It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 39 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Victor Amen - mrvictoramen106@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:15 pm

I am Mr. Victor Amen, the Chair holder in charge of Treasury Department, International wire transfers of Benin Republic Federal Ministry of Finance.This is to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk because the director & management of the WESTERN UNION & MONEY-GRAM transfer have declared to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee. In reasoning wisely to this complain I told them to wait until I hear from you so that I will know the reason why you decide to reject such amount of money $8.5Million USD which is your rightful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why I sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $25.00 USD today because I have already arranged your wires ready for its daily wires to you but failing to do this, I will allow them to have power over your fund and I am very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance.

Therefore, send the $25.00 USD immediately you receive this email today and email your full name and address to me if you want your $8.5Million USD be send to you by iTunes card or buy an Steam card but the maximum amount officially allow for it per day wire to you is $5,000.00 USD per day until you receive your complete $7.5Million USD from here. The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund to be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $25.00 and email me the PHOTOS OF THE CARD, you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as I have stated above and the funds will be released to you without any hitch.

information in the name of my accountant to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that I have done my best for you and I will make sure that your wire will begin to be released to you from the moment you sent this $25.00. Send the $25.00 now and send me email with the iTunes card or buy an Steam card PHOTOS OF THE CARD when you send the money , you can as well call me on this number +229-99676029 when you have sent the money now okay

0nce again remember to call through this my line +229-69648955

Thanks.
Mr. Victor Amen
Treasury Department, International
Wire Transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: +229-99676029
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Victor Amen - mrvictoramen106@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

James W. Abbas - : jmeswabbas714@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:18 pm

Hello dear Friend,

I am James Williams Abbas and i am writing you regarding to my
consignment boxes which is presently with a Diplomat in California and
the consignment boxes worth millions of US dollars and and the
diplomat is presently in United States making delivery there and the
diplomat also told me to look for who will help me on my behalf to
stand as my beneficiary who is ready to receive the funds and i am
ready to offer you 40% of the total funds, if you indicate your
interest in helping me received the funds from the diplomat and if you
are interested to stand a my next of kin, kindly get back to me
immediately with your full name and cell phone number and ID card and
also your delivery address now, if only you are interested, kindly get
back to me immediately with your full details and cell phone and ID
card and delivery address.

Regards,
Mr. James W. Abbas
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

chiefhonjeffrobertcarl111@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:26 pm

Attn:Dear Customer,

I have been planning on how to get things being in order to you.Right now everything has been completed and this is to let you know that I have finalized with the bank manager,to credit your ( $900,000.00USD ) to an ATM VISA CARD.So your inherited funds of ( $900,000.00USD ) has been converted and credited to an ATM VISA CARD. This is to bring to your notice that I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

I paid it because the ATM Card worth of $900,000.00USD will expire soon and when it expires, the whole money will go into Federal Government treasury account in my country here,so because of that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card fund will not expire, and I’m convinced that when you receive your ATM VISA Card that you must pay me back all my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact the ATM card office with your home /office address that you prefer for the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Visa Card to your designated address in your country without any delay. Like I stated earlier,

The delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees because they refused. They refused,the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased. They told me that their keeping fees is $25 per day,while I deposited it this week Monday.

Below is the Contact Information of the ATM office, Contact Person: Dafna Michaelson Jenet Office Email: ( dafnamichaelsonjenet@firemail.de ) Phone number: Call or whats app number +1 (929) 480-5680 Contact her today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your ATM Visa card.

Thanks and remain bless
Best Regards.
Bank ATM Customer Care

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Ail John - unoine607@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:59 pm

URGENT ATTENTION LETTER FROM BGFI-BANK Benin Republic

ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
P.O. Box 22287 Head Office Agata Benin Republic
Email:(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)

A report came to our office this morning regarding your funds,which you are supposed to receive by now from BGFI -BANK Benin Republic our Investigations has been made and we had discovered that the BGFI -BANK Benin Republic,old manager,Mr.John P Ben was behind all the delays and plans to divert the funds to his personal Home Address,The report was made from the State Finance Commission yesterday,that your fund have not be released to you.The IRS and IMF took actions and we tracked The bank manager and he was arrested and he is now in count for attempting a fraud act to seize your fund of'$7.5 USD (united state dollar),since contact this office for swift action for the releasing of you funds to the your rightful fund Home Address today without delay.We anticipate your swift response and usual cooperation, as per the subject matter.compensation which was made approved by the State Government to you as beneficiary.You hereby within advised to office manager,informed me that it will take Good 24 HOURS to get you funds to you

