It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 40 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Robert Williams - unofficial562@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:49 pm

Good News.

This is to inform you that the New President of the United States Mr.
Joe Biden, has official orders the US Chief International Monetary
Fund (IMF) and also the Chief of United Nations Officer to compensate
100 lucky people's in the world wide for been a scam victims in the
past because those internet fraudsters and your email address was
found in the scam victims list. And Mr. Robert Williams is approved by
the Chief of United Nations Officer and also he's official in charge
of the compensation fund worth sum of $900,000.00 USD, so if you are
interested in receiving your own compensation fund worth sum of
$900,000.00 USD successfully without any story or delay then contact
Mr. Robert Williams, the UN Director with your full details and try
follow the instructions giving to you here on how to receive your
compensation fund worth sum of $900,000.00 USD successfully within
24hours time.

Below are the available means we use to send out money overseas from here

(1) Bank wire transfer:$200.00 USD

(2) Converting the funds into an ATM CARD and have it delivered to
your home address through any of the courier company service: $100.00
USD

(3) Converting the funds into an Consignment box cash package and have
it delivered to your home address through any of the courier company
service: $125.00 USD

(4) If you don't have of your bank account of your own then we can
help you to open an bank account with any bank of your choice
worldwide which will do the bank to bank wire Transfer to your
personal account online, will cost you a sum of $325.00 USD.

Once again any option you chosen you to receive your compensation fund
worth sum of $900,000.00 USD successfully within 24hours time then you
will have to make the payment through Bitcoin account or Apple Gift
Card, Please don’t misunderstand the instructions but that is how it
will be better and easier for you if only you are willing for the
transaction..let me know and i assure you with 100% guarantee that
this is real and not a scam Ok.

Contact Email: unofficial562@gmail.com

Thanks,
Regarding
Mr. Robert Williams
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Robert Williams - unofficial562@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Reetz - davidreetz123@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:50 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Hart Leroy and I work with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), I am writing you to let you know that finally your ATM Card worth $4,650,000.00 USD has been delivered for activation via USPS to Mr. David Reetz who works with the IMF. Upon activation, your card would be safely delivered to your home address for use.

USPS Tracking number: EJ428410275US
USPS Tracking site: https:/ /tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

Below is the contact information to Mr. David Reetz

Name: MR. David Reetz
E-mail: davidreetz123@gmail.com

You are to contact Mr.David Reetz with his email address above then he will guide you on how your Card will be activated and delivered to your home address.

Please Fill Out The Following Information.
Full name:
Home address:
Tel:
ID :

Note: The only fee required of you is the activation fee of $450 USD (make sure you don't send anything above the required amount). Your card is already with him and you can track it with the tracking details given to you above for confirmation.

Congratulations once more.

Best Regards,
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mrsnancysantos01@gmail.com & kevinpaul@faithmail.org

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:03 pm

nancy santos <mrsnancysantos01@gmail.com> wrote:

Attn:

In remembrance of the German Countess Karlotta Leibenstein who died in 1992 and on behalf of Gunther IV, the richest dog in the world, the Gunther Corporation Bahamas is awarding £30,000,000.00 pounds to some lucky people round the world to supports families during the second wave of COVID-19 which is a new variant of SARS-CoV-2. To uphold animal rights during the pandemic period because dogs are some of the best companions in our lives, which is why Gunther IV encourages people to be committed to animal welfare in the present period of new variant COVID-19, as animals have the right to own their own existence and that of their most basic interests.

All collected "email addresses" have been selected through a computer voting system drawn round the world and your EMAIL ADDRESS is one of the lucky winners to receive £2,000,000.00 pounds from Gunther IV. To claim payment, you have to contact our Trustee manager at Rf Limited, UK for further details through the contact information below.

Trustee manager: Kevin Paul
Contact Email address: ( kevinpaul@faithmail.org )

Regards,
Mr. Nancy Santos.
The Gunther Corporation
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

newsinfo375@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:06 pm

Info news <newsinfo375@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friend,

Good day to you. Apparently this email will be coming to you as a surprise since we have not met before now. My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirates Minister of State for international cooperation and Managing Director of United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee.

I am writing to you to know if you would be willing to receive and invest a huge sum on my behalf. This fund is my share of gratification from foreign companies whom I helped during the bidding exercise towards the Dubai World Expo 2020.

Am a single Arab women and serving as a minister, there is a limit to my personal income and investment level and For this reason, I cannot receive such a huge sum

back to my country or in my personal account, so an agreement was reached with the foreign companies to direct the gratifications to an open beneficiary account with a

financial institution where it will be possible for me to instruct further transfer of the fund to a third party account for investment purpose which is the reason i

contacted you to receive the fund as my partner for investment in your country.

