It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 38 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jim Yong Kim - worldbankofafrica20@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:40 pm

Attention: Please!!

We the management of International payment board of World Bank group
committees has finally instructed by Mr. Johnson Mark the United Bank
for Africa International plc to release some fund in a Cashier Banking
Transfer Cheque to you worth USD$7,700,000.00 (Seven Million Seven
hundred thousand United States dollars). Write to him your details
here below.

Your full name: _____
Your Complete Address: _________________
Direct Direct phone Number: ________________
Your National_______________
Your Whatsapp Number_______________
Attached copy of your Identification____________

SIGNED,
Jim Yong Kim,
Miss. Rose David,

Contact Email: ( worldbankofafrica20@gmail.com )

Desk of the President, World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Jim Yong Kim - worldbankofafrica20@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

richardangela336@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:12 pm

tagged.com/profile/6119626696

donald
42 · Nyamana, Mali

Beloved family of Mr. Howhannes Sarkisjan . AngelaMaxwell has donated the sum of Eight hundred thousand euro (800,000.00 euro) to you from part of their lucky life-changing Jackpot of 53 Million from Euro-millions Lottery. please see our interview by visiting the web page below; View link:.national-lottery.co.uk/life-changing/winner-euromillions-maxwell Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank to effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country. ============ Full Name: Country: Age: Occupation: Sex: Mobile/Tel: ============ I………………….hereby Declare that the above information is true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my donation. View link: .national-lottery.co.uk/life-changin... you and accept our hearty congratulations!Warm Regards, Mr. Richard & Mrs. Angela Maxwell Contact Email Address: richardangela336@gmail.com

...... RPO is U.S. Senator Steve Daines of Montana

.congress.gov/member/steve-daines/D000618?searchResultViewType=expanded&KWICView=false
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rev.fathpatrickjose25@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:55 am

.tagged.com/profile/6107358254
Rev Patrick jose
56 · Port Louis, Mauritius

May the peace of the lord be with you now and for ever, am Rev Father Patrick Jose from England please contact me on my email address or send to me your email address i have an important issue to discuss with you God bless you (rev.fathpatrickjose25@yahoo.com)
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Williams C. Dulley - office.file865@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Federal Reserve Bank New York
33, Liberty Street, New York, NY 10038 USA.
Ref.:Final Payment Release Update.
Amount Valued: US$15, 500, 000.00.

Ref:Fund Final Payment Resolution:

I am obliged to update you of the meeting held on 16th,Marsh 2020 between the US Department of the Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency, the International Monetary Fund and other concerned monetary agencies regarding your fund valued $15.5m which was returned to the government treasury account due to your inability of fulfilling the required financial obligations for receiving the payment.

After going through your payment files, I have come to understand the inconvenience and financial commitments you have invested so far for the pursuit of this fund which was all to no avail.However, considering your efforts towards achieving this aim, we have come to maintain equity, justice and fairness in our dealings with beneficiaries such as yours, hence we have insisted that your funds should be reversed from the government treasury and be released to you accordingly.

So on this note, we have immediately secured an approval for payment on your behalf and have processed your fund release to this effect. However,the Federal Reserve Bank of New York have decided and agreed together to send this payment to you by either bank wire transfer or by ATM Debit Card system depending on the option you would prefer to receive this fund for security purpose, so you are therefore advised to quickly get back to the management of this bank and let us know the option that will suit your banking needs to enable us facilitate the smooth release of your payment.

You are hereby requested to re-confirm the following details stated below for verification purpose, so that your fund value of US$15.5 Million United State dollars will be release and paid to you through your chosen mode

1) Your full Name / Your Full Address:...................... ..
2) Your Phones, Fax and Mobile No:.......................
3) Profession / Age:........................ .......
4) Copy of any valid form of your Identification:...............

We ask for your information to compare with the details we have in file and ensure that you are the intended recipient. We will not sell your information and review them to a third party.

