It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 37 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:22 pm

My name is Lerynne West, i am 51 years old from Redfield, Iowa. On October 27th, 2018, I was declared the winner of $343.9 Million Dollars which is the largest Powerball jackpot in history of Iowa State. My family and i have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to your email ID, this being part of our 2019 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organizations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

https:/ /abcnews.go.com/US/iowa-powerball-winner-claims-3439-million-check/story?id=58997485

For immediate release of these donation funds, kindly send your *Full Names:......,*Tel:..... *Age:..... & *Country:.....and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you so that you can begin the charitable work in your state or country.

Mrs Lerynne West
Copyright 2018 Lerynne West Donation Project All Rights Reserved
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Richard Wahl - richardwahl.donationproject@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:26 pm

I am Richard Wahl,I won the biggest New Jersey Mega lottery prize of $533 Million and we just commenced our Charity
Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of $500,000.00USD to 5 lucky individuals and 10 charity organizations from any part of the world. To verify the genuineness of this email, check this web page;
https:/ /heavy.com/news/2018/04/richard-wahl-wall-mega-millions-winner-new-jersey-533-million/ Your email address was submitted to me by the Google Management Team and you are therefore approved $500,000.00USD.
Contact email for urgent responds for claim (richardwahl.donationproject@gmail.com)

Please Reply with *Full Names:..,*Tel:...*Age:....& *Country:...and Remember to be a blessing to your family and the society at large.

Regards,
Richard Wahl
Copyright 2018 Richard Wahl Donation Project All RightsReserved
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Hind - davidhind101@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:27 pm

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I am David Hind, an assistant finance security
officer working in Coin Finance Security Group London. I am a British
National and I live in London. I need your help and support to
transfer the sum of Forty Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars
US$40,500.000.00 from the finance security company to your bank
account in your Country. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total
sum for your partnership and I will come over to meet you in your
country, for sharing of the money, immediately the money is
transferred to your bank account. Can you handle this?

The money was abandoned by a late customer Alan Williams, a British
tycoon who died with his family in car accident on 20th of October
2008. The money was left unclaimed in the Coin Finance Security Group
London for safe keeping without a beneficiary.

You are to stand as beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, to enable the
Coin Finance Security Group to facilitate the fund release and
transfer to your bank account. I need your personal information and ID
to re-profile the funds with your data, to enable the finance company
to transfer the sum to you. The whole process of the transaction will
take not more than 10 days to successfully complete the fund transfer
to your bank account.

I will send you more details about the transaction as soon as I get
your response, to enable us to begin the transaction. I look forward
to hearing from you soon.

You can reply me back on these email: davidhind101@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. David Hind

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mark Albert - marklalbert905@onet.eu

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Greetings,

Are you in need of a Financial solution / Funding for a project? Have you been trying to obtain a Finance from any of the Banks or financial Companies and got Ripped or they refused to grant you the Funds because of your credit background?

We offer all types of non-recourse financial solution and funding at a low Interest Rate of 3% both long term and short term. The categories of financial solutions we offer include but are not limited to:

Business, Personal, Company, debt consolidation and financial funding. From a minimum of Euro/US Five Hundred Thousand to Euro/US $ Five Billion Maximum.

Kindly Contact us for further details and procedure.

Regards

Customer Care
Severn Funding and Investment
Office : Turkey / Istanbul / Sisli

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Martin Buma - martinebuma@zoho.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:43 pm

Lieber Freund,

Ich bin Martin Buma, ein Bankier. Mit gebührendem Respekt und Respekt habe ich mich entschlossen, Sie wegen einer Geschäftstransaktion zu kontaktieren, die am Ende der Transaktion für uns beide von großem Nutzen ist, und Sie erhalten 50% Anteil.

Wir hatten einen ausländischen Kunden, Dieter Ulrich aus Deutschland, der eine riesige Geldsumme (9,4 Mio. USD) bei unserer Bank hinterlegt hat. Letztendlich gehörte dieser Kunde zu den Opfern eines Autounfalls, der am 4-10-2010 in einer langen Obuasi Kumasi Road (Ghana) abgestürzt war. Seitdem hatten wir keine Angehörigen mehr für die Ansprüche.

Eine Situation, die ich mit meiner Position in der Bank genau beobachtet habe. Nachdem ich diese Lagerstätte über die Jahre nach seinem Tod überwacht habe und seit nunmehr dreieinhalb Jahren keine Angehörigen aufgetaucht sind, habe ich die Akte zu meinem Privatvolt verlegt.

