It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widow scam part 3

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Inna Khodorkovsky - mrs.innakhodorkovsky12@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:12 pm

...... friendly takeover

Attention xxxxx xxxxxxx

Thanks for your mail,I am happy to hear from you because i am a
christian and i have the fear of God in me and after the death of my
late husband the family has been given you problem over they brother
properties and the money been deposited in the bank of Thailand.There
fore i really need you to assist me claim this money in your name
because i shall submit your name to the lawyer as the next of
kin.Please promise me that you will handle this money for me and use
it for the work of God in your country so here contact the Attorney on
this information.Attached my pic and my husband

Contact my Attorney on this information to assist you send your name
to the paying bank in Thailand with below information.

Name Attorney: Robert Franz
Email: attorney.robertfranz@gmail.com
Tel: :+66384639588

expecting your urgent reply.

MRS. INNA KHODORKOVSKY
Your in Christ.

..... IP shows Google
From: "Mrs.INNA KHODORKOVSKY" <mrs.innakhodorkovsky12@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 09:23:51 +0100

MY-PICTURE.jpg

MY-PICTURE-WITH-MY-LATE-HUSBAND.jpg ..... 07.08.2016; 05:47pm; Supra DC 7900
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Inna Khodorkovsky - mrs.innakhodorkovsky12@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Prescott - mrs.maryprescott@zoho.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:18 pm

Dear ,

I warmly greet you.

Please forgive me if my plea sounds a little strange or unbelievable to you. My family attorney who could have handled the process of executing my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a protracted illness. I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD, I got your email ID from your country's guest book. I am Mrs. Mary Prescott, a native of United Kingdom, I am 58 years old. I am suffering from protracted cancer of the lungs which has also affected part of my brain cells due to complications. From all indication, my condition has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next couple of months, because my condition has gotten to a critical and life threatening stage.

I was orphaned at the age of four and was raised in an orphanage. I was married to my late husband Engineer. Steve Prescott for twenty years without a child. STEVE had cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago. I am a fervent Believer and a God fearing woman just like my late husband. Steve and I lived in Africa for over 18 years, where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks to become an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate, before his demise. He also established huge private investments that I assisted in managing.

Sequel to the unfortunate and shocking demise of my priceless husband, I decided as a rule not to re-marry. when my cancer ailment became terminal & more so because I do not have a next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for, I sold off all our choice properties and other inherited belongings comprising of a shopping mall, a hotel, shares, bonds, jewelries and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$21,700,000.00 (TWENTY ONE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY) with a Bank. As I write, this fund is still deposited with the bank. The management of the bank just wrote me as the sole owner because of the unserviceable status of the fund and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my ill health and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their Banking rules and regulations within a stipulated time frame.

I am presently at the intensive care unit of a London hospital, located at Fulham road in West London. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world and I have been undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate and was fortunate enough to have my personal laptop with me, hence I am writing from my sick bed. I rarely talk; my doctors told me that I have only few months to live, unless there is a divine intervention. It is my last WISH therefore to see that 90% of this fund is invested in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit, especially to the orphanage homes and homes for destitute and the mentally retarded. You can also extend some part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster, if you wish. 10% of the fund could also be expended on cost of administration of LAST WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistic support and other sundry arrangements that you may requires to in administering the fund.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and as someone who cares for the less-privileged as much as I do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes, I took this painstaking decision in other to help humanity in my little capacity before I rest in peace in the bosom of GOD almighty. According to my physicians my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall give you the official contact of the bank officials, to enable you contact the Bank without delays. I will also issue you with a letter of authorization, so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of the fund.

The letter of authorization will further prove that you are the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, WILL & TESTAMENT. The funds have an open beneficiary mandate and as such, it is whom I authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the Bank will recognize and release the funds to. Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will rather give my bequest continued existence.

Send the information in this order:

(1) Your full names:................................
(2) Personal or official contact address:................................
(3) Home or Office phone#:..............................Cellphone#:................................Fax:............................
(5) Occupation:................................
(6) Sex/Marital status:................................
(7) Private E-mail Address:................................

I am awaiting your kind response while craving your appreciation of my present predicament.

Your friend in Christ,
Mrs. Mary Prescott
(London United Kingdom)
E-mail: womanoffaith4real@zoho.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Lomes - hh203040@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:37 pm

DOING THE WILL OF GOD.