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Williams C.Dulley
Director Remittance Department,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Email address:williamsdulley00@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Richard J. Peter - MRGORDONSMITH3455@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:01 pm

ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

Good Morning! A power of attorney was forwarded to our head office this morning by one gentle man (Mr.Richard J, Peter)This man claimed to be your next of kin and that you give him attorney saying that you are dead after brief illness and he brought account to replace your information in other to claim your Compensation fund of $10.9,million USA dollars which is now been on hold and unclaimed, below is the new account he submitted for the fund transfer.

YORKSHIRE BANK
Mr.Richard J, Peter
ACCOUNT NO.: 10815543.
SORTCODE: 05-03-03
SWIFTCODE: YORKGB22

further informed: His power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a AIR CRASH. You are therefore given 12 hrs to confirm the truth , if you are still alive,? kindly contact us immediately, because we work 12 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to transfer the beneficiary's inheritance and contract payment.This man tried to claim your fund as he wants to bribe the office with the funds clearance fee ($100) to the extent that he wanted to donate more than the clearance fee to have your fund while we stopped him.

You are advice to call our office immediately for verification on this matter as we shall be available 12 hours to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is safe for you and also be inform that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible for any wrong payment. Contact us as soon as possible if you are truly alive as we have his identification and residence he provides for us to wire the payment to his private bank account.Please use the $100 and go to the closest store to you and buy $100 GOOGLE PLAY gift card 1 scratch it, take a complete picture of it including the picture of the receipt and send to me. 12 hour after you send it to me, your fund worth the sum of $10.9 Million Dollars will be delivered to your nominated home address without any hitch and delay. I guarantee you that this is the last and final payment to make regarding this issue

Note: we want you to re-confirm your personal information below to enable us renew and update your file before we take the next step.

1.Full Name__________________________
2.Country/State/ City Name______________________
3.Delivery Address________________________
4.Occupation__________________________
5.Sex________________________
6.Age________________________
7.Personal phone Number______________________
8.A Cope of Your Passport/ Drivers Licenses____________________
Contact Number; +1(213) 478-4129
Best Regards.
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NEW YORK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

carlagrassoimf@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Thanks for your quick response

I’m shot of words here reading from you that you do not authorize Mr. Larry George and Mrs. Isabella Anderson for the claimant of your fund as the beneficiary. Well, i thank God almighty for deciding to communicate with you before proceeding with the players who just attempted defrauding us of your $1,000.000.00 but we are surprise how they provide some vital documents purportedly written by you authorizing them to receive the $1 000.000.00 on your behalf.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Frank Ashley - mr.frankashley54@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:47 pm

From United States Former Ambassador to the Republic of Benin:

This is MR.FRANK ASHLEY. the Former United States Ambassador to
Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an
ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this
office before I left and found out that you have not received your
fund, and I asked the present ambassador Mrs Lucy Tamlyn what happened
that you have not receive your fund since months ago, and he said that
you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD.

I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the ATM CARD
center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your ATM CARD
to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the
service fee of your ATM CARD which is $50 iTunes card only according
to them.

But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will
know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $10.5 Million
which will change your life just because of $50.OO. I want your urgent
response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the
reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $50.OO But if you
don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that
this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will
love to have it.

My dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big
shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and withdraw your
money since months ago you will receive your fund before the end of
this meeting.

This is where you should send the fee via western union or iTunes card today.

Receiver Name==== Jimy Amac
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ===== When
Answer ============ Now
Amount ======== $50.00
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

I will wait to hear from you today with the mtcn number or iTunes card.

