It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 36 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 pm

Hello, Are you still alive? If yes reply immediately,

I have received the cheque from the bank three days ago as we agreed. I kept the cheque with my secretary Ms Elif Ahmet in Turkey as we discussed contact her immediately to send you the cheque or transfer it to you through bank to bank transfer.
Please contact/mail my secretary immediately to send the cheque which contents Ђ4,500,000.00 Euros (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros Only) to you as i said. I am in Columbia now for business, I kept $4.5 Million cheque with her and will send you the rest of your money after my business trip here.

I send you so many mails but all bounced back. So contact/email her with below email address for her to send you the cheque immediately. ( mselifahmet@gmail.com ) , send her your NAME ,Telephone number and complete address for safe delivery/transfer of your cheque which contents Ђ4.5 Million Euros to you.

Thanks and do let me know when you receive the cheque from from my secretary.
Best Regards,
Dr.Abdul Mirac
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alfieri Morgan - mralfieri.morgan@aol.jp

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Compliments of the season,

Please accept my apologies for writing you a surprise letter.

I am Mr.Alfieri Morgan, an accounts Manager with an investment bank here in Burkina Faso.

I have a very important business that i want to discuss with you.

There is a draft account opened in my firm by a long-time client of our bank and I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund (8.5 Million US Dollars) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars of one of my Bank's client Mr. Bao Zhi a Chinese citizen and Business Merchant in Africa who died along with his entire family in a ghastly car accident here in June 2011 and since then no claim has been placed on his bank account balance.

I want to transfer these funds out of this country to your bank account to invest this funds and introduce you to our bank for this Transaction. You shall present yourself as the Business associate and caretaker to the late BAO ZHI and his properties. All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.

Furthermore i will advise that you keep this as a (TOP SECRET) only between the two of us.
As for your Benefits, 40% of this money will be for you as my foreign partner and for your cooperation in this transaction, 50% will be for me while 10% is for the establishment of a foundation in the name of Late BAO ZHI for the less privileged and Orphans in your country.

If you agree and you are interested in my proposals then further details of the Transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your email and willingness for a successful transfer.

Kindly contact me back through my private email address; mralfieri1@yandex.com

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Alfieri Morgan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Horace Scott - pe.gysin@hispeed.ch

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Tulsa International Airport Oklahoma, OK
Address: 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa,
OK 74115, United States

Good Day,

Sorry for the delay in sending this message, We were checking over some files and packages in the office and we discover an ATM CARD which was addressed on your name, (I think it is a winning funds) I believe you can remember a dealing that has to do with some cooperate body or individual about this said funds to be deliver to you through an (ATM CARD) but I do not have any idea why it was on hold at our Airport up-to-date.

So we contacted the Authorities and they asked us to get in contact with Senator James Lankford, to get an approval to figure out what was in the package, After checking over the ATM CARD, we discover a total sum of $5.5,000.000 ($5.5 Million USD) through the router figurative machine who check on balance through the number on a ATM CARD, so we report back to the Senator James Lankford, and we were asked to deliver the package to you from this office. (Senator. James Lankford, Suite 1210 Oklahoma City, OK 73118 ) We need you to reconfirm your full name and Home address and telephone, if show as it is on the package we have here. If you want it to be delivered to you immediately, it will cost you just $275 which is the charges for the insurance certificate and delivery of the ATM CARD meanwhile your funds is save with our securities service so please have that in mind. Below is the payment information, payment should be made via money gram or western union and also send us your address!

Recievers Name:
address is : Oklahoma, OK 73121 USA.
Amount: $275usd

The information above is where the ATM CARD was stopped at Tulsa International Airport Oklahoma, OK. we can be reach
Tell:+1(318) 734-6506

THIS MAIL IS NOT A SPAM OR SCAM MESSAGE, WE CAN DELIVER YOUR FUNDS TOMORROW IF WE RECEIVED REPLY FROM YOU, I HAVE INCLUDED MY NAME AND MY SSN FOR YOUR DEALING WITH AND FOCUS ON GETTING YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THE STATES, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOT TO DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO NO ONE OR ELSE TERMINATION FROM THE HOUSE OF SENATE WILL PENETRATE ON YOUR FUNDS DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON TO FIND OUT WHAT THIS IS, SO NO MISTAKE OF SUCH WILL BE TOLERATED.

MR HORACE SCOTT
In charge oF the ATM CARD.
Email: service_c67@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Horace Scott - customs.ad.min_service@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 pm

Tulsa International Airport Oklahoma, OK
Address: 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa,
OK 74115, United States

Hello: xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your quick responds, We discovered your ATM CARD which contain $5.5 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS. and, in order to deliver to your address, You should let us know if you can be able to send the fee via Money-Gram, that will be easy for us to complete the delivery of your ATM Card today.

