It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Scam/Business

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chan Ray - mr.chanray@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:18 pm

Dear Friend,

It was nice meeting with you and also to have your willingness to partake in this transaction with me. At first, I must let you know that this is not a hoax arrangement or any kind of joke. I am freely giving you full details of this transaction bearing in mind that you will not betray me. My names are Mr. Chan Ray. The name of the bank I work for is Postal Savings Bank of China and presently, I am Credit Officer and Accounting Section Guangzhou Branch. Honestly, I was not sure of what might be your reactions having such message from someone you have never met before or been into any form of per-existing relationship with. I thank God for your understanding, And you must know that it is not always compulsory to have a relationship with person before you become the next of kin. I just need your assistance, since I couldn't find the family member Mr. Alessandro Roberto and no one will ever come forward for the claim. Attached to this mail is my Work ID.

I shall be sending copy of the deposit voucher issued to late Mr. Alessandro Roberto when the fixed deposited contract was made with my bank. All information about the deposit is stated in the voucher. This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir to Late Mr. Alessandro Roberto and shall be in control of the money, until I come over to meet you in your country/city for my share.

Regarding the sharing, I believe my sharing ratio is accepted to you, 50/50% is a fair deal. I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured once you follow my instructions and keep everything secret between us. What I have to do is just to place your information in my bank system database as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Mr. Alessandro Roberto and you will apply for the claim.

I have conducted my feasibility studies and there is no reason to panic. It is 100% risk free. I shall take care of information related to the account once the transfer is concluded. This position gives me confidence that I'm in a better position to complete this transaction with you without any interruption by any person. The first step now in this transaction, is to place your name as the next of kin to the account in our bank database so that all information will reflect accordingly. I will require you to send me the following information for the commencement of the process;

YOUR FULL NAMES =
DATE OF BIRTH =
COPY OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE or INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT =
YOUR OCCUPATION =
ADDRESS =
AND PHONE NUMBERS =

Once I receive the above mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements and changes in our bank database, I shall inform you the next step which i will prepare an application letter of claim for you to send to our bank and request them to setup an online account for you to be able to have full access to the account and also access to make transfer into your personal account as you are the next of kin/heir to the account deposit of the deceased. As far as my bank is concern, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good. I await your urgent response. Thank you and God be with you. PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.

Regards,
MR. CHAN RAY
Credit Officer
Postal Savings Bank of China
(Mobile Number: +86 15220033411

.... RPO is

Han Zheng ..... Former Mayor of Shanghai
Likely new post: Chairman of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference
Previous position: Shanghai party chief
Birthplace: Shanghai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Chan Ray - mr.chanray@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Steve Mendez - data_d@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:01 pm

Attn:

With the onset of the current Corona virus pandemic, and the increasing mortalities the world over, the need to exercise drastic measures is being mandated. With infected cases approaching the million mark and deaths spiraling in tens of thousands with certain cities experiencing over 700 deaths in a single day and counting, it’s obvious that containment and preventive measures so far are not efficient.
Most of these affected nations lack the relevant resources to even detect infected cases , let alone handle such epidemic.
As a result, our office is making a clarion call to all well meaning individuals and to prey on your humanity to lend a helping hand.
This is a global issue and not just one affecting your immediate environment, city or country.
Whilst some government and multinational and fortune 500 companies, are doing their best to assist, the average person in some of these nations have no access to such benefits as most of the donations are being used to purchase medical equipment for testing.
We plead with you to make a donation towards “Eradicating Corona virus” and assisting less privileged people who may have difficulties staying alive with no source of livelihood and even without any means to feed amidst the current pandemic.
Monies realized from this would also be used to provide food, shelter and medical supplies as well as masks and sanitizers for the less privileged and homeless, who are also part of our community.
Disease is no respected of persons. Without a cure, things are expected to get worse, before it gets better. If we must beat corona, we must do it as a team as one body and as a single race - The Human Race.
You might not be a medical professional to help in finding a vaccine or offering special care to those directly in need. But you are not helpless. Your donation could be the power behind these medical professionals in achieving their goal to get a lasting cure, as you assist in preserving and prolonging the human race.
We have handlers in the field to reach out to some of these people and help preserve the human race.