You are advised to include the followings below:

(1). Your Full Name,
(2). Your Country,
(3). Your Direct Telephone Numbers,
(4). Your Direct Office Phone Numbers,
(6). Your Correct Home Address,
(8). Your Current Occupation,
(9). Your CITY:
(11)your age,
(12). Your Next Of Kin Name,
(13). Your Next Email Address,

You have to contact BGFI -BANK Benin Republic Payment Center Dr.AIL JOHN ;Contact at ;(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)

This is to inform you that we have done and concluded all the necessary arrangement for your payment worth of $7.5USD SEVEN.FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS which have to be pay to you through BGFI -BANK Canada,Finally, you are being legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund. After a detailed review of your file, the United Nation Monetary Unit,World Bank and the US Homeland Security Department has been Authorized to release your funds to you immediately.The sum of $7.5 Million USD has been approved in your favor via BGFI -BANK Benin Republic

Quickly get back to me for more advice.
Thanks for Your Co-operation.
Dr.AIL JOHN
cell +229(9192) 9402
Contact us at ;(bgfibankcanada@gmail.com)
ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
Head Office Agata Benin Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larry Peter - jeremyhorton00@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:02 pm

World Bank 100 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, North Carolina, 28202 U.S.
RE/NO: 002-BOA/0047/2020 Founded: 1928
Email: officef940@gmail.com
Phone Number: (409) 506-5331

Good day

I believed you have received this letter before. On behalf of the entire staff of the World Bank, The Management of the World Bank Corporate Office Headquarters here in Charlotte NC, wishes to inform you that after a brief meeting held by the Co-Chief Operating Officer Of World Bank on the 30TH Day of September 2020, we deem it appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into Mrs. Annette Cang bank account of Treasury bank account of the united state of America if you failed to send the required fee, According to the record we got from our payment Office due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a payment obligation. The actual transfer of your funds US$36.5 Million into Mrs. Annette Cang account comes up in the next 5 days. The United States Insurance Policy fee is mandatory for any transfer of funds here in the USA involving amounts above $1,000,000.00 (One million USD).The amount to be transferred into your account is US$36.5 Million and is far above $1 Million. This is why the $25 fee is required and the fee cannot be deducted from source in accordance,

with section 3 subsection 2(a) of the Huge Funds Transfer Regulation Act HFTRA of 2001 promulgated by law after the terrorist attack on our dear country.Meanwhile, note that this is the only fees that you will bear the cost and your approval funds sum of US$36.5 Million (Thirty Six Million Five hundred thousand Dollars) will transfer to you without any delays, and will are doing Auditing for the year 2020, so we want your funds US$36.5 Million to be transferred into your nominated bank account the same day we receive this fees from you. We are doing banking Auditing for the year 2020, so we advise you to treat as matter of urgency and try as much as possible you can to raise and come up with the fees of $25 dollars for (Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate) and send it to Bank of America Accountant Officer in USA as the funds origin/Cashier Office within 72 hours you receive this email, so that we can transfer your Funds into your bank account before closing for the day, We are doing banking Auditing for the year 2020 and all unclaimed fund will be cancel and send back to Mrs. Annette Cang account as true beneficiary of this funds.

Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of those transactions to be seized by the United States Government. Also be informed that we need only a Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate to complete the wire transfer. The fee to obtain the Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate was reduced from $400 to $25 and no other fee is involved. You are required to send the fee of $25 to the World Bank Accountant Officer/Cashier Office where your transaction originated as stated below: send the payment via google play card , itunes card, Steam card

If we receive the CARDS today, we will transfer your funds US$36,500,000.00 (Thirty Six Million Five hundred thousand Dollars) before we close the office and the funds will reflect 3 hours after the transfer. We will send you all the transfer documents to enable you to start making cash withdrawals from your account the same day the funds are transferred. We have waited for so long and we cannot continue to wait.

Meanwhile, a woman came to this bank a few days ago with a letter claiming to be your true representative and she agreed to pay the charges. Here is her information below.

World Bank
2075 S. Victoria Ave, Ventura, CA 93003
Acct. name: Mrs. Annette Cang
Type: Checking
Account# 003767127294
Routing # 063100277

Failing to reply to this email and pay the required fee of $25 urgently we shall proceed to issue all payment details to the said Mrs.Annette Cang if we do not hear from you within the next 72 hours from today. We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring your fund must have caused you.

I need your urgent reply and congratulations.

NB: THIS TRANSACTION IS BEING MONITORED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO GUARDS US FOR INTERNET IMPOSTORS.

