It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Scam/Business

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Andrew Dell - andrew.dell@hsbcplc.co.za

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:04 pm

Mr. xxxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Paying Reference: MT 103 CASH DELIVERING
Paying Amount US$5.5 Million

Good Day Sir,

With all due diligence, the COVID -19 payment reliefs instructions, to
facilitate and authenticate your accrued payment interest of USD$
5,500,000 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
will be deliver to you immediately, Our bank made a supper
arrangement to facilitate the above payments via MT 103 cash payments,
In this arrangement our bank will deliver the funds to your country.

In this regards, you are therefore requested to contact Mr. Andrew Dell
urgently to open a window frame communication for the process, Such
payment will be deliver to you in CASH through the HSBC Diplomatic
Courier Services

Your urgent attention will be appreciate to enable us facilitate the
diplomatic delivering Arrangement.

Thanks

Mr. Andrew Dell
HSBC Johannesburg SA
2, Exchange Square
85 Maude Street
Johannesburg, 2000
South Africa
Telephone +2773 288 6463
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Andrew Dell - andrew.dell@hsbcplc.co.za

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Edward Martins - chada.view@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Attn: Sir/Madam

(COVID-19 October. award Funds approval of USD$1,500,000.00 has been deposited to Citibank U.K As matter of fact your E:mail was selected for October award payment. In this regard, you are hereby advise to contact Citibank U.k to their customer email as below for immediate payment.

Contact Person:: Mr. Luke Esein

CONTACT EMAIL: groupservice744@gmail.com

PHONE NUMBER +44 745-127-3364

ADDRESS:: 33 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB, United Kingdom

CONTACT THEM WITH YOUR INFORMATION

Thanks
Regards
Mr. Edward Martins
Covid19 palliative Secretary United State.
95 N Washington Ave, Bergenfield, NJ 07621, United States

...... given address

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

consultan990@gmail.com, gm099world@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:33 pm

VENESSA099 Yesterday, 04:57
Compensation Covid-19 Aid support program Organized by New York Promo lottery Company kindly claim your winning prize of $1,570,000 with winning number 4/911/413/#4101 to Email (consultan990@gmail.com)
Mr. Franklin
Yes go ahead and contact through the email address given to you
ok
USA and i knew you from this same UNION COUNTRY
for information about me check my profile as well

JOIN THE ON GOING PROGRAM

VENESSA099
Email gm099world@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Female
Age 53 y.o.
Country United States
City TEXAS
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Married
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Consultant
Description
Personal Description About me I am loyal down to earth I love meeting new people am married have a kid ask me more later I am a very shy person I have a big heart very trustworthy. I would like a person with a very good sense of humour who likes theatre meals out Maybe opening this door might make it possible to finally meet my "other half". I trust the higher forces to guide us. Intuition is truth and usi

IP Address Geolocation

185.230.126.166 is an IPv4 address owned by M247 Ltd; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

michaelkpigors365@gmail.com & unitednation112016@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:20 am

UNITED NATION'S IN-CORPORATION WITH FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
WASHINGTON,DC 20520 UNITED STATE OF
AMERICA HEADQUARTER,F.B.I MONITORING UNIT WASHINGTON DC 20520 AMERICA:::
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION MONITORING UNIT ESCROW" UNITED STATE
OF AMERICA WASHINGTON DC:::
(U.N)----(F.B.I)IN-CORPORATION WASHINGTON, DC. OFFICE" {WORLD BANK
ASSISTED PROJECT} DATE..15/10/2020.

GREETING'S FROM UNITED NATION'S FINANCIAL BOARD OF AUTHORITY:
-------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD DAY MY DEAR:

AS A RESULT OF YOU THAT HAVE LOST IN YOUR HOMES AND WE ARE HERE TO
SYMPERTISE WITH YOU:

THE UNITED NATION'S (U.N)HAS ANNOUNCED DURING THEIR COVERENCE MEETING
AT THE UNITED NATION'S MEETING HALL ON THE DAY OF OCTOBER
/02/2020,THAT' THERE MUST BE A COMPENSATION TO THOSE THAT LOST THEIR
LOVED ONE'S DURING THE CORONA VIRUS ISSUE THAT ALMOST SHUT DOWN THE
WORLD FINANCIAL ECONOMY...

