It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widow scam part 3

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lucy Smith - mrslucysmith00@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat May 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Happy weekend ,

I'm glad reading from you and thank you for your willingness in helping me fulfill my heart desires by impacting positively in people's lives and helping those in need as caring for others is the best way to fulfil our own interests. I believe we can show love, respect for others, and honesty in whatever we do to help humanity. It would have been my greatest desire to supervise the philanthropic activities you will do with the fund but I believe and have confidence God will use you to touch lives and reward your family abundantly. I still agree with the saying that "What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal". At times I feel like I am giving up any minute but I'll be relieved once the fund gets to you. However, I have spoken to my account officer and he demanded the follow information from you;

FULL NAME;
ADDRESS;
DATE OF BIRTH:
CONTACT NUMBER:

Once I receive the above personal details from you, I'll forward it to my account officer. I will be gladly waiting for good news from the laboratory test and hope it will be a good one but if it turns out not to be good, I'll be undergoing another surgery, please pray for me and I wish you a happy day.

Best wishes,
Mrs. Lucy S.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Lucy Smith - mrslucysmith00@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Cater - mrssusancater7@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 25, 2021 9:16 pm

Dear friend,

My name is Mrs. Susan Cater, from United Kingdom. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just a short time to live. For the past Twelve years, I have being dealing on gold exportation, before falling ill due to the Cancer.
My late husband, Dr. Martins Carter,a retired diplomat made a lot of money from the sales of Gold and cotton while
he was a diplomat, but we had no child of our own.my late husband realized through a powerful man of God that it was evil course instituted by his brother in other to inherit his wealth, but before then it was too late, I and my husband agreed that he should remarry another wife but our religion did not permit it, while planning this my husband’s brother heard it and they planned and killed my husband at the age of 56, he died in the month of July 2017.
Now that I am very sick and according to the doctor,i will not survive the sickness.The worst of it all is that I do not have any family members or children to inherit my wealth.I am writing this letter now through the help of the computer beside my sick bed.I have ($50 Million US Dollars) deposited in TCF Private Bank and I am willing to instruct my bank to transfer the fund to you as my foreign Trustee.You will apply to the bank, that they should release the fund to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my soul to rest after i have gone.In my next email, I will send you the copy of the Certificate of Deposit which will enable you apply to the bank and receive the money with no case.Respond to me immediately for further details and instructions since I am in the end times of my life due to the ovarian cancer disease

..... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 14:53:10 -0400
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Susan Cater - mrssusancater7@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Dear ,

I read your message and and it is well understood and i want you to note that i don't know you and i don't even know who you are or where you come from but the Lord whom i serve is so loving and helpful as he never forget his own people i want you to know that i have been thinking of what to do over this funds for some period of years now simply because i know that the money is of no use to me any longer simply because of the stage at which my cancer has gotten. Due to my condition, the doctors don't even permit me to use the internet. I am only chanced to contact you using the assistance of a nurse in the hospital so that I can fulfill this great mission of God from me to you before I die.

I am a very prayerful person and it was when i was praying sometimes ago that the Lord revealed to me i don't know if i should call it a dream or a vision i was told that i should go into the world and bless the world with what the almighty God has used in blessing i and my late husband. The vision seems so terrific and i was so bothered that i had a day fasting and prayer over it and someone in my church then interpret the meaning of my dreams to me telling me that i am having something which is in need in the world and he want me to use it to bless the world and the person asked me to think very well because it is the voice of the Lord that has spoken to me and all that.

I searched myself very well and i get to remember that i am having the fund which i and my husband had labored for so many years and i contacted the security company as the beneficiary of the funds and i was confirmed the owner of the funds and am asked to come around and get it exactly when am ready to but i should made awareness of when i will be coming so that proper arrangement would be made then but it is a pity i can't go which you know.

I had another dream which made me realize that I must not be in possession of the money and I should go into the world and look for someone in the world to distribute the funds in a Godly manner. So I decided to search with the name related to a woman who took very good care of me when I was dumped by my runaway parents. i was brought up in a motherless baby home and so i told my nurse to help me get an internet account. After that I decided to search. I got about 1065 profiles and I prayed over it and you know what's funny ? Among all the profiles I chose it was yours that the Lord has chosen to distribute this funds as a sacrifice from the Lord to the world.