Larry Peter
Co-chief Operating Officer,
Email: officef940@gmail.com
Phone Number: (409) 506-5331

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

dhl.courier2014@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:04 pm

Welcome to DHL COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY, BENIN REPUBLIC.

We are here to inform you as well as contact you with regards to your Consignment Box worth $7.5 Million United States Dollars deposited with our company.This Box was registered here by Mrs Angela Hamester Akoto, The Public Relations Officer from United Nations Organization, United States Chapter.

The label on it is "2020 Fund Release Programme". Your consignment box has been officially encrypted by the United Nations Organization with an Access code for automated security. The security details are contained below.

Consignment Encrypted Password: 528071
Registration code: UN2019DC007

Kindly note the above stated security details for full access to your consignment box.But if you wish to receiver your funds thourgh another options like BANK to BANK transfer we can proceed on that Or you want it via ATM VISA CARD we can deliver it that way by DHL so make your choice Hence, you are to confirm to us your current delivery address and your current contact Phone number for immediate delivery of your CONSIGNMENT BOX to your doorstep.

Once you confirm your delivery address and contact to us, our delivery agent will depart immediately with your consignment box to your delivery address within 72 hours.

Thanks For your patronage
Dhl Courier Service:
TELEPHONE +229-90326682
E-MAIL(dhl.courier2014@yandex.com)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

(812) 669-2485

Postby Igulinka » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:39 pm

poshmark.com/closet/oliviajones748
oliviajones748
Hi! I'm Olivia. Some of my favorite brands are Sephora, Free People, and Zara. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment so that I can check out your closet too. :)
Please message me at (812) 669-2485before purchasing to make sure it’s still available, any questions or comments message me and we’ll talk. All serious offers will be considered! All sizes available.

*USPS signature confirmation will be required upon delivery to add additional safety of date,time,and location for recipient.
*ALL SIZES AVAILABLE
*100% authentic
*Comes with box and dust bag
Happy poshing

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Michael Crown - mcrown1970@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:20 am

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.
Approved Funds: $40,000,000.00 USD

Dear Beneficiary

I am Mr. Michael Crown the spokeperson to Steven Terner Mnuchin, The Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. My boss Mr. Steven Terner was confirmed by the United States Senate on February 13, 2017, to serve as the 77th Secretary of the Treasury.
However, at the recently concluded meeting with the World Bank and the United Nations, an agreement was reached between the World Bank and the United Nations that the sum of $40,000,000.00 USD be paid out to 20 beneficiaries in the form of a compensation (10 beneficiaries from USA and Canada, 10 beneficiaries from outside USA and Canada).
This compensation is allocated to 20 beneficiaries each year to compensate individuals that have been scammed in several payment scheme such as lottery winning, contract/inheritance payment, marriage scams, etc. The compensation benefit is also allocated to retired civil servants and U.S. veterans. Fortunately, your name is among the list of the 20 beneficiaries nominated to benefit from the 2020 World bank compensation allocation scheme. Hence, by virtue of my boss position as the 77th Secretary of the Treasury, I have been directed to contact you for your compensations claims and an irrevocable instruction has been given to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which is the authorized paying bank to release your own $2,000,000.00 USD Compensation payment via SWIFT telegraphic wire transfer into your designated bank account.
As the new Secretary of the Treasury as part of Trump Administration, I wish to state categorically that your own compensation fund valued at sum of $2,000,000.00 USD will be transferred into your designated bank account within 24 hours. All cost associated with the transfer of your $2,000,000.00 has been pre-paid by the United Nations. The only cost you are entitled to undertake as your responsibility is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate".
This "Fund Clearance Certificate" is a valid document, and it is required in accordance with the U.S. Monetary
Policy. Hence, the cost to obtain the "Fund Clearance Certificate" is the ONLY expense you will incur before the
fund will be credited into your bank account. A copy of the WORLD BANK COMPENSATION APPROVAL CERTIFICATE for the $2,000,000.00 is available and will be sent to you upon your compliance with the requirement.
In any case, the identity of my boss as the 77th Secretary of the Treasury can be verified on this link
https:/ /home.treasury.gov/about/general-information/the-secretary.
kindly respond back to me with your Mobile Tel. , your address (Home/Office), your Identification (Drivers License or Int'l Passport).

