It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Bitcoin/Blackmail-Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna Lauby - gazn214@gmx.net

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:16 pm

Hello!

I'm the Chinese software engineer who hacked into your device OS.

I've been watching you for month now. The thing is, you've been infected with malware through the adult website you visited... I have downloaded all confidential information from your system and I got some more evidence.

In case you're not familiar with it, I'll explain.

The virus gives me full access and control over your computer or any other device on your network. It means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera and microphone, but you don't know about it. I also have access to all of your phone and email contacts, as well as access to your social media accounts.

Why didn't your antivirus detect any malware?

Answer: My malware uses a low-level device driver build-in your CPU and I update its signatures every 4 hours to keep your antivirus silent. I made a screen recording of you masturbating.

On one side of the screen is the video you're watching at the moment and on the other side is your satisfied face. With one click, I can send this video to all your contacts.

Do you want to prevent it?

I understand your concern. Especially since the video was quite vulgar, I can't imagine the embarrassment you will feel when your colleagues, friends and relatives see it.

If you need to erase all of your collected data just send 0.015 btc (Bitcoin) to a wallet that was specially generated for your email address.
1F1bvfYAK62RayLiT4Q37upuPu5SK7J4Cj

Yes, it's that simple! My script will detect the transaction to the wallet and will automatically delete all the dirt that was collected on you.

I will give you 48 hours to pay.

Do not try to reply to this email, it makes absolutely no sense (the sender's email address as well as the Bitcoin wallet were generated automatically especially for you and cannot be traced). I don't make mistakes.

If I see that you've shared this message with someone else (for example, it will be open on a different device than yours), the video will instantly start being sent out to your contact list.

Take it easy. Take it as a little life lesson and be more careful in the future.

Good luck with that. Bye.

Received: from [94.141.241.145] ([94.141.241.145])
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 08:21:28 +0100
X-Spam-Flag: YES

KZ-TRANSTELECOM-20081216
JSC Transtelecom
Azelkhanov Serik
Kunaeva st 10
ASTANA
KAZAKHSTAN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Anna Lauby - gazn214@gmx.net

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Binnie Conlee - khoonhuijunhui@gmx.at

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:27 pm

Hello!

I've been watching you for month now. The thing is, you've been infected with malware through the adult website you visited... I have downloaded all confidential information from your system and I got some more evidence.

The virus gives me full access and control over your computer or any other device on your network. It means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on your camera and microphone, but you don't know about it. I also have access to all of your phone and email contacts, as well as access to your social media accounts.

Answer: My malware uses a low-level device driver build-in your CPU and I update its signatures every 4 hours to keep your antivirus silent. I made a screen recording of you masturbating.

On one side of the screen is the video you're watching at the moment and on the other side is your satisfied face. With one click, I can send this video to all your contacts.

I understand your concern. Especially since the video was quite vulgar, I can't imagine the embarrassment you will feel when your colleagues, friends and relatives see it.

If you need to erase all of your collected data just send 0.015 btc (Bitcoin) to a wallet that was specially generated for your email address.
12YJ7u32aEMp3JBfCe8getSLWTWmgRA3UL

Yes, it's that simple! My script will detect the transaction to the wallet and will automatically delete all the dirt that was collected on you.

Do not try to reply to this email, it makes absolutely no sense (the sender's email address as well as the Bitcoin wallet were generated automatically especially for you and cannot be traced). I don't make mistakes.

If I see that you've shared this message with someone else (for example, it will be open on a different device than yours), the video will instantly start being sent out to your contact list.

Take it easy. Take it as a little life lesson and be more careful in the future.

Received: from [151.19.242.105] ([151.19.242.105])
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 23:03:51 +0100

MOBILE-SOUTH-EAST-19
FLAVIO PALUMBO
IP ENGINEERING
WINDTRE s.p.a
Largo Metropolitana 5
20017 - RHO ( MILANO )
ITALY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Happy Silbaugh - michaelpopescu2010@gmx.ch

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:43 pm

Hello!

1KJhouRt6PciYCMezYBTVqn6BCtEiLCAQw

Received: from [178.157.250.78] ([178.157.250.78])
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 14:07:22 +0100

FBB_RESIDENTIAL_DHCP_DYNAMIC
Infrastructure EM - DHCP assignments residential users
EM Contact Role
Tietgensvej 2-4,
8600 Silkeborg,
Denmark

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karyl Fulwiler - youngsherriloraine@gmx.net

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:18 pm

Hello!

1NCFMUvBZikWCQDJp1xoxbqP9Zas1Vf8qt

Received: from [89.76.56.203] ([89.76.56.203])
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 21:06:44 +0100

PL-UPC-20060222
UPC Polska
UPC Polska Sp. z o.o.
Al. Solidarnosci 171
00-877 Warszawa
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michal - 0exlhyge@3su0.coins-bit.info

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:07 pm

Hello there!