I am Mrs.Sandra Lomes, a widow to the late Andrew Lomes. I am 56 years
old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from lung cancer.
From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it is
quite obvious that I would only live for a short period. According to
my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad
stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S. Raid against
terrorism in Afghanistan, and during the period of our marriage we
couldn't produce any child.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all
his business and wealth. The doctors have advised me that I would only
live for a short period, so I now decided to divide the part of this
wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches all over the
world and the less privileged. I selected you after visiting the
website and I prayed over it.

I am willing to donate the sum of $12,500.000.00 USD (Twelve Million,
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to the less privileged.
Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a Spanish Bank
and upon my instruction, my attorney, who presently is in Spain, will
file an application for you for the transfer of the money in your
name.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used
for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth
acquisition without Christ is vanity.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of
God be with you and your family. I await an urgent reply.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs.Sandra Lomes.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Prescott - mrs.maryprescott@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:44 pm

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your email and your concern about my health. Greetings once again in Jesus name Amen. I am very sorry for the late response to your email. Beloved, I have been in the intensive care unit for some days now due to my current health status receiving chemotherapy treatment lately.

Furthermore, since you are interested in carrying my last will, I will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation. To further douse your fear attached in the email are my pictures on the sick bed, copy of the Deposit Certificate I used in depositing the sum of $21.7 million with the Standard Bank here in London United Kingdom

You ought to know how sensitive this document is as I believe I can trust you with it. I will furnish you with the details of the Attorney and Bank Management once you get back to me with the required details.

For me to secure a Certified Letter Of Authorization from Her Majesty Royal Magistrate High Court here in London for you to claim the deposit of $21.7 million to your designated bank account legitimately, you are required to provide the following details as listed below.

Kindly provide me with the required information below to enable me proceed with the process of the fund release to your designated bank account with my Attorney and the paying bank.

(1) Your full names:................................
(2) Personal or official contact address:................................
(3) Home or Office phone#:..............................
Cellphone#:................................
Fax:............................
(5) Occupation:................................
(6) Sex/Marital status:................................
(7) Private Email Address:................................

I will like you to use my money and help the poor and the motherless as I said earlier as I am awaiting your kind response while craving your appreciation of my present predicament.

Thanks and God bless you

Your sister & friend in Christ,
Mrs. Mary Prescott
(London United Kingdom)

..... IP shows Google
Reply-To: mrs.maryprescott@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:39:28 -0700

Deposit-Mary-Prescott.jpg

Mary-Prescott-1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Schröder - zbth001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:48 pm

Beloved in the lord

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth Schroder from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Schroder l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy oil business man who was running his oil,Gold/Diamond Business here in West Africa Nigeria. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it. I decided to donate the sum of $17,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave.

Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a private bank here in Africa(Standard Trust Bank Africa). Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address zbth001@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you.

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs. Elizabeth Schroder
Donor

brenda

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Dying widow scam part 3

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:41 pm

Saraivy02 7 hours ago
How are you doing today? It's my pleasure to meet you my dear ????????

I'm Mrs Ewvy Sarah, from London the United kingdom of great britain and North ireland. am ill and I might not survive according to mydoctor as a result of Lung & Bronchus cancer.I want to distribute my $ 5million to youto be able to help the lessprivileged ones in your country.
God bless youBest RegardsMrs Ewvy Sarah.

Please I need your help!!!
Saraivy02
Saraivy02 6 hours ago
Hello, are you there?

Saraivy02
Email sarahewvy2003@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Both
Age 47 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City City of london
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Join Date 22/10/2021
More About Me
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Civil servants
Description
Personal Description Words are not enough to describe my personality

IP Address Geolocation
102.89.2.108 is an IPv4 address owned by Mtnn-Ojota-Region and located in Lagos (Ikoyi), Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jeanmayra2023@gmail.com, Jeanmayra2022@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:00 pm

jampersonals.com/Jeanmayra/330925:

Jeanmayra
my email, (jeanmayra2023@gmail.com

State: Leipzig
City: Leipzig
Zodiac: Vigro (Aug 24 - Sept 23)
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 115 lbs
Body Type: About average
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Looking for: Penpal
Political Views: Some other viewpoint
Pets: Exotic pets

Sex: Female
Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Engage
Smokes: No
Drinks: Never
Children: Have Now (Don't Live with me)
Ethnicity: Jamaican
Religion: Christian
Language: Portuguese
Education: Doctorate
Sports and exercise: Running
Date Joined: 10/18/2021 5:16:19 AM
Date Last Login: 10/18/2021 5:21:41 AM

