It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

More 419s, part 42 (Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud)

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kristalina Georgieva - ssinternetionals@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:35 pm

29th Nov 2021

Since the out break of the corona virus, We have approved the sum of
$5,000,000,000.00 (Five billion Dollars) only to settle victims of
terrorism, scam and displacement, etc.; and your email
was among those that were allocated the sum of $6,000 000 (six Million Dollars)
in compensation for confirmed and verified scam victims,
natural disasters affected persons, terrorism
victims and Coronavirus affected people. Please bear with us.

I wish to officially inform you that we have verified your due
payment file and found out that the reason why you have not
received your payment which is with the IMF is because you have not
fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your due payment.

In this regard we are to notify you that someone came to our office
claiming that you are DEAD and that She is your only surviving Next of
Kin and to this effect she has presented an account
where the fund will be transferred immediately as stated below.

Bank Name: Bank of the West
Bank Address: 13275 Central Ave.Mayer, Az 86333
Account Number: 703056002
Beneficiary: Deborah Root
Routing Number: 122105647

This office will like to confirm from you if actually you are DEAD or
NOT as we are ready to affect the payment as ordered
by Our Payment Board ,if proper attention is not given by you after 10
days of this letter counting from the date of
dispatch without hearing from you.

This decision is binding in accordance with Article 356 Act of 1999
Constitution establishing this supreme office. Note
that She came here with a Team of Lawyers who has perfected all
Documents needed.

ARE YOU REALLY DEAD?
Waiting to hear from you immediately.

Contact name: Andrew Tweedie
The IMF Director Finance Department.
Email: dtweedie34@yahoo.com

Thanks

Yours Sincerely,

Kristalina Georgieva
IMF Managing Director
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Kristalina Georgieva - ssinternetionals@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Paul Harris - offce44599@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:39 pm

MR.Paul Harris
Administrative Judge, 1st Judicial District
60 Centre Street, Room 512
New York, New York 10007
Law Clerks:
Andrea Field, Esq.
Hasa Kingo, Esq.

The reconciliation of accounting data to budgetary data is required underGovernment Code ( GC ) sections 12460 and 13344. GC 12460 requires information in the State Controller’s Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report to account for funds on the same basis as that of the applicable Governor’s Budget. GC 13344 requires departments to prepare and maintain financial and accounting data for the Governor’s Budget and related documents, and the Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report described in GC 12460, according to the methods and bases provided in regulations, budget letters, and other directives of Department of Finance ( Finance ). By law, year-Begging financial reports must be prepared consistent with the applicable budget. Information provided to Finance for the Governor’s Budget must be consistent with information provided to the State Controller’s Office ( SCO ) for the Budgetary/Legal Basis Annual Report. The following instructions will assist departmental accounting and budget staff to reconcile year Begging financial reports to budget schedules in accordance with government code and state policy.

Sequel to the above specifications, the management of the Fund Reconciliation Department here in New York City USA, wishes to let you know that every precept regarding your funds has been concluded. You
will be receiving your funds from this Surrogate Court any moment from now. We take, keep and make report of every transaction done here in the USA. Investigations gathered by the Fund Regulatory Agency { IMF}, shows you have been receiving numerous emails from several offices requesting you to claim your funds. In some cases, you tried a lot but still the transfer or delivery was not completed due to one reason or the other. The fact is that you are stuck between the chains which make it impossible for you to differentiate the real office from it's counterfeit.

We noticed that the only real offices that had ever contacted you in respect to your funds were United State Embassy Benin Republic and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It was brought to our notice that
the former Ambassador to the republic of Benin, Ambassador Lucy Tammlyn, made voluntary effort to bring your funds along to your home address but couldn't due to some fall-out on your ends. The Federal
Reserve Bank of New York came up to make a wire transfer but they said you couldn't meet up with the fee demand for the transfer, so they gave up on you. In a more proper and legalized manner, the International Monetary Fund and the Federal Reserve Bank solicited us Fund Reconciliation Department to allow your fund to be written as a Check or Credited as Visa Card and be shipped to your home address through the USA Priority Express Mail. These options, we supposed could be the best, easiest and the most efficient way to have you get hold of your long awaited United Nations approved funds.