Your Sincerely
MR FRANK ASHLEY
Email: mr.frankashley54@gmail.com

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

OUEDRAOGO KABORE - burkinafasopolicecentrale@gmail.com

Postby curlyangel » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:23 pm

OUEDRAOGO KABORE <burkinafasopolicecentrale@gmail.com>
Di 3-3-2020 08:36
Allen beantwoorden

--
Benefiting proposal for you, i am Mr. OUEDRAOGO KABORE I work at a bank. I found your information from a business contact when i was searching for a honest partner, I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust. I am in need of your help as a foreigner to claim an abandon fund sum of $15 million U.S dollars. This money belonged to one of our customers from the Indonesia who died in a Tsunami while on vacation with his family. Unfortunately his beneficiaries also passed in this tragic disaster. We currently do not have anyone to claim these funds. Please I would like you to keep this proposal between us. My proposal is that, you will have 40% of the above mentioned fund, while will have 60%. If you are interested kindly fill out below information and send it back to me for more details.

Your full name,
Your country.
Your age.
Your occupation.
Your Phone number.
Your address.
A copy of your passport or ID card.

Regards
Mr. OUEDRAOGO KABORE

curlyangel
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Hartwell - heartwell_j@yahoo.com

Postby curlyangel » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:28 pm

Mr John Hartwell <heartwell_j@yahoo.com>
Zo 1-3-2020 04:38
DEAR GOOD FRIEND.

MY NAME IS MR. JOHN HARTWELL, I AM A BANKER IN (CORIS INTERNATIONAL BANK BURKINA FASO) I WANT TO TRANSFER AN ABANDONED SUM OF 25.5 MILLIONS USD INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. 50% WILL BE FOR YOU. NO RISK INVOLVED. CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS; KINDLY REPLY ME BACK (Through this email address: john.hartwell22@gmail.com ) .

FILL THIS INFORMATION
FULL NAME:
DIRECT CELL NUMBER:
CITY:

PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY
Email: john.hartwell22@gmail.com

REGARDS,
MR. JOHN HARTWELL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Beth Leonard - usembassy1960@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:57 pm

This is Mary Beth Leonard. United States Ambassador to Nigeria
Department United States Embassy Seal,
Greeting from U.S Embassy,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attn; Beneficiary,

This is to let you know that your fund offered to you by the United Nations was brought to my desk this morning because we don`t want the Government to move your funds to the Government treasury account, therefore you are advised to contact me back immediately, I can not allow the Government to divert your compensation funds to the Government Treasury account nor will I allow anyone to go away with your funds, and if you have been spending money in the hand of anyone and all has been in vain then enough is a enough it is high time you follow the right track and receive your funds once and for all. I mean If you are still in contact with anyone about this fund then End all communication with them immediately, we are here to help you, I have helped lots of people and they received their international funds, this payment has been approved by the previous US Ambassador to Nigeria Mr W. Stuart Symington, and all the authorities both local and international and I the current US Ambassador to Nigeria Mary Beth Leonard, I have also signed the approval, therefore be confident in receiving this funds, As an American citizen I want to be honest with you, this is the only legitimate transaction that you have because a lots has been going on in the global and I want you to comply and receive this fund successfully.

Because it is my duty to protect and put people through to success here in West Africa Country Nigeria. i am given you full assurance that you will receive your funds of ( $1,800,000.00, ) therefore follow my instructions and forward your home address to me and follow my instructions as well.

The Secretary Of United Nations here in Nigeria threatened that they will divert your compensation funds to the Government Treasury account just because you failed to pay for their fee but I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money ( $1,800,000.00, ) which is a financial support compensation from United Nations to support you financially and will change your life, Please I want you to forward your home address to me as soon as you receive this email.

I will also be sending my United Nations Diplomatic Immunity Passport to you, I want you to understand that this is your opportunity to recover any money you have lost at the past.

