It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:21 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 40 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Alex E. Cordsmith, aaccessbankplc0@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:00 am

Alex E. Cordsmith <aaccessbankplc0@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello and thank you for reading this letter.
Please contact Alex E. Cordsmith of FCMB Bank immediately because a woman named Esther from Carolina came to our bank this morning to claim your fund. She claimed to have the same family name with you and of which we are not yet confirm her claim. She therefore presented documents of Fund Transfer Permit certificate from the High Court written in her favour as the next of kin to claim your family treasure kept at the bank.

She said you sent her down here for the claim of your compensation fund allocated to you 3years ago. She further said that you died just a few weeks ago hence the relocation of the fund into her private account for usage of the burial arrangement and bills settlement. She also presented us with your Death Certificate confirming her claims.

Please acknowledge this message and get back to Alex E. Cordsmith (FCMB Assistant Manager) immediately. We need your urgent reply to authenticate and reconfirm this claim.
Kindly reconfirm your details.

I am waiting to hear from you with more details and verification. Thank you.
Best Regards
Alex E. Cordsmith
FCMB Bank Customer Service
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Alex E. Cordsmith, aaccessbankplc0@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Quick-linelogistics@outlook.com & +14022070180

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:03 am

Quick-Line Logistics
Address;2214 N Tustin St Suite G Orange, CA 92865,
United States.
Email;Quick-linelogistics@outlook.com
Phone/Text+14022070180
WhatsApp;+1424-222-7316

Dear Sir/Ma,
I am waiting for your reply to my last email or you can come to our office to pick your ATM CARD.
Thanks,
Mrs Carolyn Carrion

Quick-Line Logistics
Address;2214 N Tustin St Suite G Orange, CA 92865,
United States.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

929-480-5680 & bcash658@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:04 am

Address: 14404 Baltimore Avenue,Laurel,MD20707

Thank you very much for your kind message.

Please note that we will open account in your name as Sandy Spring Bank United mobile banking app which you will use your mobile telephone or system to transfer your fund (US$900,000,00 ) to any bank of your choice we will also send you ATM card and bank cheque book .Please kindly confirm if this is OK by you so that I will proceed accordingly. and here is your account that we have open on your name

Your account No:1718681001
Routing No :055101095
Swift code :WFRIUS5SXSX
Your new Payment Reference No.- 63883736,
Password No: 006743,
Pin Code No: 1799
Your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 034543,
Released Code No: 3532;
Immediate Telex confirmation No:- 043553;
Secret Code No: TBKTA98
Reconfirm; 5990 7771 2581 2222

So rest assured that we have concluded every necessary arrangement on how to open an account in your name, and credited your account immediately . If only you can heed to my advice you will live not to regret it at all.
This is just a piece of advice out of my own will as director of this bank . So, I advise you to do this great favor to yourself as you will never regret ever doing it.

Please I don’t want you to lose this fund on this new year out of ignorance, so be wise before it will be too late for you. So, you have to be fast about this payment of yours so that you will have a relaxed mind.

Please kindly proceed to store and buy any gift card send the Account re-activation fee $50 USD immediately you receive this message with the below. So that we can advise accordingly for a swift final payment.

Finally, we’re very sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you. Please accept our candid apology. Which is 100% sure that you will surely receive your approved funds (US$900,000,00 ) within 6hrs.

Thanks, while shortly waiting to hear from you urgently.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Daniel J Schrider
Bank what's app number +1 (929) 480-5680

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kennethjoe34020@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:11 am

Good day and Happy New Month to you and family. How are you doing today? Hope your day is going really well? This is Mr. Kenneth Joe from Arvest bank, Tulsa, Oklahoma branch here in the United States of America. I have sent you several emails since last week ago and received no response from you. Please why have you not been responding to my emails? Is there anything wrong with your email account? I have been so patience by trying my very best to see that i get a hold of you so that you will not lose what is legitimately yours.

Please get back to me urgently if you receive this email so that i can pass an important information to you immediately.

Waiting for your response.
EMAIL:kennethjoe34020@yahoo.com
Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Kenneth Joe
Arvest bank, Tulsa, Oklahoma State
United States of America.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bradley Jayden, emiratesbankings01@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:47 am

Devoted Singles
Bradley65
55, Man, Complicated relationship
Nishi-Tokyo-shi, Japan (9466 km)

My name is Bradley Jayden, a banker here in U.A.E. I write you this proposal in good faith. In 2012 a Crude Oil dealer, Late Mehmet, made a fixed deposit for 36 calendar months, valued at Eighteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$18,400,000.00) with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of manager. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 2015. Unfortunately, he died during a business trip to Syria in 2014. The account has no next of kin and he did not include any other living relatives to inherit this fund.