Any donation from you would be well appreciated.

Donation amounts could range from $50 (Enough to get masks/ventilators, hand sanitizers, food and medical supplies for at least 2 families) to as much as $5000, (enough to provide supplies for an entire community)

Donation Amounts: $50 * $100 * $200 * $500 * $1000 * $1500 * $2000 * $3000 * $5000

To make a donation to this NGO SAVE AFRICA CHILDREN, please contact;

Mr. Steve Mendez
save.africa.children@africamail.com

State your Name / Organization, and specify the amount you wish to donate in your response email to Mr Steve.
If you want to donate anonymously, just state “anonymous” and the amount you wish to donate.

Regards
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Frank - ministerhealth010@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 01, 2020 6:06 pm

MINISTER OF HEALTH
CONTACT NUMBER:+2348089-738-500
FROM MR.PATRICK FRANK
Email:Minister-Health@minister.com

Attention

kindly inform that we receive a letter from our Government the Minister of Health concerning the release
of the approval verse-ling here in west Africa Nigerian and you are advice to reconfirm us your full details so that we can proceed with the delivery through the delivery company United Parcel Service (upserivce@hotmail.com)

secondly once i hear from you with your full details i will assure you that this verse-ling will be release to you immediately for protestation of the corona-virus and also get back to you with the tracking number, so that you will track your package of the verse-ling and the color-queen tablet

Notice Before we can proceed on your verse-ling you are advise to reconfirm your full information as stated bellow to avoid any wrong delivery over verse-ling

FULL NAME_______________________________________________
DIRECT CELL PHONE_______________________________________
MOBILE NUMBER__________________________________________
HOUSE ADDRESS___________________________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________________________
COUNTRY_________________________________________________
NEAREST AIRPORT_________________________________________
ACCUPATION______________________________________________
ID FOR IDENTIFICATION___________________________________

Thanks for Your Cooperation.
MR.PATRICK FRANK
Private: ministerhealth010@gmail.com
CONTACT NUMBER:+234-8089-738-500
MINISTER OF HEALTH

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Patrick Frank - ministerhealth010@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun May 03, 2020 3:03 pm

.... how does he come now of Corona when he should give Proof .....

MINISTER OF HEALTH
CONTACT NUMBER:+2348089-738-500
FROM MR.PATRICK FRANK
Email: Minister-Health1@minister.com

Good day: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

The Minister of Health West Africa we receiver your message and we are sorry for the coronavirus,
Verse-ling is the Special medicine from West Africa for quickly hailey of the coronavirus we will wait for your details to process on the delivery the verse-ling is free the only thing you have to do is to pay for the delivery fee which is 480 dollars from here in West Africa as soon as possible to your house door with the verse-ling and the color-queen table ok we waiting to hear soon

Thanks for Your Cooperation
MR.PATRICK FRANK
Private: ministerhealth010@gmail.com
CONTACT NUMBER:+234-8089-738-500
MINISTER OF HEALTH

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

George Reichert - skj059@live.com

Postby IceFM » Mon May 04, 2020 3:20 pm

COVID-19 EMERGENCY FUND RELEASE

The United Nations
Economic Commission
Emergency Settlement Mission
1.United Nations Plaza
New York 10017
Tel/Fax: 212 591 6151

Attention;

This Settlement Team humbly apologizes to you for all inconveniences and hereby inform you that instruction have been given to us by the President after consultations with other World bodies and the United States Treasury Department to authorize the release of your fund without any further delay in order to help curtail the harsh effect of COVID-19 pandemic.

As part of Financial Stability Oversight function which includes discovery of abandoned fund that will help to stabilize economy, Our investigation discovered that you have an abandoned ATM CARD with the Authorities, which was seized due to your inability to forward required documentations and or pay the heavy charges demanded from you to make claim at the time.