THE MEETING WAS HELD AT THE UNITED NATION'S MEETING HALL ON
OCTOBER.....2020...THE MEETING WAS FINALIZED AND CONCLUDED THAT EACH
FAMILY THAT HAS LOST' MUST BE COMPENSATED, WITH THE SUM OF (900,000,00
USD) IN ORDER TO SYMPERTISED WITH THEM AND THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA'
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP ON HIS SPEECH DURING THE MEETING WITH THE
MEMBER'S OF THE UNITED NATIONS BOARD ON OCTOBER 02 2020'SAID THAT ALL
THE BANKS,COMPANIES AND INDUSTRIES FROM ASIA,AMERICA,EUROPE,AFRICA AND
OTHER CONTINENTS SHOULD PROVIDE A COMPENSATION FUND IN ORDER TO
COMPENSATE THOSE FAMILY THAT LOST THEIR LOVED ONE'S DURING THE
COVID-19 PERIOD.ACCORDING TO THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA' DONALD
TRUMP;EACH FAMILY THAT HAS LOST IN THEIR HOMES MUST BE COMPENSATED
WITH THE SUM OF (900,000 USD) IN ACCORDANCE.

THE U.N HAVE SIGNED THE BUDGET AND THE PROCESS IS TO BE CARRIED ON
IMMEDIATELY YOU REPLAYED TO THE MAIL AND FORWARD ALL THE NECESSARY
INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU BY THE U.N REQUEST.THE UNITED NATION'S
IN-CORPORATION WITH FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION MONITORING UNIT
(F.B.I) WASHINGTON,DC 20520 UNITED STATE OF AMERICA IN ORDER TO MAKE A
PROPER INVESTIGATION TOWARDS THE FUND AND IN ORDER TO AVOID MISTAKES
OR TO AVOID WRONG INFORMATION'S.All THE UNITED NATION'S SECURITIES
HAVE BEEN CONCERNS" AND I'M HERE TO TAKE THE PROTOCOL OF ALL OUR
DUTIES AS THE U.N GENERAL SECRETARY IN CONTROL. {ASSISTED AND
EMPOWERED BY WORLD BANK ORGANIZATION}

CHOOSE ANY OF THE THREE OPTIONS TO GET YOUR COMPENSATION FUND:

1...BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER
2...ATM CARD HOME DELIVERY BY OUR DIPLOMATIC AGENT
3.... CHECK OR CHEQUE

RECONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION:

FULL NAME.......
HOME ADDRESS....
D.O.B...........
OCCUPATION......
MAR STATUES.....
TELEPHONE.......
COUNTRY.........
STATE...........
YOUR PASSPORT/DRIVER'S LICENSE.

CONTACT PERSON MR.MICHAEL K.PIGORS
MAIL ADDRESS ( michaelkpigors365@gmail.com )

YOURS SINCERELY THE UNITED NATIONS (U.N)
GENERAL SECRETARY.
MR ANTONIO GUTERRES ANY REPORT OR COMPLAIN CONTACT OUR UNITED NATION
CUSTOMER CARE AT ( unitednation112016@hotmail.com )
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bola Ajibola - bolaajibola2018@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:13 pm

Dear
The last time I sent you a mail I told you that you dont need to worry that the fund will be released to you in your country by the central bank without no hitches.Sincerely I trust and believe in you to finalize this transaction just try your possible best to pay the one thousand US Dollars into the account details I sent to you and I can assure and guarantee you that the fund will be delivered to you successfully. It is a legitimate business transaction.Hope to get your positive mail
Regards
Bola Ajibola