Like you were told by the Federal Reserve Bank aforementioned, your funds was transferred from about four different banks; Central Bank ofNigeria, United Bank of Africa Benin Republic, Bank of America and Nat west bank London. In total, your funds were amounting to the tune of USD23.8 Million United State Dollars As we speak, your funds have been credited in your Visa Card and also available as Cashier's Check well documented and packaged. The documented package will be shipped to your mailing address by the USA Priority Express Mail here in NY, USA. The ONLY thing needed before we can POST your ATM CARD or CHECK is the PROCUREMENT FILE of your funds. The procurement file is at the Origin Country of your funds in West Africa Cotonou Benin Republic.

For the purpose to avoiding double payment on your end, we had an agreement with the IMF and Federal Reserve to document every charge necessary until the package gets to your home address. The analytical
group of the two offices mentioned above had an accurate sum of USD50.00 for Procurement. So it was constituted and officially submitted to the "Court of Justice" that the ONLY charge you will EVER pay before your package leaves our office here in USA to your home address is USD50.00 for your Procurement File to be signed and conveyed down here in the USA and YOU WILL NEVER pay a dime again as agreed. We are renowned and reputable USA Agency and we don't like an undocumented process that is why it had to be written down in Court that you will never pay any other money apart from the US$50. The USD50.00 is for "PROCUREMENT FEE" ( That is for some one to sign your file on your behalf ). USA Ambassador to Benin Republic, "Ambassador Patricia Mahoney", who will be coming to the United State in few days will have the Power of Attorney to stand in and sign on your behalf since you can't travel down to Benin because of that ) so that he can sign and bring along with him your PROCUREMENT FILE to us here to enable us POST your loaded ATM CARD or WRITTEN CHECK to your mailing address via Priority Express Mail without any hitch.

However, according to our agreement with the originated Cotonou Benin Republic, all our communications should be on Phone Text +1(607) 269-4677 for record purpose so follow my instruction accordingly, even if you don’t have the $50.00 try to borrow it and send it immediately today because this is your life opportunity and I don’t want you to lose the chance any more.

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying twice Double Payment is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down there in Africa, whom always strife to subject beneficiaries to hard bureaucratic bottleneck, thereby making it impossible for most innocent citizens spread across the globe and the likes to claim what rightfully belongs to them. Thank GOD that your funds are here in NEW YORK SURROGATE COURT, USA and so we decided to follow the USA constitutions so as to ensure that your money is in your hands this week. Without mincing words, it will be desirous if you consciously adhere to the above instruction by remitting the PROCUREMENT FEE calculated to be US$50.00 down to the office of Ambassador Patricia Mahoney at the USA Consulate/Embassy in Benin so that your ATM CARD or you’re Check depending on your choice, could be shipped to your home address as soon as the Ambassador arrives here with your procurement file. The PROCUREMENT FEE of USD50.00 is PAYABLE in two payment options: Ria or Purchase Google Play Card $50 worth in card.

Kindly Still Update Us With:

1. Your Name which you prefer we use when shipping your Check
2. Your Current mailing ( Delivery ) Address where your Check should be mailed
3. Your Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to Contact You when they arrive at your door step.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconveniences you might have encountered in the past, in pursuit of your funds. Now that this office, Fund Reconciliation Department is involved, you will have no cause to ever regret again as soon as you adhere to the above given instructions.

E-MAIL me the payment at: harripaul391@gmail.com

Regards,

MR.Paul Harris

Administrative Judge, 1st Judicial District
60 Centre Street, Room 512
New York, New York 10007
Law Clerks:
Andrea Field, Esq.
Hasa Kingo, Esq
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Hassan - smithacc78@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:39 pm

May the peace of the almighty GOD be with you as you read and understand this email, and respond to me at once?

Please permit me the time and chance to introduce myself to you. I am MASTER David Hassan from SUDAN, and the only SON of the late Mr. Ibrahim Hassan, who was a very wealthy Gold and Diamond dealer. Unknown gunmen assassinated my father after his return trip from Europe. All the police efforts to track down the assassins of my late Father have not been successful, hence I decided to flee to a neighbouring country where I have been since as a refugee-seeking asylum in a refugee camp here in GHANA.