Some top management officials of the bank have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mehmet is now late, they will divert the funds for themselves. Therefore, I am seeking your cooperation to present you as the next of kin / business partner to the account since you have the same name tag, so that my bank headquarters will release the funds to you. It is only a foreigner who can claim the funds in the account. Please, treat this as top secret, I am the only person having this information. Let me know your interest and your terms so that we will use your bank account to receive this money.

yes friend ,send me your email address so i can write to your mailbox to explain everything about this transaction or you write to my mailbox emiratesbankings01@gmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

ggeorge904@yahoo.com & +19179331455

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:10 pm

Attention,

Iam Mr. Christopher A. Wray The current FBI Director After proper investigations we discovered that your impending payment that have been withheld by imposters claiming to be Mr. Godwin Emefiele (Governor of the Central bank of Nigeria) Mr. Sanusi Lamido, Mr. Frank Nweke, None existing officials of UBA bank Benin and Nigeria, UK winning Lottery Banki Moon of United Nation, Coca-Cola winning lottery Donation Grant and among a list of others is now under our custody with the help of the Cyber Crimes Commission (CCc) and the Local Police Force.

Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot on your personal earned money just to conclude the successful transfer of your funds to your nominated bank account by obtaining transfer documents as requested by the impostors costing you a lot of money but all to no avail The FBI had to send some financial crime investigators from our head office in NEW YORK Field to Africa and Asia in other to carry out proper investigation

The FBI has giving authority to the International Monetary Funds (IMF) to assist the Federal Ministry of Finance and all the organization involved such as the Central Bank, UBA Bank and Legit lottery organizations to immediately commence with the compensation of all the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of their funds With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the FBI we traced your information from the Internet as one of the beneficiaries awaiting the successful transfer of funds to your nominated account.

I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to carry out with the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid reoccurrence of the delay in transferring your funds and the high cost of procuring transfer documents and came to a final conclusion as all head of organizations involved was duly represented.

It was approved to issue you a valid international ATM card cash-able at any ATM machine designation in the world. The ATM account has already being credited with four million eight hundred thousand United States dollars. ($200.8,000, 000.00USD) with a daily Limit of withdrawal of Ten thousand United States Dollars. ($20.000.00USD) The ATM card has already being packaged and approved to be delivered to your door step via express courier delivery service.

Contact Mr George Venizelos {Our FBI ATM Rep.} at the ATM PAYMENT CENTER and reconfirm your delivery information as stated below and your security code with five digit (15011) number has to be submitted alongside with your delivery information for security reasons

DELIVERY INFORMATION
FULL NAME:
CELL PHONE NUMBER:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT

CONTACT INFORMATION:

NAME: Mr George Venizelos
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/ ... k-division
EMAIL: ggeorge904@yahoo.com
Phone : +1 917 933 1455
FBI CODE (15011)

HAVE IT IN MIND THAT THE DELIVERY FEE OF YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY TO YOUR DESTINATION HAVE BEEN SETTLED BETWEEN US AND THE COURIER COMPANY IN CHARGE OF YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY SO YOU ARE MANDATED TO PAY FOR THE SECURITY KEEPING FEE ONLY FOR YOUR ATM CARD TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU.
A RELIABLE AND A TRUSTED COURIER COMPANY HAS BEEN CONTACTED TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR DESTINATION AS SOON AS YOU CONTACT MR GEORGE VENIZELOS HE WILL UPDATE YOU WITH THE COURIER COMPANY EMAIL CONTACT ADDRESS IN OTHER TO AVOID ANY UNDUE DELAY OF YOUR ATM CARD.
NOTE: Under normal circumstances you are suppose to come and collect your ATM CARD in person and sign some documents as proof of the collection of your ATM CARD but the IMF and the Finance Ministry insisted that you pay for the SECURITY KEEPING FEE ONLY of your ATM CARD via Money Gram money transfer which will cost you only $105USD to cut down travel expenses in other for the Western Union payment receipt and the receipt of payment of$105USD to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery to your door step to be documented in your file as proof of collection i hope that this is very clear, A receipt to this effect will be sent to you and a copy kept in your file for future documentation.
We also advise that you stop further communications with those impostors and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to Mr George Venizelos in other for the FBI to bring justice to does still at large.

REGARDS,

Mr.Christopher A. Wray
INCUMBENT FBI DIRECTOR
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/christ ... i-director
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_A._Wray

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

+447441441783 & transfer@uba-groups.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:12 pm

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

I am Mr. Patrick Gutmann, I have a very lucrative business venture for you that is worth $55,422,500 USD (Fifty Five Million Four Hundred and Twenty Two Thousand Five Hundred United States Dollars). Please get back to me ASAP.

