It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Job and work from home scams

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Aztec
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aztec » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Another one :yawn:

Username: Marygrand

Fake Location: 1050 Sherbrooke Street West, Montréal, Quebec H3A 2R6

Real Location: Gambia

IP: 196.46.233.141

Scam:

COME AND LIVE AND WORK IN CANADA AND U.S.A
From Canada, am The General Manager Of Hotel OMIN Canada and U.s.a, Hotel Need 40 Men And Women Who Can Work And Iive In Omini Hotel In Canadian and UnitedState
if you like you can allso visit canada and U.s.a as a tourist.

Hotel Will Pay For His Ticket And His ONE Year Entry Visa In His Country Before You Aply You Will Be Atless Two People In Group Or More than ,If You Are Interest forward your C.V through Our Contact email for the further proces O.k
E Mail, = email Address Removed =

E:Mail: christiana.grand@yahoo.ca

Second sign up: (Same user)

E:Mail: canada_omnihotel_city@yahoo.ca

Still didn't get past "Pending" user... Surely they must of learnt by now that they won't be approved :concerned:

Oh well ;)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Aztec
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aztec » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Here we go again... Do they never learn? :silly:

Username: roseline01

IP Address: 41.208.151.22 (Senegal)

Name: Roseline Grand

E:Mail Address: canadian.hotels01@yahoo.com

Fake Address:

908 W. Martin Luther King, :lol:
Austin,
Texas,
USA

Profile:

I am Roseline from Canada, I am the manager of Canada Hotel, the Hotel needs men and women to work and live in the Hotel. The Hotel will arrange for your ticket and assist in the processing of your visa.If you are interest kindly contact via this medium;
e -mail box = email Address Removed =

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:08 am

Dearest intended partner,

my proposal which MUST benefit you and I.We require a collection AGENT,who can help us in
collections of our outstanding debts from our customers,as they are willing and very ready to make
out payments now.

Basic payment for services will be For the first 180 days,Representative s will receive 10%
commission of every transaction processed. After the 180 day period, commission will increase to
15% on turnovers collected from our customers.

For more information and further proceedings, Please do fill out the REPRESENTATIVE VERIFICATION
FORM BELLOW.

NAME IN FULL :.........
COMPANY NAME: .....
POSITION:......
FULL ADDRESS: .......
CITY/TOWN:....... .
STATE:........... .
ZIP CODE:........
MOBILE:.......
HOME TEL: .....
EMAIL ADDRESS: ........
BANK NAME :.......
SEX:............

I look forward to hearing from you.Thank you in advance.

Yours affectionately,

Dr williams John (Executive director)
Email: williams_john750@hotmail.com
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 am

Answer to:mr.kenmatthew@live.com
To: ken-mathew@wingas.de

Hello Again,

How do you do? Before I proceed I must first apologies for this unsolicited mail to you. I am ken Matthew (Head of Public Relations, WIN GAS Companies). I would be very interested in giving you a part-time paying job as a cash representative for WIN GAS Companies, in the United States / Canada, in which you could earn a lot. This job would be based on contract and commission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a lot of trust and honesty. This project has also been developed not to affect your present job nor bring about any form of stress but in order to help take care of those extra costs.

Meanwhile, this is 100% legal and there is no start up cost required. WIN GAS GmbH is a joint venture of Wintershall AG in Kassel, the largest German producer of oil and gas, and the world's largest producer of natural gas. The company has been active in the gas supply industry since 1990 and supplies natural gas to public utilities, major industrial enterprises and regional gas distribution companies in Germany and other European countries via its network of pipelines that is now more than 2,000 kilometers in length. WIN GAS is

successfully using the opportunities offered by the increasing liberalization of the gas market for the sustainable expansion of its market position in Europe.