Ich bitte Sie jetzt um Ihre Unterstützung, um Sie als nächsten Verwandten zu präsentieren, da jede andere Vereinbarung von mir abgeschlossen wurde und ich nur darauf warte, dass ein Ausländer mir den Fonds auf sein Konto zahlt. Damit ist kein Risiko verbunden, da alle internen Dokumentationen von mir bearbeitet werden. Ich bitte Sie daher, Ihr Interesse durch eine Rückmeldung zu bestätigen, und ich werde Sie mit Einzelheiten versorgen.

Ihr Interesse ist verhandelbar, bevor wir dieses Projekt beginnen.

Ich freue mich darauf, bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Freundliche Grüße,
Martin Buma

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barr. Lucas Wilfred - barrlucaswilfred@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:30 pm

FREEDOM CHAMBERS JUSTICE HIGH COURT
ATTORNEY & COUNSELS AT LAW FEDERAL HIGH COURT
ADDRESS..: PLOT./80014-PORTO NOVO-PROMISE-LAND
AKPOJU,BENIN REPUBLIC CRESCENT.

Hello,Dear Beneficiary. Approval for the release of your $8.5 Million United states dollars

This message might come to you as an amazed,but due to what you have been passing through for so long now, First of all,I Barrister Lucas Wilfred of Freedom Chambers Justice High Court Benin Republic, I hereby notify you It will be in your discretion whether or not to take up a matter.The main benefit for barristers is that QPILCH gathers information documentation and assesses legal merit,so a barrister knows,in considering whether to accept a referral,that the matter has prospects of success if it involves dispute resolution and is deserving of assistance. Sometimes ask barristers to assess a case for legal merit when the matter is complex and outside our expertise.

There are this funds of yours which you Have been expecting more than long now,up to date,no confirmation,because,you do not follow the right channel,how do you expect such amount without involving Intellectual Members of Freedom Chambers Justice High Court Benin Republic,an attorney who has an exclusive right of argument in all the superior courts.A barrister is a counselor who is learned in law and who has been admitted to plead at the bar. A barrister drafts the pleadings in all cases, with the exception of the simplest ones.Distinguished from an attorney.

A barrister engages in the actual argument of cases or the conduct of the trial.My Dear Colleague,My Dear i implore you to follow all my instructions in this matters,because,without Members of Freedom Chambers Justice High Court Benin Republic,there is no way you can be able to receive Your total amount of Funds ,due wrong ways you may intend to follow or have been following, We are those whom to sign your Authorization transfer Certificate through your Embassy here in Benin Republic.Behind the scenes a bloody battle is taking place between two arms of the law - solicitors versus barristers. The Bar see it as a fight for its very survival, while solicitors see themselves as a David fighting a Goliath of restrictive practice.

This time, at least, right is on the side of the solicitors. Backed by the Director-General of Fair Trading, they are seeking to put an end to the barristers' monopoly of representing clients in higher courts.They want "employed" barristers and solicitors to have equal rights of audience.We serve people in commercial and consumer through direct and indirect channels and manage over 15,000 certified technicians located throughout World Wide,can you be able to be sincere any times the fund reached into your Country,but you did not have any access for it.

We get the right part to the right location at the right time for fast and predictable problem resolution for people' hardware challenges .Furthermore we have decided to send all your funds that wort's $8.5 Million dollars online wire transfer as we have signed a contract with African development BANK as instructed by (W.A.M.A)

After this you are to sign your transfer Approval letter by the National assembly and Federal ministry of Finance for the Bank Before the Transfer of your fund by the Bank through your Embassy here in Benin Republic it would cost you total amount of To get all the process ready and the Transfer will take place immediately, So if you are really interested to regain your total amount mentioned go ahead to wire the payment of $75,00 due your Authorization Transfer Certificate,Finally below is the full details information name where to send the fee payment of $75,00usd today via Money Gram money transfer.