We have as matter of International Emergency secured the release as instructed with Waiver secured for onward registration and delivery of fund to your destination. Delivery instruction have been given to carrier to act upon and deliver the approved US$5.5M to your doorstep destination.

Kindly forward the information's below for final authentication and avoidance of error,

(1) Full Name:
(2) Receiving Address:
(3) Cell Phone No:
(4) Identification

Your prompt response in compliance will expedite immediate action
accordingly as time is of essence.

Signed,
George Reichert
(Delivery Instructor)
Fund Emergency Settlement Mission.
Economic Commission.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Goodman - johnnygoodman103@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 06, 2020 12:09 am

Dear Beneficiary,

My Name is Attorney John Goodman Ruff Lori, Private Lawyer to One Mrs
Ann Williams, she died on Corona Virus Covind 19, , she died this morning after long
suffer From Breathing it is a pity that she died in this manner.

The Reason why am contacting you is because she told me that you are her
Beneficiary to her Donation Funds Deposited With Bank Of Hope Bank
United States. the Sum of $15,5Million United States Dollars in your
Name as her Beneficiary.

She informed me of all this details, before she give up, she pleaded to
me to make sure i contact you to inform you about her donation funds, she also
explain that she contacted you on email months ago regarding the
donation funds to be release to you so that you will use part of it to open
charity Foundation in her name and that of her late Husband, but as
time goes on she did not hear from you any more .

She also said that the reason why i must try and contact you to claim
this funds from the Bank Of Hope Bank United States. is that
she has already made you her legal registered Beneficiary and can not
be change any more.

I will wait for your reply to enable me explain more to you.
Thanks
Attorney John Goodman

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edward Hicks - martin.n08elson1@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon May 11, 2020 6:23 pm

We are delighted to announce to you on the recent ongoing approved Scam Victim Compensation Fund.

Therefore, i want to hear from you and be sure that you are among the living who survived corona Virus 19.(Covid 19)

Hence , there has been a series of meeting by Top W.H.O(WORLD HEALTH organization with regards to Health Fund Benefit attached with "Compensation Fund" to those unpaid foreign beneficiaries.

So it became imperative to short list you among the nominated individual to receive this incentive and palliatives arranged to reduce the suffering of the global scam victims.

In view of this,i will be waiting for your urgent response so that your name and personal info will be keyed as among the victims to be compensated immediately the global stay at home (social distancing ) is called off.

Your Response will go a long way in redeeming this outstanding payment of which you will be notify about the precise amount you are receiving.

Respectfully,
MR EDWARD HICKS SENIOR SUPERVISOR ) OTHER MEMBERS INCLUDE MR.ERIK JAKOB,& MS SARA

Tel:+372 815 97699 (ALSO MY WHAT APP NUMBER)
OVERSEA DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE.

+372 815 97699 ... mobile Number from Estonia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bola Ajibola - bolaajibola2018@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 19, 2020 4:38 pm

Dear please i can guarantee you that if you pay the $1,000 US Dollars the fund which is $1 million USD will be deliver to you as an active ATM CARD. Bola Ajibola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alhaji Thlama Dawha - info@rekanp.online

Postby IceFM » Sun May 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Dear Beloved

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.
My Name is Alhaji Thlama Dawha, I'm an epidemiology Working at the Honolulu COVID 19 Emergency Hospital
in Honolulu, Hawaii USA. I have been diagnosed Positive Of The Coronavirus Pandemic Around The World. due
to my Kindness in caring for Infected Patient, I accidently Got Infected.
It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few weeks to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my Work.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to
have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how
I have lived it. Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give alms (MONEY) to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to
some charity organizations in the UK, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,
I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in USA and EUROPEAN COUNTRY, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have
left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of twenty Eight million dollars($8,9000,000) that I have in Union Bank.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit as my next of kin and dispatched it to charity organizations.
I have set aside 40% for you for your time and patience. If you are willing to help me,

Please reply on this email: info@rekanp.online

I am currently admitted in the HOSPITAL .