It is a means of you been committed to the Lord and this will make you move closer to him as well and i am very sure that he must certainly have a reason why he want you to do this on his behalf please be strong and have faith in yourself and in me and make me realize that you will do it just because i know you can do it and i see you doing it right among everyone else....

Hope i read from you soonest and please make sure that you never forget me in your prayers kindly get back to me. Thanks and God bless you and your household make a prayer over it and you will smell it around you. The Lord will not come down to call his own people he will send someone to you now he has sent me to you.

My Dear friend I trust you with my Whole Heart and I want you to Do everything in your Power and Help to Use my Money for the Benefit of the Poor, Less privileged, Cancer Patient, Sick, Handicap, Aged men and Women and So on.

NUMBER ONE THING: You can build a Non Governmental Organization in Me and Your Name where people will be Attended to and the community around you can be reached.

NUMBER TWO THING: You are to build Motherless Babies Home (One) in different Locations around you, You should Help different Cancer Patients in different hospitals around you as well and as far as you Can go.

NUMBER THREE THING: 10% of the $50,000,000.00 USD goes to You, My Beneficiary and My New Next of Kin.Please the doctor will not allow me talk over the phone kindly contact me through email
God bless you abundantly..........in his riches..................Amen

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jοan Duncan - joanduncan526@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:33 pm

Greetings Sir/Madam;

Gοοd Mοrning,

I am Mrs. Jοan Duncan, I am a cancer patient. I have been very sick and admitted in a hοspital fοr sοme time nοw. The dοctοrs advised that I have a shοrt time mοre tο live and alsο advised me tο have enοugh rest with a relaxed mind befοre I can gο in fοr a surgical οperatiοn.

I depοsited the sum (US$5M Dοllars) in a Eurοpean bank and I kindly need yοu tο receive it. I want sοme tο gο tο Charities, Mοtherless, less privileged, Οrphans, and widοws.

I await yοur reply.

Regards,

Thanks and remain bless
Mrs. Jοan Duncan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darcie Amelie Clement - darcieamelie079@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:24 pm

Dear Friend,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart. I am Mrs. Darcie Amelie Clement, from Cote d'Ivoire and a widow to late Mr Simon Clement, I am 63 years old, suffering from long time pancreatic cancer. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctors. I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr Simon Clement, as his next of kin the sum of $1.7 Million. which he deposited in the Bank before passing away in 2017 he died after a few days in the hospital. presently his account is dormant, Two need legal backing as to prepare a legal affidavit / Deed of Donation at the court which has to be legalized by probate authority. I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity/orphanage and 30% of this money will be for your time and expenses during the process while 70% goes to charities. Everything will be transparent. Hope is well understood. If i did not hear from you i will contact another person in the same case.

Please contact me for more details.

Yours in the Lord,
Darcie Amelie Clement

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Darcie Amelie Clement - darcieamelie079@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:22 pm

Dear beloved.

Am so happy to receive your message to testify the goodness of God in my Life, after reading your message I feel strength all over me, i know and believe that God have touched me today, one thing I know is that my God will not mislead me and I know he will never, I want to assure there is no accident in the presents of God before anything happened God knows about it and allow it to happen. my dearest please keep on praying for me especially now that I will be going for Operation in few days as the medical doctor has suggested, to be sincere with you I will like you to be in the position of this fund before I go for operation because I don’t know what will become of me it is only God that has the final say and when he says yes no one can so no in everything my prayers is let his will be done in my life.

I am not surprise that you may be praying for me, I am happy to know you, and to have someone like you, l have the full confidence even if I am no more I believe you can handle this donation very well you are filed with the spirit I can notice it from here, I am very happy to hear that you will use the fund as I instructed, because I know my good God will not mislead me, my dearest I have been very sick since two days now I am in a very big pain but I thank God for today I am somehow better today, I am not afraid because I know my God will protect me and see me through, as I will be interring theatre for the cancer operation. I think the best thing is to give you the contact address and telephone number of the Bank to enable you open communication with them, I have told them about you like I told you so feel free to contact the Bank in this regards.

