It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 36 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Matthew Xavier - info.ria111@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:44 pm

Attention Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This message is from Diamond Bank, Cotonou, Benin, and I am the Manager: We are writing to inform you that the World Bank, IMF and the United States have just signed compensation funds in the sum of Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($5.7) which was deposited to be sent to you. We believe, however, that this is the first time you are receiving this information from us. But if, by any means, you have received any information regarding this funds before, we are here to officially and legally state that it was not from us. In any case, we need your full cooperation and trust, please. If you can do this we will do our jobs efficiently. This money is arranged to be sent to you by any means of your choosing.

The next procedure, which is to ensure that the transaction and document of this funds are legally registered before the banking department proceeds with the transaction, will be handled by our attorney, Mr. Ibrahim M. Hassan in the legal department of this same bank. You need to pay the Registration fee which is $100 USD.

Finally, we advise you to follow our instructions in order to receive your contract fund as agreed.

Thanks for banking with us as we look forward to receiving your response.

Regards,
Dr. Matthew Xavier, manager of Diamond Bank.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Dr. Matthew Xavier - info.ria111@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Daniel William - mrdanielwilliam4@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:45 pm

Attn: Online Beneficiary,

Your details information has been received and confirmed with what we have in our database before we proceed to set up your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, we want to bring to your notice the simple procedure to achieve this aim with our bank under my supervision. First and foremost the origin of funds has previously advised in my initial e-mail was from the United Nation Organization on unpaid payments from deposit funds from Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe. Your name and contact information was retrieved from the short listed data on the file of the United Nation Organization.

If you try to recollect, you would remember conducted some businesses in either of the mentioned three tier regions (Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe) and the purpose of selection was randomly made by the United Nation Organization. Our bank stands out from all the presently distressed banks in United State and Northern America to enable the payment of your overdue transaction that has been pending for the past several years released.

I want you to clearly understand that, I am here to serve you according to the instruction from FBI, Homeland Securities of States and United Nation Organization in particular. Moreover, I am not here to play any kind of joke with you. The clearances from Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury Department to enable your online Transfer go smoothly has been issue to our Bank.

Meanwhile, you have to clearly understand that, before we can set up a new Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account for you here in our bank, the activation fee must be paid by you and it will reflect in our database and your original account which was instructed from united nation will be activated.

You have to send the sum of $50 usd dollars i TUNES card to activate your Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account, this payment will be credited to your Online account before we can fully remit the amount value of US$27,000.000.00 United States Dollars This is why it is important that we first of all receive the Bank of America Personal Residential Online Account Activation fee in our bank, which in turn would record and file the payment of $50 usd dollars i tunes card and forward the information to our headquarters here in USA.

Then the funds would be received, in TUNES registered into the system and once it is sighted, then an instruction would be issued out to that effect and the documentation would be formally presented to Federal Reserve Bank just as described in my most recent correspondence with you explaining.

Please, if you cannot afford to pay this US$50 i TUNES card don’t reply to my e-mail; we don’t have time to beg you to set up Bank of America Personal Residential Online under our supervision. Once your bye the $50 usd dollars i tunes card make sure your send the Copy of the $50 usd dollars i tunes card here in Our Mail Address Okay,

Thanks
Regards

Mr. Daniel William,
Email: Address [mrdanielwilliam4@gmail.com]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Johnson William - johnsonwilliam07012@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 pm

U.S Customs and Border Protection
14700 Teminal Blvd #120,
Clearwater, FL 33762, United States
From the desk of Mr. Johnson William

Attention: Please

Good day to you my dear and how are you doing today? This is Mr. Johnson William from saint Peters burg custom office in Florida United States of America, i am here to let you know that we received different types of consignment boxes from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, with some people's name placed on it, among the consignment boxes that is still in our custody, your name was included, other consignment is from new jersey custom office, banks in USA and some part of Asia