I got your contact during my search for a reliable and competent foreigner to handle a confidential financial transaction, that is why I decided to write to seek your assistance from Accra, Ghana where I managed to escape through the help of the United Nations after the death of my father.

Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking your assistance is because of some money and gold my late father deposited in one of the security and insurance companies here in Accra, Ghana in my name as his next of kin. Before the death of my father, he took me to Accra Ghana to deposit the sum of Fifteen Million US Dollars (US$15, 000, 000 and some quantity of Gold and Diamond) with a security and insurance company, as if he knew he was going to die.

I was advised by the security and insurance company manager to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to claim the Money, Gold and Diamond from their company because that was the agreement they have with my late father (late Mr. Ibrahim Hassan) when he came to make the deposit with the security and insurance company.

My late father's agreement with the security and insurance company before he died was that the security and insurance company should only release my inheritance to me if only I can provide a foreign partner who will help me to invest the money, gold and diamond in a good and profitable business when he is no more.

The money, gold and diamond were conveyed in 2 metallic trunk boxes for safety reasons. Now I have succeeded in taking the 2 boxes from the security and insurance company here in Ghana , but presently the 2 boxes are with a diplomatic delivery officer over there in your country.

The boxes left Ghana last 3weeks ago to be delivered to my late Fathers friend in your country who assisted me in claiming the boxes out from the security and insurance company, only for the delivery diplomat to get to your country and find out that my late father's friend died in a ghastly car accident few days before the delivery man got to your country.

I am begging for your assistance to help me stand as my new foreign beneficiary to receive the boxes for me from the delivery man over there in your country. Our plan is for my late father's friend to help me invest the money, gold and diamond in any good and profitable business and also to help me come over to continue my education in your country.

NOTE: My late father friend in your country who was suppose to receive the boxes from the diplomat, has already paid the demurrages charges for the security company before the boxes left Ghana, he paid for Bullion van that took the consignment to the airport and he paid for custom check report he also assisted me in getting the DRUG / ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE.

So if you are willing to assist me receive the boxes of the money, gold and diamond from the delivering man over there in your country, I will give you 30% of the money and another 10% for whatever expenses you will make, and then while you help me invest the other 60% in any good business in my name and also sell the gold and diamond for me.

I am anxiously waiting to hear from you so that we can discuss more. Please write back with your full name, residential address and your telephone number, so that I can reach you for fast communication.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Regards

MASTER David Hassan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Timothy J. Sloan - paymentdepartmnt@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:46 pm

Attention:

CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY,

In our office today, was a presence of One Mrs. Madeline Soto
of 245 Old Savannah Dr Goose Creek Sc 29445
, USA filing application contrary to your pending fund transfer. The
above mentioned person visited this Bank yesterday with a power of
attorney given in her favor by your good self, granting her the
benefit to process and claim your inheritance of $9,500,000.00(NINE
Million FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) for personal
reasons. She further Stated that the online account will be Terminated
while the fund should be wired to her to her below account details.

Bank name: Wells Fargo

Bank address:101 Berkeley Square Ln Goose creek Sc 29445

Account holder name: Madeline Soto

Account number: 7831773739

Routing number: 053207766

Swift code: WFBIUS6SCTS

Our office has asked Mrs. Madeline Soto to return back to the Bank
within 48 hours to enable us have a personal confirmation from you
being hitherto the beneficiary. We are sorry to have delayed your
instruction in giving out this funds since we must adhere to the modus
operandi of this honorable bank by making sure this request is
verified and confirmed by the beneficiary and the existing attorney.

Your confirmation to the above will be appreciated. We look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Mr. Timothy J. Sloan
Chairman Wells Fargo

.... given address is a Real Estate Case and I would like to have it

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Agent John Bill - rcvdamark@outlook.fr

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:48 pm

Dear: Good Day To You

I am John Bill, the UN diplomatic courier agent conveying your
consignment box package with $7.5 Million Usd. I just arrived in your
country with your package but i misplace my phone because i am
supposed to call you immediately i arrive that is why i have to email
you to inform you.