I could have love to give you instructions to handle this donation but as you have told me that you are in accordance with my wishes, therefore I believe that you're aware on how this donation should be propagated in your country, I am not much interested to know more about you because I have made series of prayers concerning this offer before I could be able to get in touch with you, I believe that you will handle this offer with the fear of God, I know that you have been doing charity works before, blessed is he that consider the poor for the Lord shall deliver him in time of trouble I pray that God will guide and direct you as you carry this burden entrusted in you. I understood that you are ready to achieve this project and as I told you, I am weakened by my cancer sickness but I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going I give glory to God Almighty who has sustained and kept me till this day and would please want you to do this very fast to conclude this transfer with the bank here so that you can arrange to come to visit me here in Abidjan after the transfer, because it has been my intentions to meet you alive and to witness that the fund transfer to you before my death.

Please below is the bank contact:

BICICI GROUPE BNP PARIBAS, COTE D’IVOIRE.

INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE BANKING DIVISION AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT

SWIFT CODE: BICICIABA

Tel: +225 05 76 26 38 71

Fax : 225 898 827 495

Email: bicicibnparibasci@aol.com

CONTACT PERSON: MR. RYAN PILLARS (Wire transfer director)

Make sure you call the Bank Director it is very important you call him because I have told him that you will call him in this regards. I want you to tell the Director Mr. Ryan Pillars. that you're my appointed foreign beneficiary of the funds and you want him to wire the funds to your bank account for God project in your country, I have already informed Mr. Ryan Pillars that the funds is for charity donation in your country, therefore you have to contact him in this regards. Please keep me informed of every communication you are having with the Bank so that I will be updated on what is required to complete the fund transfer to your bank account.

One day Ready or not ready it will all come to an end, there will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours, or days, all the thing you collected whether treasured or forgotten will pass to someone else, your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance, it will not matter what you owned or what you were owned, your grudges, resentments frustration and jealousies will finally disappear, so, too your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to do lists will expire, the wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away it won't matter where you come from or on what side of the tracks you lived at the end, it won't matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant, Even your gender and skin colours will be irrelevant, so what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured what will matter is not what you bought but what you built, not what you got, but what you gave, what will matter is not your success but your significance, what will matter is not what you learned but what you taught, what is every act of integrity compassion, courage, or sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example. what will matter is not your competence but your character, What will matter is not how many people you knew but how many will feel a lasting loss when you're gone, What will matter is not your memories, but the memories that live in those who beloved you, What will matter is how you will be remembered by whom and for what, living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident it's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.

Please bear in mind that you can call me on the telephone through my hospital assisting Nurse Edith Amessan the one helping me, here is her telephone number,

Tel: +225 05 75 47 29 24

E-MAIL: edithamessan01@yahoo.com

but all our communication will be via-email because this sickness has touched and made it difficult for me to hear well as concerns telephone

Please contact the bank immediately if you receive this mail and let you send an email with your banking information to the director. Like I told you, be assured I have informed the banker of my relationship with you and my intention of transferring this fund to you for charity due to the uncertainty surrounding my health conditions. Send a mail to the bank with copy of the deposit certificate that I sent you and call the director Mr. Ryan Pillars on his direct telephone number make sure you discuss with him to finalize the transfer process.

Note! Attached here is my picture with the nurse who is helping me, my medical doctors report on my cancer problems and the deposit receipt of this fund.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the Bank.

Have a blessed day as I remain in need of your prayers day by day.

Darcie Amelie Clemente

..... no IP traceable

IMG-20210621-WA0032-1.jpg

IMG-20210621-WA0022-2.jpg

IMG-20210621-WA0021-1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Roberts - mmrsjenniferroberts7@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:23 pm

Dear Trusting Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before.I'm Mrs.Jennifer Roberts , a widow from United States of America suffering from long time illness. I have the sum of 8.5M For you to use the fund for charity and also assist the poor. I found your e-mail address as a real Child of God for over a month now that I have been praying about you to know if really you are working according to the direction of God so after all my prayers I am convince, and I have decided to contact you, Please if you would be able to use the funds for the charity and also assist the poor with trust reply me

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Give me your word that you will not betray my trust so that i furnish you with more details about the Charity Funds. Please reply now as my health is pretty bad, It&#39;s urgent and very important you keep this email confidential.

Have a blessed day and do not forget to pray for me.

Bless you.