Anyways, to get started with us is free and easy. Your commission is a constant fee that is dependent on how long you are ready to work with this Company. Presently, we have just been granted a funding to head a research project in Asia regarding Oil Drainage, Planning and Management and this would be commencing very soon. However the funding were made mostly in US based money orders and certified cashier checks as regards the source of funding of this project. Also, I can assure you that your insurance, Health and housing allowance will be catered for (Effective after 2 weeks of Application). This is acknowledged as part of our policy.

You may decline the policy offer anyway. Your willing to work as a Payment Representative now will help and save time so that this project can be concluded as soon as possible and I am ready to get you started. We would be willing to accept your application on contract basis as a staff of our company to be our payment representative back in the States / Canada, this way we could have our clients issue out payments to you, so you could then cash them easily, deduct 5% of the total amount on these payments as your commission and then send the balance over, to our company nominated bank account.

I am sending you this offer because clearing this funds here take longer time and we need to keep this programme running. I would be glad if you accept our proposal as we intend to commence transactions as soon as you are ready. If interested, do fill the Application Form below and have it sent to same mail then we'll make the concluding arrangements on how you'll get started. Just to let you know that English will be our official communicating language. Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. ken Matthew.

Head of Public Relations ISO 9001:The products and processes of the WIN GAS are certified В© 2007 WIN GAS Germany WIN GAS GmbH COMPANIES. Head Office. Friedrich-Ebert-StraГџe 160 D-34119 Kassel Germany. Web site: www.wingas.de

APPLICATION FORM FULL NAME.. ..........
HOME ADDRESS (NOT POST OFFICE BOX).............
CITY.................... ..........................
STATE ..............................
ZIP CODE........................ ..

COUNTRY ............... ...............................
AGE ..............................

PRESENT/PAST JOB EXPERIENCE ............................
...................PHONE NUMBERS

(Home and Mobile) .... ......
GENDER.................... .........................
MARITAL STATUS.................................

(Information included in this application form is CONFIDENTIAL between you and me, and the full name and contact info should be included as it should be written on the payments being issued over to you, you should also include a valid phone number for easy contact) ATTESTATION According to how you have been briefed earlier by me. You are required and mandated to receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned company. You are to deduct 5% of all funds processed on a particular order and forward the balance payment to the company nominated bank account as I would be instructing you on receipt of my payments. You will notify me a week ahead if eventually you want to discontinue this job so as to terminate all payment coming your way to avoid conflict. In ag reement to this kindly ap

SONATEL
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

luvstobait

Bookmark and Share

Postby luvstobait » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:12 am

Hello,
Kenteks Textile Company needs a book-keeper in the United States,Our
company produces various clothing materials,batiks, assorted fabrics
and
traditional costumes.We have clients we supply weekly in the states and
my
clients make payments for our supplies every week in form of money
orders
or cashiers check which are not readily cash able outside the US or
Canada,so we need someone in the States/Canada to work as our
representative and assist us in processing the payments from our
clients
and I will pay him/her a weekly wage, by percentage.

All you need to do is receive this payment from our clients in the
States
or Canada and get it cashed in your bank or a cashing center then
deduct
your 10% and forward the balance to the company down here via money
gram
or western union money transfer.

FIRST
NAME..............................SURNAME...........................

ADDRESS......................................CITY..................

STATE.........................ZIP CODE..........................

COUNTRY................................................

PHONE NUMBER(S).........................................

GENDER.............................................

MARITAL STATUS.........................................

AGE.... .NATIONALITY.......Have you done this before?/indicate yes or
no.

Kindly send the required inform to {kentektextile@aim.com} if only you
are
willing to work from home part-time and get paid weekly by 10%.Thus
Your
information will be forwarded to our numerous clients in the states so
as
to issue out payment. Hoping to hear from you soon. You can reach on
+44-703-184-7307 or email me on the email address below.