All the consignment is here in our office, (FBI AND HOME LAND SECURITY REVENUE INCLUDING THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE )has given order for immediate release of the consignment boxes to the owners but we just want to be very sure of you and to know if you are still alive so that our office will not make any mistake or wrong delivery to someone else. two days ago (Mrs.Susan brown) sent to us a message stating that she was a family member of you and she also said that you are no more alive and she made us to understood that you handed over your belonging to her when you was still alive so therefore the lady is demanding from our office the two consignment boxes to be release to her as she is trying to stand as your next of kin but we are still waiting to see if you will respond to this email before three days time because,(HOME LAND SECURITY REVENUE)(FBI) AND (UNITED NATIONS) warned us to be very careful in our dealings with you and that was the reason why we ignored the message from Mrs. Susan brown but still awaiting to see if you will respond to this alert message for us to be sure that you are still alive before we tell you the next line of action and the best way you can received your consignment boxes without any more delay on it.

This is Good opportunity that you have to receive the consignment box at last for the pass effort that you are trying to get it receive to your home address this is an opportunity for you don't miss it, is for you.

And also Mrs. Susan brown has agreed to pay the needed charge fee valued of $175.00 dollars required for the Airport Clearance Certificate Fee of your consignment box.

But we refused to collect the money from her. We give her an appointment to come back on Monday, So If you are still alive please run to the Western Union or Money Gram or RIA Money Transfer or Small World Money Transfer nearest to you and make the payment immediately otherwise you will lose your consignment boxes.

And once again, if you are not allow to send money out of the country then you can make the payment through iTunes Card, remember to buy iTunes Card $100 and $50 /$25 after the payment, send me the picture of the three iTunes Card here Ok

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE $175.00 TO OUR CASHIER NAME THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER OR SMALL WORLD MONEY TRANSFER.

Receivers Name===== REED MARA
Country============Benin Republic
City===============Cotonou
Text question=======Colour
Text answers======= Yellow
Amount============$175.00 usd
MTCN Number=======?

You must send us the details provided by Western Union or money gram immediately you made the payment of $175.00 usd for us to receive it and forward to Benin Customs Service Benin Republic to obtain the required Airport Clearance Certificate on your behalf and commence for your delivery immediately.

Senders Name=======
Sender Address======
Sender Country======
Sender City=========
MTCN==============
Amount sent========

Contact Email: ( johnsonwilliam07012@yahoo.com )
Thanks
Regarding
Mr. Johnson William
Customs Department Director

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Addo Samuel - addosam01@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:58 pm

My Name is Dr. Addo Samuel (Senior Advocate of Ghana) A well to do
Financial Member of General Legal Council of Ghana. I would like to seek
your permission to present to you my Financial Proposal that might
interests you.

My Political Exposed Client have directed me to source for a credible
Individual with wealth of experience in the areas of Entrepreneur, Fund
Management and Investments. This Individual is to partner with my client
by standing as the Beneficiary of my client’s US$325 million in order to
facilitate and expedite bank to bank swift transfer of the
aforementioned amount to your designated bank account in your Country. I -
therefore need you to confirm if you have the capacity to receive the
aforesaid fund without involvement of my client.

Nevertheless,If you accept to partner with my client on this
transaction, you will retain 20% of the US$325 million while Net Profits
from any investment established will be shared 50/50.I will provide
evidence of availability of the US$325 million such as Bank Statement,
Certificate of Fund Ownership and Proof of Fund Letter for your record.
This transaction requires collective responsibilities whereby each party
have a role to play in order to make our dream come to reality. If this
offer interests you, please respond with your direct telephone number
for discussion of this business deal in full details.

