It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 36 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

White Chuma - ben.foreman1978@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:16 pm

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your total fund of USD $36.5 MILLION has been deposited with (UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA) for immediate transferring to your personal Bank account. Note that the transfer should be online so that you can make the transfer by yourself direct to your own account.

You are hereby advised to contact the Bank and know the details they need from you in other to complete your transfer. Here is the Bank contact address:

MR BENSON FOREMAN
#91, IDIROKO RD OTTA, OGUN STATE NIGERIA
TELEPHONE#: +234 81096 61588
E-mail: ben.foreman1978@gmail.com

Your earlier message will be appreciated as soon as you have contacted the Bank.

Thanks

WHITE CHUMA

..... Phonenumber in Skype (used since 2015 in Scams)

Lawrence Anagor
lawrence.anagor

Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

White Chuma - ben.foreman1978@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jerry Larry Agu - jerrylarryagu@emailn.at

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:16 am

Attn:

Congratulation! Congratulation!! Congratulation!!!.

Concerning your outstanding payment in ATM golden card. Required information. Your receiver's name,city address and your cellphone number to start receiving the money through the fastest means of collecting money.which is Western Union and Ria Money Transfer.

This is instruction from UN of representatives and House Of Representatives Benin. In order to protect your funds from those hackers going on within the globe. You are hereby advise to contact the person in charge of remittance service point at Eco Bank that issued the card,so their paying master will start wiring money to you or they can wire the entire funds direct to your account ok. Here is their contact email address {jerrylarryagu@emailn.at} where you will get in touch with them.

Tell the man Mr Jerry Larry Agu in charge of remittance service point that am the one who directed you to contact them regarding your outstanding payment. Keep me posted. Awaiting.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Geraldine Nwa Ameta
Secretary General.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Brenda Smith - brendasmith951@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:18 am

Attn; beneficiary;

THE TOTAL OF FUND WILL ARE GOING TRANSFER TO YOU IS $$1.5MILLION

Information reaching us from our Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your $1,500,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to make the total payment, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay whatever you have for the activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay what ever you have as activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union or Money Gram to send whatever you have for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: Godwin Nze
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN.
Country code: 229.
Text question: COLOUR.
Text answer: BLUE.
Amount: YOU CAN PAY ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE NOW.
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full name__________________
Your address______________________
Your country________________________
Your Phone number_____________________
Your ID______________________

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. For your payment, Email me On the Email Address:(brendasmith951@gmail.com)

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of ANY AMOUNT YOU HAVE NOW will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of ANY AMOUNT and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITING.

Miss Brenda Smith.
Head Office Operations Manager.
Western Union Office Department

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Dr. Jonas Okeke - ubapaymentoff@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:19 pm

Director Atm Card Department Uba Bank Plc
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
OUR REF:U.B./MF/B01/Vol 01

Attention : Beneficially ,

My name is , Mr. Derek Irwin , From Foreign Transfer Office, I am Hereby to Inform You that uba bank plc, Republic of Nigeria have been Mandated to Issue out your payment of $5,8million USD through Atm visa card. you are Adviced to stop further communication with any other person(S) or Office(S) to Avoid made a mistake in receiving your Atm vise card.

Uba bank manager have confirmed automation of your swift payment through an electronic Atm card payment. the bank have arranged your payment through swift card payment center asia pacific this card center will send you an Atm visa card which you will use to withdraw your money in any Atm machine in any part of the world. the maximum daily withdrawal is $12,000 dollars per pay. your total fund in the card is $5,8million usd . now you are to take care of your fund by contacting the bank today. this is a special arrangement in collaboration with master card company.

Send them the following information of yours for the conclusion of the delivery of your Atm card :

(1). Your full name,
(2). Your country,
(3). Your phone number,
(5). Your home address,
(6). Your occupation,
(8). Your age,

Contact REV.DR.JONAS OKEKE with this information :

REV.DR.JONAS OKEKE
Foreigh payment department
uba bank, Nigeria
office email: ubapaymentoff@gmail.com

Note that because of impostors the (UBA BANK) are hereby issued you our code of conduct which is ATM-0202 so you have to indicate this code when contacting REV.DR.JONAS OKEKE on the card center by using it as your subject . kindly notify (UBA BANK) Immediately to confirm the receipt of this massage from the u.b.a bank plc. head of Atm dept (UBA BANK) Republic of Nigeria.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Christine Lagarde - accountant57@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:27 pm

Greetings to you.