YOUR COMPLETE INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND, THEREFORE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ONLY ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

YOUR FULL NAME_______________
YOUR HOME ADDRESS_______
YOUR STATE AND COUNTRY___________
YOUR AGE/SEX_____________
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER____
YOUR OCCUPATION______
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ONLY ON THIS E-MAIL: usembassy1960@yahoo.com

I will be waiting to hear from you soon E-MAIL: - usembassy1960@yahoo.com

Mrs Mary Beth Leonard
United States Ambassador to Nigeria
E-MAIL: - usembassy1960@yahoo.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply goes to: helenvik@yahoo.com

Helen Iwoba
helen6455
Lagos, Nigeria ....... in Skype

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Janet DiFiore - marcelamark6@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:02 pm

I AM HON MRS JANET MARIE DIFIORE, THE CHIEF JUDGES NY SUPREME COURT USA

OVER-DUE PAYMENT RELEASED. FINALLY, YOUR FUND IS NOW HERE IN THE USA
AWAITING TO BE SHIPPED TO YOUR ADDRESS

The reconciliation of accounting data to budgetary data is required
under Government Code (GC) sections 12460 and 13344.GC 12460 requires
information in the State Controller’s Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual
Report to account for funds on the same basis as that of the
applicable Governor’s Budget. GC 13344 requires departments to prepare and
maintain financial and accounting data for the Governor’s Budget and related
documents, and the Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report described in GC
12460,according to the methods and bases provided in regulations,
budget letters, and other directives of Department of Finance (Finance). By
law, year-end financial reports must be prepared consistent with the
applicable budget. Information provided to Finance for the Governor’s
Budget must be consistent with information provided to the State
Controller’s Office (SCO) for the Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report.
The following instructions will assist Departmental accounting and
budget staff to reconcile year-end financial reports to budget
schedules in accordance with government code and state policy.

Sequel to the above specifications, the management of the Fund
Reconciliation Department here in New York City USA, wishes to let you
know that every precept regarding your funds has been concluded. You
will be receiving your funds from this Supreme Court any moment from
now. We take, keep and make report of every transaction done here in
the USA. Investigations gathered by the Fund Regulatory Agency {IMF}, shows
you have been receiving numerous emails from several offices requesting
you to claim your funds. In some cases, you tried a lot but still the
transfer or delivery was not completed due to one reason or the other.
The fact is that you are stuck between the chains which make it
impossible for you to differentiate the real office from it's
counterfeit.

We noticed that the only real offices that had ever contacted you in
respect to your funds were United State Embassy Republic Of BENIN
and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It was brought to our notice that the
former Ambassador to the republic of BENIN ,Ambassador James Knight,
made voluntary effort to bring your funds along to your home address
but couldn't due to some fall-out on your ends. The Federal Reserve Bank of
New York came up to make a wire transfer but they said you couldn't
meet up with the fee demand for the transfer, so they gave up on you. In a
more proper and legalized manner, the International Monetary Fund and
the Federal Reserve Bank solicited us Fund Reconciliation Department to
allow your fund to be written as a Cheque or Credited as Visa Card and
be shipped to your home address through the USA Priority Express Mail.

These options, we supposed could be the best, easiest and the most
efficient way to have you get hold of your long Awaited United Nations
approved funds. Like you were told by the Federal Reserve Bank
aforementioned, your funds was transferred from about four different
banks; Central Bank of Benin , United Bank of Africa Benin Republic,
Bank of America and Nat west bank London. In total, your funds were
amounting to the tune of USD1 .5Million United State Dollars As we
speak, your funds have been credited in your Visa Card and also
available as Cashier's Cheque well documented and packaged. The
documented package will be shipped to your mailing address by the USA
Priority Express Mail here in NY, USA.

The ONLY thing needed before we can POST your ATM CARD or CHEQUE is the
PROCUREMENT FILE of your funds. The procurement file is at the Origin
Country of your funds in West Africa Republic OF BENIN . For the
purpose to avoiding double payment on your end, we had an agreement
with the IMF and Federal Reserve to document every charge necessary until
the package gets to your home address. The analytical group of the two
offices mentioned above had an accurate sum of USD40 for Procurement.

