It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 36 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie Leach - julieleach65@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:38 pm

Dear Beloved

My name is Julie Leach, i am 53 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.
Please follow the News Link below for more info;

abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Julie Leach.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Julie Leach - julieleach65@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Steven Mnuchin - servicetreasurydept@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:42 pm

U.S. Department of the Treasury 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington,DC 20220

This is to bring to your notice that the US Department of the Treasury
in affiliation with the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") has
been authorized in their Sanction Programs to compensate 1,000 scam
victims who has being a victim of internet scam.The US Department of
the Treasury has decided to pay you $250,000.00 USD(Two Hundred and
Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) each in order to restore the
global economy to the enviable standard of respectability. So if your
are one of the victim kindly contact us via Our email
(servicetreasurydept@outlook.com ) for the release of your $250,000.00 USD
compensation fund,
You are advised to provide us with the under listed information for
verification,Your E-mail address was generated through the computer
ballot system as one of the selected victim to receive this
compensation.

1)Full Names
2)Home Address
3)Nationality:
4)Age
5)Sex
6)Occupation
7)Phone Number.
8)Amount you lost
9)Valid Passport or D/L

Waiting to hear from you guys soon.
Thanks
Steven Mnuchin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Tunde Mark - tunde.m4@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Attention:

This is to bring to your notice that we delegated from the United
Nation en-conjunction with the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari
have been approved to pay 150 scam victims $1.5m (ONE MILLION FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLAR) each.

You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed
victims to be paid this amount, get back to us as soon as possible for
the immediate payments of your $1,5m compensations funds.

On this faithful recommendations, we want you to know that during the
last U.N. meetings held at United State of America, it was alarmed so
much by the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various
individuals to the Nigerian scams artists operating in syndicates all
over the world today.

In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Delegate is now paying 150 victims
of this operators $1,5m each in accordance with the U.N.
recommendations.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the
payments are to be supervised by the President Officials and United
Nations Auditing Department according to the number of applicants at
hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from
the United States, we still have more 36 left to be paid the
compensations of $1,5m each.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was
arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby
warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any
reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of
the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended.

Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application
as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You can receive your compensations payments via any of this options
you Choose, DRAFT/ATM CARD or WIRE TRANSFERS. I shall feed you with
further modalities as soon as I hear from you and know that the only
payment you would make is our processing fee of USD$109.

Yours Sincerely.
Rev.Tunde Mark.
E-Mail: tunde.m4@gmail.com
Appointed by the Nigeria President under the UN Payment Officer

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Paul Crowell - crowellpaul554@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania
One Terminal Drive, Middle town,
PA 17057, Pennsylvania USA

Hello Good Friend

Your Abandoned Package For Delivery

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job,so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am Mr.Paul Crowell, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) here at the Harrisburg International Airport, Pennsylvania USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. please get back to me via my private Email:( paulcrowell65@gmail.com ) for further directives.

Thanks,

Paul Crowell

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania
One Terminal Drive, Middle town.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Wesley - wesleyintergratedkenneth@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Attn: My Friend I am Mr Kenneth Wesley, Chief Inspection Agent United Nations Inspection Unit at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Tx, USA, On routine investigation, I discovered this forfeited consignment with your name on the bill of entry. On an extensive inspection the Value of the cash stuffed consignment was not declared but assumed approximately $8.5 Million USD. The Consignment was forfeited because of false declaration by the Consignee and the delivery officers' inability to pay the Non Inspection fee (NI). The Consignment was originally declared as personal effect while the real content is cash money. Call me or sms text +1 936-666-4527 or email me now if you are still interested in receiving your consignment boxes. Regards, Mr Kenneth Wesley Inspection Agent

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dolye Robison - hfcbank80@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:04 pm

My name is Mr Dolye Robison I"m the new Managing Director of the HFC Bank west Africa Ghana I am originally from Texas world bank department of swift transfer.I was transferred here because of the poor bankers and banking system.I am contacting you in regards to Your file that was submitted on my desk concerning your fund which has been pending in our bank due to lack of legal transfer process. After accessing all information with the research team, all confirmation were legally amended. The fund was successfully approved for transfer to you as the rightful beneficiary of the fund 40,000,000 00 usd through an online banking /telephone banking or swift transfer and all information has been programmed in the system for transfer signal to carry out.all verification code will be reactivated for successful transfer to your nominated bank account by yourself.

We wait for your immediate reply. Stay bless.

