It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Dying widow scam part 3

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bodalina Sujata - Mr.danillekyle@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:42 pm

Thanks for your reply, from your words I strongly believe that God
brought us together for a reason.
Due to my condition the lawyer has requested I provide someone I trust
to get the funds in my behalf, I never knew how to
go about this that task until I put it in my prayers and in my dreams
God directed not to be scared in searching for someone that he won't
mislead me.I doing this with trust that you will carry out this
mission for me, for God and for the poor. I will contact the lawyer
and tell them that I found someone to get the funds for me on my
behalf but before that I will want you to provide me with
your details let intentional passport or any I’d card pictures to be sure
I'm dealing with a straight forward person

Mrs bodaline

.... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 06:33:07 +0100

IMG_1352.jpeg

.... Paßport is so far valid but they've played by the year "Date of issue" .... this Passport is a old Version from November 2009 ..... they've issued in NZ alsready two new Serials ... Jan. 2016 and April 2021
Passport is by the NZ-Police
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bodalina Sujata - Mr.danillekyle@yandex.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Therese Nina <mrs.theresenina406@gmail.com>

Postby Winkinger » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:15 pm

My Dear in the Lord

My Name is Mrs. Therese Nina, from Norway. I know that this message will be a surprise to you, but I want you to bear in mind that my intentions are clean and pure. Firstly, I am married to Mr. Patrick Nina, A gold merchant who owns a small gold Mine in Austria; He died of Cardiovascular Disease in mid-March 2011. During his lifetime he deposited the sum of € 8.5 Million Euro) Eight million, Five hundred thousand Euros in a bank in Vienna, Austria. The deposited money was from the sale of the shares, death benefits payment and entitlements of my deceased husband by his company.

I am sending this message to you praying that it will reach you in good health, since I am not in good health in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I have been suffering for a long time and presently I am partially suffering from a stroke illness which has become almost impossible for me to move around. I was married to my late husband for over 4 years before he died and unfortunately that we don't have a child, my doctor confided in me that I have less chance to live. Having known my health condition, I decided to contact you to claim the fund since I don't have any relation I grew up from the orphanage home,

I have decided to donate what I have to you for the support of helping Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am dying and diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago. I have been touched by God Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God Almighty. I have asked Almighty God to forgive me and believe he has, because He is a Merciful God I will be going in for an operation surgery soon

This is the reason I need your services to stand as my next of kin or an executor to claim the funds for charity purposes. If this money remains unclaimed after my death, the bank executives or the government will take the money as unclaimed fund and maybe use it for selfish and worthless ventures, I need a very honest person who can claim this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband and my name; I need your urgent response to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more Information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account.

Thanks in anticipation and God bless you.

Mrs. Therese Nina

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 21:11:29 -0700
X-Spam-Flag: YES
google-inline

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Molly Wharton - molly.wharton900@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Good Day Beloved,

With heavy whimper in my heart I call it Vanity upon Vanity, my names
is Miss, Molly Wharton from Nigeria but nationalize in Italy. I have
been hit with evil pandemic Covid -19, and the doctor said I have some
days to live, and presently I have lost all my families through this
evil pandemic Covid-19 as my only son contracted it and spread it to
all family members.

I was so shocked when the doctor stated I have only few days to live,
I cried as all that I have worked for in life is gone, I have a huge
amount of Dollars with (UBA) United Bank of Africa Nigeria $12.8
Million Dollars,

I drafted this message to my Attorney in search of trusted traits to
facilitate my wealthy accomplishment in life to underprivileged people
in the world; presently I have instructed my Branch Bank Manger to
take directive from my Attorney to an interested person who wishes to
handle this assignment to help humanity since Covid-19 wants to take
my life away to leave all I have worked for underprivileged people in
the world

So please contact my Attorney via his email ID
(barrister_sam_okoro19@yahoo.com) for further communication, his
Name is Barrister Sam Okoro

Please stay safe and bear in mind Covid-19 is real always stays 2MT
distance from people and always wash your hands and stay save,

Thanks
Miss, Molly Wharton
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Vanessa Beverly Hetrick <vanessaakinkaba2@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:11 pm

Vanessa Beverly Hetrick <vanessaakinkaba2@gmail.com> wrote:

Donation From Madam Beverly

How are you today, I am Mrs Van Beverly Hetrick, an aging widow. I am 78
years old suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in
a private hospital here in America, I have some funds I inherited from
my late loving husband Mr. Frank Hetrick, $3.8 million dollars which
he deposited in bank of America, and I need a very honest and God
fearing person that can use these funds for God's work and 15% out of
the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of
God.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work,
kindly reply to my email as soon as possible for more details.