The amount is however, valued at $47,745,533.00 Million and the financial institution is waiting for my instruction to transfer the funds to any designated
account.

I have decided to compensate you with 50% of the total amount and you will also benefit from the investment.

If you would love to receive the fund as my partner for investment in your country. kindly reply to my email: newsinfo375@gmail.com

Regards,

Ms. Reem.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

frankdolson82@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:07 pm

Royal Bank Group <frankdolson82@gmail.com> wrote:

200 Vesey St #8, New York, NY 10281, United States

Dear Customer,

This is to report to you that our Head office royal bank of canada bureau has received a correspondence from the federal high court as cancellation notice for your funds transfer to be deleted from foreign payment file .
The royal bank of canada management desires to inform you that your funds transfer with us has been programmed among the TWO (2) transactions that would face cancellation soon.

We have waited long enough for you to fulfill the required obligations and claim the funds like other beneficiaries that have claimed their funds before January ending this year but nothing comes up from you as indication from the funds owner.
The management of this royal bank of canada held an urgent meeting in our office today, regards to the transferring of your funds by bank wire transfer and they have asked my office to submit all the paper works and files containing your funds confidentiality but I refused and asked the board members to give me from now till 2days time so that I consult you personally for you to declare your interest on the funds transfer.

Furthermore, you are advised to reply to this email after reading, and feel free to tell us why you abandoned such a huge amount here. Let us know if you are no longer interested in completing your transaction.

BELOW ARE THE APPROVED MEANS OF RECEIVING YOUR MONEY AND IT'S CHARGE RATES.
You are to CHOOSE one of the OPTIONS Below

(1) Bank to Bank transfer:.........Charge Rate: $350
(2) ATM card delivery:..........Charge Rate: $280
(3) bank draft:......Charge Rate $150

Finally, if you still have the interest of being paid your funds by bank draft bank wire transfer bank ATM card ; you should kindly forward your receiver’s name and address including your phone number immediately

I am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon.
Best Regards,
David I. "Dave" McKay

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

uk.police.authority@gmail.com & ubabankpostoffice@gmail.com & +2348123589472

Postby Bix » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:10 pm

UBA <uk.police.authority@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello my dear how are you doing this is UBA Bank online transfer this is our website( .ubagroupny.3-a.net/nig ) but before the transfer you have to make payment of their division the total fund of 2.5 million before you can start receiving the activation fee is only $299 we are waiting for your urgent reply as soon as possible and we need all your information avoid mistake
Mrs Lrene

:D :evil:
FAKE WEBSITE
bsite( .ubagroupny.3-a.net/nig
UBA Group Bank
Email: ubabankpostoffice@gmail.com
Address: 57 Marina Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Contact Tel: +234 8123589472

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ellis Nzo Asu - ubabank100@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:27 pm

Hello Dear ,

I am Mr, Ellis Nzo Asu. I work with the African Development Bank Plc,
Benin Republic. I write to bring you this notice that the
International Monetary Funds (IMF) through my Bank had selected your
email address among the Scam victims listed to be Compensated. A total
sum of $2,500.000.00 ( Two Million Five Hundred Thousands United State
Dollars ) was Approved in your name to be delivered to you within 2
days by Cash through Diplomatic Courier Services. Therefore you are
advised to revert back for more details and guideline.

Thanks,
Mr, Ellis Nzo Asu
African Development Bank Plc, Benin Republic.
Email. ubabank100@aol.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Korn Chia - mrkornchia@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:31 pm

Why have you choosing to Abandon your $11.5 million USD with the ICBC
Bank of Thailand ,Your Abandoned transaction is now Ready For Claim .

The payment of $11.5 Million USD has been approved to be transferred
into your bank account by the ICBC BANK OF THAILAND ,But you have only
two options to receive your fund such as Online Wire transfer/ Wire
transfer.

This payment is as a result of Compensation Fund which is due to you.
In view of this development, you are directed to reconfirm your name,
address and phone number to me now so We can verify if you are the
real beneficiary of the fund to avoid any misrepresentation of claims
ok.