Please do reconfirm the below information to me now so i will proceed
to your home for final delivery of your package fund to you;

Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Phone:

Waiting for your immediate response.

Regards,
Agent John Bill
UN Diplomatic Agent.
Quick Reply

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Brown - info.uncorg@citromail.hu

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:04 pm

UNITED NATION COMPENSATION
COMMISSION PAYMENT (UNCC)
Ref / UNCC 43//10/54
info.uncorg@citromail.hu
DATE:27/11/2021

Attention Beneficiary.
It has come to our notice that most individual and companies has been
rendered bankrupt with Scams proposals from Africa such as transfer of
money, NNCP contract award payment, inherited funds, dating online,
lottery award scams and etc . In our bid to secure financial
stability and sustainable economic recovery for Individual losses.
The UNCC and the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") in
Collaboration with the World Bank has granted $195 Million (United
States Dollars) to Nigerian Government to compensate affected Victims
in which your email address was found as one of the beneficiaries in
this category D. We would like you to apply confirming that you’re
still alive and the owner of this email address. Successful claimant
are entitle to receive $1.8Million (United States dollars) Contact us
at email (unc.org@citromail.hu ) to direct you next step to proceed
with your payment exercise .

Regards
David Brown
Coordinator
United Nation Compensation
Commission.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tom Roddy - ulstebnnk@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:28 pm

Ulster Bank
Position: Branch Manager
Address: 11-16 Donegall Square E, Belfast BT1 5UB, UK
Telephone: +44 28 9089 8999

Attention:

Hello and how are you doing today? I am writing to bring to your notice that we have resolved to release your pending payment sum of £6,470,000.00 (Six Million Four Hundred and Seventy Thousand Pounds) only to you as beneficiary sum.

However, we urge that you communicate with Name and address, telephone number and let us know your preferred mode of payment which is in accordance with the Financial Guidelines and Monetary policies for a quick facilitation of the release of your funds. Hoping to hear from you soon

Thank you

Sincerely,

Tom Roddy
Head of operation
Ulster Bank Plc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Grace James - officepayment280@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:29 pm

WELCOME TO UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Founded: August 28, 1907, Seattle, Washington, United States
CEO: Mrs. Grace James
Subsidiaries: The UPS Store, Mail Boxes, UPS Airlines,
Shipping and Mailing Service
Open until 6:30 PM
more The UPS Store

This message is coming to you from the UPS Office in the address (9838
Old Bay meadows Rd Jacksonville ) and we hereby today dated 29/11/2021
to inform you that there is an certified ATM CARD from bank of America
registered to our officer here this morning from one Mrs Debra Kenneth
from Africa and according to her the West African Compensation Union
in conjunction with United Nation Union is compensating all the scam
victims and your email address was found in the scam victim's list and
due to too much fraud in Africa they couldn't offer the money to you
directly from Africa so they now decided to pay you by certified ATM
CARD and the check valued sum of $8,500.000.00 USD will easily and
safely deliver it to you by UPS to avoid any fraudulent issues again
so all you needs to do now is to contact us with your delivery
information such as.

Your Full Name::::::::::::::::::::
Your Address::::::::::::::::::::::
Your PO Box Number::::::::::::::::
Your Direct Telephone number::::::

Meanwhile ups also want to use this opportunity to let you know that
according to our service terms and procedure; being that this is
government registered Check, UPS are only charging you sum of $50 only
which is for shipment/ delivery fee and your ATM CARD will be mail to
you successful the sooner we confirmed our shipping charge so you are
hereby advise to send the shipping charge along with your mailing
address to our cashier through Google play card or Steam Wallet Card
or iTunes gift card.