My Regards to your Family

Barrister Lucas Wilfred
Attorney Counsels At Law
Freedom Chambers Justice High Court.
Email: (barrlucaswilfred@outlook.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank Smith - dservice@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:16 pm

I want you to know I am the manager DHL courier service your package is here with us and it was deposited with us since 3 days and since that time the DHL SERVICE is very worry to deliver this package to you in your country according to the Chairman Ghana Forex Trade Union the card contain the sum of 25,Million USD and the charges for this package is $1500 to enable the DHL SERVICE deliver your parcel to you in your doorstep with a private jet tomorrow please i want you to send the money to this
information,

NAME:Ruth Nabooh
LOCATIONS GHANA,
AMOUNT:1500
QUESTION:Color
ANSWER:Red

Tracking details

As soon as you send the money i will give you the tracking number

Asses Code

CARD NO:7685 5463 35467
PIN CODE:6738
PASS PASS:234 176 5895

The card contain U.S$10 Million as your part contract payment, Maximum Amount to withdraw PER transaction $5,000 You can only withdraw for TEN (10) times PER day. Total Amount to withdraw in a day: $50,000.

MR.FRANK SMITH

DHL GHANA LTD
C314/3 NORTH RIDGE,P.O BOX 207
ACCRA GHANA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Daniel - mrs.rosedaniel9@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 pm

From United States Former Ambassador to the Republic of Benin:

This is Mrs. Rose Daniel. the Former United States Ambassador to
Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an
ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this
office before I left and found out that you have not received your
fund, and I asked the present ambassador Mrs Lucy Tamlyn what happened
that you have not receive your fund since months ago, and he said that
you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD.

I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the ATM CARD
center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert
your ATM CARD to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot
pay for the service fee of your ATM CARD which is $25.00 only
according to them.But I told them to wait until I hear from you today
so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money
$4.5 Million which will change your life just because of $25.OO. I
want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and
explain to me the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of
$25.OO But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another
person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know
that you will love to have it.

My dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big
shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and
withdraw your money since months ago you will receive your fund before
the end of this meeting.

This is where you should send the fee via western union or iTunes Card today.

Receiver Name==== Tuncy Nancy
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ===== When
Answer ============ Now
Amount ======== $25.00
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

I will wait to hear from you today with the mtcn number or iTunes Card.

Your Sincerely

Mrs. Rose Daniel
Email: mrs.rosedaniel9@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mike Pence - nqi53462@nifty.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:23 pm

SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.....OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am Mike Pence, and I am writing to inform you about your (ATM)card brought b
ack by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white
house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you
reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your
ATM card worth twenty million united states dollars $20,000,000,00usd that wa
s assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president
Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent
MR Sam Frank from the FBI office.
send the information immediately to our Email for verification and for prompt
collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10.Marital Status :

Accept my hearty congratulation again
Contact me with this email address, (mikepence491@gmail.com) please do not for get.

Yours Sincerely,
MR MIKE PENCE
vice-president USA
James Terry phone Number who is to deliver your ATM card text only, +1(940 2
26 6493)
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Muhammadu Buhari - mohammedbuhari.presidencynig@ooutlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:00 pm

OFFICE OF ALHAJI MOHAMMED BUHARI.
PRESIDENT, COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES
ASO-ROCK VILLA. ABUJA - NIGERIA

Our Ref: PRS/COM-FR/0015/IWP

Attn: Distinguish Beneficiary

Dear Rudolf Krause

Re-payment of Over Due Foreign Contract/Inheritance Funds.

We write to notify you of a new mandate on the release of your over due payment. After the last meeting of the Federal Executive Council in conjunction with the Senate Committee on Debt Cancellation Management, held on the 18th Jan, 2017 where it was resolved that all outstanding debts and payments, owed to both foreign and domestic clients be reviewed.

It has been resolved that all contractors and Inheritance funds, belonging to individuals who did not even know about their funds must be paid.

Prior to unanimous decision taken in regards to this, the Federal Government have approved and marked Ten Billion USD ($10,000,000,000) from their consolidated Oil Reserve account with the WORLD BANK to all individuals who are being owed by Federal Government.

Have you been informed about this fund earlier? If not you have to sit up so that someone else will not claim your funds. There have been cases of people claiming people's funds, because no one informed them about it..

I do not want to start explaining all of these on the email otherwise this message will be too cumbersome to read. I, the President and anti-corruption department are fighting hard to stop injustice and the claims of people's funds because they were not aware of their funds.

It was on this note, that we are contacting you for your USD$10,500,000,000(Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) part-payment. It is important to let you know that all part-payment for all contacted beneficiaries has already been programmed waiting for the response of those concerned for their payment to be completed with the World Bank of Nigeria,the assigned bank by the Federal Government to settle all the Foreign outstanding debt or payment.