Regard

Kenteks Textile Company
Richmond Owens
104 Leonard street
London ec2a 4rh
Ph: +44-703-184-7307
Fax: +011-44-7005-942-373
E-email: kentektextile@aim.com

luvstobait

Bookmark and Share

Postby luvstobait » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:27 am

I decided to "pursue" this and find out what it entails
These are the details sent to me as to waht to do

From: ktextile@aim.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Hello,

Introduction

Kenteks Textile Company a privately held firm engaged in trading, investment and operations worldwide,was established to provide its customers with easy access to quality goods. Our staff has extensive experience with its products and we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, reliability, and speed.

Our Mission

Our goal is to bring our products closer to the world.We have established links to numerous Companies who make or produce some of the best products on earth.agricultural produce such as olive oil, cheeses, cured meats, pasta, wines, spices, coffee. textiles,glassware, utensils.

Company Profile

Kenteks Textile Company is a young and dynamic company that has established itself as one of the most efficient traders in U.K. We take the hassle out of business transactions.

Current Business

Kenteks Textile Company currently expanding into West Africa and the United States,has made such a large client base in the U.S. but we face some inconviniences when it comes to selling to some of our Americans clients,they are always offering to pay with U.S. MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIERS CHECKS, which is difficult for the company to cash here in the United Kingdom or Africa.

The company is therefore looking for representatives in the states who will be working as a part-time workers and will be willing to receiving 10% commission for every transaction made,This would in no way affect your present job or place of residence.This job requires someone who would help recieve payments from customers in the states and get them processed at U.S. banks. The requirements for this position are honesty,dedication and reliability.

However arrangements are been put in place to set up an office in the states but for the time being the company needs a representative in the united states, who will be responsible for handling payments in the U.S.

These payments are in form of money orders and they would be made in name of our representatives(your name), so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back to the company. It wouldnt cost you any amount,you will receive payments(money orders) which will be sent to you via FEDEX,UPS OR USPS from my business patners, you are to cash these,deduct your 10% commission and send the remaining cash to the company via western union money transfer. all western union charges will be deducted from the remaining monies before being sent.
Please if you are interested fill the form below.

EMPLOYMENT DATA FORM

PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
First name:
Last name:
Address(Line 1):
Address(Line 2):
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Date of birth (yyyy -mm -dd):
Nationality:
Marital Status:
Telephone number(s):

SO ALL I NEED IS TO FORWARD YOUR CONTACTS ADDRESS TO
OUR CLIENTS IN THE STATES AND THEY ISSUE PAYMENTS IN
FORM OF MONEY ORDERS, THEN SEND IT TO U VIA MAIL OR
COURIER.

NB: EVERY EXPENSES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM MY SHARE
BEFORE IT WILL BE SEND DOWN TO US VIA WESTERN UNION
THE COMPANY.

Kenteks Textile Company
Richmond Owens
104 Leonard street
London ec2a 4rh

luvstobait

Bookmark and Share

Postby luvstobait » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:00 pm

I decided to see this one thru and play along
SEnt them a letter saying I was interested in earning money
THEY SENT THIS BACK

Hello,

How are you doing? This is to inform you that your application have been approved and payment will be send out to you. You will be getting it Via Fedex or UPS ( UnitedPercel Service). I will email you the tracking # to enable wait and get the package from the mail man. I am sorry for gettting back to you late.

As soon as you recieve it, kindly proceed to your bank and get it cashed, deduct your own 10% and Western Union charges and send the balance to the name and address I wil be giving to you. I will keep you posted prior to its arrival.

I will email you the western union informations which you will use to send the balance down to us after you have deducted your own 10% and Western Union charges.

Once again thanks and have a nice day.