So the payment of $275 is for the insurance and delivery charges of your ATM Card which you where directed to send as soon as possible and get back to us with the payment information. Please you should know that we do not have time to delay so if you are to proceed with us, you have to cooperate with us urgently.

Get back to us immediately for the delivery of your ATM CARD. Meanwhile your funds are saved with our securities service so please have that in mind.

Here is the Information for you to make the payment to the agent location for your delivery today.

Receivers Name: MR HORACE SCOTT
address is : Oklahoma, OK 73121 USA.
Amount: $275usd

Thank you for your co-operation. We shall send you attachment copy of the approval document discovered with your ATM parcel and my ID and the copy of your Card attached for identification purposes.once we hear from you with your international passport to be sure of whom we are dealing with.

We shall look forward to hear from you to further your delivery today.

MR HORACE SCOTT
Incharge oF the ATM CARD.
Email: service_c67@yahoo.com

YOUR_ATM_CARD.jpg

MR._HORACE_SCOTT.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael Tudon Jr. - ubabankbenintransfer@seznam.cz

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:30 pm

ATTN: My Dear

Good news,The BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION and THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT has
verified and discovered that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed
by corrupt officials who are trying to divert your fund of $4.5 million
into their private accounts. Therefore we have obtained an irrevocable
payment guarantee on your Payment with WORLD Bank to make your payment
through our new ATM VISA CARD system which you can use to withdraw your
money in any ATM MACHINE around your area.

So we are hereby inviting you to our office to pick up your ATM VISA CARD
but if you cannot be able to come down here in our office in person be
informed that you are going to pay for shipping fee of your ATM visa CARD,
so if you are unable to come down here then you are required to update us
so that we will proceed with the necessary arrangement for the delivery of
your ATM VISA CARD.

As of now be informed that all arrangement has been done and the ATM VISA
CARD has been in your name, but to RE-ACTIVATE the ATM Card you have to
forward your current information as requested below to the ATM DEPARTMENT
of the bank for the ATM Card re-activation, then we will send you the ATM
CARD for your immediate use.

Here are the information you have to forward to the bank:
1. Your Full Names:______
2. Postal Address:_______
3. Direct Cell Numbers:_______
4. E-mail Address:________
5. Sex:_____
6. Age:_____
7. Occupation:________
8.Nationality:________

CONTACT PERSON:DR.MIKE PHLIP
Director Atm Department UBA Bank Plc
Nigerian.
E-mail: ubabankbenintransfer@seznam.cz

Mr.Michael Tudon Jr

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aggha Justin Yak - msagghajustineyak@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:12 pm

My Dearest one,

My name is Aggha Justin Yak, 24years old originated from Sudan. I decide to contact you after my prayers, I really want to have a good relationship with you. I am presently residing in one of the West African country where I am living as a refugee in a camp, I need your urgent help for a transfer of Eleven million five hundred thousand dollars ($ 11.5 million). PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS AT (msagghajustineyak@gmail.com) I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,
Miss Aggha Justin Yak

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Allin - maryallin2009@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:30 pm

maryallin11
- ID: 253055
- 63 y/o female (1955 - April - 4)
- Abidjan, Cote Divoire
- English, French
- business
- Have no children

Hello Dear How are you? My Name is Mrs. Mary Allin .

I am from United States of America but living in Cote D, ivoire West Africa. I am a senior bank assistant Director. I want us to do a genuine legal transaction business and this business I want both of us to do involved a big amount of money and after we finish the business you will get enough money and I will also get enough money;

therefore if you are interested to do the genuine business with me kindly get back to me so that i will tell you the kind of business i want us to do. This is my email address . please contact me back to my private email; maryallin2009@gmail.com

maryallin2009@gmail.com

I am waiting for your urgent reply .

Mrs. Mary Allin .'

Date: 2018-09-20 17:45:25

.... RPO is Judy Cloud, Victim of Skin cancer
.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3478082/THIS-skin-cancer-looks-like-Woman-shows-damaging-effects-sunbeds-shocking-pictures-27-000-surgery.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Donald D. Adams - fedexcourierservicep@live.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:36 pm

From Mr. Donald. D. Adams.
Phone Number:(769) 3075614
Diplomatic Agent FedEx Express
Courier Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.
Address 01 BP 1874 Cotonun 01, Benin Republic.

Good Day My Dear Beneficiary,

I WROTE BELOW MASSAGE TO YOU NOT KNOWING THAT IT WAS ONLY SENT TO THE COMPANY.