In view of this you are advised to re-confirm your information to this office to enable them carry out your payment processing successfully. Please note that your urgent attention to this matter will be highly needed, as it will help the World Bank to clear this subject matter timely and get your payment transferred immediately as instructed by the Federal Debt Resolution Committee. Please contact the World Bank of Nigeria with the below information:

Public Information Center World Bank Regional Office,
Director General, Independent Evaluation Group, The World Bank Regional Office, Dr, Kingsley Carter. Email: worldbank.un03@gmail.com

For more information you can visit this our website:
.un.org/News/Press/docs/2005/ik486.doc.htm

You are required immediately to contact the above-mentioned Office with all necessary information for the release of your compensation fund .

Your are advised to reconfirmation your information as follows:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Full Address:
(3) Your Age And Marital Status:
(4) Your Occupation:
(5) Your Telephone/Fax Number:
(6) Your Nationality:

We await your urgent reply.

Thank you.

We look forward to be of more services to you.

Thanks for your understanding.

THE PRESIDENCY.
MUHAMMADU BUHARI
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Peter Mozie aka Charles Retting, cgideouyt@netgate.com & InternalRevenueServiceOffice@dr.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:33 pm

Mr. Charles Retting
<cgideouyt@netgate.com> wrote:

--
Internal Revenue Service United States Department of the Treasury
U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department.
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington , DC 20520
Greeting from USA I.R.S,Date: 23/03/2019.
Contact person: Charles Retting
Email:InternalRevenueServiceOffice@dr.com

Attention Please,

We write to inform you that your package with Code number 3064863 has been in Customs facility custody waiting for resolutions of the clearance to further the delivery to your delivery address by the delivery Agent who came all the way from Africa.We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding your consignment box which the agent suppose to deliver to you which was on hold by USA Customs Department and they are requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the consignment box before it will be released from the Customs to the delivery agent to complete the delivery.

After the phone call we made on your behalf to the USA Customs Authority and the Government of Nigeria, it was resolved that the delivery of your consignment to your address must be complete within 24 working hours upon your compliance to our directives; You should send the sum of $75.00 usd to obtain the needed Ownership-clearance certificate from Nigeria.

The clearance charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the US Embassy in Nigeria considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement.

We will upon the confirmation of your clearing charge assign our Diplomat Agent (Peter Mozie ) to travel to USA and collect your package and proceed with the delivery.

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information upon contacting us to avoid delivery to wrong person after obtaining the needed Ownership-clearance certificate from Nigeria because that is what the Customs here are waiting for .

1- Your Full Name
2- Your Delivery Address
3- Your Contact Telephone Number
4- Your Occupation
5- Your Identification (Passport number or ID Card number)

Once you notify us with the above information and the needed Ownership-clearance certificate from Nigeria, the USA Customs will release your consignment to you and it will be delivered to you by the agent, You can contact us with the following information,

Contact person: Mr. Charles Retting
Email: ( InternalRevenueServiceOffice@dr.com )

Note that you are expected to pay only $75.00 usd for Ownership-clearance certificate and you are to pay it to Nigeria as the origination of the package in favour of UZOR JOHN as our accountant officer in Nigeria Send the $75.00 usd through western union or money gram once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your package,

Receivers Name:==== Peter Mozie
Country/City:=======Nigeria Lagos
Test Question:=======Urgent
Answer: ===========Yes
Amount:===========$75.00usd
Mtcn=======
Sender Name======

Once you send the money to Nigeria to this name , please try to notify us with the MTCN so that we can contact Peter Mozie for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your Ownership-clearance certificate.

Note that any unclaimed consignment will be return to Nigeria Government after 3 days.

So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that the Customs will release your consignment.

Yours Sincerely
Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service
Mr. Charles Retting
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed - info44488@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:25 pm

Dear: Beneficiary.

As Nodal Officer, Federal Ministry of Finance with responsibilities which, resolving beneficiaries fund release complaints, I am contacting you regarding your outstanding payments claim.,

First, it is our responsibility as government payment agency to appropriate funds accordingly, make approvals and ensure immediate release - and all of these usually depend on the prevailing payment documents found in beneficiaries payment files.