Go to any Walmart Store get Google play card or Steam Wallet Card or
iTunes Card and buy any of this cards $50 send the picture of the card
with the number to my email ass soon you purchase them,
Thanks for being in serve with us and we promise to serve you better
as good citizen

Mrs. Grace James
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Email: officepayment280@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

David Hassan - smithacc78@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:58 pm

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for your email.I could not respond back due to my lack of stable internet connectivity.
Sir,I have been a refugee since I entered this country and all this while I could not go back to my country due to the situation of things going on over there.If you read my proposal very well you will see the reason I flew to this country.I don't even have a passport to travel and this country cannot give me their passport unless I have been granted a citizen
Also,the only Id card that I have is my refugee id card and it's so painful that the refugee camp has been destroyed by the Ghana government so at the moment I am homeless and managing to survive.
I really need your help in claiming the consignment boxes that are already in the United States of America but pending on delivery due to the death of the beneficiary that was supposed to make the claim.I have nothing but those consignment boxes and if you can make the claim then my life will have a meaning and then I can have a good education and live a good live.Kindly respond back to me if you want me to send my refugee is and also if you are ready to help me in this deal.

May God bless you as I await your response.

Regards,
Master David Hassan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alex H. Ferguson - mcminnonm@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm

Attn; Sir/madam

RE-TRANSFER APPROVAL REFERENCE NUMBER APP/CLM/INT8902-66-602018

Your Payment File has been submitted to this Bank for immediate
Payment. Instruction was given and We were Directed by the United
Nations (UN) and (IMF)to transfer fund on
Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the npaid
Contract/inheritance/lottery fund.

Further to the completion of your over due payment with us, I write
the notify you that due the Covid 19 Lock-down we have successfully
secured be deducted from his or her principal fund from the IMF over
the clearance charges hence the funds has been approved for
immediately payment into your bank account

You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required
to do is to pay a TOKEN SUM to Court of Appeal in other to swear an
affidavit at the Court of Appeal, authorizing the, authorizing the
bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the
balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have
spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me
know so that I can follow this up

This department needs the following information from you urgently to
enable us verify with the Information we have in the Central computer
of the Bank.

To this effect, you are to contact us with the details below for the
immediate release of your funds.

Full Name:...............
Address:....................
Telephone:....................
Mobile:........................
Email:.........................

Bank Name:--------------------------
Address:----------------------------
Account No.:------------------------
Routing No.:------------------------
Swift Code:-------------------------
Account Name:-----------------------

Regards,

Mr. Alex H Ferguson
Chief Auditor
IMF/Fed.Govt.
USA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Bonny - johnwood4443222@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Western Union Money Transfer.
Address: No. 5 Western Avenue ,
International United state of America.
E-mail westernunio30@gmail.co

Dear esteemed customer,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all your
payments that are left in our custody which your were supposed to
receive earlier this year 2021. Besides, you were given a bill of $185
in order to receive your payments of which we didn’t hear from you for
sometimes now.Hence, our western union is now offering a special bonus
to help all our customers that are having their payments in our
custody due to of prices in other words, we are now requesting that
you should only pay the sum of $55 only to receive your payments.

Besides, my dear these are the opportunity for you to comply and your
funds shall be transfer to your designated address. But remember that
after ( 2days) you did not make the payment then we will retrieve your
transfers, so try to avoid this problem because this year is not like
the past years ago. Again after (two days) we will enter a new project
for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help you before
we enter into the new project.

So we advise you send only $55 today so that we will register and
update your payments for you to start receiving your $4,500.00 daily
as from today. Be advice that there is no time again for we to call
any person on phone unless you will After the payment of $55 you will
start receiving your money every day $4,500.00 through western union
until your total amount of funds $1.5000 is fully paid to you. Below
is the MTCN # numbers which you will use to pick up the first
$4,500.00 But it will be update in few hours time once we receive the
fee $55 from you now.

Your Payment of $4,500.00 USD DETAILS

Receiver's Name......
MTCN#:...............005-556-7266 (But Not Ready Until You Pays The $55 Fee)
Question:...........Time
Answer:.............6hrs
Amount: :...........$4,500.00
Sender's Name:......Cynthia Garry

Don’t expose this numbers to anybody else.You should send the $55 Go
to any APPLE Store and buy Google play Card or Steam Wallet Card or
iTunes card $55 scratch it send us photo copy and email me back with
the payment information once you do that.