Tel: (202) -524-1646

Yours Sincerely, Mr. Michael Crown
Spokesperson to The Secretary of the Treasury
Kindly Contact me via my e-mail: { mcrown1970@gmail.com } for more information
https:/ /home.treasury.gov/about/general-information/the-secretary

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Miss Jeannette Bryan - imfofficedubenin@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:42 am

Reply-To: imfofficedubenin@gmail.com
Subject: Important Message from Miss Jeannette Bryan
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 22:31:59 +0000

Greetings My Dear,

How are you and your family doing today?Hope fine? I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Jeannette Bryan. My parents are Mr. and Mrs. Dikko Bryan ; my father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in Sao Tome & Principe during his days.

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect, trust and humanity, I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we don’t know each other before, and also considering the fact that I sourced your email contact through the Internet in search of a trusted person who can assist me.

It is sad to say that my dad passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his half brother who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

A month before his death, he told me that he had money left in a fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks. He further told me that he deposited the money in my name. He gave me the file to this fund with the bank.

I am 21 years old and a university undergraduate. I really don't know what to do or who to turn to here. My uncles are only after what to get from my dad’s properties. They have shared the landed properties amongst themselves claiming that our tradition does not permit a woman to inherit anything. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convenient for me to return back home if I so desire.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. I am in a sincere desire for your humble assistance in this regard. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Reply me on this email for more information: (miss.bryan21@yahoo.com)

Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.

Kind Regards,
Miss Jeannette Bryan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karbiru Ahmed - karbiruahmed20@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:11 pm

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London.
Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of
the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his name is John Smith and his Email Address
secretary email:( js7373844@gmail.com )ask him to send you the total
$15,000.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched
with my secretary Mr John Smith and instruct him where to send the
amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, i am
very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with Mr John Smith and he will send the
amount to you without any delay.

With best regards
Mr Karbiru Ahmed

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ademola Williams - ademolaw53@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:13 pm

REPLY TO: ademolaw53@gmail.com

Dear friend,

I am Ademola Williams, an Accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I Also headed A Seven-Man Tenders Board in charge of Contract Awards and Payment Approvals. I came to know of you through a search into the Yellow page of the Nigeria Chambers of Commerce and Industries for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a huge Sum of money to a Foreign Account.

Firstly, I want to crave your indulgence to handle this proposal with utmost secrecy and give it the urgency it deserves

Sometimes in 2018, there were series of Contracts Executed by a Consortium of Multi-Nationals in the Oil Industry in favor of my Corporation, NNPC. The Original Value of this Contracts was deliberately over-invoiced for our personal use. Please, note that the Companies that Actually Executed these Contracts have been fully paid and the Projects Officially Commissioned.

Consequently, My Colleagues And I Are Willing To Transfer The the over invoiced Amount To Your Account For Subsequent Disbursement, Since We, Civil Servants Are Prohibited By law From Operating And/or-opening Foreign Accounts In Our Names. Needless To Say, The Trust Reposed On You At This Juncture Is Enormous.

It is the Over Invoiced which is currently in the suspense account of my Corporation (NNPC) that I and my colleague have agreed to transfer into a foreign account for Investment purpose. Based on this,I am asked by my colleague to seek the assistance of a foreign partner with an Offshore account in this regards.

At the successful transfer of the funds, it will be shared on an agreed percentage between me and my colleague on one side and you on the other side. Though we are supposed to meet first but, due to the urgent nature of the transaction, all that is more important to us is to get the funds conveniently transferred out of the country into a foreign account thereafter we can meet.

Please, indicate your willingness by contacting me through my private email address above for more details / plans.

Thanks,

Ademola Williams.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Comfort Ball - leemrmark61@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:13 pm

My Dear Beneficiary,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world. Precisely, I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I saw your profile on the Internet, which has made me accomplish my request. May the almighty God bless and see you through with this mission if you can carefully read and digest the message below.

Before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother comfort Ball, 67 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Ball Martin who died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family in Turkey and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privileged and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I.

Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privileged in different countries. Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same.

I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me a favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing.

I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of 5,800,000.00 United States Dollars with FedEx Company to deliver to you, what you have to do now is to contact the FedEx delivery company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

I only made the deposit with your EMAIL ADDRESS and SECURITY KEEPING CODE (KAT/0420/F) because I do not know your name and the address you would want to receive the parcel with. I couldn't find them on net while browsing your profile if not I would have given it to FedEx for immediate and fast delivery of this parcel to you.

For your information, I have paid for the delivery Charge, Insurance Premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with information how we wish to use in receiving their security keeping fee of $100.00 United States Dollars for their immediate action. Please my dear if you know that you will not help me with the $100.00 dollars please do not contact me or the FedEx delivery Company please i need some one that will help me.