In a situation any of the please mark this statement (any of the) payment release documents is found to be a faked or forged, even if the payment is real, legitimate, and the process of release lawful; there is no way there will be a successful (hitch free) fund release to the affected beneficiary to talk of remittance through bank to bank remittance.

In line with the forgoing, I am advising to do any of the followings if you are receive your payment.

If you wish the transfer to be via bank to bank remittance, then visit Nigeria Embassy in your country to verify some of your payment documents with you.

In the alternative, you shall be ready to receive your payment is a slow mode via ATM Master card. By this, withdrawal in any ATM Machine in your country will be permitted. Maximum withdrawal per day is around US$5,000 dollars.

Should you prefer receipt of your fund through through E- payment Systems, then contact the underlisted Office:

Paymaster General
Western Union / Money Gram Money Pay Out Center
Transfer Office, Ministry of Finance Building,
Ikoy Lagos
Email: info44488@gmail.com

Kindly adhere to the above payment guildlines to avoid loss or delay

Your faithfully

Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
Nigerian Minister of Finance

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cheikh Travaly - ecobeninrep3@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:42 pm

This is to inform you officially that we have verified your payment file and
found out the reason you have not received your payment is because you have not
fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your funds.

Secondly, we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none
officials in the bank and all your attempts to secure the release of your fund
are still in vain. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act has to stop if
you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to
your problems in receiving the funds. This idea is the latest instruction given
to this bank by the Federal Ministry of Finance and Economy.

You are now going to receive your funds through Online Banking Transfer.
To receive your funds through online banking, you need to reply back with the
following information as urgent as possible

1. Your full name:
2. Phone and fax number:
3. Address:
4. Your age and current occupation:
5. A copy of your identity

Once again, you have to stop henceforth your further communication with any
other person or office regarding this transaction, this is to avoid any hitch or
delay in
finalizing your payment. The transfer of your total sum of $4,500.000.00 will
be completed through online banking transfer as soon as possible.
The online banking information will be forwarded to you upon the receipt of
your response for the urgent online transfer.

Also note that because of impostors, we hereby issue you our code of conduct,
which is ECO-994 you must have to indicate this code while replying back.

Yours faithfully,
MR CHEIKH TRAVALY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
ECOBANK PLC,
Avenue Jean Paul II - 08 BP 0879,
Cotonou, Benin Republic.
E-MAIL; ecobeninrep3@outlook.com
PHONE: +229 62 76 77 62

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Hind - davidhind101@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I am David Hind, an assistant finance security
officer working in Coin Finance Security Group London. I am a British
National and I live in London. I need your help and support to
transfer the sum of Forty Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars
US$40,500.000.00 from the finance security company to your bank
account in your Country. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total
sum for your partnership and I will come over to meet you in your
country, for sharing of the money, immediately the money is
transferred to your bank account. Can you handle this?

The money was abandoned by a late customer Alan Williams, a British
tycoon who died with his family in car accident on 20th of October
2008. The money was left unclaimed in the Coin Finance Security Group
London for safe keeping without a beneficiary.

You are to stand as beneficiary of the unclaimed funds, to enable the
Coin Finance Security Group to facilitate the fund release and
transfer to your bank account. I need your personal information and ID
to re-profile the funds with your data, to enable the finance company
to transfer the sum to you. The whole process of the transaction will
take not more than 10 days to successfully complete the fund transfer
to your bank account.

I will send you more details about the transaction as soon as I get
your response, to enable us to begin the transaction. I look forward
to hearing from you soon.

You can reply me back on these email: davidhind101@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. David Hind

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Holman - aj70564@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:08 pm

Attn/Sir/Madam

You had won the sum of $4,500,000.00usd, all you need is to
get back to us to get your price Here From Nigeria Ora Bank.

Do contact Ora Bank Of Nigeria on below information to get your Wining Prize:

EMAIL: (aj70564@gmail.com)
Telephone: +2349082348415

1. Full Name: …………………….
2. Address: ……………………
3. Nationality: ………………..
4. Age: ……………………
5. Occupation: ………………….
6. Phone: ……….Fax: …………………
7. State of Origin: ………Country: ………..
8: Gender: …………………………

Remember you did not buy ticket but your email address was balloted
and selected among millions of addresses chosen from which yours
emerged as the winner of $4,500,000.00usd.
We have 8 winners in this category.

Regards

MR.ANDREW HOLMAN
(Financial Director)
Call Telephone: +2349082348415

Return to “Other types of African scams”