With Regards,
Kenteks Textile Company
Richmond Owens
104 Leonard street
London ec2a 4rh
Here is the info needed

The only thing that is not right on here is I AM FEMALE =not male -could not get that to change

EMPLOYMENT DATA FORM

PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
First name:
Last name:
Address(Line 1):
Address(Line 2):
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Date of birth (yyyy -mm -dd):
Nationality:
Marital Status:
Telephone number(s):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOT THIS TODAY -FUNNY THING IS THE INFO I SENT WAS THE ADDRESS OF A POLICE STATION WAY FAR AWAY FROM ME !! HAHAHA

Hello,

Thank you very much for accepting to work for us as book keeper.This is to inform you that the information you submited have been forward to your creditors in united states who will be making out the payment you. You will be getting it Via tomorrow via DHL,Fedex or UPS ( United Percel Service). I will email you the tracking # to enable wait and get the package. As soon as you recieve it, kindly proceed to your bank and get it cashed, deduct your own 10% and Western Union charges and send the balance to the name and address I wil be giving to you. I will keep you posted prior to its arrival.

I will email you the western union informations which you will use to send the balance down to us after you have deducted your own 10% and Western Union charges. I will keep you posted. Please acknowledge the reciept of this email and get back to me.

Once again thanks and have a nice day.

Kenteks Textile Company
Richmond Owens
104 Leonard street
London ec2a 4rh
Fax: +-44-7005-942-373

THIS WAS FUN TOO !!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:28 am

Hello,We would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn a lot. All we are looking for right now is a UK based individual to handle paper work and payments What will be required from you is a few hours a day and also to pay very close attention to all instructions given to you. YOUR JOB WILL BE:Handling all applications and payments with regards to new clients that will like to register a company in UK and what you will be doing is Filing all papers from these individuals/companies which will be sent over to you under that companies/individuals name.Get back to us on (rbriancompanies@aol.com)with the details below if you have interest in knowing more about us and the job.
1, Name...
2, Contact address...
3, Mobile number...
4, Age...
5, Sex...

Regards,Brian.

CZ-HA-VEL-JANSVETLIK-1
Jan Svetlik
Kladno,
Czech republik
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi,

Our online market research organization starts recruiting self-motivated and
reliable individuals willing to take part in well-paying research conducted
by leading international businesses. Your opinion as a consumer is important
for the success and profitability of many business ventures. That is why
they are ready to pay for what you think.

Our members are paid for participating in online surveys, focus group
discussions, and product/service evaluations. What's best, all you need to
work with us is a computer, an Internet connection, and will to voice your
honest opinion.

We'd like to hear from you soon if you want to become one of our highly
valued survey takers.

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Please reply to plantz.cristen1297@gmail.com

Best regards,
Stephanie Cunningham

EU-ZZ-188
European Regional Registry

RIPE Network Coordination Centre
P.O. Box 10096
1001 EB Amsterdam
The Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you like to work online from home, temporarily and get paid

weekly?

If yes. We are glad to offer you a job position in our company [J&C

Electronics Pvt.Ltd] As part of our Multi Level Marketing Network, we seek
capable individuals to work for us as our International representative In

United Kingdom.

This offer as our company representative can be taken as a part time job

as it has no negative effect on your present job status.

J&C Electronics Pvt Ltd. is a leading company in England engaged in

Manufacturing of

Printers&Ink,PDA,Monitors,Software,Televisions,Refrigerators, Washing

Machine, Air Conditioner, Micro wave,GSM,Vacuum Cleaner, Digital Audio

/ Video, Flat Panel Display, ITProducts. Located in United Kingdom

Your task is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with

thepayment process. You are not involved in any sales. Our sales manager

sells products and products are delivered to our customer via FEDEX

COURIER SERVICES. On Receipt of the delivery the customer is required to

pay for the products.

Majority of our customers prefer to pay through Bank Transfers and

sometimes through Certified bank check based on the amount involved.

We have decided to open this new job position to expand the company

network and ease the company operation.