Awaiting Your Response
Alhaji Thlama Dawha

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles Jackson - charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 26, 2020 12:15 pm

My name is CHARLES JACKSON JNR, I won a $ 344 million lottery and my life has changed positively since then. I am currently suffering from cancer and I am so sick. That's why I decided to spend 7 million euros on 14 people to help people poor AND those who, like the world, have corona virus need help. Since I am so sick to get a friendly answer about this answer:
(untosheet@gmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ursula Von Der Leyen - imffoffice24@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 27, 2020 12:54 pm

Humanitarian Department
of European Union
Compensation Office
Deposit House Rue
Address de la Loi 175,
1048 Bruxelles, Belgium

Attention:Beneficiary

I Mrs Ursula Von Der Leyen the newly elected President of the
European Union,The is to inform you that the Humanitarian Department of the
European Union is so much concerned about all the scam victims
,families and countries that are badly hit by the Corona Virus Pamdemic
around the world which has claimed so many lives around the globe,Please
we urge you not to give up because there shall be light at the end of tonel
because from the very first time this deadly pandemic broke out we
have been engaged in series of meetings with the world
leaders to enable us rescue lives,I have contacted you a couple of
weeks ago but you never showed any interest so we are contacting you
for the last time before your compensation payment file can be
terminated as an unclaimed fund.

However through the help of World Bank the European Union members in
collaboration with the United Nations we have decided to raise the sum
of $3,billion United States dollars to use it for compensation on those
who have been victimized in one way or the other by the internet scam
and those affected by the deadly disease called Covid 19 and this move
is to save lives and eradicate poverty globally.

So the humanitarian Department European Union have decided to
compensate each scam victim and those families who lost their loved
ones to Covid19 with the sum of $2,8
Million United States so that he/she may start a new life and your
names are in the list of
those who are qualified to received this compensation funds,Kindly respond
to this mail as soon as possible so that we can give you some necessary
details on the release of your funds.

Kindly reconfirm to us the following information below

1) Your Full House Address
2) Your Phone Number
3) Your Occupation
4) Your Age
5) Your next of Kind
6) A scanned copy of your International passport or driving license

We will proceed with this as soon as we hear from you with this
details above but in case we did not hear from you immediately that
shows that we have contacted the wrong person or probably we have lost
you to the Pandemic and this payment will be terminated within the next
24 hours,So you are expected to adhere to our official instructions
and directives to ensure the immediate release of your compensation
fund.

Mrs Ursula Von Der Leyen
President European Union

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Richard Isaacs - spycltd6@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 27, 2020 1:10 pm

WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $100 iTunes card THIS WEEK YOUR ($4.700,
000.00 usd) IS GONE
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Compliment of the season and we hope you stay safe, I have to inform
you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the
continuous sending of this notification to you even on this COVID-19
period, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over
this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago,
but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $100, it is for bank
processing of your payment, and the fees of $100 iTunes card is
clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud
you of $100 rather it is an official bank payment processing fee, and
the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again
over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there
becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing
fee and pay the form fee of $100. I don't want you to loose this fund
this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity,
the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue
debts, this is not a fluke, and I would not Want you to loose this
fund out.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been
cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations
on this COVID-19 that make it difficult for the middle class citizens
to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the
confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $4.700,
000.00 usd into your account within 15hrs.

Only what you will do now is to Contact us back if you are interested
of receiving you fund and information will be given to you were to
send the bank processing charges to avoid wrong transaction, finally
my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the
requirement of ($100)

KINDLY VISIT NEAREST STORE AROUND YOU AND GET OF $100 iTunes card AND
SEND US THE PICTURE.

Send it fast together with your account number for the wire transfer.