How are you today together with your family, am Mr. Donald D. Adams, courier diplomatic agent from FedEx Express Courier Company, Continuo, Benin Republic. I have a consignment registered in your name and due to be delivered to you. I was mandated to deliver the consignment to your door post and I am currently at the San Diego International Airport 3225 North Harbor Drive, San Diego California, United State Of America, This delivery has taken me a lot of stress while i was told that it will take me only 3 days. The way USA airport security inspects consignment shipped out of French Country is not well pleased. I am having a little problem here with San Diego International Airport HOMELAND SECURITY, intercepting the consignment with regards to the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD CLEARANCE which is delaying my coming to the above address you supplied me to make the delivery to your doorstep. They persisted I must provide the Clean Bill Of Record Clearance before i will be allow to connect my flight to your nearest airport in your city.

I presented the Anti-Drug certificate, Yellow Tag and Insurance certificate, even the Ownership Certificate, but they refused. I asked the man in charge Mr.Mark David the reason of all this delay because the entire necessary documents is complete and this package has been on transits in PARIS FRANCE and the authority over there did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer than its illegal to enter the country with the Unknown consignment without the CLEAN BILL OF RECORD otherwise they will inspect the consignment since is sending from individual to individual. I don't have any means to contact you when i arrived this airport San Diego International Airport, and my only means to communicate with you orally, is through phone-boot but i could not due to the pressure they are giving me and i was told not to keep away from this consignment till it handed over to you.

At the moment I have negotiated with the US Customs Authority to allow me in with the consignment but they refused. They now directed me to contact the origin of the consignment to get the clearance and i try to call you on phone yesterday my dear and your phone number is going ans I have also contacted USA EMBASSY BENIN and through the help of a customs officer Mr.Peter Fowler,they said that it will cost sum of $85.00.Now is almost 11:55 am while your nearest airport flight will be taking off by 05: 30 pm and i don't want to make this delivery late tonight, And please note that the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES will enable me to get through customs at San Diego International Airport, then i will connect my flight to your nearest airport in your city, and you free to call me with this number any time you need to talk to me, here is my contact telephone number below;(769) 3075614 please my dear try all you can to see that you send the needed fee as soon as possible because that is the only thing holding me as off now to be at your doorstep together with your consignment. Meanwhile; Go ahead and reconfirm the following information's below so that i can deliver your consignment box to you today without any further delay.

NAME: = = = = = = = = = =
ADDRESS: = = = = = = = = =
MOBILE NO.:= = = = = = = = =
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:= = = = =
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION := = = = = =

Therefore; kindly go ahead and send the needed fee of $85.00.To BENIN REPUBLIC Immediately through Money gram with the name below so that they can obtain the required CLEAN BILL OF RECORD to enable me board my flight to come over to your house and hand over your consignment to you as the real owner of it, Meanwhile; send the little fee to our office in Benin Republic through Money gram money transfer with the information’s below:

HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND THE NEEDED FEE WITH THE NAME OF COMPANY'S CASHIER’S BELOW:

Receiver:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . EMMA OZO
Country. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Benin Republic
City. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Cotonou
Question. . . . . . . . . . . . . . In God
Answer. . . . . . . . . . . . . We Trust
Amount. . . . . . . . . .$85
Sender's Full Name:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sender's Full Address:. . . . . . . . . . . .
Direct Phone Number:. . . . . . . . . . . . .
MTCN:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Send the MTCN via Email below, fedexcourierservicep@live.com ) or call Rev Dr Mathew Godwin (Director) General of FedEx Express Courier Company,

+229-96-192-201, to enable them pick it up and obtain the paper and get it fax to me on this fax number, (769) 3075614 .I will be forwarding this email to the company. To avoid any delay, once you get the money send kindly Email me on ( fedexcourierservicep@live.com ) and let me know through the phone call, and try to call me with this phone number below; (769) 3075614 as soon as you update them about the needed certificate.

Please don't delay because i don't have enough time to be delay. Send across the $85.00.To our office in Benin as soon as possible to enable me arrange the CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES of the consignment as to assure that the delivery is completed a.s.a. . .p.I'm waiting for your urgent response along with your payment information to complete this delivery.