Mrs Jennifer Roberts

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Cristina Bonett <alicffsd@outlook.com>

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:17 pm

Mrs. Cristina Bonett <alicffsd@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello,
I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention. My name is Mrs. Cristina Bonett, a widow from Malta. I am presently writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer and the doctor says i have a few weeks left.
I want to entrust my money to your care for charity purposes and crave your indulgence as a concerned individual to help use my money for charity and also assist the poor with less privileged in the society as I'm not always online due to my health and my late husband's brother wants me dead so that he will claim all my late husband and i worked for.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once you receive it. Give me your word that you will not betray my trust so that i furnish you with more details about the Charity Funds. Please reply now as my health is pretty bad, it’s urgent and very important you keep this email confidential.

Have a blessed day and do not forget to pray for me.

Mrs. Cristina Bonett.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julia Margaret Armstrong - mrs.juliaarmstrong12@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:27 pm

Hello! Dear

May the peace and love of the Almighty God be with you and your family!

Greeting in the name of the almighty God i wish you and your family happy moments of life now and forever more amen, my name is Mrs. Julia Margaret Armstrong, 69 years old, I know that this will sound so strange to you, as we did not know or seen each other before, but sometimes understanding and trust matters, been related or known does not grant any assurance or trust, even someone unknowing may create act of trust even than someone we know very well, therefore never you have such thoughts in your mind, even if I don’t know you or we never seen or know each other before, but God knows us and he has a reason and a great purpose of directing this message to you, Please because of my present predicament and circumstances i wish to contact you. I have been suffering from cancer and have a short life to live. i have made up my mind to donate this my inheritance €15.5Million Euro to the less privileged, Orphanage home, those affected by Coronavirus for their medical support and treatment, Therefore for your support and efforts to fulfill this mission, 40% of this fund will be for you, this means that upon your receipt of this fund you withdraw this 40% immediately for your own personal use and compensation of your efforts. The rest 60% you use it to support the above mentioned organizations as our agreement.

Please help me to fulfill this my last wish,

I wait to hear from you again for further information if possible

Thanks
Mrs. Julia Margaret Armstrong

..... IP shows Google
From: "MRS.JULIA ARMSTRONG" <mrs.juliaarmstrong12@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 07:40:52 -0700

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tamara Barker - mrstamarabarker01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:14 pm

From Mrs.Tamara Barker

I am Mrs. Tamara Barker, American citizen, married to a British
citizen, I am suffering from breast cancer. I came to you because of
my health, and to join hands with me to use my late husband's funds of
usd$5M to help the less privileged.

I will be delighted to hear from you and explain further Thanks and
God bless you
Mrs. Tamara Barker
mrstamarabarker01@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tamara Barker - mrstamarabarker01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:06 pm

My dear friend.

I really want to appreciate your message and to say that I am really grateful for your willingness to assist me in this noble cause., like I said I am Mrs Tamara Barker. I have been diagnosed with Cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defied all forms of medical treatment and right now, I have only about just a few weeks to live according to medical experts.

Due to the poor state of my health and low energy levels I cannot write much, I am here to use my last savings to help the less privileged, the poor and the needy, with all my heart, everything will be done legally without any encumbrances to ensure you receive the funds . The determination of the beneficiaries and final distribution of the funds will be solely handled by you, the amount is $5 million deposited at the United Bank, for your remuneration and compensation for handling this project, you will be entitled to 50% of the funds while you use the remaining 50% for any charity of your choice.

I am weak now and ailing, please kindly send your full names, address, telephone number and occupation to enable a lawyer prepare the transfer of ownership of the funds to your name immediately, time is very much of the essence now. My picture and id are attached.

I look forward to your response.

My best regards

Tamara

..... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 17:40:38 +0100

MY-PIX.jpg ..... its a Stockphoto

Tamara-Barker-Id.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Jayden - lindajaydenatnusre@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:52 pm

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Linda Jayden, a citizen of the United
States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth the sum
$7,000.000.00 (Million USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian
project which will benefit you and the benefactresses.

I am happy to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has
never failed me,even as it has directed me to you at this point in
time so do not be afraid.I saw your e-mail contact at the department
of commerce and foreign trade.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's
painful to let you know that I have been suffering from esophageal
cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few
weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am
contacting you because I don't have any other option but to open up
to you about my project at hand. I want you to handle the procedure
about the release of the fund and as well as the project too which is
very much dear to my heart.

Please get back to me by providing me with your personal information
so I can provide you with further details. Please treat this
information as strictly confidential.

