It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

North Korea - Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

North Korea - Scam

Postby IceFM » Wed May 23, 2018 2:09 pm

.... let's see if we can catch her .......

Hyon Nari - hyon.nari@yahoo.com ..... IP shows Yahoo-UK

Good day and how are you today?I hope my email finds you well and touches your heart enough to know there are people out there in a very bad situation in life.My name is Hyon Nari,I’m from North Korea, You will be surprised to be reading from someone in North Korea considering the slavery and hardship going on in my country because of the tyrant leader we have.

I'm from the family of Hyon in North Korea,We are influential in business,farming and politics,my late uncle Yong-Chol was the Minister of people’s Armed forces from 2014 to 2015 before he was Executed publicly by our tyrant leader in May 2015 because he was accused of sleeping during a military meeting. My wicked Country leader has killed over 50 high ministers and family members for one reason or the other publicly over the years and you can read this up on the internet too. There’s so much slavery/hardship and death within the people of my country and the international body seem to ignore this whole slavery we are being put through by our leader.
Being born in an influential family in North Korea I was privileged to get some formal kind of Education and been out of North Korea a few times with my younger brother who is now 14 years old.

The reason I’m contacting you is because I need your help,I have already made plans on how to leave north Korea with my younger brother who happens to be my only blood family alive and never to return for life.But my only problem right now is I cannot leave here with my brother if I’m not sure the treasure box which I have been able to put together with the help of my late fathers friend is in safe hands far away from here.I wish to start a new life with my younger brother outside here,buy a home,start a good business and live a very comfortable life anywhere outside North Korea.I really would appreciate it if we can count on you to only help us make sure these items are safe and I have made up my mind to compensate whoever has a good heart to save us with 40% of the worth if we can put our dreams in your hands.

People are dying out here daily and no body is doing anything about it.All I need from you is to assure me you can keep these items safe for me and my brother and we will reward you immensely.We have one of the biggest farms here and I have been putting a lot together for years. Please this is a matter of life and death,If you cannot handle this please do not tell a soul because if this is made public i and my brother will be executed publicly.I found your contact through a social business network.Please for the sake of love for humans like you,Kindly find away to help us.You do not need to be scared of my country leader,he only has his powers within North Korea and cant do anything outside here. I shall tell you the details on how i could send you my items for safe keeping on my next note when i hear from you.

Nari,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

North Korea - Scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hyon Nari - hyon.nari@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu May 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Good day sir,

Thanks a lot for your response. I wasn’t able to write back due to the fact that I am sending this message from a secure server and I will be greatly penalized if I am caught.
Firstly,I would like to thank you for offering to help,God bless you.
I would need to know more about you sir, your full names, address, occupation, a copy of your ID or passport and another thing you feel necessary to tell me. I am sorry if I am asking for too much but I really need to safeguard my self and my belongings even though I am desperate.
The value of the entire package I am sending over through a security company in China is worth over 10 million USD so I need to know if you can handle this figure as well.
Please get back to me as soon as you can with these information and we can proceed with the delivery.
Thanks and please forgive my late response,its a bit of a situation here to send emails out.

Thanks

Hyon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 25, 2018 6:59 pm

.... after my rude answer and slaps I didn't expect a answer .....

korea_2.jpg

KOREA1.jpg

... in Internet don't exist a example which we can use to compare this two. Would be nice to know which colour the cover of this Passports have, then we would know which varieties of Passport we've here ..... there only three varieties in Northkorea

The official passport and diplomatic passport must be returned and kept in the passport office, from where it can be retrieved for any further foreign travel. Ordinary passports are never issued without special permission and all holders must apply for an exit visa in order to leave the country.

We know from where they've taken this draft ..... they've also removed the Copyright from Page ...... chinese Signatures in both Passports ..... also, in Northkorea don't give it "oi" in the Name .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 29, 2018 4:33 pm

:disagree: :disagree:

I already sent you my passport. you didn't et it?

Return to “Other types of African scams”