish of God. I am Mrs Amanda Donald, An aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time pancreatic cancer. I am writing to appeal for your acceptance to be my beneficiary to the sum of 5,500,000 (five Millio five Hundred Thousand United State Dollers) for charity work. I need your urgent reply. contact me through my private email address: (amanda.donald96@yahoo.com) for more detalis:

Warmest Regards,

Mrs. Amanda Donald.
am Mrs Amanda Donald, An aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time pancreatic Cancer. I am writing to appeal for your acceptance to be my beneficiary to the sum of 5,500,000 (five Millio five Hundred Thousand Dollers

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:42 pm

waydate
Amanda2016
61 y/o woman
Dijon, France

My Dear Child of God,
Calvary Greetings in the name of the Almighty God. Based on direction of Almighty God I want to solicit for your help in fulfilling the wish of God. I am Mrs Amanda Donald, An aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time pancreatic Cancer. I am writing to appeal for your acceptance to be my beneficiary to the sum of $5,500,000 (five Millio five Hundred Thousand United State Dollers) for charity work. I need your urgent reply. contact me through my private email address: (amandadonald324@gmail.com) for more detalis:
Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Amanda Donald.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ivan Thomas - ivanthomas373@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:15 pm

.... she's also as Amanda Donald since September 2016 here in "Dying widow", posted from Bix. Seems she "recovered" in this 2 years .... I'll park her here until the Topic is finished and then merge and move to the right Place.

Profile not available for view.

Ivan90
62 y/o woman
Tour, France

My Dear,Child of God

May God bless you for your message, My Dear i will like you to write to me direct to my email address for more information about me and the full details about the funds and the details to receive the funds so this is my Email( ivanthomas373@gmail.com ) Meanwhile i am waiting to hear from you direct to my email box as soon as you receive this message. Thanks and God bless you

Date: 2018-02-22 05:26:41

...... here the original Size from dark mexican

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ivan Thomas - ivanthomas373@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:08 pm

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY

Dear Child of God.

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing.

Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am ivan thomas an aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time illness.

I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of $14,500,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works.

I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. If you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today WORLD.

This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use this funds for the Charity works please kindly let me know immediately. Please kindly respond quickly for further details, reply quick or you will give me room to contact someone else to handle this task on my behalf.

Warmest Regards

Mrs, Ivan Thomas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:49 pm

Dear xxxxxxxx

Thanks for your response to my mail to you. First I want to thank the Almighty God who directed me to you with the faith and the confidence that you will not turn down my request or betray me in this transaction. It is my greatest desire that this trust that I am reposing on you should not be betrayed rather it should be adequately carried out to the glory of God. I will want you to take your time and think about this, and re-assure me that you will not betray me in anyway. As a servant of the living God, I will want you to take your time and pray about this, and re-assure me that you will use this fund as desired by my late husband and myself, because the use of this fund for the expansion of the kingdom of God and the alleviation of the people of the less privileged, will be the only way our spirit will be at rest. Mind you that I am persuaded to fulfil the desire of my late husband that is why I will be trusting and believing your sincerity to appropriate this accordingly. Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfilment of the desire and decision of my late husband which I am persuaded to actualize and this fund is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis. My passport is not with me, Sister Anna Kennedy will correct it and send you on monday.

We shall not be communicating on the telephone because of my condition; I want you personally to handle this charity project meant for helping the poor & needy ones and also spreading the word of God to the poor in spirit and also converting souls to God because distributing my inheritance to the poor & needy ones will make the spirit of my late husband and I to be at peace with God. I can only be contacted through mail in fact, if you see my condition you will shade tears for me, neither have I seen you before, I believe it is a divine arrangement. I contacted you because I was directed to sow this seed of faith to your care, to handle my project after my three days praying and fasting that ended few days. Your mail means to me that you are an honest one and a truly Christian am firm in my mail to you and I am much encouraged that you will never disappoint me or my God now or after, Frankly speaking, I am believing the voice of the Lord
that you must be a Child of God, therefore I am calling you " Child of God - "because it is the highest title a child of God can bear since we are in the same faith.

My condition has got to the stage that my relatives are running away from me they only care for my money but I know I must accomplish my promise to God almighty. Like I told you in my previous mail to you, I am Mrs. ivan thomos a widow & a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of Throat according to my doctor, my condition is too critical and I might not survive from it. I am undergoing medical treatment as a result of my illness and will be going for operation by next week, here in Abidjan, the capital city of Cote D'Ivoire. Please I would like you to take this very seriously, reaching out to people are in many ways, one may reach out to people with finance, evangelism or word of God, etc.

No need to talk about truth, sincerity and honesty much, but let truth, sincerity and honesty be our watch word. Without wasting time, I want you to send me your full name and address including any copy of your ID card or international passport which will enable me to get a of letter of authorization from the High Court of Justice Cote d'Ivoire which will officially and legally approved you as the appointed beneficiary to this fund so that your claim to this fund will not be in doubt and immediately the authorized letter is ready, I will give you the contact of the bank so that you will instruct the bank to transfer the fund to your bank account for the expansion of the kingdom of God and render relief to the poor, the less privilege and the needy..

Please note to remove some percentage from the total amount first for your personal and the organization you have founded when you receive the fund, try to set up a kind of foundation where free drugs can be reduced at a low rate to the poor. You shall call the foundation, “IVAN THOMAS CHARITABLE FOUNDATION” please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact .

Take note that money is nothing, with nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with, not even a dollar! For instance my husband made the whole money he can make in this world but at his grave side, no single dollar was buried with him. As I am about going too, nothing will I go with, except righteousness,

You should be fast with your response because the condition of my health is not good at all now. I am writing this letter with assistance of (Sister Anna Kennedy) who helps me, I am praying for His Holy presence will guard you and your family Amen. Please I really need your prayers now so that God will show Himself in my life I know He can heal me so always pray for me. Try and also remember the sister that has been assisting me in writing this mail. I pray that the good Lord will bless and direct your parts in doing the work of God. Amen.
Regard To your Family.

Mrs. Ivan Thomas,

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:11 am

matchdoctor
ivan879
61-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 34 - 99
Paris, France
Last Activity: Today
ethnicity: African
more specifically: Ivory Coast
Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs. Ivan Thomas an aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time illness.

Hello, how are you doing ? My name is Ivan Thomas and I would love to know you more. I am not usually online here but I can drop you my email address so we can get to communicate better.(ivanthomas373@hotmail.com) I look forward to hearing from you and do have a wonderful day.
Ivan.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Return to “Other types of African scams”