About Jeanmayra
My Dear, it is my desire to write to you for us to know each other and please i have something very vital to disclose to you for more introduction contact me on my email,so i can tell you more my condition of health and my plan to contact you,also want to discus more to you about my health condition, my email, (jeanmayra2023@gmail.com so we can discuss there okay. Best wishes. Ms Jean

=> Jeanmayra
Email Jeanmayra2022@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 56 y.o.
Country Finland
City Nousiainen
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 3 or more children living with me
Ethnicity Pacific Islander
Religion Other
Body Type Overweight
Education Some college
Occupation my email, (jeanmayra2023@gmail.com)
Description
Personal Description My Dear,
it is my desire to write to you for us to know each other and please i have
something very vital to disclose to you for more introduction contact me on
my email,so i can tell you more my health condition,
my email, (jeanmayra2023@gmail.com)
so we can discuss there okay.
Best wishes.
Ms Jean

IP Address Geolocation
197.239.81.170 is an IPv4 address owned by Gi POOL 03 Orange and located in Gorom-Gorom, Burkina Faso
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Prescott - mrs.maryprescott@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:59 pm

Hello xxxxxx xxxxxxx,

Sorry I am Ms. Susan Smith one of the nurses taking care of late Mrs. Mary Prescott before she gave up ghost at the early hours of today here at the hospital in Fulham road in West London she left her laptop open and made me promise her before dying to spread the news of her death to you and plead you not to disappoint her with the task you took upon yourself from her by executing her last WILL & TESTAMENT.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours Sincerely
Ms. Susan Smith
w4ndsmith@yandex.com
ms.susansmith@yahoo.com

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 14:05:11 -0700

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adora - adorazingerr1@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:12 am

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 16:33:10 +0000
Subject: Hello... zorpia.com
My darling

I lost my husband to COVID and have been hospitalized ever since because the vaccine I took during COVID treatment resulted in brain cancer for me. I have no one to tell this to and they wanted to kill as many as with these vaccines. Since I married my late husband I had money, everything changed but not for long. Now I have a few days to live on this earth and I am giving them everything that he had. I have already instructed the bank on what to do. But remember that it is a responsibility that you do not need to fail. Help people and enjoy your life. My bank will make sure that you get my fund, as I have chosen you as the Beneficiary. I thank you for all your help and how I am going to die remember that you are the true person that I appreciate so much

FSBank Usa is my current bank Please contact them so you can create an online account where your fund will be paid so you can access it online.
Contact person: Hon. Scot Martin
Chief accountant
Email: FSBank_plc@financier.com
Greetings
Miss Adora
Cariño mío

Perdí a mi esposo por culpa del covid y he estado hospitalizado desde entonces porque la vacuna que tomé durante el tratamiento del covid resultó en cáncer de cerebro para mí. No tengo a nadie a quien decirle esto y querían matar a tantos como con estas vacunas. Desde que me casé con mi difunto esposo tenía dinero, todo cambió pero no por mucho tiempo. Ahora tengo unos días para vivir en esta tierra y les estoy dando todo lo que tenía. Ya he dado instrucciones al banco sobre qué hacer. Pero recuerde que es una responsabilidad que no necesita fallar. Ayuda a la gente y disfruta de tu vida. Mi banco se asegurará de que obtenga mi fondo, ya que lo he elegido como Beneficiario. Te agradezco por toda tu ayuda y como voy a morir recuerda que eres la verdadera persona que tanto aprecio

El FSBank Usa es mi banco actual Comuníquese con ellos para que pueda crear una cuenta en línea donde se pagará su fondo para que pueda acceder a él en línea.
Persona de contacto: Hon. Scot Martin
Contador jefe
Correo electrónico: FSBank_plc@financier.com
Saludos
Señorita Adora

:mugu:

https:/ /qeep.mobi/xmps/publicprofile/Chado-Mohammed/38810655.do
Chado Mohammed
"Hi, I'm new here."
Hometown: Abuja, Nigeria
Interests: I'm here for making good friends
adorazingerr1@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Schröder - zbthschroder2@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:03 pm

Beloved in the lord

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth Schroder from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Schroder l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy oil business man who was running his oil,Gold/Diamond Business here in West Africa Nigeria. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it. I decided to donate the sum of $17,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave.

Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a private bank here in Africa(Standard Trust Bank Africa). Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address zbthschroder2@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you.