Sincerely,

Mr. Patrick Gutmann
Head Treasury & International Banking
United Bank for Africa (UK) Limited
Address: 36 Queen St, London EC4R 1BN,
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 7441 441783
E-mail: transfer@uba-groups.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aros Alvaro - arosalvaronogales@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

This is to inform you about the NEW CHINA MOBILE FUNDING 2021.

As a way of rewarding our esteemed customers all over the world for their continuous patronage, We have deemed it fit to appreciate our customers by funding their Businesses.

In recent times we have encountered a strange pandemic that brought down so many Businesses all over the world,and because of those reasons,your name has been listed into the NEW CHINA MOBILE FUNDING starting from Jan 2021 for Business start up Funds and now the money is cleared and ready for you.

NOTE: No pay back agreements are required,it is a free GLOBAL FUNDING PROGRAM to all CHINA Business partners,To enable them boost up their falling businesses again.

I will attach to you the Deposit Slip as soon as I hear back from you because that is the number one proof you will have to also present to the appointed paying Bank.

However the paying Bank is waiting to hear from you ASAP.

Quickly get back to me for more details because the appointed paying Bank does not have the full right to keep holding your money.

Yours Sincerely,

Aros Alvaro.
Regional payment officer
Call or text me directly +1 740 872 7102.
HUMANITARIAN CHINA MOBILE FUNDING USA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristalina Georgieva - dhl_cservice1@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:49 pm

International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Hon. Justice Mohammed Bello St.
Asokoro Abuja,
NIGERIA.

Good day,

I wish to inform you that your overdue payment worth of $5.8M USD
has be scheduled to pay
you through certified ATM Card which you will be only required to
proceed to any ATM Cash
Point to withdraw $5,000, 2-times per day till your fund is completed.

Meanwhile, the valid ATM CARD was registered with DHL Courier
Company as a packaged.
All you need to do now is to contact them with the attached form
clearance permit on their
information below with your delivery address for the immediate
delivery to your giving address
without any delay.

Manager Name: MR Vincent Eze
E-mail: dhl_cservice1@aol.com

Phone/Fax: (+234) 813 968 5519

Thanks

Mrs.Kristalina Georgieva
IMF Managing Director,
Nigeria.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Stevenson - mrthomasstevenson@indamail.hu

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:56 pm

ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FLORIDA USA.

Attn: Consignment Owner,

I am MR. THOMAS STEVENSON. the Assistant Director Inspection Unit /
United Nations Inspection Agency Orlando International Airport USA.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on
withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat
from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of
money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each. The
consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly
Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff
effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat
to pay for International Consignment Money Movement charge before
bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the
consignment back where it came from since, We have already received
it.

On my assumption, Your two consignment trunk boxes Contain more than
$5.5Million to $5.7Million each and the consignment is still left in
our Storage House here at the Orlando International Airport USA. till
date. The details of the consignment Including your name, your email
address and the official document from the United Nations office in
Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor. However, to
enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment,
I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full
Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on
the official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport
around your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to
the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the
delays in the Concluding clearance processes and it is the more reason
why you have to act fast now to claim your consignment before further
action of the US Government.

The unpaid International Consignment Money Movement charge is the
Government revenue income charges Which Can not be waved or ignore and
we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money out from your
consignment before delivery to you, so note that you are in title to
receive your consignment with its exact content, and right now the
U.S. Government is expecting you to clear up the unpaid International
Consignment Money Movement charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to
me for quick processing and response. Once we receive your information
Including the payment receipt for the International Consignment Money
Movement Charges, I can get everything Concluded Within 3-6 hours upon
the receipt of your respond to our email.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Thanks,

MR. THOMAS STEVENSON.
Assistant Director Inspection Manager
Orlando International Airport Florida USA
EMAIL: mrthomasstevenson@indamail.hu

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jesmin Rahman - rahmanj.svp382@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:01 pm

From the desk of Jesmin Rahman
Mission Chief/Senior Resident
Representative IMF

Attention Beneficiary,

I’m Jesmin Rahman, from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) I am contacting you regarding your outstanding funds payment. This is to inform you that your outstanding funds payment that was held has been re-approved and ready to pay. The approval of your outstanding funds was re-announced after the inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States which took place on January 20, 2021.

But one Mr. John Hill, who claims to be your relation, presented a document of claim purported to have been signed by you for the release of your fund, valued $10.7 million of which the paying bank has started making arrangements for transfer of funds to his bank account.

Mr. John Hill is claiming the fund while the Beneficiary Still Valid in your Name. He made us understand that you are affected by Covid 19 pandemic and that was the reason you signed those documentation he presented.

Do you know Mr. John Hill? Are you aware of Mr. John Hill Clams on your funds? Get back to me immediately if you receive this mail and you did not instruct Mr. John Hill to claim your funds.