Sincerely,
Dr.Addo Samuel.
Senior Advocate of Ghana

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Rober - johnrobert010@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:00 pm

Attention My Dear,

Your Certified fund has converted to an ATM VISA CARD and i have deposited it to ATM office for delivering.Also by ATM MasterCard which you will cash able in any ATM machine or Bank any where in the world,but the maximum you will withdrew pay day is $5000.Until your total fund of $2.5 is completed withdrew in your name.So kindly contact the ATM card office center with your home address/your full name/delivery address/Country with your telephone number then you prefer for the delivery to be made so that they can ship your ATM cash Card to your designated address in your country.The only money you are obliged to pay is their official security keeping charges before the parcel card will delivery to you.The keeping fees is $25 per day,while I deposited it on Tuesday 2/26/2019 So you have to contact the ATM payment office with your physical address so that they will delivery your ATM Card to your designated address in your country.Contacting the below person who is in position to delivery your ATM cash card. Br,kwame davids . THE DIRECTOR OF ATM CARD OFFICE.CONTACT HIM THROUGH EMAIL ADDRESS HERE: ( kwamedavids2013@live.com ) Contact them Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Atm card.

Thanks and remain bless

Regards,
John Rober

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gloria Allred - mrsgloriaallred1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:51 pm

Urgent Attn: xxxxxxx,

I just got a first class information that one Doctor Great Peters came
forward with a letter of authorization signed by you that you have
authorized him to receive your US$15,000,000:00 on your behalf as part
of your payment, he also submitted MOU stating that you both entered
into partnership to build a Hospital in Dubai, UAE, please confirm if
you have authorized for this?

Thanks

Yours Faithfully

Mrs.Gloria Allred.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mathew Rycroft - mathewrycroft566@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello xxxxxxxx ,
We are conducting a standard process investigation involving a deceased client/a citizen of your country who shares the same name with you and also the circumstances surrounding investments made by this deceased client with THE SCOTIA BANK OF CANADA.The deceased customer of the bank where i work made some deposits of US$45.6M.He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have open beneficiary mandate.

1:Are you aware of any relation/relative having the same surname?
2:Please respond via Email: EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER :BRIAN.J PORTER(brianporter313@yahoo.co m)
Yours sincerely,
Mathew Rycroft.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christine Lagarde - accountant57@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:55 pm

Greetings to you.

I'm sorry for getting to back to you untimely. The reason is because I
have been running helter skelter trying to make sure you receive your
payment. Meanwhile, I am very much blissful to inform you that your
funds transfer issue has finally been resolved. And we have finalized
with our corresponding bank for them to carry out your pending funds
transaction. Thus, if you are still willing to receive your funds,
kindly get back to me so that we can proceed.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Christine Lagarde
Director International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters, Washington, D.C.,
United States of America

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Eric Leonard - inspectionagenc321@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:57 pm

Dothan Regional Airport
Address: 800 Airport Dr, Midland City, AL 36350, USA
Code: DHN
Elevation:122m
Phone: +1-205-639-0766

Attention Beneficiary

I am Eric Leonard, Head of inspection unit, United Nations Inspection Agency, Dothan Regional Airport, Alabama. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat in the state which was transferred from JFK International Airport to our facility here in Alabama. When scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 metal trunk boxes weighing approximately 65kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for non-inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

Fortunately, my assessment revealed that each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project. Remember to re-send your full name, contact address and your private telephone number. Looking forward to your soonest response.

Regards,
Mr. Eric Leonard
United Nations Inspection Agency
Dothan Regional Airport
Text or call for immediate procedure:+1-205-639-0766

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:29 pm

.... immediately her answer.

Your Urgent Attn:xxxxxxxxxx,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message Feb 28th 2019 it
was well read and noted.

Meanwhile,Having said you did not assign any deed of understanding
agreement with Doctor Great Peters therefore as matter of urgency you
are hereby advised to provide the following to enable us proceed for
final endorsement and immediate payment to your favor.

a) Full Name

b) Contact Address including your direct mobile phone number

c) Your Picture ID copy such like International Passport or Driving License

d) Your Banking Coordinates
e) Your Present Occupation:
f) Position Held in Office:
g) Your Original Country of Origin:

Please quickly get the following so I can be able to file it in and
submit it along with other files that will be sent via DHL to the
Credit Settlement Center in Dubai.

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

We await for your urgent response,

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs.Gloria Allred.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:26 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :disagree:

Here is the attachment of my ID you requested.