Best Regard
Mr Dolye Robison
Managing Director

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mooremccall2@gmail.com & 985-287-3091 & w_union.transfer@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 am

Mrs.Yildiz Gabriele
<w_union.transfer@yahoo.com> wrote:
(ATM Card Benefactor), Attention please

This letter is coming to you sequel to your unclaimed delivery ATM Card package ,Our diplomats is successful arrived at (Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport 5 via IATA Airways flight no.BA297 from Cadjehoun International Airport Benin city sometime ago), With Your ATM master card parcel Worth $8 Million Dollars seal package. The package with registration no,#: CT8100AF has to be cleared by the USA customs and is 100% legitimate. The agency, attached to the airport, TNT express delivery (TNT) who delivered your package to your address have just return the package to custom storage facility at the Dallas Airport, due to incomplete address.

CONTACT;( Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport ) TNT Express Agent. Delivery of your package .

Agent name;(Mr.Moore McCall )
Text him :Tel (985)287-3091 or email ( mooremccall2@gmail.com )

1. Full Name: ____________________________
2. Address: ______________________________
3. Nationality: ____________Sex___________
4. Age: ____________Date of Birth: ________
5. Occupation: ___________________________
6. Phone:_____________________
7. A Copy of Your Identification: ________________
8. Private Email Address:________________

Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily.You should finalize the procedure for the pick up of your master card with him and do remember to reconfirm your Current Contact Address \phone in case if there is any change to avoid wrong delivery, endeavor to let us know immediately you received your Package, thank you for your patience and patronage.

Yours in Service
Mrs.Yildiz Gabriele
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Daniel William - mrdanielwilliam4@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:06 pm

Attn: Online Beneficiary,

Your details information has been received and confirmed with what we have in our database before we proceed to set up your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, we want to bring to your notice the simple procedure to achieve this aim with our bank under my supervision. First and foremost the origin of funds has previously advised in my initial e-mail was from the United Nation Organization on unpaid payments from deposit funds from Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. Your name and contact information was retrieved from the short listed data on the file of the United Nation Organization.

If you try to recollect, you would remember conducted some businesses in either of the mentioned three tier regions (Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe) and the purpose of selection was randomly made by the United Nation Organization. Our bank stands out from all the presently distressed banks in United State and Northern America to enable the payment of your overdue transaction that has been pending for the past several years released.

I want you to clearly understand that, I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI, Homeland Securities of States and United Nation Organization in particular. Moreover, I am not here to play any kind of joke with you. The clearances from Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury Department to enable your online Transfer go smoothly has been issue to our Bank.

Meanwhile, you have to clearly understand that, before we can set up a new Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account for you here in our bank, the activation fee must be paid by you and it will reflect in our database and your original account which was instructed from united nation will be activated.

You have to send the sum of $75 usd dollars i TUNES card to activate your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, this payment will be credited to your Online account before we can fully remit the amount value of US$27,000.000.00 United States Dollars This is why it is important that we first of all receive the Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account Activation fee in our bank, which in turn would record and file the payment of $75 usd dollars i tunes card and forward the information to our headquarters here in USA.

Then the funds would be received, in TUNES registered into the system and once it is sighted, then an instruction would be issued out to that effect and the documentation would be formally presented to Federal Reserve Bank just as described in my most recent correspondence with you explaining.

Please, if you cannot afford to pay this US$75 i TUNES card don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision. Once your bye the $75 usd dollars i tunes card make sure your send the Copy of the $75 usd dollars i tunes card here in Our Mail Address Okay,

Thanks
Regards

Mr. Daniel William,
Email: Address [mrdanielwilliam4@gmail.com]

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kenneth Wesley - wesleyintergratedkenneth@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 pm

Attn: My Friend I am Mr Kenneth Wesley, Chief Inspection Agent United Nations Inspection Unit at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Tx, USA, On routine investigation, I discovered this forfeited consignment with your name on the bill of entry. On an extensive inspection the Value of the cash stuffed consignment was not declared but assumed approximately $8.5 Million USD. The Consignment was forfeited because of false declaration by the Consignee and the delivery officers' inability to pay the Non Inspection fee (NI). The Consignment was originally declared as personal effect while the real content is cash money. Call me or sms text +1-469-712-5160, +1-972-750-3020 or email me now if you are still interested in receiving your consignment boxes. Regards, Mr Kenneth Wesley Inspection Agent

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Femi Bolayemi - adm099609060@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:38 pm

Senior Special Adviser
To the President on Contract Matters
Email: adm099609060@gmail.com
Direct Number: +2347017800543
Office Number; +2347017800534
E-Fax Line: +448435622806

Attention:

Sir,

I am Dr. Femi Bolayemi, The Senior Special Adviser to the President on
Contract/Foreign Payment Matters, I am contacting you base on the
report received from the appointed paying Bank, regarding your
payment as approved by the concerned Ministries and all the effort you
have made to receive this payment which has not been successful due
to some Reports and Petitions written against this claim by some group
of people who claimed be your Colleagues base on that, some hours
meeting was held on Friday between the Presidency,Senate, Contract
Award Committee,The New appointed NNPC Directors and Paying Bank
concerning this delay in your payment, Now because of the Financial
problem all over, this committee has agreed and approved funds to be
pay to every contractor/next of kinds, base on this agreement by this
committee I was directed to inform you that your payment is again
re-approved.

