It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Receiving-stolen-goods

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Receiving-stolen-goods

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Good day dear Job Seeker, We was found your Curriculum Vitae at job website. At the moment we can offer the following job position available: Transportation Assistant. Position involves accepting, repacking and sending packages through the Postal Service all over the world. It's a home based position. Someone should have a possibility to be at home during the day to receive packages and be in touch by email to get instructions from your manager.Some packages could be for our purchaser's name or for your householder. The whole process could be divided into four steps:
Step 1: You receive packages to your home-address. (Some packages could be for our purchaser's name or for your house owner);
Step 2: You should receive and inform us about all the packages delivered to your home-address*;
Step 3: Repack boxes: removing all invoices, putting several products together if necessary;
Step 4: Send all the packages according to our directions (you will be receiving them via e-mail on every step of your work);
* If the signature is needed; you should sign for some packs;
No investments are needed. All the delivery costs and accompanying expenses will be paid by a company. Your duties will include just making correct dispatches in time 24 hours since the successful receipt. One of our managers will control your work. It’s very important to be available via email; You should check it out for at least once a day. Your payment will be $20 for one dispatched package. Your payment will be deposited into your Paypal account at the end of each working month. During the first month you will work with a small products quantity. There will be 10-50 packages a week. It’s not obligatory to have any special education, you will get necessary expertise during the probation. Make sure to have working home and mobile phone numbers that could be used to reach you at any time. You should have: - Printer. (You will have to print postal labels to send the packages)
- Internet Access to check your email for the information updates and the ability of checking your email 4-6 times a day.
- Ability to receive the packages right to your physical address (not P.O. box)
If you would like some more information about the offered vacancy - you should ask me any questions by email. Position is 100% legal job, we don't operate with products which may contain the materials or technologies forbidden for export/import in the United States. Please, reply to this email to get more information Sincerely yours, Danuta Jablonska, HR Coordinator Super Shipping US

Danuta Jablonska - taratuhingleb@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Receiving-stolen-goods

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kerstin Schulze - kerstin7schulze@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:39 pm

....... in german

Our HR department is looking for employees for the company. Position: Goods Inspector supplier.
Responsibilities: - receiving, sorting and delivery of goods by mail.
- sorting of goods.
- About guards of the incoming and outgoing orders.
- delivery.
- Preparation of documents.
Requirements: - Experienced user of Microsoft Office, email, internet.
- Lives in Germany.
- aged 21 and above.
We offer 1300 И per month receiving packets, transfer to other countries, cities, shipping at the expense of the company.
No cash investment from you. Only sociability, responsible approach to work, reaction rate.
If you are interested in this vacancy, we look forward to your letters and we will send you a contract, after the interview.
The answer to this email kerstin7schulze@gmail.com . !! Mail12332145

Received: from [46.19.46.135] (46.19.46.135)
Reply-To: Mail <ytgzl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 17:34:03 +0400

SMARTNET
P2P address in Petropavlovsk
Baurzhan Ussunov
Almaty, Al-Farabi av, 73/2
Republic of Kazakhstan

....... Emailaddress we can find here:

...... Parttime and only 800-1300€ ..... funny is, you can be daft like a bread ..... when it is a official Job, why a Gmail-address instead of Company-address .......

.xing.com/jobs/dortmund-warenmanager-49707213
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Russell Torr - milesrusselltovey@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Hi,

I got your email through America online database.I am looking for someone that can handle my business errands during his or her spare time.I need your service because I am constantly traveling abroad on business. I own an Art Gallery in the United Kingdom. I am currently in China. Please read carefully and let me know if you will accept my offer.

Responsibilities

1. Receive my mail and Drop them off at the post office or shipping center.
2. Pay my bills on my behalf and sit for delivery at home.
3. Pick up my items at your nearby post office at your convenience.
4. When you get my mail or package, you would mail all items to where I want them shipped. .All expenses and shipping charges will be covered by me.

The contents of the packages are mostly art materials and paintings.s. No heavy packages are involved.

I would love to meet with you to discuss this job in more detail, but I am currently away on business in China . If you decide to accept the position, please read the employment requirements listed below.

EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:

A. You are an honest and trustworthy citizen.
B. You will be required to work between 15 and 20hrs a month
C. You need to be able to check your EMAIL 3 to 5 times daily.
THE PAY IS $250 WEEKLY and you are entitled to a new car after 1 month if you are hardworking and honest with me,

In closing, I have a couple of questions for you.
First, If I were to mail you money to do my shopping plus an upfront payment for your service, where would you want it mailed to?
Second, how would you like for your name to appear on the money order or check?

Maybe you can provide me with the following details below to :

Full Name:
Full Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Home / Cellphone No:
Bank Name

Thanks
Russell Torr

Airtel-Nigeria
Airtel Networks Limited
Airtel HQ Building
A-Banana, 5th Floor, Wing B
Plot L2, Foreshore Estate, Banana Island
Ikoyi-Lagos.
Lagos, Nigeria 234-1

Return to “Other types of African scams”