Therefore, make sure you send the required information to enable us
have your correct details to avoid paying to wrong hand.

Have a nice Day.

Mrs.Gloria Allred.

..... RPO is Patience Oniha, Director General of DMO Nigeria

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+22961516123 & brendasmith951@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:56 pm

luciano.dellaperuta@alice.it> wrote:
?Attn; beneficiary;

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TRANSFER TO YOU IS $$1.5MILLION

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now,
States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your
$1,500,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding
it difficult to make the total payment, We have decided that you are to go
ahead and pay whatever you have for the activation fee since you are not able
to come up with the total required sum. Time is of the essence here. You are to
pay what ever you have as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon
receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first $5,000:00 USD from any
Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay
the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum
will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and
can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union or Money
Gram to send whatever you have for the activation fee with the information
Bellow.

Receiver name: victor odenze
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 229.
Text question: COLOUR.
Text answer: BLUE.
Amount: YOU CAN PAY ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE NOW.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full name__________________
Your address______________________
Your country________________________
Your Phone number_____________________
Your ID______________________

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and
immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today
and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 6151 6123 Miss Brenda
Smith text message only. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address:
(brendasmith951@gmail.com)

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of ANY AMOUNT YOU
HAVE NOW will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of
$5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your
payment the same day you send the payment of ANY AMOUNT and I swear you will
receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITING.

Miss Brenda Smith.
Head Office Operations Manager.
Western Union Office Department
Telephone number: +229 6151 6123 text message only
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 36 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby Bix » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm

Christopher James
<christopherjames4@walla.co.il> wrote:
LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD FOR YOU OWN GOOD INTEREST YOU ARE TO RECONFIRM YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER NOT YOUR HOUSE PHONE
NUMBER TO THE PAYING BANK IN SPAIN AND HAVE IT IN MIND THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND S BY YOUR SELF AN
INSTRUCTION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU BY THE PAYING BANK ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT BELOW IS THE INFO MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE ME VERY
SIGNIFICANT

DEAR BENEFICIARY
HAPPY LAST QUARTER OF THE YEAR TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT
WE ARE IN LAST QUARTER FUND TRANSFER OF THE YEAR 2018>2019 A YEAR OF RECOVERY THANK YOU FOR
YOUR PATIENCE AND ALL THE REST OF IT ALL, HIS EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SPANISH GOVERNMENT HAS REACHED TO A
CONCLUSION THAT THE LA CAIXA BANK OF SPAIN WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY BANK IN SPAIN TO DO
THE WIRE TRANSFER OF YOU OVER DUE FUND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING
DETAILS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER juliepedro50@yahoo.com
TAKE NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO PRESENT YOUR ID CARD AND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER
TO HER TOO
I WILL GIVE YOU MORE DIRECTIVES ON WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI
copy to juliepedro50@yahoo.com
N,BRECONFIRM YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR BANKING DETAILS A IS NEEDED TOO ND YOUR ID CARD
DO CONTACT THE PAYING BANK WITH THIS CODE -----DEE------UFE-TRANSFER---0009087657784320-
CODE -FORMULA R --03--- TAKE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT PRESENT THIS TRANSFER CODE TO THE
PAYING BANK AN ATTENTION WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO YOUR E MAIL
BELOW IS THE CONTACT NAME AND EMAIL OF THE PAYING BANK
From the desk of
Deputy ChairmanTomás
Bank Name: Caixa Bank
Bank Deputy Chairman: Tomás Muniesa
E-Mail: muniesa@caxiaesn.com
customercare@caxiaesn.com
Phone: +34-932-203-243 (Calls Only)
SMS: +34-632-881-206 (SMS Only)
MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com
deputymuniesa66@yahoo.com
PLEASE DO COPY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED ATTORNEY BARRISTER JULIE PEDRO ON HER E
MAIL
Kindly re-confirm the under-mentioned information immediately to facilitate the issuance of Final fund release order document
on your behalf which will be submitted to the Authorized Online Bank for an immediate release of your funds.
1) Your full name:
2) Contact address:
3) Nationality:
4) Phone number:
5) Gender:
6) D.O.B
(7) Amount:
(8) Purpose of claim…{Contract , Inheritance or Lottery Winning}
(9) Email Address:
JULIEPEDRO4040@YAHOO.COM
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI AND JULIE PEDRO
copy to juliepedro50@yahoo.com and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com
WE ARE STILL IN LAST QUARTER OF THE YEAR 2018 AND WILL END IT IN MARCH 2019 AFTER THE ELECTION
TRY AND RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE THE ELECTION THE PRESIDENT GAVE AN ORDER THAT ALL POUT STANDING PAYMENTS SHOULD BE
MADE TO OWNERS TAKE NOTE OF THAT
I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI AND JULIE PEDRO
copy to juliepedro50@yahoo.com and MuniesaDeputy@outlook.com
tell the paying bank that your fund is $37million usd
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jimmy Johnson - johnsonjimmy377@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:38 pm