I'm sorry for getting to back to you untimely. The reason is because I
have been running helter skelter trying to make sure you receive your
payment. Meanwhile, I am very much blissful to inform you that your
funds transfer issue has finally been resolved. And we have finalized
with our corresponding bank for them to carry out your pending funds
transaction. Thus, if you are still willing to receive your funds,
kindly get back to me so that we can proceed.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Christine Lagarde
Director International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Headquarters, Washington, D.C.,
United States of America

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chinyere E. Emmanuel - dirfederalministry@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:29 pm

INTERNATIONAL TREASURY DEPARTMENT
PERSON IN SERVICE: (MRS.CHINYERE E EMMANUEL)
ADDRESS 635 EAST 8TH STREET
ORLANDO, FLORIDA 4943 CITY UNITED STATES PROVICE/STATE COUNTRY/REGION
UNITED STATES

ATTN PLEASE.

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS
NOTIFICATIONS, I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS
NOTIFICATION TO YOU, THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE
AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY
TIMES AGO, BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME, I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $85 IT IS
FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $85 IS CLEARLY
WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE, I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF
$85, IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART
OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND
OF PAYMENT,

THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE
SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING TRANSFER FEE AND PAY THE
FORM FEE OF $85, I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME,
BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY,

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE WEST AFRICA IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED
TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU
TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS
AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING TRANSFER FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO
TRUST ME, YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET $85 TODAY AND SEND
IT TO THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT, INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH,

FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO THEIR BURSARY. THE REASON WHY AM SENDING
YOU THIS MAIL IS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD$4.985, 000.00
IMMEDIATELY ONCE YOU SEND THEM THE ONLY $85 AS WE ARE TRYING TO ROUND
UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM WITH THEM.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO GET THE FEE PAID BY ITUNES CARD ,WESTERN UNION OR
MONEY GRAM ONLY AS DIRECTED AND PROVIDE THE COPY.

RECIPIENT NAME:::KATE UME
CITY:::COTONOU
AMOUNT:::$85
QUESTION :::BEST COLOR
ANSWER::::BROWN

YOURS IN SERVICE

MRS.CHINYERE E EMMANUEL.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

barristerrimasdridi@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:06 pm

SMH
bbmb
- 51 y/o male
- lome, Togo
- English, English, English
- lawyer

Dear,
I am Barrister. Rimas Dridi, from Lome-Togo West Africa states and have been a personal lawyer to Mr.Stevenson, I am contacting you in respect of his deposited fund of ($5.2 million dollars) which was deposited in bank called (bceao bank) here in Togo West Africa before they met untimely death in October 6, 2015 at Hawaii with his families during their long vacation visit over there.

The bceao bank where the fund is deposited issued me a notice right now to present or bring (Mr.Stevenson) next of kin to receive his deposited fund. This is why i contacted you so that we can both team up and transact it together because you are a foreigner and stand a better chance to claim the fund under my close supervision because you bear thesame surname with this my late client in question. Kindly let me know your intention to work out this deal together with me, so that I can give you more details about this deal. Contact (barristerrimasdridi@gmail.com).
Reg ards ,
Attorney Rimas Dridi. (Esq)

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Dr. Jonas Okeke - ubapaymentoff@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:37 pm

Attention:Beneficary

Reconfirmed Your Information Now Your Atm Master Card Is Well Packaged
With Every Legal Documents To Cover It Form Not Having Any Problem
With Any Office Authority Or With Your Federal Government And We Have
Deposit Your Atm Visa Card With The Conclusion To Deliver It To Your
Home As Soon As You Contact Them With You Current Information Below.
1)Your Full Name..............
2)Your Delivery Address...................
3)Your Age.....................
4)Your Sex.....................
5)Your Occupation..............
6)Your Phone And Fax Number....
7)Your Passport Id............
8)Your Country,.................