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jimpaul868@gmail.com, pb7068372@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:56 pm

benson09 Yesterday, 06:21
Compensation Covid-19 Aid support program Organized by Netherlands Promo lottery Company kindly claim your winning prize of $1,570,000 with winning number 4/911/413/#4101 to Email jimpaul868@gmail.com)

benson09
Email pb7068372@gmail.com
Gender Male
Looking for Female
Age 51 y.o.
Country Portugal
City Lisbon
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Separated
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Masters Degree
Occupation engineer
Description
Personal Description i believe i am a down to earth man who any woman would love to spend the rest of her life with and i love my job. I`m 6"2 tall, with an average build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing guy. ...I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , Yoga, listening to music and dance to any kind of music. traveling , going bowling and also a good cook
IP Address Geolocation

185.9.19.150 is an IPv4 address owned by M247 Ltd; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

+31686418081

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:31 am

^^
benson09 Oct 24
Hello, I saw your picture you look beautiful I will like to know you ? I'm from Netherland work has accountant insurance company , can you tell me more about yourself , do you have whatsapp can will talk over there so that we know ourselves more add me +31686418081 or you drop your number for me to add you ..

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Prof. David Allen Quinn - bretatama901@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:09 pm

#799 united nations plaza new York 10017, (USA)
United Nations organization financial regulatory office:

On 1st November, (UN Information Service) -- The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) has made available today a total of US$102,000,000,000,000 to world governments for distribution to 12,000,000 (Twelve Million successful claimants emails beneficiaries). You're qualified and chosen for the United Nations (covid19) outbreak compensation commission payment of $8,500,000.00 USD only. Payment via MasterCard prepaid debit ATM card or direct bank transfer. Kindly contact the below agent for more details. Do not reply to the sender email. Kindly contact the agent below for your claim,

CONTACT Mr. Charles J.G. Brindamour
EMAIL: bretatama901@gmail.com
phone: +1-(416)-686-0291
Do not call, kindly text him for urgent response.

yours faithfully,
prof. David Allen Quinn
United nations, public information officer,
United Nations compensation commission fund.
Please consider our environment before printing

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Caro Mark - matthewchris393@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:35 pm

YOU ARE TO BENEFIT FROM YAHOO/MICROSOFT COVID-19 AWARD FUND

Yahoo/Microsoft Management Team wishes to inform you that YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO BENEFIT FROM YAHOO/MICROSOFT COVID-19 AWARD FUND of Nine Hundred, Forty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£940,000,00.) for 2020 Yahoo/Microsoft Covid 19 Award Fund which was organized by YAHOO Oath/MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT TEAM today Saturday, 14th November 2020 to help people fight one of world Worst pandemic in History since we become the best free e-mail provider worldwide.

YAHOO Oath/MICROSOFT Brand INC collected all the email addresses of people that are active online, among over 2 billion-plus global users that subscribed to Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail/outlook and few from other e-mail providers. Four e-mail addresses were selected Friday, 6th November 2020 to benefit from this Yahoo/Microsoft Covid 19 Award Fund 2020 and your e-mail address has been selected todayFriday, 6th November 2020 via Computer Random Selection System as one of the top Four lucky Beneficiary for 2020 Yahoo/Microsoft Covid 19 Award Fund program.

you can access your compensation of Nine Hundred, Forty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£940,000,00.) Which has been credited on Online Western Union Account , it was registered with your Email, so log CLICK HERE to access the fund online now, with your Email and its password to clarify that this Email that is used to set up your Western Union online account.

Please make sure you use you correct email and password to login to your Western Union online account. Feel free to email me back in any point you feel confuse
Mrs,, Caro Mark

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Donald Trump - mrdoonaldtrump01@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:56 pm

YOU ARE TO BENEFIT FROM YAHOO/MICROSOFT COVID-19 AWARD FUND

Yahoo/Microsoft Management Team wishes to inform you that YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO BENEFIT FROM YAHOO/MICROSOFT COVID-19 AWARD FUND of Nine Hundred, Forty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£940,000,00.) for 2020 Yahoo/Microsoft Covid 19 Award Fund which was organized by YAHOO Oath/MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT TEAM today Saturday, 14th November 2020 to help people fight one of world Worst pandemic in History since we become the best free e-mail provider worldwide.