Thanks and goodluck while expecting to hear from your asap and if I do
not hear from you soonest then it means that you do not want your
claim any longer.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message for more details.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully,

Mr . Korn Chia

Chairman Foreign Debt/Contract Payment.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Uwe Luzt - disbursementssdepartment@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:20 pm

Financial Foreign Fund Remittance Disbursement Committee / fiduciary fiscal policy

Fund Monitoring Department
Security Guide Controller
International Remitting Office
Lome Togo
Fund Remittance Office
Comrade Dr, Uwe Luzt /
Mr,Amadou Ba
Tel 99876905

Our Reference: NCU9238/08
Attention:
Fund Value:U.S.$,2,150,000,00 ,

Attn: YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT APPROVED

Good day

Congratulations

You may have forgotten about your fund the total sum of U.S.$ 2,150,000,00 has been awarded to be paid to you , by SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION SCHEME , which was stopped due to your in ability to pay some fee required from you then,

We are sorry about what you have passed through in the hands of those scammers and fraudsters,

Finally the United Nations (UN) together with the African Union (AU) has devised this scheme to compensate the victims of fraudsters which your one of the victims, who have lost their money to scammers. Keep in mind that some of the scammers who scammed you have been arrested and are being interrogated by the FBI, DSS, EFCC and ICPC. They have already admitted to having committed the crime.

The best and only way this fund will move is by ATM card payment ,this fund has been approved, by the Fund Monitoring Department for your fund to be paid to you, without further delaying

Dear, our office have been instructed to contact you from the side,( Fund Monitoring Department Lome Togo ) / your payment that is still pending , we want to bring to your notice now that the total sum of U.S.$ 2,150,000,00 Dollars) fund approved to be paid to you by the SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION SCHEME West Africa Headquarters Togo Lome

Is ready to be paid to you by ATM card payment . all you have to do now is to make sure your fund is being paid to you now after all this delaying The international monitoring control and the exchange control have successfully passed a mandate to the current International fund monitoring department and commercial banks

To boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to individuals and organizations who have not receive their fund,Inheritance through ATM card payment with intimidate effect,not through diplomatic cash payment which is illegal and dangerous , Your fund is approved to be paid to you,after all this delayed ,the reason and problem that has been delaying your payment is due to the amount involved ,

Dear , due to the volume of money and the current fiscal policy of our country with regards to transferring of Money outside our country, which has been resolved now for us to pay you this fund once you follow our instruction now,

We had extensive meetings with the Foreign Department with regards to this new policy and they are of the opinion that the surest means of releasing this money to you without any hitches

Fund Monitoring Department has approval your payment, the total funds will be paid to you without further delay , once you will reply this mail and follow our instructions,

Your confirmation is required before we conclude the process.kindly resend back your complete data,s immediately, to reconfirm your the rightful owner of the said fund,

1)Your present Address:.........................
Phone Number ...........

2) Nearest Airport :................................

3) Your valid identity card or international passport scan copy ,

As soon as this is been presented to back to me today within the next 48 hours once you can follow our instruction , your payment will be made,and our office will send your ATM card over to you,

We sincerely apologies for all the delaying regarding your payment , thanks for your kind understanding with us, we are to give you the best of our service,

Regards,
Fund Monitoring Department
Security Guide Controller
International Remitting Office
Lome Togo

Fund Remittance Office
Comrade Dr, Uwe Luzt

Assistance
Mr,Amadou Ba
Tel 99876905
ministeramadouba@gmail.com
ministeramadouba@populiser.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maqui Monday Yusuf - zayahero@hotmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:22 pm

Greetings from Miss. Maqui Monday Yusuf, please can I talk with you? I have a business transaction worth US$ 2.5 Million for you.

Note: we will share 40% to you, 60% for me once the transaction work out, responds for more details.

write me on my private email address: zayahero@hotmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Dr. Uwe Luzt - disbursementssdepartment@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:51 pm

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David McKay - lodge_d@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:40 pm

RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada
14 park ave Lac Du Bonnet Manitoba Canada
$12,000,000,000 USD Payment Notification

We are to Notify you about the latest development concerning your payment that is left in our custody, besides,you are given a bill of Sum in order to receive your payment of $12,000,000,000 usd which we didn’t
hear from you for some time now. Hence,we are now offering a New Year BONUS to help all our customers
that are having their payment in our custody due to high prices. In other words we are now requesting that you should pay only the sum of $50 to receive funds for your payment abandoned in our custody by online transfer or ATM card if you wish so.

Therefore you are requested to send the fee $50 only by Google Play CARD,amazon’ Steam Wallet is also ACCEPTED because it can be redeemed to cash all we needs is picture of the card only

Be advised that the bank has already created an on-line transfer with the account that opened in your favor this afternoon in which the $12,000,000,000 of your funds has been transferred to the account that our bank opened in your favor. The on-line banking account details are as follows.