Attached Is Copy Of Your Identification (ID Card
Yours Sincerely,
Thanks For Your Understanding
Rev.Dr.Jonas Okeke,
Chief Executive Officer

IDENTITY-ID-JONAS-OKEKE.jpg

...... RPO is Dr. Lucy Surhyel Newman, CPT, Managing Director/CEO

.fitc-ng.com/page.php?p=25

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jenet Dibor - jenetldibor@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:50 pm

.... This Idiots never give up

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the Western Union and Money Gram, I am doing all I can to ensure you receive your funds and I protected your funds for more than six Months now but I assure you that you still have every opportunity to claim your entire funds from the United State Embassy Office Republic of Nigeria (U.S.E.R.N).

I am only trying to help you because of the way the payment was handled in the past. Secondly, I can't seat and watch you lose your funds after confiding in me. As matter of fact, there are still decent and God fearing people here in the United State Embassy Office Republic of Nigeria which I am a good example. Since I resume this office in the year 2015, I have helped so many foreign Contractors/Beneficiaries worldwide in claiming their long overdue funds from the Nigeria Government.

If you don't want to conclude these matter before 5th, March 2019. Just inform me today so that I can know what next to do because I did all I could for my government to protect your fund and your personality, and I can help you if you help yourself.

If you can be able to come up with $69 usd for the Clearance Paper today, I will make sure you get your fund soon as possible, your fund is ready to transfer to you as I write to you now due to my effort and I don't know why you should be dealing with people outside my office. Just do your best and these transfer will be conducted finally, because if the transfer is terminated, there is no way on earth you can get this fund due to the IMF will just have to cancel your name from the payment file, it's better you conclude these matter within the given date.

Once you send the clearance fee, I assure you that you are going to confirm your funds in your Country WITHIN 10HRS through our choosing Diplomatic Agent. I shall try my possible best to make sure I conclude the due legal process and will like you to take my word because I am strongly behind you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the availability of your fund in your hands.

Please do not allow any body to deceive you, and I don't want you to be tired of these. Just take life easy and see what the result will be, I assure you that your funds will be release to you, it's not easy and I believe you have tried as well, so make sure you conclude these by paying clearance fee or your payment will be terminated by the High Authority and that is all I can say for now.

Note: that your consignment box has been arrived in US Embassy and waiting to receive clearance papers before the gate pass is given. Meanwhile, you are advise to reconfirm the below information upon contacting me to avoid delivery to wrong person.

1, Your full name:
2, Your home address:
3, Your occupation:
4, Direct Telephone Number:

Waiting to hear from you to enable me give you name to send the clearance fee through Western Union or Money Gram, for immediate action on the release of your consignment. Note: that you are expected to pay only $69 usd for clearance papers and you are to pay it direct to Nigeria been the originator of the consignment box.

Please treat this as matter of urgency. Note that any unclaimed consignment will be return to the Courier Company after 3 days for final diversion. So you are advise to comply very urgent so that your consignment will be among those that will be deliver soon as possible.

Yours In Service,
MS. JENET DIBOR.
Assistant Secretary of U.S in Nigeria State for African Affairs.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Sarah Alade - sarah.cb.oon@citromail.hu

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:11 pm

Dear Beneficiary

Your USD$10.5M will be released into your bank account on or before Friday afternoon through our approved bank in ABROAD as soon as you confirm your bank details. And all the related transfer documents will accompany the payment to enable you been able to access the fund therein your bank account after we send a message to you and the bank that the payments in your bank account. Otherwise, just confirm your full name address while we pay you vai ATM CARD.

In conclusion, and to avoid interference from National Financial Crimes Agency and other agencies, there is urgent need to secure final Pay-Out Endorsement from the office of the Adviser to the President on Foreign Payment Matters which will require endorsement fee of $550 from you to secure the final Pay-Out Endorsement. Note: do not send the fee to Nigeria, rather you advise to send it to United State of America USA hence the agent in charge is in USA office, and shall provide you his contact details once you are ready comply, while he send Letter of Mandate transmitted to them via their internal network from the authorizing office.