Thanks for choosing to continue being with our company!
Funds were øbtаined by αсτιvаting а winnιng cøde.

You are won: 𝟎.2 𝐁T𝐂!

In case you need more info, kindly react to this e-mail, and we will forward you other information promptly.
-
Yours Sincerely,
Michal.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lavinie Derian - maxhecker1@gmx.ch

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:16 pm

Hello!

1KD9E22qqq6oJHGP7N6nrgdn9GiJ4nXzJj

Received: from [81.214.74.50] ([81.214.74.50])
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 06:59:43 +0100

TurkTelekom
ADSL-Gayrettepe-Static Pool
TT Administrative Contact Role
Turk Telekomunikasyon A.S Turgut Ozal Blv. Aydinlikevler
06103 ANKARA
TURKEY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ryleigh Buell - heinrichsrudy@gmx.ch

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:17 pm

Hello!

18jUBFwfRN17imy3aBqgoZVi8nphUHcUkF

Received: from [118.155.85.174] ([118.155.85.174])
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:49:15 +0100

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Uchikanda OS Bldg 4F, 2-12-6 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, Japan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

alexlimbaya@web.de

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:22 pm

Hello!

1516976V6t1Fv8b4zy8Uo5CN7Kx61ZQr5L

Received: from [178.113.3.238] ([178.113.3.238])
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 21:05:10 +0100

H3G-CUSTOMERS-NET
Network of Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH
Hutchison 3G Austria Admin
Brünnerstr. 52.
A-1210 Vienna
Austria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristi Entress - meverbe@gmx.at

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:00 pm

Hello!

1HVycXAFbRNXsfwqGKZEDdkPp25efbBqXb

Received: from [46.197.88.30] ([46.197.88.30])
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 08:29:22 +0100

TURKSAT-NET
Turksat Services
TURKSAT Internet ve Interaktif Hizmetler Direktorlugu
Konya Yolu 40.
Km. Golbasi Ankara/
TURKEY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Hannah Fantozzi - demkaman@gmx.ch

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:57 pm

Hello!

1GxbFNKxan4hsmqYuKGv5wQKhBbSwLsE6u

Received: from [2.44.61.82] ([2.44.61.82])
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 03:02:22 +0100

VODAFONE-IT
IP subnet assigned to VF customers
Vodafone Italy
Via Jervis, 13
Ivrea (TO)
ITALY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sharon Banning - zigispejsboj@gmx.ch

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:15 pm

Hello!

12uDte6HrL3rxQG3T4viG3RFHyssYsS3iR

Good luck with that. Bye

Received: from [176.63.14.6] ([176.63.14.6])
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 07:04:39 +0100

HU-VODAFONE-20110608
Hostmaster Vodafone Hungary
Vodafone Hungary Ltd.
Lechner Odon fasor 6.
H-1096 Budapest
Hungary

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Albert Georg - +1 916 980 5338‬ (WhatsApp)

Postby hockeygirl » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:06 am

The photos stolen and they belong to a Brazilian man call Márcio Garcia who lives in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, as a Actor, Television Host, Writer, Producer & Film Director
.instagram.com/oficialmarciogarcia/
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A1rcio_Garcia

I met this man call Albert Georg on a Dating Site call Zorpia.com/Twoo.com (Bitcoin scam)
Phone Number: +1 916 980 5338‬ (WhatsApp)
.twoo.com/981526266#index

No photo profile

Albert Georg, 42
Warsaw

Likes 241 Views 199 Match % ..%

Here to chat

Chat Connected

I am a professional binary options broker/ crypto currency trade expert, I coach/mentor aspiring internet entrepreneurs on how to build a stable and steady source of passive income through online trade

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PROFILE DETAILS

Albert Georg has completed 27 out of 52 details.

Zodiac sign: Cancer
Preferred language: English (USA)
I also speak: Polish
Relationship status: I'm single
Sexual orientation: I'm straight
Work & education: I'm looking for work
Job: Investment Advisor
Education: University

LOOKS

Ethnicity: White
Body type: Sporty
I wear: No glasses/contact lenses
I have: No tattoos/piercings

PERSONALITY

Character: Helpful, Calm, Honest, Friendly, Adventurous
Children: Someday, maybe
Friends: Only good friends
Pets: Have pets

LIFESTYLE

Where I live: Villa
Whom I live with: Alone
Income: I have a trust fund
Car: I have my own car
Smoker: I don't smoke
Drinking: Social Drinker
Sports: At least once a week
Travel: Yes, all the time