The moment you do that,scratch it send us photo copy and email me back
with the payment information once you do that. forward it back to us
which will enable in confirming the payment you sent such as,Note;
this is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for
every other fee have been waived by the Federal Ministry.

As soon as we confirm the fee today, we will immediately activate your
MTCN # and notify you then you go and pick up your $4,500.00 today as
stated. Please note that you need to go along with your passport ID or
Drivers license when you need to pick up the transfer today okay.

Waiting on your urgent respond.

Best Regards
DIRECTOR.Jeff Bonny.Call +1 332) 252-4955 Or you text message
Western Union General Director
Foreign Remittance
Forwarded Message: WESTERN UNION CHRISTMAS BONUS 2021 MTCN.005-556-7266
International United state of America.
Email Address to contact(westernunio30@gmail.com)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alfred Mac Rea - alfredmacrr2@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:19 pm

168 Church St, New York, NY 10007, United States
Ref: BOA/US/OFT/08/2021
Amount Sum: US$2,500,000.00
Date: Nov 19, 2021

Attn: Beneficiary,

We have this day November 19, 2021 received irrevocable fund release
order from the U.S Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken
In-collaboration with U.S. Department of the Treasury to release
overdue payment in which your name is among the luck beneficiary
listed for the last payment batch of 2021 to receive $2,500.000.00.

Prior to this, you are advise to furnish us with the stated below
information for your fund transfer approval/endorsement in accordance
with the fund transfer policy

1. Full Name:
2. Residences Address:
3. Identification copy:
4. Phone/Cell Number:

Wait for your prompt reply with the details

Thanks

Yours in Service,

Mr. Alfred Mac Rea
Head of Fund Transfer Dept

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tino Akeem - mrtinoakeem@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:24 pm

There is an issue involving $1.500, 000.00 USD which was called to Our (CAPITAL CITY BANK) from The FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF BENIN REPUBLIC concerning your overdue compensation payment of $1.5M, which has been forwarded to our Bank, and an instruction has come directly from the Chief Justice and Ministry of Finance Director, To remit the funds to you via bank to bank wire transfer.

As a matter of urgency, you have to Contact Mr. Tino Akeem the director of operation on his details below along with your bank details and ID.

Name: Mr. Tino Akeem
E-mail:mrtinoakeem@gmail.com

Tel: 0099165021
Dr. Johnson Bello

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

fedexnigeria3@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:34 pm

fedex nigeria <fedexnigeria3@gmail.com> wrote:

ATTN: Fund Beneficiary

This is to notify you about your pending payment which is with
us. Please you have to chose the modality of payment below and revert
back to us immediately with the following personal inform of you to
facilitate any mode on payment chosen by you, (a) You names in Full,
(b) Your Mailing address (c) Your Cell Phone Number (d) Your form of
identification. .
1. Telegraphic Transfer
2. Online Banking
3. Diplomatic Courier Delivery
4. Automated Teller Machine (ATM MasterCard)
Thanks for your cooperation.

MANY THANKS

ALHAJI SAMBO SWORN (G.C.O.N)

THE VICE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

SENATE PRESIDENT
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

William Daniel - williammrdaniel8@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:43 pm

I am here to notify you of your US$8Million which supposed to be sent
to you by anyway of your choice but you have kept-ed silent because of
the fee that you were told to send. Please i am here to inform you
that the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE has make it very easy for you.
Now you are to send only $50 Google paly card usd usd and you will
have your fund without anymore delay. And please you have to reply
immediately you get this message because it is very very urgent.

Please make sure that you send the $50 Google paly card dollars
immediately you get this message including your information and your
bank account details for the immediate transfer of your total fund US
$8Million Dollars

Country.......... USA
Receiver Name: Janie Chapman
1102 Broadway Towers
Maryville, TN 37801
Text Question.......Best?
Answer..........Way,
Amount ........$50 usd,
Mtcn no.......
Sender'sname.....

I'm expecting the $50 Google paly card as soon as possible today Okay

Thanks,
Mr William Daniel
EMAIL: williammrdaniel8@gmail.com

Return to “Other types of African scams”