It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

More 419s, part 37 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Lucas - johnlucas8080@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Mon May 27, 2019 10:52 pm

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr.John Lucas,i am an Inspection Agent attached with
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta Georgia.In
the course of our official inspections at the customs storage ware
house, i discovered an abandoned shipment by a Diplomat. when i
personally scanned it, our cash-track machine detected that the
content of the Consignments are cash,it revealed an undisclosed sum of
money in Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35kg each. On my
assumption, each of the 2 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in
each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was
abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomats
inability to pay for Non Inspection/Yellow Tag Fees and other required
documents because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be released by the customs with your
able assistance where necessary and delivery will be effected upon
further arrangements by both parties for consignments to be moved out
of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the
services of a secured couriers section geared to provide the security
it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will
proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your
consignment with my status as a Fiduciary Agent with your cooperation
and assistance. You will compensate me as soon as the consignments are
been delivered to your designated address.

You can as well call me on this number :+1765 2044 718 or
text(+1)512-763-0861 or
email:johnlucas8080@outlook.com if you wish to speak with me but if
you call and could not reach me on phone note that i am on the field
for inspection, So leave your information so that i can reach you when
i am back in the office.

Signed,
Mr.John Lucas
Operations,Inspection Unit
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport,U.S.A.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

John Lucas - johnlucas8080@outlook.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Patrick Obi - obip88322@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 12:44 pm

Attn: Beneficiary

Welcome to the Office Of Presidency Nigeria, This is Dr. Patrick Obi, CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE, OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
We write to notify you that we have inter-vain in you case due your total sum of $5,000,000 Inheritance fund owning you in Africa.
We are here to represent and protect the legal interest of every American and any others Country like UK and Asia that involved in such businesses of every Foreigner and especially to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member Country Citizens domiciled here.

We write to inform you of the breaking news about your Inheritance fund of $5million US Dollars which you have been expecting sending money for so longer, without a good result up to date, even many of them contacted you in form of Western Union Department or Money Gram stated your fund was with them, from the financial regulatory bodies of this Country, from their report I gathered that your Inheritance fund which was scheduled to have been remitted to your destination point by some corrupt officials with intention of on asking you to pay endless money.
However, I went to International Criminal Organization here for investigation, and in their bid to launch a full scale investigation into the saga, they found out that the reason why you were swindled in the past and still not been able to receive your expected fund till date was because you were dealing with the wrong people being impostors that were impersonating.

Further more, it was resolved that you shall be receiving $5,000,000. we have summon the amalgamated union governing all the official office stores in this Country and their MD referred your fund to step aside that we will handle your payment total sum of $5,000,000 by our self. So it is better for you to stopped communicate with any other office here because if you did is for your own risk.
Though the Claim Fund Origin certificate charges that you were supposed to pay was initially on the high price but has been cut down to $100 as part of our corporate social responsibility to considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the Claim Fund Origin of their entitlement.

Note that the $100 is the only money that you shall pay to LIVINUS ONYEKACHI ANIEKE before they shall start program the payment details that shall enable you have access of your $5,000, 000.
Note that the $100 is compulsory for you to pay as it was agreed that you have to pay the $100 which will serve as re-confirmation to your original file;
Meanwhile you are advising to reconfirm the below information to us avoid mistaking.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Direct Cell No:
3. Your Home Address:
4. Your City:
5. Your ID:

Note that you are expected to pay only $100 for re-confirmation of your file and you are to pay it to Western union or Money Gram here in Nigeria as the origination of the Fund in the favor of LIVINUS ONYEKACHI ANIEKE. Send the $100 through with the information below for reconfirmation of your file that will enhance the release of your Fund,

Receivers: LIVINUS ONYEKACHI ANIEKE
City: ABUJA
Test Question: WHEN
Answer: NOW
Amount:$100
Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your $5,000,000 and your subsequent payments. Note that any unclaimed funds will be return to the Government Treasury Department after 2days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that you shall receive your fund without stress again.