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs. Elizabeth Schroder
Donor

brenda

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Fariza Hamsa, farizahamza523@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Username:
fariza50
Living situation:
With kids
Firstline:
Hello, My name is Mrs. Fariza Hamza a nationality of Kuwait.
About yourself:
i am simple, conservative, homebody, sincere, loyal, caring, loving, honest, straightforward.
Looking for:
Hello,

My name is Mrs. Fariza Hamza a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Dr. Mahmud Hamza who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year Octorber 2003. We were married for twenty years with a child. He died after a the illness that lasted for long four days. Before his death we were both a good Muslim. When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of US$18, 300, 000.00 Million with one of good banks here in Cote d'Ivoire.Presently,this money is still with the bank. I have been diagnose with Esophageal cancer , Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer Problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to a individual to help the poor, Orphanages,homeless and Widows.because of my health, because of the presence of my family relatives around me always. I don’t want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money.

With Allah all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund. I want you and individual to always pray for me because the Allah is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy muslim.

Please do contact me back at (farizahamza523*gmail.com) for more details.
Remain blessed
Yours
Mrs. Fariza
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chuda, +22996525494

Postby Bix » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:23 pm

Interpals
Chuda1980_78030 Chuda1980, 59 y.o.
Benin City, Nigeria [Current City]
Porto-Novo, Benin [Hometown]
I am looking for an honest person who is god fearing, has whom to confirm but fortune of 35,000 euro. Write to me directly if you are interested.

Write me on WhatsApp
+22996525494

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Missionary Carol Mitchell - ar_marutyan@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:24 pm

Hello Beloved,
I apologize haven contacted you without your permission.I am Carol
Mitchell a Missionary formally with Saints Peter and Paul Church
Catholic North Beach/Telegraph Hill 666 Filbert St San Francisco, CA
94133 USA, I have the Sum of US$6M in a bank before I was diagnosed
with cancer of the blood and according to my doctors I have just two
or three weeks to live. So I want you to help me stand as my Next of
Kin to enable the Bank Transfer this US$6M to you, note that you will
take US$3M out of this US$6M and give the remaining US$3M to any
Charity Home here in United State, Africa, Canada, Europe and Asia
because that was the vow I made to my God Almighty before I became a
Missionary.

I want you to get back to me immediately if you are interested to
stand as my Next of Kin, So that I can write you with my private email
address and introduce you to my Lawyer, Bank and direct you on how to
proceed before I pass away in this world because I have only two weeks
to live according to my Doctor. I am expecting your reply very
quickly so that I will write you through my private email. I await
your urgent response.

Thanks,
Missionary Carol Mitchell.
Saints Peter and Paul Church

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra David - davidmrssandra50@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:00 pm

CAN I TRUST YOU Receiving this message might sound as a surprise to you, please do accept it as a blessing from God made possible through a man with a good and sincere heart towards the poor orphans. I am MRS SANDRA DAVID a great citizen of the LONDON UK , I bring to you a proposal which I want you to assist me with. It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Coronary artery disease for the past 12 years and just few weeks ago my Doctors notified me that I won't get past another 5 months. I want you to help me distribute some funds I kept aside for charity purposes, to Charity Homes and the poor in your state Please kindly reply to this email if you are willing to help me carry out this task and i'd feed you with more details, You'd be compensated for carrying out this mission. Thanks, i hope to read from you soon. Sincerely, Peterson MRS SANDRA DAVID.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 15:35:01 +0100

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Joy Linda - sisterjoylinda@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:47 pm

I sent this mail praying it will find you in a good condition, since I
myself am in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every
night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am Mrs
Joy Linda, a widow suffering from a long time illness. I have some
funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of ($10,000,000.00,
Ten Million Dollars) my Doctor told me recently that I have serious
sickness which is a cancer problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke
sickness.

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a good
person that will utilize it the way I am going to instruct herein. I
need a very honest God.
fearing a person who can claim this money and use it for Charity
works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less
privileges that will be named after my late husband if possible and to
promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is
maintained. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in
an ungodly manner. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm not afraid
of death so I know where I'm going. I accept this decision because I
do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. Please
I want your sincere and urgent answer to know if you will be able to
execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the
fund will be transferred to your bank account.

Rely to sisterjoylinda@gmail.com

May God Bless you,

Mrs Joy Linda

..... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:09:43 -0500
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Return to “Other types of African scams”