But my office is having problem in having correct details due to
some of your information is
no longer correct and complete as your Colleagues has made some effort
to play smart on this files and that has been making this transfer
difficult, therefore to avoid making transfer to a wrong Bank account
you are advised to report back to this office with the following
information, Your Original Bank Account coordinates,
Contract/Inheritance Amount, Your address/telephone Number and copy of
your ID CARD to enable us release the payment as approved by this
Committee.

However if you fail to provide us with the required information within
48 hrs you will not have Nigeria Government to blame As sketches and
release codes to effect this transfer has been made available by the
concerned Authorities.

Thank you for your cooperation as I look forward to your mail.

Dr. Femi Bolayemi
Senior Special Adviser to Mr. President on Contract Matters
Email: adm099609060@gmail.com
Direct Number: +2347017800543
Office Number; +2347017800534
E-Fax Line: +448435622806

Ming.OnMongo
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 36 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby Ming.OnMongo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:19 pm

Oh, that's nuthin'.... mine came directly from none other than VP MIKE PENCE! :roll: :)

On Mar 18, 2019, at 1:17 PM, Mr Mike Pence <whitehouse@grace.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:

SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.....OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your (ATM)card brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white
house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM card worth twenty million united states dollars $20,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR Sam Frank from the FBI office.
send the information immediately to our Email for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10.Marital Status :

Accept my hearty congratulation again

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
James Terry phone Number who is to deliver your ATM card text only, +1(940 226 6493)
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jacques Tshabalala - engineersmithcarlos@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:27 pm

Are you the correct owner of this email address? If yes then be Glad that we received an instruction from UN/IMF, to credit your account with the sum of $750,000.00 United States Dollars, kindly Contact remittance Bank through below details for more information.

Contact Person:Lungisa Fuzile
Email: info-standardbank@secretary.net
Telephone:+27 (0)218202419
Address: 5 Simmonds St, Selby, Johannesburg, 2001

Regards
Mr. Jacques Tshabalala

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jose Morgan - josemorgan121@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:21 pm

THE US DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
Debt Management Services (DMS)
Bureau of the Fiscal Service.

Attention: Valued Fund Beneficiary,

As a matter of urgency, we wish to know if you are the original owner of this email account which this message is being sent to. We do have some details of yours but we want to be sure that you are the one who owns and access this email account, we ask because of the sensitivity of the information we are about to furnish you with; it regards the payment of huge compensation sum which is due to the owner of the email address receiving this message.

For us to be sure about the ownership this email, we ask that you provide your details so we can cross-check with the ones we have here on the payment file. We are taking this preventive measure because we do not want to communicate with the wrong person. I have your email address and other details, however the confirmation of other details such as name, home address, occupation, age and phone number will be use to confirm if you are really the owner of the email account. Please be informed that every measure that we have taken regarding this matter is for security reasons which we believe is for your own good, therefore we advice you to cooperate with us, we are working according to instructions from the U.S Government so please bear with us.

We look forward to your expedient response.

Mr. Jose Morgan
Operational Manager
Debt Management Services (DMS)
Bureau of the Fiscal Service.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Richard Wahl - richardwahl.donationproject@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:37 pm

$500,000.00USD Has Been Granted To You As A Donation, Kindly reply for
claim
Visit
https:/ /heavy.com/news/2018/04/richard-wahl-wall-mega-millions-winner-new-jersey-533-million/
For Details, Send me your *Full Names:..,*Tel:...*Age:....&
*Country:...and Remember to be a blessing to your family and the
society at large.

Best Regard:
Richard Wahl
Copyright 2018 Richard Wahl Donation Project All Rights Reserved

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Jim Peter - groupservice60@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:20 pm

Attention,

I HAVE JUST ARRIVED AT JFK AIRPORT NEW YORK WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRUCK BOX
I am United Nation Diplomatic Agent Dr.Jim Peter from From U.K, the Diplomat in charge of the delivery of your consignment box that contained your Funds worth sum of USD $10.5 Million under the custody of FBI Board Dept. USA. I am happy to inform you that i have just arrived at JFK Airport New York with your consignment truck getting ready to fly to San Diego City. But I was told to pay clearance charges of $820 to get the package deliver safely to your home address below
Full Name/
Home adress:
Country/
You can as well reach me through this email address ( worldlinkexpresscourierltd@hotmail.co.uk )
i am waiting for your urgent response so as to enable me complete your Package delivery to your address.
Please you can text me as well to +1 702-381-5479 and I will quickly respond back to you.

Regards,
Dr.Jim Peter
Diplomatic Agent

Return to “Other types of African scams”