On receipt of any payment on behalf of our company from our

customers,You are requested to initiate banking procedures, deduct your

contract fee of 10% and remit our balance to us either via Western Union

Money Transfer or Money Gram following detailed transfer instruction

Note: The average monthly income is about $10,000 , and this job takes

only 3-7 hours per week. This job is very challenging and you should

understand it.We are looking only for the Honest and Open Hearted

Individual who satisfies our requirements and glad to offer this job

position to you.If our proposal interest you, Do get back to us immediately

APPLICATION
First name :
Last name :
Full Address :
City :
State :
Zip Code :
Tel numbers :
Email :

Are you employed/self employed? Employed
Do you have a checking account? yes
Best means of communication?email/phone E-mail
Below is my private mail for further communication with respect to the

above.Also,endeavor to send the above requested information to my

private mail: mrgeralddonald@gmail.com

Gerald Donald
Co-owner
Thanks for your Co-operation

Received: from s15334549 ([87.106.128.142]) by bay0-mc3-f12.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);

Schlund NCC
1&1 Internet AG
Brauerstrasse 48
D-76135 Karlsruhe
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Full-time job in Germany

International company seeks for a representative in Germany.
Part-time and full-time positions are available.
The job is based on administrative/customer service support.
Great benefits. No money required (we are serious company located in Sweden, we will never ask our representatives any money in prior).
Salary:
- 4000 EUR monthly income/part-time job
- 6000 EUR monthly income/full time job
Benefits:
- No relocation required
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance
- Professional, fun and highly motivated work environment
- Outstanding benefits/compensation for full-time, permanent associates
- Competitive base pay
- TAX refund and all travel fees are compensated
Please, contact our Human Resourses department at job@manoksolutionsinc.com
if you are interested and we will send you more information.

Tina Jameson
Manok Solutionsinc.
15 mauvas str B 33,,
FI-88374 Stockholm, Sweden

REPLY DIRECTY TO: job@manoksolutionsinc.com

Received: from [123.26.76.60] (helo=commuz.co.kr)
by mx02.ispgateway.de with esmtp (Exim 4.68)
(envelope-from <aqrigorous@cmbchina.com>)

VNPTinfrastructure-NET
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications(VNPT)
Nguyen Xuan Cuong
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications (VNPT)
23 Phan Chu Trinh,
Ha Noi
VIETNAM

Khanh Nguyen Hien
Vietnam Datacommunications Company (VDC)
Lo IIA Lang Quoc te Thang Long,
Cau Giay,
Ha Noi
VIETNAM

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Hi,

Since the start of 2008 our organization starts recruiting home workers
willing to take part in well-paying research studies conducted by leading
online businesses.
Your opinion as a consumer is important for the success and profitability of
many business ventures. That is why they are ready to pay generously for
what you think.

You can earn from $300 to $600 a week for participating in on-line surveys,
focus group discussions, and product/service evaluations. Become part of our
team and earn:

- from $5 to $50 for participating in on-line surveys
- from $20 to $120 for participating in product/service evaluations
- from $30 to $155 for participating in virtual focus group discussions

What's best, all you need to work with us is a computer, an Internet
connection, a valid e-mail address, and good English skills. You decide when
to finish your tasks and how much time to devote to each survey assignment.
You can also keep this job for the rest of the year!

If you want to become one of our highly valued survey takers, please write
back to 1249clinton.linsay@gmail.com and I will send you more information.

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Sincerely,

April Johnson
Assistant HR

Received: from [116.76.106.95] (HELO google.com)
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.01) :silly:
Reply-To: Nandy Fye <10102melvingideon@gmail.com>

Topway-Net
JianWei Yang
ShenZhen Topway Video Communication Co. Ltd.
NO.6001 CaiTian Road, ShenZhen City
GuangDong,
China

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Home Based Business available in this area earning 300.00-500.00 pounds per
week.
We are seeking only honest, self-motivated people with a desire to work in the
home typing and data entry field, from the comfort of their own homes. The
preferred applicants should be at least 18 years old with Internet access.
No experience is needed. However the following skills are desirable:
* Basic computer and typing skills
* Ability to spell and print neatly
* Ability to follow directions
Requirements:
* Computer with Internet access
* Valid email address
* Good typing skills
* Basic Internet knowledge
If you fit the above description and meet the requirements,
please Reply at: rayconsult87@gmail.com

Telefonica Moviles del Uruguay SA
UY-MOBE-LACNIC
Karina Yaffe
Constituyente, 1467,
11200 - Montevideo - MO
URUGUAY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:08 pm

WORK FROM HOME WITH ASHLEY FURNITURE COMPANY‏

Attn:

We have a job opening for the position of Accounts receivable officer. Would you like to work from your home and get paid weekly? We are offering this position to all interested applicants. Please carefully read through.