You have to contact the FedEx delivery company now for the delivery of the chequ with this information below;

CONTACT PERSON: Mr.Mark Lee
Email: leemrmark61@gmail.com

Again, you are not to pay for the delivery Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is 100 United States Dollars for the security keeping of the cheque so far.

I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost.

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Below is the security keeping code: (KAT/0420/F) of the cheque, you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery.

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or late my husband. All I need you to do is, When you get this fund, use ONLY 800.000.00 (Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars) for your effort and USE THE REST OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN THE WAY IT WILL PLEASE HUMANITY.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs.comfort Ball

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Ahmad - mrsaishaahmad55@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Dear Beneficiary.

From my findings through the help of my friend who is the managing
director of NNPC, below is the main reason why you have failed in all
your attempts in the past to claim this Fund and I also want you to
know that all those officials who have helped you in the past did
their best but failed to conclude it due to this secret that they all
failed to unraveled.

The TRUTH you have to know.

Firstly, this FUND was realized through a contract awarded to a
foreign contractor to repair Port-harcut/Kaduna refineries some years
back and the original contractor has completed the contract and
received his contract payment , but unfortunately to those officials
who got you involved in this transaction and presented you as the
beneficiary of this Fund failed to do the needful.

Way out/solution.
You will sign an agreement with Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) as their Sub-Contractor so as to enable them
recognize you as their Sub-Contractor and approve the Fund in your
favor as the Bona-fide Beneficiary of the Fund.

Furthermore, after signing that agreement with NNPC, then they will
send you 5 pages Sub-Contractors Agreement documents including all
clearance documents and approval letter and also send copies to
Nigerian Federal Ministry of Finance and CBN to release the Fund to
your account with immediate effect.

Finally, I will go to NNPC office to obtain the Sub-Contractors
Agreement Form which I will send to you to enable you fill it and send
back to me.

Lastly, immediately all these process is completed and NNPC recognized
you as their Sub-Contractor and approved the Fund in your favor as the
beneficiary, then you will write a letter to CBN mandating and
instructing them to Deduct all bank/government charges and release the
balance to your account and also calculate interest due to you.

This is the only way and no other way to have this Fund transfer out
of Nigeria to your account.
Reply me through my private email address: mrsaishaahmad55@aol.com
Best regards,
Mrs. Aisha Ahmad.
Deputy Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

vimbaibamba01@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:32 pm

vimbaibamba Nov 13

Please i need urgent response
I sent this letter to you before, but I'm not sure if you got it, I am an attorney Vimbai Bamba I contacted you concerning this fund $ 9.5 Million dollars deposited in a bank here by my late client who bears the same name with you a native of your country. reply for more details,
{vimbaibamba01@gmail.com }
Attorney Vimbai Bamba

vimbaibamba
Email vimbaibamba2020@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 42 y.o.
Country Germany
City Hamburg
Here for Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Homosexual
Children I have 3 or or more children living elsewhere
Ethnicity Other
Religion Other
Body Type Overweight
Education Other
Occupation I am looking for somebody that understand what love is all about caring,loving
Description
Personal Description I am looking for somebody that understand what love is all about caring,loving and very simple to understand and easy going someone who will always be there for me and take good of his responsibilty and my
love.

Please i need urgent response

I sent this letter to you before, but I'm not sure if you got it, I am an attorney Vimbai Bamba I contacted you concerning this fund $ 9.5 Million dollars deposited in a bank here by my late client who bears the same name with you a native of your country. reply for more details,
vimbaibamba01@gmail.com
Attorney Vimbai Bamba

IP Address Geolocation
50.7.93.84 is an IPv4 address owned by FDCservers.net; bad IP proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Prof. David Allen Quinn - nickybob@ruraltel.net

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:05 pm

#799 united nations plaza new York 10017, (USA)
United Nations organization financial regulatory office:

On 1st November, (UN Information Service) -- The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) has made available today a total of US$102,000,000,000,000 to world governments for distribution to 12,000,000 (Twelve Million successful claimants emails beneficiaries). You're qualified and chosen for the United Nations (covid19) outbreak compensation commission payment of $8,500,000.00 USD only. Payment via MasterCard prepaid debit ATM card or direct bank transfer. Kindly contact the below agent for more details. Do not reply to the sender email. Kindly contact the agent below for your claim,

CONTACT Mr. Charles J.G. Brindamour
EMAIL: nickybob@ruraltel.net
phone: +1-(416)-686-0291
Do not call, kindly text him for urgent response.

yours faithfully,
prof. David Allen Quinn
United nations, public information officer,
United Nations compensation commission fund.
Please consider our environment before printing

Return to “Other types of African scams”