It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Belarus/Political scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Belarus/Political scam

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Dear Sir/Ma'am,.

My names are Prof. Dr. Valiantsina A. Maslava, and I am from the Republic of Belarus

Following an important quest for a reliable service for an important project, I came across your profile, which impressed me. I would like to discuss a project with you because I need your service if you have time to look into it. It is a noble and profitable project.

In your acknowledgment of this inquiry, I will feed you with details.
Thank you and stay safe.
With Sincere Regards,

Prof. Dr. Valiantsina A. Maslava.

Republic of Belarus

X-Originating-IP: 154.118.44.1
Reply-To: ",.." <drvam8709@gmail.com>
To:
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 23:30:00 -0700

Spectranet-INET-LTE_DYN_ALLOC
Dynamic allocation for LTE customers
Technical Contact SN
PLOT NO-36B MOBOLAJI JOHNSON AVENUE OREGUN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE ALAUSA-IKEJA,
IKEJA
Nigeria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Belarus/Political scam

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Prof. Dr. Valiantsina A. Maslava - drvam8709@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:07 pm

..... Are Russians and Nigeria already working together ??????

Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Thank you for finding time to respond to my message.

My name is Prof. Valiantsina A. Maslava, Ph.D., I am 72 years old and from Belarus, I was a professor in the Department of General and Russian Linguistics at Vitebsk State University until January 2011.

I am contacting you to seek your alliance, to carry out a very important project, which I need an external partner to execute successfully. Patiently read through this message, because it is going to be very detailed.

I will start with what gave birth to the project. In 2010, due to the bad and corrupt government system here in Belarus, my husband and I decided to join a political party for the presidential election to change the government from Aliaksandr Ryhoravich Lukashenka who has been president since 1994.

The outcome of the 2010 presidential election was very bad. The Presidential election that was originally planned for January 2011 was manipulated by Aliaksandr and his authoritarian government by changing the date through the National Assembly, during an extraordinary session of the National Assembly on September 14, 2010, changing the date of the presidential election to 19 December 2010. The election was held against the will of the people, and at the end of the election, the electoral body declared Aliaksandr the winner, and everyone knew was a blatant liar and that led to a national protest by the people of Belarus.

As a result of the protest, Aliaksandr arrested seven of the presidential candidates and hundreds of major members and supporters of other opposition parties with the full support of Vladimir Putin the Russian president. Two other presidential candidates were brutally beaten on the day of the election, which they ended up at the hospital and afterward brought to prison. All of us arrested were taken to court and charged for treason by the judges appointed by Aliaksandr, and we were sentenced to 15 years each.

The Western countries condemned and decried the election of 2010 as a farce and an egregious affront to democracy and human rights with an extreme act of authoritarian exceptionalism by Aliaksandr.

Every effort by international organisations for our release was ignored and disregarded by Aliaksandr and his government, even though he was sanctioned at the time.

I am not telling you all this history to gain your sympathy, it is only for you to understand the origin of why this project, which is entirely humanitarian to support my people.

My husband and I were both sentenced because we were active during the election and protest. Our strong involvement in our party and during the protest was seen as a trait of his government. The tragic part of all is that my husband was killed by poison in the prison in 2016. A few months later, our only son was murdered by the order of Aliaksandr, because our son was not quiet due to the injustice and the death of his father, coupled with my condition in prison. That was how I had lost the two important people in my life. At the time, I begged for death. I was broken and devastated, but death refused to take me. Along the line, I became very sick, and since then I have been very sick, which gets worse and worse with time, due to lack of proper treatments.

Because of my health, through the great efforts of Amnesty International and other human rights organisations, I was moved out from the prison to house confinement or what they call house arrest where I am still serving my prison sentence. I have limited freedom here, but it is better than the main prison where you cannot have access to the internet. I am very sick with three critical illnesses that are gradually killing me. When I was restricted this house confinement, a doctor was assigned to me for my regular checkups, and the doctor happened to be a very nice woman, though she has her limit to being too close to me as the instructions given to her by the prison authority, however, she is doing her best for me and she is the reason I can get access to the internet today.

Sadly as confirmed by the doctor, I have little time to live. She confided in me that my health has become progressively worse to the extent that I have a short time to live. My husband was very successful in his oil business, and I was also doing well as a professor. In 2010 when the campaign for the presidential election was hitting up with threats from the government. My husband and I made a very wise decision. We were able to secure some of our money in an offshore account outside Belarus that was opened in my name. The money is still with the bank till this moment. Since I have no family to leave the money for and I have no hope of surviving the situation, I have decided to donate the money in the offshore account, to help people that are suffering in Belarus because of the bad government, and this is where I need you if you can handle this noble project.

Since I am incapacitated here under the custody of Aliaksandr and knowing that I have a short period of time to live, I decided to look for a capable and good person from outside Belarus to use for this project. The person will receive the money from my offshore account and will act as a philanthropist, who cares about the poor people in Belarus, by donating the money as a humanitarian/charity service through some NGOs and Charity organisations that I will provide to you in due time. Your service would be well rewarded.

So, if you can handle this project, kindly let me know immediately. I will send you my national passport copy to confirm my identity if you are certain that you can handle this project as I have explained.