Dr.Patrick Obi
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
Maitama District Abuja Nigeria
Direct Telephone Number: +234-8107573894
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Steve Cox - stevecox.122@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 12:46 pm

Attention;

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, it is because of the restrictions imposed by your Mail/Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this email came to you. In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations, Cyber Crimes Commission (CCc), Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) and the United States Government to restore the dignity and Economy ofa Nations based on the Agreement with the World Bank Assistance Project to help and make the world a better place. We have been having meetings for the past 3 months with the Secretary General of the United Nations.

This email come to those who are yet to receive their compensation/inheritance/winnings and who have been scammed in any part of the world, this includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or Compensation payments that failed due to Government problems etc. Recently we the Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) arrested internet fraudsters and Scammer with large amount of money so if you are receiving this email its means you where select to be compensated as a scam victim among 100 selected victims with part of the money recover from the internet fraudsters account, . The UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate you with the sum of $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS).

100 people where selected across the Globe for this MIDDLE OF THE YEAR COMPENSATION and Your email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team observers and this is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed, so you are advised to contact Mr. Steve Cox of the United Nations Compensation Commission, as he is our representative in United State Of America. Contact him immediately for your Compensation payment of $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS) which will be released directly to you in accordance with legal clearance and procedures.

It is my pleasure to inform you that your ATM Card Number; 4000128498979908 have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 6062. The ATM Card Value is $9,000.000.00 USD (NINE MILLION DOLLARS) You are advised that a most withdrawal value of $15,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any Inter Switch site and ATM Center of your choice.

However, you should send him your
Full Name:
Telephone Number:
your Residential Address:
New email address for this safety of this transaction:
Contact Mr. Steve Cox immediately for your compensation payment
Mr. Steve Cox
Director- General,
ATM Card Payment
Washington Field Office
Email: stevecox.122@gmail.com

He is obliged to give you a call and treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone and email.

NOTE: Under normal circumstances the collection of your ATM CARD the IMF and the Finance Ministry insisted that you pay for the DELIVERY FEE ONLY of your ATM CARD via western union money transfer, which will cost you just $150 USD only, the RIA or Money Gram payment receipt of $150 USD to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery to your door step to be documented in your file as proof your collection. Ask Mr. Steve Cox for the instruction on how to send the delivery fee of $150 to him, Please note that the delivery fee can not be deducted from your ATM CARD due to the fact that no one has the authority to unlucky and use your ATM CARD on your behalf because you alone will be the one to first use the card for the first withdrawal with your secret code.

We also advise that you stop further communications with these imposters and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to Mr. Steve Cox in other for the FBI to bring justice to them.
Good luck and kind regards,
Making the world a better place!
GOD BLESS USA.
REGARDS.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

W. Stuart Symington - info.usemng@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 12:48 pm

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS
From US Ambassador to Federal Republic of Nigeria
United States Consulate General Nigeria
Abuja Nigeria

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

I AM MR. W. STUART SYMINGTON, THE APPOINTED UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW ME. THE UNITED STATES EMBASSY HAS RESOLVED ON A DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO NIGERIA ON-BEHALF OF 100 SCAM VICTIMS TO BE COMPENSATED AFTER POLICE ARRESTED SOME FRAUDSTERS IN LAGOS NIGERIA WHO MENTIONED YOUR PARTICULARS AS ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

NOTE THAT AFTER MY MEETING WITH MUHAMMADU BUHARI GCFR, PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA AND OTHER HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE MEMBERS, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), THEY AGREED TO PAY YOU $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION US AMERICAN DOLLARS ONLY) AS YOUR COMPENSATION.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR NAME WERE AMONG THE LIST TO BE PAID $5M US DOLLARS COMPENSATION PAYMENT.

SO RE-CONFIRM BELOW INFORMATION SO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MISTAKE.

1) YOUR FULL NAME: --------------
2) YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS: -------------
3) CURRENT DIRECT TELEPHONE: ------------
4) OCCUPATION & AGE: -------------

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE INFORMATION, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

REPLY TO : info.useng@gmail.com

MY BEST REGARDS.
MR. W. STUART SYMINGTON

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ruff Lori - rufferica102@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 pm

:roll: :roll: :disagree:

Dear

Are you still alive?? someone came to my office and confirm that you
are dead
, is this true?? are you still alive?? the person claim that
he is your next of Kin who will take over your Inheritance funds
$15,5Million United States Dollars, should we go ahead and pay him??
Please if you are alive reply this mail.