I will be forwarding to you the account logging details to enable you access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated bank account in any part of the world Or Tracking Number Of Your ATM Card Delivery to enable you Monitor the Arrived of your ATM without any further delay as soon as you update us copy of Google play card of the required Fee $50 to take note.

Yours Faithfully,
MR DAVID I MCKAY
The President and CEO

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

worlddebtrecovery@hotmail.com & fredterry200@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:13 pm

Mr. Fred Terry <fredterry200@gmail.com> wrote:

FROM THE DIRECTOR OF WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE,UK
Director World Debt Reconciliation Committee.

Attn:BENEFICIARY

This is to inform you that we have decided to effect the payment of your $10.5 HSBC BANK UK

It may interest you to know that we have successfully concluded arrangements with HSBC BANK UK. to transfer your fund to you through electronic transfer. This arrangement was made for easy transfer of your fund to your bank account over there in your country.

We have already moved your payment file to the appropriate department of HSBC BANK UK. and you will be directed on how to contact the bank as soon as you indicate your readiness to receive your fund through them,please reconfirm your details once again.

Your Full NAMES

Your Address

Your Phone Numbers

Your Age

Your Occupations

Your Id

You are hereby advised to confirm your readiness to receive your fund through HSBC BANK UK shall send you the contact details of the director in charge of payment in HSBC BANK UK. to enable you contact him for your fund transfer.Email: worlddebtrecovery@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dr Fred Terry

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Yellen <csummers708@gmail.com>

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:14 pm

Janet Yellen <csummers708@gmail.com> wrote:

ECONOMIC REFUND PAYMENT OF EXTERNAL DEBTS

Base On The Resolution Of United Nations Council Department Covid-19
Task Force Reviewed That All On Hold Fund Due To The Beneficiaries
Should Be Paid To Help Them Boost Their Financial Strength During This
Pandemic, Based On This Approval, The United States Law Makers And
Presidential Office Of Executive Council Signed The Letter Of Payment
Review Legalized By The United Nation Covid-19 Task Force.

Today, The World Bank Auditors Delegates Has Completed Their Service
Audit Process And Released The Letter Of Payment Report To Debt
Management, Which Has Been Approved To Compensate All The
Beneficiaries That Lost Their Financial Dignities To The Past
Administration On The Year 2000 To 2020, The Sum Of 0.5% has been
Awarded To Their Duly Inheritance Payment Of $10.5m Dollars.

We Are Contacting You Based On This Development Because Your Contact
Appear On The Payment File To Carry Out This Paymen5, You Are To
Provide Your Details For Cross Checking And Compares If Is Correspond
With The One We Have On System.

Your Cooperation Will Enable Us To Proceed On Your Payment.

Yours Sincerely,

Janet Louise Yellen
United States Secretary of the Treasury

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Raymond Moore - harveydaunton@virginmedia.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:02 am

Western Union Company
12500 E Belford Ave PO Box 6036
Englewood, CO 80112

Attention:

This is to bring to your notice that Money transfer giant Western Union has agreed to pay $586 million in connection with its failure to prevent criminals from moving ill-gotten money using its platform, according to federal authorities. Each scam victims are entitled to $1, 200, 000.00(one million two hundred thousand dollars) this was agreed by the board of directors of WESTERN UNION.
Western Union admitted to criminal violations including its willful failure to maintain an effective anti-money laundering program and aiding and abetting wire fraud.
Western Union owes a responsibility to American and the world consumers to guard against fraud, so this little token was set aside to compensate all scam victims and those that have lost money in the aid of sending money for business or other personnel issues.
As part of the agreement with authorities, Western Union has agreed to implement stricter policies to prevent future fraud and money laundering. The forfeiture of $586 million will be used to reimburse consumers who were victims of fraud from 2004 to 2020. It is the largest forfeiture that has ever been imposed on a money services business.
You are to contact JPMorgan Chase bank for the immediate transfer of your fund to your nominated bank with your details and bank details as stated below.

1) Your full name: _
2) Your full address: _
3) Your telephone: _
3) Your occupation, age, and marital status:
4) Any valid form of identification/Driven license#: _
5) Bank name: _
6) Bank address: _
7) Account name: _
8) Account number: _
9) Routing number: _

You are receiving this email because your email address was generated by western union system as one of the victims.

Where to send the details to
Mr. Raymond Moore
Raymond_jpchasebank@accountant.com

Best Regards,
CEO: Hikmet Ersek

Return to “Other types of African scams”