Best Regards And Remain Blessed.
From Mr. Donald. D. Adams.
Phone Number;(769) 3075614
Diplomatic Agent FedEx Express
Courier Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.
Address 01 BP 1874 Cotonun 01, Benin Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari - vicepresidentofnigeriang234@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:43 pm

PRESIDENCY
FROM THE DESK OF
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR.
TEL: 234 8098934557
TEL: 234-8068609049
EMAIL,presidentofnigeria58@gmail.com

CHANGES OF BENEFICIARY

ATTENTION:Sir/Madam

This is the second time we are notifying you about this said fund. We
hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. John T. Kehoe
U.S.A of California, with an application to receive your Award Payment
of $32,000.000.00.on your behalf from this office .Please as a matter
of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and
inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.

This morning Mr. John T. Kehoe came to the office claiming that you
have instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf
with some representatives.

I have ask them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any
power of an attorney from you which will proof that you thoroughly
send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine
this people are to you.
1. Did you instruct one Mr. John T. Kehoe of 122 Fitch Way,
Sacramento, Ca. 95864. whose information's is below, to claim and
receive the payment on your behalf?
2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favor thereby making
him the current beneficiary with the following account details:
Account Name: Mr. John T. Kehoe Group Ltd,
A/C #004792442195
Bank Name: Bank Of America
Swift Code: 111000025.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office
with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. John
T. Kehoe to come for the claim of your fund worth of $32,000.000.00.
NOTE: your full name and telephone number is needed for easy
communications.

THE STATED BELOW INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR SWIFT PROCESSING OF THIS
PAYMENT

1. YOUR NAME:...
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS:..
3. YOUR TELEPHONE....
4. AGE........
5. SEX:....................................
6. YOUR OCCUPATION ...............
7. YOUR VALID ACCOUNT DETAILS:............
8. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY............

For your information we have three mode of payment .
1 , Bank to bank transfer.
2, ATM CARD
3, Through our cash payment center here in London

We wait for your call on 234 8098934557 OR 234-8068609049 via email,
presidentofnigeria58@gmail.com and urgent respond to this office
so that you will be giving an immediate Response.

Yours sincerely,
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR.
PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
DIRECT TELEPHONE
TEL :234 8098934557

Note:PLEASE CALL ME ON 234 8098934557 OR 234-8068609049 AND
RECONFIRM YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER OR TEXT ME

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

António Guterres - pe.gysin@hispeed.ch

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Attn: Beneficiary.

We write in regards to your delayed Contract/Inheritance Funds in the sum of Eight Million Five Hundred United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00) which you are yet to receive as a result of your inability to raise the required fee(s) to conclude your Transaction.

The United Nations has decided to proffer a solution that will make it easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their Funds. We understood that some Fees are required in order process and Transfer your Funds into your Account. We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not have these required fees.

We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two (2) or three (3) installments. In this case, Beneficiaries will no longer be required to pay the fee at once but part of it depending on the number of installments such Beneficiary will like his/her Funds to be released to him/her.

Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred to your account by installments payment,(ATM & Wire transfer) so that once the first payments enters into your account you can then use money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining balance, once the first installments enters into your account withdrawal from your account to ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC. Online transfer procedure.

The ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC, which is now in charge of your Payment has agreed to give the Beneficiaries the option of receiving their Funds at once, in two or three installments. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address.

It is a pity that, because of a peanut that was required of you to pay to enable your acclaimed fund payment legal documents to be release to you to enhance and expedite the successful conclusion of your long awaiting contractual/inheritance fund within a frame work of 48hrs made you to stop communication.

What a shame and embarrassment? If actually, you have spent money to execute this contract and have spent money in the hands of the fraudsters and impostors without achieving your goal in receiving this fund, what stops you from giving out one chance benefit of doubt and sacrifice with this token fee to see your fund payment successfully completed?

This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive part of their Funds with which such beneficiary can upset the remaining fee and receive his/her complete Funds.

To break this down:

One Hundred Dollars ($100) fee will facilitate the release of One Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000.00) only. Two Hundred Dollars ($200) fee will facilitate the release of Two Million United States Dollars (US$2,000,000.00) only.

Three Hundred Dollars ($300) fee which is the total fee will facilitate the release of your Full Contract/inheritance Funds in the sum of Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$8,500,000.00).

However, Feel free to inform us how much you can raise should you cannot afford any of the above Mentioned installment so as for us to talk to the Bank to know how much out of your Funds they could release to you with the amount you can come up with.

This is the best the United Nations can do for you and you are advised to take advantage of this opportunity. Kindly, Get back to me immediately with your option so that i will forward you the contact person at the paying Bank in ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC. to indicate
your preferred option.

Contact Person: Mr. Jibril J. Aku
Email: cu5tomer.service@yandex.com
Contact Telephone: 23481-8090-2210

NOTE: Do not be shy to indicate the amount you have in hands (no proper-amount is so small to trigger installments-payment base on our discussion with the Bank) so that the first payment will move to your account for you to confirm the existence of the fund before your proceed for the balance.