Thanks
Miss Ruff Lori

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ryan Henry - pd00012342@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2019 8:18 pm

Hello Dear Esteemed Customer,

We have today deposited your fund with Vital Finance to online transfer it to you through their online banking system because we find out that it was only secure way of moving the whole fund safely into your personal account without any hitches or problems from any Monetary authority or Government Agencies. Now all you need to do is to contact Vital Finance bank with their contact below so that they will open the online account for you to start transferring the whole fund by yourself.

Here is the bank contact info;

Bank name: Vital Finance Bank
Contact Person; Wakil Adjibi- Manager

Contact email: vf-bank@financier.com

Thanks.

Mr. Ryan Henry

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Walter Roberson - walrobertson@diplomats.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 29, 2019 1:09 pm

Dear Sir/Madam

Your claim funds sum amount $8 Million United state dollars has been approved to be delivered to you through diplomatic immunity payment with the help of the diplomat Mr Walter Roberson currently in John F. Kennedy International Airport New York City USA.

Name : Mr Walter Roberson
Cell: +1-917 790-5250
Email: walrobertson@diplomats.com

Get in-touch with him via email and sms text message and get back to me asap.

Mrs Lillian Davis

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie Leach - julieleach65@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 29, 2019 1:11 pm

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 53 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan
fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of
$310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest
lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my
family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to
you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially
support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world. Your
email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws,
and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other
to relinquish any doubts.
Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http:/ /abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full
Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our
Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Julie Leach.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Julius Okere - julius.okerecbn@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 29, 2019 1:13 pm

Attn: Sir/Madam,

We do hereby bring to your notice that due to some irregularities and
fraudulent activities going on in Nigeria, the Presidency has ordered
the central bank of Nigeria to channel all contracts/inheritance
payments to the CITIBANK OF NEW YORK for all the concerned
beneficiaries to receive their payments without further stress.

This resolution came as a result of the fraudulent malpractices going
during the process of the concerned beneficiaries trying to receive
their funds.

In view of this, you are directed henceforth to stop any further
dealings/communications with anyone in Nigeria telling you to claim
your fund here.

Your fund is now with the CITIBANK of New York. The total value of
the sum approved to be paid to all the concerned beneficiaries is
$10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).
As one of the shortlisted beneficiaries, you should contact the
officer in charge of your payment at CITIBANK, New York on the
following information:

NAME: Patricia Brigantic
BANK: CITIBANK of New York
E-mail:mrs.patricia.brigantic11@yandex.com

Contact the bank for further advise.

Please call for more details.

Thanks

Dr. Julius Okere
Tel:+234-8057732940

Operations Manager,
Central bank of Nigeria.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: More 419s, part 37 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

Postby Bix » Wed May 29, 2019 1:21 pm

Mr. Thomas Glasgow
<www.west.transfer@gmail.com> wrote:
IBAN ATM Credit Card, $8.5 Million,

You might be very verse with the IBAN credit card system through the (A.T.M) Automated Teller Machine System that allows beneficiaries direct access to make withdrawal of funds from any International Banks in the world.

The federal government under the ministry of finance with the world bank and IMF (International Monitory Fund) has adopted this administrative measure owing to various complains/petitions received from beneficiaries owning to the delays in receiving their Contract/Inheritance Funds as expected.

Please be informed that this is a real and not a bogus card so be rest assured that the money will be cleared immediately a withdrawal is affected. I have made all the necessary arrangements to have your atm card delivered to you at your nominated home delivery address.

All other documents such as your recommendation letter and certificate from the Economic Finance Unit confirming that these funds are fully free from any liens or encumbrances and are clean, clear and of non-criminal origin shall also be sent to you.
This Atm Card contains maximum of $8.5 million and you have a daily withdrawal limit of $5,000 for your information, you are to bear the cost of shipping the ATM CARD to you, the ATM Card will be delivered via a World Diplomatic Delivery Service to ensure that the atm card is delivered to you wherever you are in anywhere in the world, However before I proceed, I would like you to re-confirm the below details.