YAHOO Oath/MICROSOFT Brand INC collected all the email addresses of people that are active online, among over 2 billion-plus global users that subscribed to Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail/outlook and few from other e-mail providers. Four e-mail addresses were selected Friday, 6th November 2020 to benefit from this Yahoo/Microsoft Covid 19 Award Fund 2020 and your e-mail address has been selected todayFriday, 6th November 2020 via Computer Random Selection System as one of the top Four lucky Beneficiary for 2020 Yahoo/Microsoft Covid 19 Award Fund program.

you can access your compensation of Nine Hundred, Forty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£940,000,00.) Which has been credited on Online Western Union Account , it was registered with your Email, so log CLICK HERE to access the fund online now, with your Email and its password to clarify that this Email that is used to set up your Western Union online account.

Please make sure you use you correct email and password to login to your Western Union online account. Feel free to email me back in any point you feel confuse
Mrs,, Caro Mark

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rose Maro - brithqmustther76@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:00 pm

YOU ARE TO BENIFIT FROM YAHOO/MICROSOFT COVID-19 AWARD FUND

Mrs,, ROSE MARO

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ben James - customercare342@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:59 pm

The Office of Foreign Assets Control is a financial intelligence and enforcement agency of the U.S. Treasury Department, is officially here to notify you about the present arrangement to pay you, your over due Winning Prize/Covid-19 Palliative fund which you could not complete the process of releasing of your Bank Details through the Digitized Payment System. We have decided to pay you through delivery of an ATM CARD worth sum of $2,500.000.00 USD (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) you can donate %30 percent to the Charity Organization, it has been submitted in you favor with a clear prove, together with copy of our Agent Passport picture Name is (Agent Porte Dustin Daniel) This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Health Organization, United Nation and International Monetary Fund, due to Corona virus, Covid-19 Pandemic.

We have concluded your delivery arrangement with the below courier services companies and their delivery time and fee is stated below, the delivery charge is stated for you to handle it to show how interested you are

UPS=48hrs/$150
FedEx=78hrs/$100
DHL=3days/$50

Reconfirm you INFO here for the delivery.

1. Valid Delivery Address:
2. Full Names:===?
3. Phone Number:==?
4. Country:===?
5. Occupation:==?
6. Age:===?
7. Sex===?

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS,
Ben James
E-mail (customercare342@outlook.com)
OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

liu.zhenmin@unousec.org & 929-244-3832

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:09 am

United Nations
Office of the Under Secretary General
Headquarters: 405 East 42nd
Street, New York, NY, 10017, United States.
E-mail: liu.zhenmin@unousec.org
Tel: sms only: (929) 244-3832

Dear Beneficiary

RE: UNDP -COVID-19 APPROVED FUNDS FOR THE YEAR 2020

The corona virus has impacted on us all. However, to help address challenges facing the business community, the UNDP launched a special covid-19 Response Fund of ($2,000,000.00) for selected individuals / business entrepreneur(s) only.

We are glad to announce to you today that this August body in conjunction with World Bank/ UN have collectively approved and signed the Release of ($2,000,000.00) to you, as palliative/Stimulus fund as an entrepreneur. This was done via random email pick and your email was successfully picked as one of the beneficiary.

Application Process:
(a) Application form will be given to you, so you can fill and return.
(b) Your name, address, direct telephone and fax numbers
(c) Your means of Identification or passport
(d) Applicants must register genuine details to receive the said fund
through our accredited banking services
(e) Payment of $2,000,000.00 to successful Applicants/entrepreneurs
is made by UNDP through our accredited bank(s) Europe
(f) This procedure is confidential and only for the applicant/beneficiary.