Thanks

As soon as the fee is received, you will receive your $4.700, 000.00
usd the same today without any delay.
Best Regards
Email: spycltd6@gmail.com
Mr Richard Isaacs,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ursula Von Der Leyen - imffoffice24@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 27, 2020 6:22 pm

Humanitarian Department
of European Union
Compensation Office
Deposit House Rue
Address de la Loi 175,
1048 Bruxelles, Belgium

Attention Beneficiary

The Humanitarian Department of the European Union have acknowledged
the receipt of your mail in respect of your compensation payment and
this morning during our executive meeting among the representatives and
the board of trustees of the European Union on compensation matters
the release of your $2.8 Million was endorsed and approved.

However the European Union is currently working in alliance with the
Land Mark Security company situating in Dubai the United Arab Emirates
so we have deposited all the fund belonging to the compensation
beneficiaries with the Land Mark Security company for security reasons
and also to ensure that this fund gets to the right beneficiaries of
this compensation,We actually chose the security company in Dubai
because the United Arab Emirates is not known for corruption.

Meanwhile we have forwarded your compensation payment file and all
your details to the management of the Land Mark security house with a
release order of your fund so you have been advise to contact Mrs
Margret Williams the manager of the security house with her contact
information below

LANDMARK SECURITY SERVICES
Address: Concord Tower - Office No. 3802 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Email landmarkservices1111@gmail.com
Authenative Email landmarkstoragehouseplc@representative.com
Mrs Margret Direct Line +971528635238
Customer Care Line +971566053583

We hereby advise that you have them contacted reconfirming your
details to them to enable them ascertain that you are owner of the
information which they already have and you are expected to call the
lady immediately you send her an email to make the release of your
fund faster because she is always a busy person in her office due to
the nature of her job.

Kindly keep us posted as soon as you receive your fund.

Congratulations

Mrs Ursula Von Leyen
European Union President

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles W. Jackson - Charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 pm

Hi

I'm Charles W. Jackson from North Carolina, United States, and I'm the winner of the $ 344 million mega-jackpot. I donate the sum of 2,000,000 million euros as part of the aid to the Corona virus.

This is your donation code: [CJ530342019]

.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Please reply to this email with the SPENDER CODE:

Charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

I hope you and your family get through this

Mr. Charles Jackson

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Margot Wood - babakeno396@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:19 pm

As You Dead For CORONA VIRUS Rest In Peace Amen,
Atten?

How are you and with your family,so right now i let you understand me listing to me very well,because this fund of $2.7Million United State Dollar is belong to you,but this man Mr,Linak Moldy,he come from ITALY and told me that
you are dead in CORONA VIRUS,and too he told us that you are permitted him to pay $225 dollar to clam the fund for transfer charges of your $2.7Million United State Dollar the time you are in the hospital.

But i want to confirm from you first weather it is true or Not before i can start to transfer this fund to him.for your information this fund of $2.7Million United State Dollar is coming from SAUDI ARABIA,so the only thing we
are need from you if you are not dead for CORONA VIRUS is to try your possible best to send your full information
to us to enable us locate you to transfer the fund to you.the fund will transfer to your Account directly Once
immediately you follow our instruction if you are not dead for CORONA VIRUS.

Contact this E..mail / mbadano9@gmail.com / and send your full information to them,

Your Full Name;
Your Country;
Your Office Telephone ;
Your Home Telephone ;
Your Bank Account Number;
Your Sex;
Your ID
Your Occupation;

Once you contact this email with your full information if you are not dead for CORONA VIRUS and you did not permitted this Mr,Linak Moldy,to pay the fee to clam the fund then,you can try your possible best to ask us where you can send the transfer charges of $225 usd OR you can use it to buy Steam Wallet Card or Google Play Card or Itune Gift card like 3/== $100 $100 $25 and send it to us with the SCAN COPY PICTURE.

For now we are giving you / Four 4 Working Good days / to compile with us if you are not dead for CORONA VIRUS,after this four working days then,Mr,Linak Moldy,will pay the fee to clam the fund,by then, i can believe
it is True.

Thank You
Best Regard
MR,MARGOT WOOD
THE HEAD OFFICE MANAGEMENT TRANSFER

Return to “Other types of African scams”