BARCLAY,S BANK PLC,UK
1 Churchill Place,
London, E14 5HP
From The Desk Of:
Mr. Jimmy Johnson
(International Remmitance Officer)

Attention,
Dear sir,

I am Mr. Jimmy Johnson from Barclays Bank PLC,UK. we had just formed a
new forum which is the newly inaugurated World Debt Recovery committee
(WDRC). My committee has a mandate to recover unpaid debts associated
with NNPC contracts, Lottery fund, inheritance fund, loans
and grants etc ranging from $1M-$95.5M owed to various beneficiaries
and companies across the globe (Asia, Europe, USA, Africa, and
Australia) and submit the list of the unpaid beneficiaries/companies
to the 2 appointed official paying Banks for immediate payment of the
fund.

In the course of our investigation, your email address/particulars
were shortlisted among the first fifteen individuals yet to be paid
hence this email. However, we received a petition today from one Mrs.
Christina Morgan that you are dead. According to her, you died in a
plane crash as such your fund should be paid to her as the apparent
heir. She has also submitted her Bank account with Bank of America for
the transfer of the fund to her.

To avoid undue delay or paying the fund to wrong
individual/beneficiary, we have decided to contact you for
confirmation. If we fail to hear from
you after 72 hours, it will be assumed that the petition of Mrs.
Morgan is true and the fund will be paid to her without further delay.

Therefore, We would like you to choose below your choice of fund transfer:

(A) Bank Transfer/Online Banking
(B) Certified Bank Draft/Cheque
(C) ATM Card
(D) Consignment

Your full personal information is also required as below which will be
needed for the transfer of your fund.

(A) Full name and residential address
(B) Next of kin
(C) Occupation
(D) Nationality
(E) Bank Account Information
(F) Telephone numbers
(G) Scan the first page of your international passport or drivers
license, recent passport photograph, send all via email attachment.

Your urgent response is always required because you have a limited
time to execute this fund. be free to call us any time for more
information.

Sincerely Yours

Mr. Jimmy Johnson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Allen - ecowascourtofjustice@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:53 pm

The Ecowas Court of Justice has mandated Federal ministry of
Finance to approved any Affiliated Bank the Immediate release
of all your $50.800.000.00 lottery fund to any bank account of
your choice in your country (Unconditional) This was after the
last meeting proves new finding that some unknown people are
faking documents to steal your fund without your approval, the
meeting also reached an agreement to return the total fund into
government account if you fail to comply with the Ministry after
the last day of MARCH 2019, this was to avoid loosing this fund to
imposter, now be advice to reply this mail immediately.

NOTE!!Except the Federal Ministry transfer approve form fee,
All the transfer codes and your prove documents are free,

Your name
your phone num
Your country/city

HERE IS THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION,
ANNET FLEMING
+229-6393-9134
E-mail ( ecowascourtofjustice@yahoo.com )
ESQ THOMAS ALLEN

Return to “Other types of African scams”