Do always check your Spam/Junk folder for my next response.

Kindly get back to me on my direct e-mail (lindajaydenatnusre@gmail.com)

I await your response.

God bless you.

Mrs. Linda Jayden

...... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 16:39:09 +0100

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda Jayden - lindajaydenatnusre@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:24 pm

Attn: xxxxx xxxxxx,

Thanks so much for your kind respond to my proposal, I have decided to
direct the outcome of my late husband and myself hard earn labor which
resulted to this huge wealth to the poor and give it out to Charity. I
will like you to i will like you to carry out the below listed project
with 75% of the fund, 20% for you and 5% for bank procedures and legal
documents.

1, Build a School for the Poor Children.
2, Treat does who are sick
3. Baby Foundation.
4. Delivery clinic.

I have contacted my lawyer today that I have assigned you to claim
this funds for charity work and he instructed me to inform you to
contact him by the below email so that he can instruct you on the
procedures to get the funds from the bank.His contact info's are
listed below:

Name: Bailey Richard
Email: richardbailey@richardbaileylegalchambers.com

You are advised to kindly contact my lawyer by the above email on my
behalf regarding this funds and he will give you more details about
this funds dear, God bless you as you do so ok

Note: keep me posted as soon as you get in touch with my lawyer OK.

Please if I may ask, are you willing and ready to claim this funds for
charity work? May God bless you as you do so.

Kindly get back to me on my direct e-mail (lindajaydenatnusre@gmail.com)

I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Linda Jayden

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Therese Nina <mrs.theresenina406@gmail.com>

Postby Winkinger » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:10 pm

My Dear in the Lord

My Name is Mrs. Therese Nina, from Norway. I know that this message will be a surprise to
you. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Patrick Nina, A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine
in Austria; He died of Cardiovascular Disease in mid-March 2011. During his life time he
deposited the sum of € 8.5 Million Euro) Eight million, Five hundred thousand Euros in a
bank in Vienna, Austria. The deposited money was from the sale of the shares, death
benefits payment and entitlements of my deceased husband by his company.
I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good health, since I
am not in good health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be
alive to see the next day. I am suffering from long time cancer and presently i am
partially suffering from a stroke illness which has become almost impossible for me to
move around. I am married to my late husband for over 4 years before he died and is
unfortunately that we don't have a child, my doctor confided in me that i have less chance
to live. Having known my health condition, I decided to contact you to claim the fund
since I don't have any relation I grew up from the orphanage home,
I have decided to donate what I have to you for the support of helping Motherless
babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying and diagnosed of cancer for about 2
years ago. I have been touched by God Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from
my late husband to you for the good work of God Almighty. I have asked Almighty God to forgive
me and believe he has, because He is a Merciful God I will be going in for an operation
surgery soon
This is the reason i need your services to stand as my next of kin or an executor to
claim the funds for charity purposes. If this money remains unclaimed after my death, the
bank executives or the government will take the money as unclaimed fund and maybe use it
for selfish and worthless ventures, I need a very honest person who can claim this money
and use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less
privilege that will be named after my late husband and my name; I need your urgent answer
to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more Information
on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account.
Thanks in anticipation.

Mrs. Therese Nina

Received: from mail-il1-f173.google.com ([209.85.166.173])
IP google-inline

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bodalina Sujata - Mr.danillekyle@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:59 pm

Hi Dear

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs. BODALINA SUJATA the wife of Mr
Robert SUJATA, my husband worked with Central Bank Of Zealand for ten
years before he died in the year 2012. When my late husband was alive
he deposited sum amount of Money with a Bank in South Africa, Presently, this
money is still with the Bank, I am in a hospital in America receiving treatment
I was affected with coronavirus and my doctor has confirmed to me that I have
just a few month days to live on earth due to my esophageal cancer.
Please I am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf, and use it
to help the less privileged.

As soon as I receive your response I shall give you the contact information
of my attorney in South Africa as he will be the one to assist you in laying claims
for this money. Contact me on my private email:

I wait for your kind reply through this email: bodalinasujata58@gmail.com
Your Sister in the Lord

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs.BODALINA SUJATA

.... IP shows Google
Reply-To: Mr.danillekyle@yandex.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 19:20:04 +0100

Return to “Other types of African scams”