Your Sister in the Lord.

Mrs Beverly
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia Shaw - mrssofiashaw75@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:36 pm

Dearest One,

Good day Please kindly be honest to me. My name is Mrs. Sofia Shaw, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities.As you know bad people in the world have spoil the image of good people.Please I don't want you to ignore this message.

I am 75 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago,immediately after the death of my husband.I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund. As i lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family.

I will inform you on how to share all, Please for further information contact me ASAP. I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

MRS SOFIA SHAW.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Joan Gates <jamesn169@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:27 am

Joan Gates <jamesn169@gmail.com> wrote:

My Dear Friend,

Greeting to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs. Joan Gates. from United Kingdom, married to Dr. James R. Gates who worked with Texaco Oil Company in USA before he died in a ghastly motor accident on his way to a Board meeting. My Husband and me were married but without any children. Since his death I decided not to re-marry and presently I am 69 Years old. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $16.5M. (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand
U.S. Dollars) with a Bank.

Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management just Wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authority to somebody to receive it on my behalf. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live so I think the best thing to do is to use the money for charity purposes. I want a person who is trustworthy that I will make the beneficiary of my late Husband's Fund deposited with the bank so that the person can get the money and utilize 70% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (They had squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before are around me I have been helping orphans orphanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Sudan , South Africa , Brazil , Spain , Austria,Germany and some Asian countries. I have been touched to the good work of humanity through you, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact details of the Bank. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.

May the good lord bless you -Amen,I await your urgent reply.

Regards,

Mrs. Joan Gates
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia Shaw - mrssofiashaw75@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Dearest,
Thanks for your mail, I acknowledged the receipt of your e-mail message you sent to me.Just to let you know that this is 100% real. I am very happy for the assistance you are going to render to donate this fund to the charity. It is only the Almighty God who will guide you in your efforts. Well this transaction is 100% risk free and will favor you if we work hand to hand.I got your details from where I WAS searching for a reliable partner that can handle this transaction,my spirit admits that you can handle it.

Moreover, before I will inform you on what to do, you have to give me a strong assurance that this money will be donated to the charity in your country. I live in the UK and I am in a hospital in SCOTLAND.

First of all, I will be very happy if you inform me of your capability in this transaction. And I would love to know the types of business are you doing in your country to enable me to know you will donate this fund to the charity. Meanwhile, I would love to know more details about you because I don't want somebody who will not be sincere to me but I strongly believe that you will never betray me in this transaction. I am in the hospital taking some medications. My Doctor said I have 8 weeks to live on this earth. I know with God all things are possible.
I will be very happy if you inform me about all these questions that I asked you to enable me to inform you what to do next. And all the necessary documents that back up this transaction are intact with me and before I will release them to you I have to be sure that you will assist me in this transaction.
Please send me your name, country, Occupation and your direct phone.
Waiting to hear from you. As soon as I hear from you, I will give you the contact of the banker who will handle this transaction.
This transaction will take 3 to 4 working days.Please pray for me I am still in the hospital taking medications.
Waiting to hear from you.
God bless you.
MRS SOFIA SHAW.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:40:20 +0200

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

juniordior76@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:53 pm

Interpals
junior_53368 Junior, 52 y.o.
Bétérou, Benin [Current City & Hometown]
Joined 11 minutes ago, profile updated 1 minute ago.
Good morning in the peace of Christ.

I know this message will come to you as a surprise, but the grace of God has guided me here, and I want you to read my message carefully and be blessed in the name of God. Every day that passes, I feel really bad. In fact, I suffer from coronavirus (Covid-19). The disease has reached a critical stage that has condemned me to certain death. I have an amount of €900,000 in my bank account in France with Banque POPULAIRE. Since my days are numbered due to my deterioration in my health, I would like to donate 900,000 euros to a reliable and honest person who can use it. Unfortunately, I don't have a family anymore. I have lost my husband and only daughter in an accident since 2009. So I have to donate 900,000 euros so that the state does not hold on to it after my death. I would like to know that my money is in state-owned hands and not in state hands.