So it was constituted and officially submitted to the "Court of
Justice" that the ONLY charge you will EVER pay before your package leaves our
office here in USA to your home address is USD40 for your Procurement
File to be signed and conveyed down here in the USA and YOU WILL NEVER
pay a dime again as agreed. We are renowned and reputable USA Agency
and we don't like an undocumented process that is why it had to be written
down in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the
US$40. The USD40 is for "PROCUREMENT FEE" (That is for some one to
sign your file on your behalf). USA Ambassador to Republic BENIN ,
"Ambassador JAMES KNIGHT",

who will be coming to the United State in few days will have the Power
of Attorney to stand in and sign on your behalf (since you can't travel
down to Benin because of that ) so that he can sign and bring along
with him your PROCUREMENT FILE to us here to enable us POST your loaded
ATM CARD or WRITTEN CHEQUE to your mailing address via Priority Express
Mail without any hitch.

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double
Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down
there in Africa, whom always strife to subject beneficiaries to hard
bureaucratic bottleneck, thereby making it impossible for most innocent
citizens spread across the globe and the likes to claim what rightfully
belongs to them. Thank GOD that your funds are here in NEW YORK SUPREME
COURT USA and so we decided to follow the USA constitutions so as to
ensure that your money is in your hands this weekend. Without mincing
words, it will be desirous if you consciously adhere to the above
instruction by remitting the PROCUREMENT FEE calculated to be US$40
down to the office of Ambassador JAMES KNIGHT at the USA Consulate/
Embassy in Benin so that your ATM CARD or you’re Cheque depending
on your choice, could be shipped to your home address as soon as the
Ambassador arrives here with your procurement file. The, PROCUREMENT
FEE of USD40 is PAYABLE in two payment options: Money Gram and
Western Union

OR Purchase ITUNES CARD /GOOGLE PLAY OR STEAM WALLET $40 worths in
Card.

Receive name...JOSEPH EMEGINI C .

City: Cotonou
Test Question.....When
Test Answer.......Tomorrow
Amount ==== 40

We hope your immediate positive response with payment details or
payment slip once you make the payment to enable a speedy shipment of your
Check to your home address.

Kindly Still Update Us With:

1. Your Name which you prefer we use when shipping your Check
2. Your Current mailing (Delivery) Address where your Check should be mailed
3. Your Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to Contact
you when they arrive at your door step.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconveniences you might have
encountered in the past, in pursuit of your funds. Now that this
office, Fund Reconciliation Department

is involved, you will have no cause to ever regret again as soon as you
adhere to the above given instructions.

Thank You.
Regards,
Hon Mrs.Janet DiFiore
The Chief Judges New York
Address: 400 Carleton Ave, Central Islip, NY 11722, USA

E-email Address to contact now ( marcelamark6@gmail.com )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mary Beth Leonard - usembassy1960@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:29 pm

Greeting from U.S Embassy
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS
Form US Ambassador to Federal Republic of Nigeria
United States Consulate General Nigeria
No 2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Dear xxxxx xxxxxx.

Thanks for your mail received, this is regards to your funds that was brought to my desk and I want you to understand that this cash funds of ( $1,800,000.00, ) is yours.

And this is to inform you that the United Nations Officials and the board of directors of UBA, United Bank For Africa has channeled your payment to be made through an ATM Master Card, and as soon as your ATM Card is ready you can use it at any ATM machine in any where in the world to withdraw, and you can also use the ATM Card to transfer your total sum of $1,800,000.00 from any ATM Machine to your own local account, We have made a very solid arrangement with the UPS courier service that will deliver the ATM Card,

I am here to assist people and I have assisted lots of people both transaction wise all I want is for you to comply and follow my instructions,

Please kindly send your information as listed below so that we will tell you the next step regarding this payment,

YOUR FULL NAME_______________
YOUR HOME ADDRESS_______
YOUR STATE AND COUNTRY___________
YOUR AGE/SEX_____________
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER____
YOUR OCCUPATION______
A Copy of your ID or drivers license___________