Legal Full name:
Delivery Address:
Phone contact#:
Country Of Residence:

The officer in charge Mr. David Walter will call you up immediately your information is sent in. Also the options together with their associated conditions are presented below, you Are required to pay for the necessary courier charges to enable the delivery of the Atm card to your giving delivery destination.

1. FedEx Delivery Company Duration for Delivery: 72 Hours, Amount $150.00
2. UPS Delivery Company Duration for Delivery: Next day, Amount $250.00
3. DHL Delivery Company Duration for Delivery: 24 Hours, Amount $100.00
4. Online Wire Transfer Service:30 Minute , Amount $350.00

Please contact Mr. David Walter with the Below Information:

central bank Plc
54 Lombard Cotonou Benin
Postcode EC3P 3AH
Hotline (985)287-3091

Treat as urgent
Thanks for your Co-Operation.
Best Regards,

Mr. Thomas Glasgow
Remittance Manager
central Bank Plc.

central Bank Plc. registered in Cotonou Benin. central Bank Plc is authorized and regulated by the financial services authority (FSA) Registered No 1026167. central Insurance Services company Limited is authorized and regulated by The FSA.
Registered Office For Both: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5hp. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" Are Trademarks And Trading names Of central Bank Plc. central Business is a trading name ofcentral Bank Plc.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Thomas - atmcarddeliveryservice@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2019 6:07 pm

I am bringing this notice to you today that today is the last day i will contact you for this fund. We have signed and sealed all the papers related to this delivery to you that we should return this atm card worth $3,5million to Federal Treasury Department. I am no more waiting for you for this delivery but bear it in mind that if you still want this atm card to be deliverd to your house that you should rush now and send this last fee of $150 and have your atm card delivered to you.Failure to send the fees today, then forget about this atm card because by tomorrow, it will be government own. Do not blame me for anything as i have waited too much.

If you are blocked from using western union or money gram then go and buy Amazon card or Steam Wallet Card $100/$50 to avoid any mistake or delay and send. Make sure you do it today if you really want your atm card but failure to do it today then you will lose your funds. I have tried and can not continue waiting or writing you day by day

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $150.00 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you don’t fear as soon as you send the $150.00 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lying to you because I can not use my life swear because of $150.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

So you are advised to go right now and get the $150 done so that I can proceed and get everything done Asap

And if you are allow to send money through Via Money Gram or Western Union or RIA Money Transfer or Small World Money Transfer without any problems then use this information below Ok

RECEIVER'S NAME:.... BEN DC UKO
CITY:............... COTONOU
QUESTION:........... WHEN
ANSWER:............ NOW
AMOUNT:........... $150.00

I promise you as soon as i hear from you with the payment of $150 . Today i shall send your pick up information the same day you send the $150.00 I swear

Yours Faithfully,
John Thomas
Contact my phone number +1941-212-1175
Contact Email: ( atmcarddeliveryservice@hotmail.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Meyer David - mrmeyerdavid5@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 31, 2019 9:39 pm

ATTENTION:

A customer of ours who died year 2006 in Tsunami tragedy in Indonesia
leaving behind an estate/capital(US$20M) in a Bank here where I
work,till date nobody has come forward or put application for the
claim.During the Bank private search for the late gentle man relatives
your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the
same surname as the deceased who died intestate with no Will or next
of kin. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out
the final details.Banking regulation/legislation demand that I notify
the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period when dormant
accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies
if nobody applies to claim the funds. I urge you to come forward since
I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the
estate/capital so that I can be gratify by you, in this way
$12,000,000.00 for you and $8,000,000.00 for me. I will do all the
crucial part in the Bank to have the claim released to you
promptly.Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters
concerning this issue To affirm your willingness and cooperation,
please do so by replying me at my private
email: mrmeyerdavid5@gmail.com with your Telephone/Fax number.

I do expect your prompt response.