For more information about the donation, please leave me a message to give you the contact from my lawyer:

God bless you!

Gmail: juniordior76@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Schröder - zbth001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:13 pm

Beloved in the lord

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth Schroder from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Schroder l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy oil business man who was running his oil,Gold/Diamond Business here in West Africa Nigeria. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it. I decided to donate the sum of $17,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave.

Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a private bank here in Africa(Standard Trust Bank Africa). Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address zbth001@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you.

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs. Elizabeth Schroder
Donor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 pm

My Beloved Friend In The Lord,

Am sorry for my late response to your email, l have red and understand your mail with the help of the nurse. I appreciate your responds and your concern towards my health. Am very happy that am trusting the money to you, just like you know that am currently in my sick bed please l want you to help me accomplish my last wish to the glory of God. l prayed and in my search the spirit of God directed me to you and told me that you are a trustworthy person who can help carry out my last wish to the glory of God.I shall be happier whether dead or live to see you help the less privilege with this money.

I believe that the events of this world have its own way of bringing people together for good,I want you to act according to my wish so that the Almighty's will shall be done. I want this fund to be used in the way of Almighty.

Even when my late husband was alive, he use to donate money, food items, cloths and other things to many charity organization all over the world he also transfer hug amount of money to many charity organization to many parts of the world and that is why he instructed me before he died that l should use the money to donate to any charity organization of my choice or better look for a trust wordy person that will use the money to help the poor, needy and the less privileged so that the word of God will be fulfilled and his soul shall rest in the peace of God

The total sum of the funds to be transferred to you is USD$17.500,000.00 in which 20% will be yours and 80% will be for the less privileged and the homeless people in the society.

I want you to know that I have given my full trust to you and your family. so please do not disappoint me. As you know that I am presently in the hospital on admission and my doctor says my condition is critical and that I have limited time to live, all I wish for now is to do something the lord will appreciate before I leave this earth of which I will like you to be a partaker so please pray for me and act according to my instructions so that even if I should die tomorrow, I will die a happy person,so please be by my side.

Meanwhile, l will like you to send some of your information like YOUR FULL NAME, HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER, OCCUPATION, AGE, RELIGION to enable me write out an Authorization Letter to the bank and instruct them to transfer the money to your bank account so that you will receive the money on my behalf. l will also forward to you the Authorization Letter as a prove to you.

Please don't forget to always put me in your prayers and less I forget I write you by the help of a Nurse.

Regards and remain bless,

Yours Sister in pain.

Mrs. Elizabeth Schroeder

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:43 pm

What we need is only your full name and address for processing of the payment release documents

Regards

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:05 pm

We only need your full name and address to process the payment release documents in your faovour, therefore send the information so that we can process the payment release documents

Deposit-Certificate-Stbank.jpg

Shroder statement Account.jpg

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mrs.innakhodorkovsky12@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:28 pm

IT'S ME MRS. INNA KHODORKOVSKY

DR. WEST PRIVATE MEDICAL
CENTER PETROVERIGSKY PER.10
101990 MOSCOW RUSSIAN FEDERATION

MY DEAR

I AM MRS.INNA KHODORKOVSKY WIFE TO LATE MR. MIKHAIL BORIS KHODORKOVSKY
OF BLESSED MEMORY WHO IS AN OIL EXPLORER IN SINGAPORE AND KUWAIT FOR
TWENTY FIVE YEARS AND FOUR MONTHS BEFORE HE DIED IN THE YEAR 2010. WE
WERE MARRIED FOR TWELVE YEARS WITHOUT A CHILD.

HE DIED AFTER A BRIEF ILLNESS THAT LASTED FOR ONLY FOUR DAYS AFTER HIS
DEATH I TOO HAVE BEEN BATTLING WITH BOTH CANCER AND FIBROID PROBLEMS.
WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS ALIVE HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $38,000,000 (THIRTY
EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) SOME WERE IN OVERSEAS. RECENTLY MY
DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT I HAVE ONLY SIX MONTHS TO LIVE DUE TO CANCER
PROBLEM, THOUGH WHAT DISTURBS ME MOST IS MY CANCER SICKNESS AND HAVING
KNOWN MY CONDITION I DECIDED TO DONATE THIS FUND TO EITHER A CHRISTIAN
OR MUSLIM ORGANIZATION OR A DEVOTED CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM INDIVIDUAL WHO
WILL UTILIZE THIS MONEY THE WAY I AM GOING TO INSTRUCT HEREIN.