We await your compliance as soon as possible. Send all correspondence to my official e-mail (liu.zhenmin@unousec.org) this PAYMENT will be completed within 24 hours via a UNITED NATIONS specially issued BANK DRAFT. Thanks

Yours truly,

Mr. Liu Zhenmin
Under-Secretary-General
United Nations

NOTE: ONLY RESPONSE TO THIS E-MAIL: (liu.zhenmin@unousec.org) WILL BE ATTENDED TO. THANKS
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Eric Johnson - mgram230@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Attention Beneficiary

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU IF THIS IT'S NOT TRUE. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM
MR.GORDON LEA,HE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:+44
7887-955372 INFORMING ME THAT YOU ARE DEAD DURING THE CORONA VIRUS
SICKNESS THAT KILLED MANY PEOPLE'S IN THE WORLD AND ALSO HE SAID THAT
I SHOULD SEND HIM YOUR TOTAL FUND WORTH SUM OF $10,500,000.00 USD TO
HIS HOME ADDRESS: 1011 S 3TH ST. WATERTOWN, WI 53094, UK, BECAUSE HE
IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT YOU
INSTRUCTED HIM TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE
BECAUSE YOU ARE NO MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH.

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE KNOW MORE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH
AND I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT REPLY THE
EMAILS I SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE TRANSFERRING OF YOUR FUND.THIS IS
MY PROMISE TO YOU THAT I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER TO
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR FUND IS BE TRANSFER TO HIM AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN
BENEFICIAL TO YOU MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE AND MAY GOD
GRATE YOU INTERNAL LIFE ON THE LAST DAY TO COME I AM VERY VERY SORRY.

HE DID ALSO SAID HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SPEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE
FUND BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND I SHOULD LET HIM
KNOW THE COST,I TOLD HIM TO HOLD ON AND LET ME VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE
OR NOT BECAUSE I AM CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIMS' YOU ARE ADVICE TO
SEND YOUR ADDRESS TO ENABLE ME PROCEED ON YOUR TRANSFER IF THIS IS NOT
TRUE BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU ARE TO PAY FOR THE RENEWAL OF YOUR
PAYMENT FILE FEE OF YOUR FUND, WHICH THE IF IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE
STILL ALIVE, ALSO HE TOLD US THAT YOU GIVE HIM THE $100.00 TO SEND TO
RECEIVE THE PAYMENT. BEEN ADVICE THAT IF WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU IN
NEXT 2DAY WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF $100.00 USD NEEDED, I WILL
RELEASE YOUR PAYMENT TO THEM.

So be advised to go to any Via Money Gram or Western Union agent or
RIA Money Transfer only to send the total sum of $100.00 USD to us
with this information below so that we can proceed for the transfer of
your fund.

Here is the Receiver's Details Below.

Receivers First Name:..... AMBROISE

Last Name;.............. AZE

City:...............COTONOU

Amount:..........$100.00 USD

Sender's Name......

Senders Country......

URGENT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED.AND REMEMBER TO CALL ME AS SOON AS
YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL REGARD MR. ERIC JOHNSON.

URGENT YOU REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW ( mgram230@gmail.com ) Regards
MONEY GRAM DIRECTOR TEL PHONE: Money GramWelcome to money gram Send
Money Worldwide

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lucas Joseph - omike6350@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:44 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION COMMISSION PAYS OUT $1,500,000.00 US DOLLAR,

Following the instruction to pay all company/individual who are
victimized by COVID19 pandemic which may have caused them damages ,the
UNITED NATIONS and IMF through online banking transfer service, we
wish to inform you that your email address was one of the lucky ones
to receive this prize. To make sure that there is no mistake; the
reference information cannot be forwarded now until you confirm the
following:

1. Name__
2. Age___
3. Company Name__
4. position__
5. Cell Phone___
6. Address___
7. Passport-------

The above information should be directed to Lucas Joseph on his phone
number +18329750576

secret code: MGZ789G. Note: Your file will expire after 5 days if
there is no response, then we will not have any option than to return
your fund to IMF as unclaimed. Your swift response will enhance our
service, thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
REGARDS
Lucas Joseph
UNITED NATION USA

Return to “Other types of African scams”