Thank you,
Mr.Meyer David

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet - us_embassy890@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that I
am doing all I can to ensure you
receive your funds and I am only
trying to help you because of the way
the payment was handled in the past.
Secondly, I can't seat and watch you
lose your funds after confiding in me.
As matter of fact, there are still
decent and God fearing people here in
the United State Embassy Office Benin
Republic which I am a good example.
Since I resume this office in the year
2014, I have helped so many foreign
Contractors/Beneficiaries worldwide in
claiming their funds from the Benin
Government.

If you can be able to come up with the
Clearance Paper today, I will make sure
you get your fund soon as possible,
your fund is ready to transfer to you
as I write to you now due to my effort
and I don't know why you should be
dealing with people outside, just do
your best and these transfer will be
conducted finally. Because if the
transfer is terminated there is no way
on earth you can get this fund due to
the IMF will just have to cancel your
name from the payment file, its better
you conclude these matter within the
given date 3-days only.

Once you the clearance obtain, I assure
you that you are going to confirm your
funds in your Country WITHIN 24HRS
through our choosing Diplomatic Agent.
I shall try my possible best to make
sure I conclude the due legal process
and will like you to Take my word
because I am strongly behind you and my
effort to this does not end until you
confirm the availability of your fund
in your address.

Please do not allow any body to deceive
you, and I don't want you to be tired
of these, just take life easy and see
what the result will be, I'm sure you
that your funds will be release to you,
it's not easy and I believe you have
tried as well, so make sure you
conclude these by Obtain the paperwork
or your payment will be terminated by
the High Authority and that is all I
can say for now.

Note: that your consignment box has
been arrived in US embassy and waiting
to receive clearance papers before
gives you address where to collecting
your consignment to the embassy office.
Meanwhile, you are advise to reconfirm
the below information upon contacting
me to avoid wrong delivery.

1, Your full name:
2, Your home address:
3, Your occupation:
4, Direct Telephone Number:

I will be waiting anxiously to receive
your swift response soon with required
information is to enable me direct you
on how to obtain the paperwork, for
immediately release of your
consignment. Note that any unclaimed
consignment will be return to the
Courier Company after 3 days for final
diversion. So you are advise to comply
very urgent so that your consignment
will be among those that will be
deliver soon as possible.

Respectf,
MS. JANET

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet - us_embassy890@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:33 pm

Like I said in my first massage, I am Mrs. Janet Dibor and I work as Assistant Secretary of U.S. Embassy, I decided to contact you because I saw your valid payment files on my desk worth of $1.5m usd from the United Nation and it has already been packaged in a consignment box, and as I write you now the consignment is at the United State Embassy waiting for just clearance paper before delivered to your address.

Meanwhile, i want you to know that i have helped many foreigners received their funds as a consignment without any hitch since i resumed this office, and you will not be any exception, all you need is to follow my instruction for you to receive your fund.

If you are ready to receive your consignment let me know so that i can give you Details you need to send US$250 for me to obtain the clearance papers from the origination of the consignment here and forward it to United State Embassy for immediately release of your consignment to your address.

I looking forward to receive your swift response.

With respect,
Ms Janet

JANET-L-DIBOR.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mohammed Alasadi - agusfatoni6000@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:50 pm

Greetings,

How are doing?

I wish to inform you that i have been able to moved the funds to Dubai United Arab Emirates
with the help of another person, i got a help from another man and was able
to move the consignment to Dubai United Arab Emirates where i am presently trying to invest
my own share of the funds i have left a bank a check of US$800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for you but i handed it over to Mr.Agus Fatoni, the
Chief Executive Officer Dhl Courier Company Jakarta Indonesia and
directed him to give you the check You should contact him through his private email:
agusfatoni6000@gmail.com and he will hand over the check to you.
Again, you are not to pay for the delivery Charge, the Insurance premium
and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the cash check showing that it is not a
Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country because I
have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is only
the security keeping fee of the cash check so far i would have paid the fee
but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you
will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.
You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on
the Delivery.
Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;
i will be out the internet for sometime but write me to let me know, and
when you have receive the check, take it to your bank to cash your own
money and you write me so that we can rejoice together

yours friend

Mr.Mohammed Alasadi

Return to “Other types of African scams”