I WANT THIS CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM ORGANIZATION OR INDIVIDUAL TO USE THIS
MONEY IN ALL SINCERITY TO FUND MOSQUE OR CHURCHES, ORPHANAGE, WIDOWS
AND GENERALLY PEOPLE IN NEED. I TOOK THIS DECISION BECAUSE I DON'T
HAVE ANY CHILD THAT WILL INHERIT THIS MONEY AND MY HUSBANDS RELATIVES
ARE SO SELFISH AND HAVE LOATHED THE REST OF MY LATE HUSBANDS
PROPERTIES. SO I DON'T WANT A SITUATION WHERE BY THIS MONEY WILL BE
USED IN WASTEFUL MANNER, HENCE THE REASONS FOR THIS BOLD DECISION.

I DON'T NEED ANY TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION IN THIS REGARD BECAUSE OF MY
HEALTH, AND ALSO BECAUSE OF THE PRESENCE OF MY HUSBAND'S RELATIVES
AROUND ME ALWAYS.

I DON' T WANT THEM TO KNOW ABOUT THIS DEVELOPMENT, AS SOON AS I
RECEIVE YOUR REPLY, I SHALL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT INFORMATION AND THE
COUNTRY IN OVERSEAS WHERE THE MONEY WAS DEPOSITED. I WILL ALSO ISSUE A
LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION TO YOU AUTHORIZING THEM TO RELEASE MY FUND TO
YOU. I WANT YOU AND THE CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM COMMUNITY WHERE YOU RESIDE
TO ALWAYS PRAY FOR ME. ANY DELAY IN YOUR REPLY WILL GIVE ROOM IN
SEARCHING FOR ANOTHER CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM ORGANIZATION OR A DEVOTED
MAN OF GOD FOR SAME PURPOSE.

THIS MONEY WILL BE USED TO OPEN A CHARITY ORGANIZATION IN MY NAME
WHICH WILL BE CALLED (INNA HOME) IN YOUR COUNTRY BUT WILL BE MANAGED
BY YOU. SECONDLY YOU WILL HELP TRANSFER ME TO A BETTER HOSPITAL IN
YOUR COUNTRY THAT IS STANDARD AND WELL EQUIPPED BECAUSE WERE I AM
PRESENTLY DON’T HAVE STANDARD EQUIPMENTS TO TREAT ME. YOU WILL DO THIS
WHEN YOU RECEIVE MY MONEY SO THAT I CAN SEE IF I WILL LIVE MORE DAYS.

I WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU WILL TAKE FROM THIS MONEY FOR YOUR OWN
PERSONAL USE AND THE REST WILL BE USED AS I HAVE INSTRUCTED.

TILL I HEAR FROM YOU, MY DREAMS WILL REST SQUARELY ON YOUR SHOULDERS.
I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE CERTIFICATE OF
DEPOSIT AS AT THE TIME OF DEPOSIT ALSO WITH THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF
WHERE THE FUND WAS DEPOSITED.

IF ALL I HAVE WRITTEN IS OK WITH YOU, SEND ACROSS TO ME THE FOLLOWING

(1) YOUR FULL NAMES

(2) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER

(3) AGE AND OCCUPATION

(4) MARITAL STATUS AND ADDRESS

FOR FURTHER PROCESSING TO RECEIVE MY FUND ON YOUR NAME. AS I READ FROM
YOU I WILL FEED YOU WITH MORE DETAILS PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR
REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS mrs.innakhodorkovsky12@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Inna Khodorkovsky - mrs.innakhodorkovsky12@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:12 pm

...... friendly takeover

Attention xxxxx xxxxxxx

Thanks for your mail,I am happy to hear from you because i am a
christian and i have the fear of God in me and after the death of my
late husband the family has been given you problem over they brother
properties and the money been deposited in the bank of Thailand.There
fore i really need you to assist me claim this money in your name
because i shall submit your name to the lawyer as the next of
kin.Please promise me that you will handle this money for me and use
it for the work of God in your country so here contact the Attorney on
this information.Attached my pic and my husband

Contact my Attorney on this information to assist you send your name
to the paying bank in Thailand with below information.

Name Attorney: Robert Franz
Email: attorney.robertfranz@gmail.com
Tel: :+66384639588

expecting your urgent reply.