Messages he sent to me in my Zorpia.com/Twoo.com Inbox

Albert Georg: Hello! Thanks for connecting. I'm Albert georg . How are you?
Albert Georg: thank you. Nice to meet you. I am a Bitcoin/ Cryptocurrency trade expert, I coach/mentor aspiring internet entrepreneurs on how to build a stable and steady source of passive income through Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency . I will like to know if you are familiar with Bitcoin / cryptocurrency Investment ?
Albert Georg: okay good let me introduce you more about it Crypto currency trading is a life changing investment platform were you can invest a certain amount of money and it'll yield profit for you on weekly basis
We trade with Bitcoin and make good profit for you once you invest you earn extra percent which will be added to your investment,so if you invest 500$ worth Bitcoin for instance we trade it on a weekly basis and make a fixed profit of 3500$ for you which you can payout directly to your bank account or Bitcoin wallet anyone of your choice... and it is 100% guarantee and secured
For instance $500 earn you $3500 weekly will you like to give it a try
Albert Georg: Oh yes And The most amazing thing is that with a minimum investment of $500, you can earn as much as $3,500 weekly, which is always 100% guaranteed, because as professional brokers with high level of experience and many years of practice, we have been able to come up with well crafted trading strategies that works hand in hand with a dynamic signal generating trading software which has an inbuilt risk management system for both beginners and professionals to help deliver good and profitable results. I must say It's a very lucrative form of online investment, I can assure you that investing in it and making it a second source of income will be of great benefit to you if you're willing to give a try....?
Albert Georg: Please send me your WhatsApp number so I can add you now and explain more to you on how to go about it
Albert Georg: +19169805338‬

hockeygirl
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Albert Georg - +1 916 980 5338‬ (WhatsApp)

Postby hockeygirl » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:09 am

(916) 980-5338
NonFixedVOIP

Carrier: Onvoy Spectrum
Area Code State: (916) is a California area code More Details
Area Code Cities: Major (916) cities: Sacramento, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Folsom, Rocklin

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristalina Georgieva - btc.office@bk.ru

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:57 pm

Attention:Dear.

We the International Monetary Fund IMF, Investigation Bureau
Department in conjunction with other relevant Investigation agencies,
we hereby to inform you that we recently received several reports
through our Global intelligence monitoring networks that you have a
transaction in Africa and Asia which wasn’t accomplished after series
of process and requires further procedures. Consequently we finally
traced the location of the funds and ordered the dispatch or
transmitting of the funds to a safe custody in United State and is
approved to be paid to you through
bitcoin by the Citibank New York USA hence the mentioned Bank
institute will be facilitating the transferring of the funds to you
through BITCOIN in your country anywhere in the world as soon as
possible, this decision was made due to the rate of corruption and
scam reports perpetrated by Individuals and Government offices around
global therefore your funds was ordered to be moved or transferred to
USA immediately for safety.

The transmission of the funds to Citibank through BITCOIN was
successfully executed yesterday and we just received a confirmation
from the BTC HEAD OFFICE that the funds valued the sum of $10.5Million
Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars was received by
the BTC/Bank management, therefore we are officially contacting you in
this regard by letting you know that your funds are presently at
Citibank New York USA and will be transferring to you through BTC for
security purpose. Therefore you are advised to contact them
immediately with the information outlined below:

BTC/CitiBank New York USA.
Contact Person: Mr. Sunil Garg
E-mail: btc.office@bk.ru
E-mail: mailtobtccustomercare@bk.ru
E-mail: mailbtccitibakc@accountant.com

Contact them with the below information for the transfer of your
Funds: Your personal profile (Profession, names, age, telephone number
and full address)

The Name of the Bank
The account details will comprise the full address of the bank.
The phone and fax number of the Bank
The Routing number/Swift code
Account name and Account number.
Your:Blockchain

Furthermore you are expecting to Identify yourself with the following
code of conduct: AZEXHXFUS/BTC, this code was given by the General
Manager of the BTC Yesterday for verification or easy identification
so you must endeavor to include or indicating this code in your email.
Finally you are advised to completely terminate all your conversation
or correspondent with any other individual, authority or office in any
place who claims to be in custody of your funds because your funds was
officially transferred to USA yesterday under our instructions
therefore you should completely quit all conversations with any other
individual or group except the BTC Citibank Group. Comply with all
their instruction and directives accordingly and they will transfer
your funds without any delay.

Warmest regards
Yours sincerely
Mrs. Kristalina Georgieva
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Investigation Bureau Department.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

gwamaug@web.de

Postby IceFM » Mon May 09, 2022 3:58 pm

..... how usual

Hello!

18449rXReqMW1Kvjx3jcZHPtP1UQa2PSb5

Received: from [45.150.112.107] ([45.150.112.107])
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 14:00:20 +0200

DE-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

Return to “Other types of African scams”