We are doing this to help every unpaid foreign beneficiaries by making sure they all get paid through our bank abroad, hence our paying from here always required more clearance documents. But once you are able to secure the final Pay-Out Endorsement, your fund will be released into your bank account on or before Friday afternoon through our approved bank in ABROAD.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Sarah Alade (OON)
Deputy Governor, Economic Policy Directorate.
Central Bank of Nigeria CBN.
Private E-mail: sarah.cb.oon@citromail.hu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Peter Hill - westernuniontra238@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 pm

Attention and good Day Dear Customer,
Note that WU management has call it a day to reward all those that were using western union for they business transactions and have plot out the sum of $800, 000, 00 as March bonus and you happen to be the lucky one while the only thing required from you now to enable you receive western union gold card which you will use to withdraw all your money is follows,

Your full name:
Your address:
Your tel-phone:
Your country:

Note that once the above mentioned details is provided by you within 48hours you will receive your western union gold card loaded with your $800,000,00 and you will start withdrawing it as soon as you wish and use it for your March shopping Nevertheless having said all this you will have to pay $50 Google play card only for the card activation before you can be able to make use of it,

Hope to hear back from you now with the above listed info,
Yours sincerely WU management
email to reply (westernuniontra238@gmail.com)
Mr Peter Hill

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Douglas - of8908159@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:15 pm

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Email::: officepaymet@nerdmail.co

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $50 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $50 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $50 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $50 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $50 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough,

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $1.500, 000.00 into your account within 6hrs.

PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH MONEY GRAM OUR W/U ONLY.if you want by ITUNES CARD buy it $50 Usd Dollars

Receivers Name:Jack Ede
Address: Cotonou Benin Republic
Test Question: When
Answer: Today
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:

Sender’s full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $1.5M the same today without any delay.

Best Regards

Mrs.Vivian Douglas
EMAIL: officepaymet@nerdmail.co

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Debra Gills - mrmikebrown91@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:49 pm

Good Day,
We are very sorry for delay in getting back to you as regard your funds transfer.My computer was hacked and i lost most of my business contacts only to get yours now. Please,the transfer will be done at the amount of USD2,500.00 twice per a day through western Union. Western union is to continue with the rest of the transfers upon your contact with them until the whole USD1.5M is transferred. Here is their email address to contact them now for the pick up information of your fund.

Email to contact..... wubjtrasfer11@gmail.com
Contact person Mr Mike James
Remember,you are not expected to pay any transfer charges.The only money you will send to them before the transfer is completed is the sum of USD198 been their cost of their global network typing and paper work and nothing more, so contact them right now with above emails.And also while writing to them, send your Full names,address and direct phone number for easy communication.
Thank you

Mrs Debra Gills

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victor Osadolor - ubabank057@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:52 pm

Dear Beneficiary ,

COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF 10.5MILLION USD VIA ATM VISA CARD

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed Bank Board under IMF and the governing body of the United Nations Monetary Unit to investigate the unclaimed funds which has been due for a long run in Africa government which have make owners to be confused that they have been Defrauded by wrong officials in Central Bank misusing their office name , During the course of our investigation According to the data storage record from our system with your email address, your payment is among the list of 150 Beneficiaries categorized as: Undelivered funds; Incomplete Transfer inheritance/contract funds. we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank in attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your payment.

The United Nations and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen to pay out all the compensation funds to 150 Beneficiaries from United Arab Emirates, America, Qatar and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia And All Over World through ATM Visa Card as this is a global payments technology that enables consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments to use digital currency instead of Cash and Cheques.

We have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM Visa Card and this will be issued on your Name and shall be posted directly to your address via Infinity Courier Cargo Company . Upon your contact with us, the sum of (US$10,000,000.00) USD will be credited into the ATM Visa Card and this will enable you to withdraw your funds in any ATM Machines in your country with a minimum withdrawal of 5,500.00 per day. Your limit can be increase per day upon your request. Please your urgent reply is needed with below information needed Send you details to Mr. Victor Osadolor via Email address: ubabank057@gmail.com U.B.A Bank deputy Director (newly appointed by Apex Bank Board to handle the foreign inheritance/contract files,

FULL NAME: ==============
CITY: ==============
CURRENT HOME ADDRESS:===========
TELEPHONE/CELL PHONE NUMBER.=========
AGE/OCCUPATION:=============
SEX/A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION===============

All you have to do is to endeavor your greatest to see that you send the
information slated above for you to receive your fund

Mary J Rody
Apex Board Secretary
Bank Apex Board Files Customer Service

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

United Bank - info.sfsc001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:55 pm

I contacted payment center now and they said you should complete the transaction process by yourself. Copy the link below and paste on your browser: unitedbankgroupbank.mywire.org/verify
Enter your email address and password then click Sign In. Then enter your full name and phone number then click Continue. Remember your amount is USD$ 1.5Million only.

Waiting your response.

Return to “Other types of African scams”