Respectfully yours,
Mrs. Mary Beth Leonard
US Ambassador to Nigeria

MARY-BETH-LEONARD.jpg

.... RPO is really Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard; is the U.S. Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Moragaw Solomony - dhldepartmentservice@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:40 pm

.... after 2017 back in the Race with Profile in DMF

carolinemary
- 62 y/o woman
- from Ashford, Alabama, USA
- English
- seeking a man from 18 to 75 y/o

Personal details of carolinemary

Name
Sex woman
Children 1
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1957 April 25
Height 5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Some grad school
Occupation Business
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker No
Drinker Often

carolinemary are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 18-75
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship

Attention Beneficiary .

We have registered your ATM VISA CARD of ($1.2 Million USD ) through DHL Delivering department after our finally meeting with MR. JIM YONG KIM the world bank president regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact DHL Delivering Service director Mr. Moragaw Solomon, He will give you direction on how you will receiver your ($1.2 Million USD) Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong delivering such as,
Your Name:_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
Your ID card and Occupation ____________

Contact DHL Director. Mr. Moragaw Solomon
DHL Office .
Email: dhldepartmentservice@aol.com
Ask Mr. Moragaw Solomon what you need to do for them to deliver your ATM VISA CARD fund to you immediately.
REGARDS,
Mrs. Caroline Mary .
DEPUTY SECRETARY-GENERAL (U.N )

Pic shows again Jacqueline K. Barton
http:/ /www. its.caltech.edu/~jkbgrp/BartonBiography.htm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie Leach - julieleach65@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:14 pm

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 54 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.
Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http:/ /abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Julie Leach.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Good Luck Ben - atmcard279@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:51 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF AFRICAN
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,
THE HONORABLE, GOVERNOR OF CBN.
YOUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2009.
TELEX: CBN/31TN/NIG.
PAYMENTS FILE NO: 00927/CBN/NIGTF/2020
MR. GOOD LUCK BEN
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,

Attention:

CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY OWNERSHIP

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mrs. Deborah Thomas
706 N 5th St, Albemarle, NC 38001 USA, with an application to receive
your payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are
required to verify the following information and inform us if you are
aware or know anything about this. This afternoon Mrs. Deborah Thomas
came to our office to claiming that you have instructed her to come
and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives.

I have asked her to come back tomorrow morning as you did not provide
any power of an attorney from you which will proof that you thoroughly
send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine
this person is to you and she said that you told her to pay the
required fee of $100 USD demanded from you so far in order to divet
your total fund worth sum of $1,500,000.00 USD into her Account

1. Did you instruct one Mrs. Deborah Thomas of United States Derby
group Ltd. whose information's is below, to claim and to receive atm
card fund access on your behalf?

2.Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favor thereby making
him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Account Name: Deborah Thomas Group Ltd,
A/C #USD114-1025567-8,
Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank
Florida Swift Code:
SCBL 11K111.

And once again, if you are not ready to pay the required fee of $100
USD today, let know so that we can collect the fee from her and divet
your total fund worth sum of $1,500,000.00 USD into her Account today
Ok

Once again if you are ready to pay the required fee of $100 USD and
claim your total fund of $1,500,000.00 USD in next 2hours then you
should send the required fee of $100 USD through Steam Wallet Card or
Google Play Card or iTunes Card and get back to me here and also you
can contact our agent Mr. John Joshua in New York City with this phone
number 1(646) 948-9219 Ok

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office
with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mrs.
Deborah Thomas to come for the claim of your fund worth of
$1,500,000.00 USD, to enable us endorse for
the final payment approval order on his behalf.

Contact Email: atmcard279@gmail.com

We shall be waiting for your urgent and prompt response.
Yours Sincerely
Mr. Good Luck Ben
Governor Central Bank of Benin Rep.

...... given address from above

Return to “Other types of African scams”