It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:58 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Oil-Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Oil-Scam

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Hello

This letter serves as a confirmation of my interest to partner with you in a long term profitable venture with my company. I earn a living in the oil industry as leader of the Procurement Unit/Foreign Operation department in a refining outfit owned by a South East Asian government. On my desk is a mandate to arrange for crude oil purchase from Libya for up to 2,000,000.00 barrels on monthly bases for 12 calendar months.

I am looking for an active partner to build a middle man structure to mediate between the 2 parties involved before the contract is signed. You may be wondering why I cannot do it myself right? The honest fact is that as a staff, it is against my company's operational policy to profit from any dealings with the firm hence the reason I need atrustworthy person outside my work circle in order to maintain a discreet profile.

I wish to extend this partnership to you my friend to build a middle man structure with you, while I work from the back to guide you.

Our commission/brokerage as middle persons is between $2 - $3 per barrel as case may be. So if the target of 2M barrels is met monthly we stand to share $4M - $6M every month for a span of 12 months. You need not worry about the speedy sales as I have contacts within oil producing country's top officials for license of crude oil export/lifting to any firm I so present for this business.

Therefore if you can be able to handle this transaction with honesty and integrity, you should come back to me immediately for more details.

Your urgent response is highly needed

Regards

Engr. AF Khan - engr.afkhan@gmail.co.za
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Oil-Scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:24 pm

Dear Sir,

thank you for your email, like I said earlier you do not need to have experience in the oil sector to partner with me as I will be guiding you through all processes, all We need is to secure a petroleum product sales license allocation to be able to participate in this highly prospective venture. I'm proposing that we secure this license from the Libya petroleum ministry through the National Petroleum Agency of South Africa (NPASA). This agency was set up to manage and market the petroleum & mineral resources produced within African continent, our offices handles Non Indigenous license operators in and outside South Africa, as the newly appointed director of procurement / operations of this agency I guarantee success.

The NPA does not deal directly with the buyers of our product but rather through approved license operators who act as their sales agent. The license operator sources for the buyers of the product supplied by the Libya petroleum ministry and arranges a sales transaction between the Libya petroleum ministry and the buyers and IN-RETURN receive commission on each barrel of the product sold. $4.00 commission per barrel is paid for FOB transactions while a $9.00 commission per barrel is paid to the license operator on CIF sales transactions. A minimum allocation of 2 million barrels is given to each approved license operator with the Libya petroleum ministry per transaction and the license duration is normally for 12 months. This implies that a monthly allocation of 3 million barrels of the product will be allocated to you for sale per month for a period of 12 months once we successfully secure a license with your name and is subject to increase if we sell more.

As a staff of this commission, I'm not officially allowed to own a license with the Libya petroleum ministry. This best explains why I seek a partner who will become the owner of this sales license while I work from the back stage to facilitate the operation of the license.

In summary, our various roles in this proposed partnership will be as follows:

Your role will be:

1. To Bid/Apply for the license from the Libya petroleum ministry.

2. As the license owner, you will be communicating with both the buyers and the NPA but under my directions. The buyer will issue you (license owner) with their Letter of Intent (LOI). This is a letter confirming the buyer's intent to buy from your license allocation. Once you receive the LOI, you will submit it to the NPA for them to issue you with their Proof of Product and Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA). The Proof of product will confirm the specification of the product to the buyer and also confirm that you have such allocation from the supplier (LPM) to sale. The Sales Purchase Agreement will indicate the quantity of the product available for sale, the price per barrel and the commission due for the license owner (sales agent) (you) on each barrel of the product and the account details of the license owner (you) where the commissions will be paid to.

Once the SPA is signed, the buyer pays the Libya petroleum ministry for the product and your commission as the license agent will be calculated and paid into your nominated commission receiving account which will be stated in the SPA also. I will guide you step by step through the sales process until the product is sold and the commission paid to you.

3. Receive the commission as the license owner.

4. Ensuring that 50% of the commission is remitted to me as your equity partner once it hits your account through the paymaster bank of the Libya petroleum ministry.

My role will be to:

1. Guide you through the license bidding process. Contributing 50% of the license application expenses.

2. Providing the buyers and ensuring that your allocated product is completely sold.

3. Guiding you step by step with your correspondence with the Libya petroleum ministry and the buyer until the sales transaction is completed and the buyer pays for the product.

4. Ensuring that your commissions are paid in due time within 72hrs after the buyer pays for the product.

Let me know if you need more clarification otherwise I will advise you further on the license application process.

Engr. AF Khan
Tel : +27 67 1007982
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:19 pm

...was not possible to answer him coz Internet collapsed at Midnight for the whole night .... but immediately his answer just now

Dear Sir,

thank you for your prompt email response and readiness to proceed with this partnership , the license approval takes two weeks after submission, the license cost is $7,686.00, i will contribute 50% which is $3,846.00, of the license cost while you contribute 50% $3,846.00 as i stated clearly in my previous message to you but before we proceed with the license application i will draft up an mou contract agreement between us stating clearly our roles and commission earnings in this partnership and will send to you for signing together with my identity copy for your record.

in order to complete the mou drafting i require the following information from you : your physical address and contact telephone numbers, a copy of your identity e.g; drivers license or international passport.

as soon as i received it i will draft the mou and send to you for signing, once you sign and return back we will commence with the license application immediately in order to secure the license on time for us to use it for the supply of the crude contract i am working on presently.

Regards

AF Khan

Tel + 27 671007982

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:04 pm

.... again immediately his answer.

Hello,

i do understand your concerns, though i do not think this is necessary but i will do what you have said just to clear your curiosity.

please see attached my identity copy and for your information it is not Photoshop, though i am not sure exactly what you mean by that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Regards

AF Khan

Received: from [105.8.1.200]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 17:40:07 +0200

CELLC
TERACO GGSN1
Cell-C Contacts
Cell C (Pty) Ltd
Esher Place, 7 Federal Rd
Sandhurst
South Africa

...... he attached his Passport and its a real one .....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Isaiah - cbnfclb.ciiibanker4@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:14 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

We bring to your notice that Nigerian Government has directed us to pay your contract/inheritance and lottery payment with NNPC through Nigerian CRUDE OIL OR STILL THE FUND.

a) The Terminal Officials will generate 1 or 2 Million Barrels of Nigerian bonny light Crude oil .In accordance with the bulk approved allocation of our equity shares off OPEC record Approved .

This is to certify that 8 million barrels +/-5% Bonny light crude oil has been allocated ,out of the total export of 20,777,800 (Twenty- Million, seven hundred and seventy-seven thousand, eight hundred Barrels, BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL). Liftable from our Third quarter bulk approved allocation 2019 .Interested buyer or company is advised immediately to complete the Application for registration form and submit to us with a copy of his company certificate of registration for processing and registration.
I look forward to your reply
Best Regard
ISAIAH ISAIAH
CENTRAL BANK/ NNPC.

Return to “Other types of African scams”