With sincere regards,

Prof. Valiantsina A. Maslava.
The Republic of Belarus.

...... meanwhile was already another Election there and we've End of 2021 :thinking:

..... IP shows Google now
From: "Prof. Valiantsina. A Maslava" <drvam8709@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 13:03:47 +0300 ....... its Russia now :-o :shock: :-o :thinking:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:23 pm

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxxx.

I hope you are in good health. Again, I am sorry for the delay in writing to you, all was because of my ailing health condition that is becoming progressively more critical lately than before. About a month and half ago, I was told by Dr. Veronika that I have at least 6 months to leave due to the terminal stage of my cancer. She remarked that the damage was so bad. Now, I can feel that more now. The continuous fatigue is so much, that means that she was right. All I need to do is to use any opportunity I have now that I can, to ensure that whoever is taking this task receives the money before anything bad happens to me.

In order to avoid anything that may jeopardise this support scheme, I pray you treat this as confidential as possible. Any mistake of exposing the money in my account in Ukraine to the government of Belarus will be the end of the project because they will use Putin to seize the money, just as they literally seized and closed all our bank accounts here in Belarus in 2011. So please, do everything to keep anything I will discuss with you on this project to yourself. Our discussion will solely be about the project and not discussing the issue of Belarus here to avoid any form of attracting Alexander and his people.

My beloved country realistically is in big bondage, and there is nothing anyone can do anymore because Vladimir Putin is enthusiastically backing up this deadly criminal of a president. As you may know, this criminal has been in power as president for 26 good years, while the country is getting poorer by the day. This is legitimately the unique way I can support those that I can help. I must commend you for the good work you said that you are doing for humanity, I will be happy to support your NGO as well from the money that I am donating for this project.

This is typically the operational procedure to hand over the money in my account to you: When I left the prison to my current house confinement and got access to the internet through the help of Dr.Veronika, I contacted my offshore bank in Ukraine where my husband and I opened a $16,000,000.00 fixed-term deposit account in my name, the money which I am donating for this charity project. I narrated to the bank my situation and the reason why I never showed up at the maturity of my fixed deposit account to terminate the account. I further made them know that I am incapacitated at the moment to the extent that I cannot handle the transaction by myself, which I sought their advice on what I can close my transaction with them since the account has been dormant since 2014. The bank guided me on what I can do, which majorly is to appoint a confidant or a representation, with a power of attorney, granting the person with the power to act on my behalf in closing my transaction with them. It is based precisely on the bank's specific advice that I reached out to you.

Receiving your gracious acceptance to handle this noble task on my behalf, I am ready to grant you with a power of attorney as the bank guided, and I will present you to the bank as who I have appointed to take possession of my account proceeds. In order to prepare the Power of Attorney, it is required that you provide me with the following details: 1. Your legal contact address, 2. The scanned copy of your international passport, 3. Your phone numbers. In reciprocation of asking for your international passport, attached is a copy of my passport as well for you to know the woman you are helping. I will also attach proof of my money with the Ukraine Bank in my next email, Upon confirmation of your above information to enable the lawyer issue Power of Attorney. Please, keep my identity and the proof of the fund strictly confidential.

I am looking forward to your prompt response.
With sincere regards,

Dr. Prof. V. A. Maslava.

..... IP shows Google now
From: "Prof. Valiantsina. A Maslava" <drvam8709@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 10:55:51 +0300

..... she send a Passport and this Passport is valid but I need a confirmation..... The story is now becoming a hot topic and I'll lock it until I know more.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:38 pm

Image ....Image

..... meanwhile we've a Confirmation, that her Passport and also the Person in the Pic are real!!!!!!
Also I've the Emailaddress and Workplace from this woman and I'll ask her if she have lost her Passport.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Belarus/Political scam

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:08 pm

... This story must stay here until I've a Confirmation from Prof. Valiantsina. A Maslava from Vitebsk. Name, Job and Passport are real.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:06 pm

..... answer from the Passport owner .... I don't know what to think of it :thinking: :-? :whoops: :sigh: how can make somebody a Photocopy and she don't know it .... and which Wikipedia? My Wikipedia don't know her

Уважаемый господин! Паспорт, действительно, мой. Я его не теряла. Видимо, кто-то снял ксерокопию, и теперь развлекается. Ни мужа, ни бизнеса у меня нет и не было. Я уже не первое такое письмо получаю. Его рассылают многим по миру. Вдруг кто-то клюнет и даст им денег. Так что приношу свои извинения. А информацию обо мне они могли взять в Википедии. Я есть и в американской. Мне вся эта возня крайте неприятна. Не знаю, как защитить себя. С уважением Маслова.

Dear Sir! The passport is really mine. I didn’t lose it. Apparently, someone took a photocopy and is now having fun. I have neither a husband nor a business. This is not the first time I have received such a letter. It is sent to many around the world. Suddenly someone will bite and give them money. So I apologize. And they could get information about me on Wikipedia. I am in the American one too. All this fuss is unpleasant to me. I don’t know how to protect myself. Respectfully yours, Maslov.

..... no IP traceable
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http:/ /yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 13:50:44 +0300

.... for me its, as when I've written to the Scammer and not to the Owner

Return to “Other types of African scams”