MRS. INNA KHODORKOVSKY
Your in Christ.

..... IP shows Google
From: "Mrs.INNA KHODORKOVSKY" <mrs.innakhodorkovsky12@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 09:23:51 +0100

MY-PICTURE.jpg

MY-PICTURE-WITH-MY-LATE-HUSBAND.jpg ..... 07.08.2016; 05:47pm; Supra DC 7900

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Prescott - mrs.maryprescott@zoho.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:18 pm

Dear ,

I warmly greet you.

Please forgive me if my plea sounds a little strange or unbelievable to you. My family attorney who could have handled the process of executing my WILL & TESTAMENT on my behalf died early this year after a protracted illness. I therefore prayed fervently and by the special grace of GOD, I got your email ID from your country's guest book. I am Mrs. Mary Prescott, a native of United Kingdom, I am 58 years old. I am suffering from protracted cancer of the lungs which has also affected part of my brain cells due to complications. From all indication, my condition has deteriorated and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live for the next couple of months, because my condition has gotten to a critical and life threatening stage.

I was orphaned at the age of four and was raised in an orphanage. I was married to my late husband Engineer. Steve Prescott for twenty years without a child. STEVE had cardiovascular condition and died of cardiac arrest few years ago. I am a fervent Believer and a God fearing woman just like my late husband. Steve and I lived in Africa for over 18 years, where my husband a petrochemical engineer by profession worked and rose through the ranks to become an executive director with a multinational construction and oil servicing conglomerate, before his demise. He also established huge private investments that I assisted in managing.

Sequel to the unfortunate and shocking demise of my priceless husband, I decided as a rule not to re-marry. when my cancer ailment became terminal & more so because I do not have a next of kin to bequeath all that STEVE & I labored for, I sold off all our choice properties and other inherited belongings comprising of a shopping mall, a hotel, shares, bonds, jewelries and other valuable family treasures and deposited the proceeds amounting to USD$21,700,000.00 (TWENTY ONE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY) with a Bank. As I write, this fund is still deposited with the bank. The management of the bank just wrote me as the sole owner because of the unserviceable status of the fund and suggested to me in a 2 paragraph statement to issue a letter of authorization to someone who can manage the fund on my behalf because of my ill health and also threatened that the fund could be confiscated upon my failure to adhere to their Banking rules and regulations within a stipulated time frame.

I am presently at the intensive care unit of a London hospital, located at Fulham road in West London. It is the leading cancer treatment hospital in the world and I have been undergoing treatment there for late-stage terminal cancer of the lungs. I am computer literate and was fortunate enough to have my personal laptop with me, hence I am writing from my sick bed. I rarely talk; my doctors told me that I have only few months to live, unless there is a divine intervention. It is my last WISH therefore to see that 90% of this fund is invested in any charitable organization of your choice and administered as you may deem fit, especially to the orphanage homes and homes for destitute and the mentally retarded. You can also extend some part of the funds to churches and mosques and to those struck by natural disaster, if you wish. 10% of the fund could also be expended on cost of administration of LAST WILL & TESTAMENT and also on logistic support and other sundry arrangements that you may requires to in administering the fund.

I crave your indulgence as a God fearing individual and as someone who cares for the less-privileged as much as I do, to take it upon yourself and use this fund for the above mentioned purposes, I took this painstaking decision in other to help humanity in my little capacity before I rest in peace in the bosom of GOD almighty. According to my physicians my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply and personal information as listed below, I shall give you the official contact of the bank officials, to enable you contact the Bank without delays. I will also issue you with a letter of authorization, so that my bankers will recognize your status as the new beneficiary of the fund.

The letter of authorization will further prove that you are the new beneficiary of my ESTATE, WILL & TESTAMENT. The funds have an open beneficiary mandate and as such, it is whom I authorize or appoint to act on my behalf that the Bank will recognize and release the funds to. Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but will rather give my bequest continued existence.

Send the information in this order:

(1) Your full names:................................
(2) Personal or official contact address:................................
(3) Home or Office phone#:..............................Cellphone#:................................Fax:............................
(5) Occupation:................................
(6) Sex/Marital status:................................
(7) Private E-mail Address:................................

I am awaiting your kind response while craving your appreciation of my present predicament.

Your friend in Christ,
Mrs. Mary Prescott
(London United Kingdom)
E-mail: womanoffaith4real@zoho.com

Return to “Other types of African scams”