ASHLEY FURNITURE COMPANY is a well established Manufacturing Firm, that delivers high quality precision furniture's products to some of the largest and best known companies in far back Asia ,the Regions Of America and Rest of The world for a long time. You will find our high quality furniture's in the BEST products on the market today.

ABOUT US:

About Our Company
Our Vision, Values, Mission and Operating Principles have been developed to reflect not only our day-to-day work on our core business strategies, but also to guide us through the challenges and opportunities that come with global expansion and rapidly changing markets.

Job Description

Your primary task for now , as a representative of the company is to Co-ordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. You are not involved in any sales. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a customer. After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products but in most cases we make our clients prepay for orders or items they order for . About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay through Certified Checks or Money Orders and Online Transfers based on the amount involved.

We have decided to open this new contract -to-hire job position for solving this problem.

Your First Primary task (Collection of Payments):

1. Receive payment from our Customers or Clients.
2. Cash Payment at your Bank or any cashing facilities near you.
3. Deduct 10 % which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be directed to send payment to (Payment is to be forwarded by Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram). Transfer Charges will be deducted from Our funds. Prospective Finance coordinators should forward their resume or info. below if interested:

1. Your Name:
2. Mailing Address:
3. City/State:
4. Zip Code or Postal code:
5. Phone Number(s):
6. Sex
7. Marital Status
8. Age:
9. E-mail address:

A swift acknowledgment of the receipt of this email will be
appreciated.

Thanks For Your Checking to Apply with US.
Mark Williams Staffing and Recruiting Dept)
ASHLEY FURNITURE COMPANY

PanAmSat Corporation
OrgID: PNAM
Address: 2857 Fork Creek Church Road
City: Ellenwood
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30294

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am

From: Capfeed Limited. Agro-Allied & Feeds Equipment Solutions Provider. (gabjrcap@gmail.com)

Capfeed Limited. Agro-Allied & Feeds Equipment Solutions Provider. FADAMA Ref: 06I57F75
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capfeed Building, Old Ife Road,
GPO 2721, Ibadan
275-4965-104
www.agrofeedengineering.com

Welcome to the Farm of all about CATFISHRY. Agro Feed Engineering (Agro-Allied & Feed Equipment Solutions Provider) is a Firm that has 43Hectres as Farm space for production of Catfish In Africa.

Our Major arms are: Pelleting of Catfish Feeds and Sales of Fresh, Roasted, Smoked and Grilled Catfish and more so, one of the growing export hub for Catfish among others is the Smoked Catfish which we have a strong arm of order and marketers and representatives in Morocco.

Our major purpose for contacting you is to talk to you about doing business with us as a Co-Partner/Representative in your country .

I will post or send more information ( Pictures or Catalogues) if you acknowledge this mail.

Subject to your satisfaction to assist us, you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will be paying for your services as our representative. If you are interested, please fill in the blank spaces below:

1. Full Names............................
2. Contact Address........................(We might need to send any package)
3. State/Country.......................................
4. Phone/Fax Numbers...........................

Yours sincerely,

I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangements that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Regards,

Gabriel Jr.
International Recruitment Manager
Capfeed Building, Old Ife Road,
GPO 2721,Ibadan, Nigeria
gabjrcap@gmail.com
gabjrcap@inmail24.com
www.agrofeedengineering.com
(Check Our Website for Equipments and Others for updates)

Received: from mail.stbartstalk.com ([74.1.68.181])

Covad Communications Co.
OrgID: CVAD
Address: 2510 Zanker Rd.
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95131

Return to “Other types of African scams”