Regards,

Jesmin Rahman
Mission Chief/Senior
Resident Representative, IMF

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Bola Ajibola - bolaajibola2018@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:19 pm

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF
NIGERIA.

Attention: Beneficiary

LONG OVER DUE FUND

THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT HAS AGREED TO
TRANSFER YOUR LONG OVER DUE FUND .THE PAYMENT CAN BE PAID HERE THROUGH OUR BANKS WITH THE ATM
CARD PAYMENT OR
THROUGH WIRE/TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER,OR VIA A DIPLOMATIC MEANS. SO KINDLY REPLY ME VIA MY EMAILbolaajibola2018@gmail.com
Dear Beneficiary
How is work and your family? trust all is fine.Let me tell you that there is good development as regards your fund which is over due for payment. The central bank intends to release your fund to you if you can comply with their directives. This is a legitimate business transaction and you need to believe and trust this legitimate transaction. Note that this transaction is genuine. you just need to be positive and obey the guidelines and instructions of the central bank that will release the fund to you. please kindly reply me to show your readiness to secure your fund from the central bank. Wish you all the best in securing your over due fund

Waiting for your urgent mail and call.

Regards.
Bola Ajibola

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anthony Edwards - atmcard196@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:33 pm

This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) United Nations (UN), European Union (EU) and FBI.

We have been able to track down some scam artists in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Ghana and Senegal with cote d'ivoire ) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

During the course of investigation, they were able to recover some funds from these scam artists and IMF organizations have ordered the funds recovered to be shared among the 10 Lucky people listed around the World as compensation. This notice has been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed. You are therefore being compensated with a sum of $2,900,000.00 US Dollars valid into an (ATM Card Number 4577 9324 6316 0548).

Since your email address is among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through ATM VISA CARD and deliver to your postal address with the Pin Numbers as to enable you withdrawal maximum of $7,000.00 on each withdrawal from any Bank ATM Machine of your choice, until all the funds are exhausted.

The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you via courier Service, depending your choice.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Mr. Anthony Edward ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: MR.ANTHONY EDWARD
CONTACT EMAIL BELOW ( atmcard196@gmail.com )

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:...........
NATIONAL.............
ADDRESS:.............
CITY:...............
STATE:..............
ZIP CODE:............
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:....
WHATSAPP NUMBER...........

We advise you to stop all communications with everyone regarding your payment as we have shortlisted you to deliver to you and now urgent you to comply and receive your ATM Card funds.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait
to hear from you today.
Yours in Services

Mr. Anthony Edwards

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kingsley Ibe - kingsleyibe222@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:38 pm

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U.B.A)
653 Gana Fasola Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria,

RE:$12.5Million, ATM Visa Card Payment

Dear Fund Beneficiary:

I am MR KINGSLEY IBE, the new director ATM Head of Operation
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA,I resumed to this office on the 4th of November
2020 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM
Master card valued sum of $12.5Million belonging to you as the
rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was
told by the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA management that the former director
ATM head of operation who left this office four months ago withhold
your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans
towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your
receiving, therefore you have to come down here to our bank to pick up
your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged
and shipped to your address through any registered reliable courier
service company that is attached to our bank and also which you will
take care of the courier charge only, hope it is cleared and accepted
by you?

I don't know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you
permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the
courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you
will be required to forward to me your address where you want to
receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your
location.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more
details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as
I receive your swift positive response.

For your information's i contacted the delivery company to find out
charges of your ATM card, the chief delivery officer told me that the
delivery is $100 so if you are not ready or interested to pay the fee
please do not reply.

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,

MR KINGSLEY IBE
Director ATM Department
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U.B.A)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rev. Alfred Welbeck - revalfredwelbeckoneworldbank@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:06 pm

ONE WORLD BANK BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION
2449 Walnut Hill Lane PO Box 29819 Dallas, TX 75229
West Africa Office: 229 Edmond Street Apapa, Lagos Nigeria.

Dear Sir / Madam,

We noticed your uncompleted transaction in West Africa (Nigeria) due to your inability to access funds needed to pay the Federal Government to Obtain Clearance Documents before your funds will be released into your account.

We are ready to give you a soft loan of Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars $200,000.00 and above to finance your transaction and retrieve your funds. This Loan attracts only 10% interest after which you have completed and received your money in your account.

We can give you this loan within 72hours as long as you are sincere and honest, before giving you this loan we shall verify from your details.

If you are ready for this loan urgently provide your personal details for processing within the given time frame.

Full name:
Address:
Mobile Telephone no:

Bank name:
Address:
Branch:
Swift code:
Account no:
Account name:

Yours faithfully,

Rev, Alfred Welbeck.

Return to “Other types of African scams”