Best Regards.

From Mr. António Guterres.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nelson Frank - nelson_frank42@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Attn package Beneficiary

Please, this is to inform you regarding the delivery of your
fund,from the DHL international diplomat agent Mr.nelson frank,he
need your information to complete the delivery of your package
consignment box with him,Worth's $16.2million dollars,with the help of
Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court, so you Are
advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the agent Right
now as he is currently at JFK International Airport in New York right
now, please make sure you take care of him and understand that he is
not a Citizen of you country thanks.his Name: Mr.nelson frank,+1-9172595498 please note that he don't know the

content of the
package.

1 Your Full Name:
2 Mobile Phone Number:
3 Current Home Address:
4 Fax Number:
5 Country:
6 City:
7 Nearest Airport:

SINCERELY

Dr.CHARLES BROWN
Thanks

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brian Thomas Moynihan - bank_office.1@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:12 pm

Bank Of America®
Corporate Office Headquarters
100 N.Tryon St Charlotte,
NC 28255 United States Of America.
Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/011
Working Hours: Monday-Friday-9AM–4PM

TRANSFER UPDATE OF YOUR $27,000,000.00 ( TWENTY SEVEN MILLION UNITED
STATE DOLLARS )

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to alert you that we received your inheritance fund worth the
sum of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars )
from the Federal Government of Nigeria in Africa through Central Bank
Of Nigeria (CBN) for your immediate payment. You are informed to
quickly respond back to this Bank today and provide or reconfirm to us
your personal information such as your Full Name, Location home
address, Private Telephone Numbers and your Banking account details
where you will desire to receive your fund for an accurate transfer of
your fund into your account, Thank you for your kind understanding as
we look forward to hear from you today.

Regards,
Brian Thomas Moynihan,
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Bank Of America®

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marcus Adedayo - marcusadedayo1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:54 pm

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE: +234 814-340-0417

Greetings,

On behalf of the board and management of International Monetary Funds (IMF). In conjunction with
African Union (A.U) has directed us to pay you five
Million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($5.500, 000.00) in
Cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery.

We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of African Union (A.U) United Nations (UN),European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

Note: You have to stop communicating with the impostors right now and you have to stop sending money to them and stop responding to their emails, we are acting according to the Directive from UN, FBI, HLS, so any email you send to them will be monitored.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been
Mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Kindly forward your home address and direct phone number to this email: marcusadedayo1@gmail.com

Regards,

Mr. Marcus Adedayo
Chief Operating Officer
United bank of Africa. (U.B.A)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Mike - mrjamesmike8587@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Attention: BENEFICIARY ,

I'm Diplomatic Agent Mr James Mike I have been trying to reach you over hours mow, am currently in Washington Dulles International Airport USA with your ATM MASTER CARD $18.5 Million Dollars which I have been instructed by I.C Express Courier Company to be delivered to you. Please try as much as you can to reach me via my contact:TEST MESSAGE OR CALL +1 (206)451-5497 Email:(mrjamesmike8587@gmail.com )
This is a Compensation funds from Empowerment Program run by United State Government or from IMF and United Nations all are being settled it was discovered that your awarded United Nations Empowerment fund worth $18,500,000.00 USD in BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) has not been released but United State Government has ordered the
BANK OF AFRICA to release your fund with immediate affect your fund has been loaded in the ATM MASTER CARD to enable you claim your fund at any ATM MACHINE around you

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm your information to avoid

delivery to the wrong person;
1Your Full Name
2Your Delivery Address
3Your Contact Telephone Number
4Your Occupation
5Your Identification (Passport number or ID Card number)

Try and reach me via my email so i can proceed to your home and make my delivery as soon as possible However, we cannot quote its content to you via email for privacy reasons.
We understand that the content of your package a consignment box worth ($18.500, 000.00USD) eighteen million five hundred thousand US Dollars. Furthermore, be informed that delivery will be made to your doorstep. Please bear in mind that your valid ID CARD must be presented to me on my arrival before release will be done to you.
To ensure safety please don’t ever mention this transaction to anybody no matter how close or trusted you think the person might be to you to avoid jeopardizing this transaction until you have received your ATM Master Card.

Yours Faithfully,
Diplomat Mr Mr James Mike

Call or text +1 (206)451-5497
(mrjamesmike8587@gmail.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James Mike - mrjamesmike8587@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:57 pm

.... immediately his answer :applause: :applause: :applause:

... Passport was already used in 5 other Scams here under different Names.

Return to “Other types of African scams”