It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Charity scams/Donations

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

lilian.morales@cgn.gub.uy & chanremyesq096@qq.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:09 pm

reply-to: chanremyesq096@qq.com

Dear Beloved.

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network
Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person, I'm Mrs Helena Lee Roy, a 72
years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 5 years
ago, I have decided to donate ($8,500,000.00) to you for charitable
goals.Contact my lawyer if you are interested in carrying out this
task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. Name:
Barrister Remy Chan Yu Esq: E-mail (chanremyesq096@qq.com)

Sincerely, God Bless You.
Best regards
Mrs Helena Lee Roy.

IP=200.40.39.20
Country Uruguay
State / Region Montevideo
ISP Parmil

lilian.morales@cgn.gub.uy & chanremyesq096@qq.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patricia Knewl, patricia_knewl@outlook.fr

Postby Bix » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:28 pm

.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=173363
patricia44
- 42 y/o woman
- from Brush, Kentucky, USA
WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE TODAY I COME TO YOU FOR A SPECIAL CHARITY PROJECT PROPOSAL THAT CAN CHANGE THE LIFE OF THE POOR AND WIDOWS LIVING IN YOUR COUNTRY, AM HERE TO MAKE A REQUEST OF ASSISTANCE FROM YOU

WITH JOY AND HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE TODAY I COME TO YOU FOR A SPECIAL CHARITY PROJECT PROPOSAL THAT CAN CHANGE THE LIFE OF THE POOR AND WIDOWS LIVING IN YOUR COUNTRY, AM HERE TO MAKE A REQUEST OF ASSISTANCE FROM YOU WHICH I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ( patricia_knewl@outlook.fr ) SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROJECT IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HANDLE THE PROJECT. SEASON GREETINGS, MAMA PATRICIA KNEWL FROM CANADA.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Patricia Knewl, pknewl49@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Dear Friends,i am mrs patricia knewl a citizen of canada married a phillipine ( Late Dr John Knewl )A phillipine Ambassador in ivory coast. please i am here for a charity organization and i do welcome charity associations. for more info,Contact pknewl49@yahoo.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

rev.fatherbillyrogers@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:12 pm

MY DESIRE TO ESTABLISH A CHARITY FOUNDATION IN YOUR COUNTRY SEND YOUR PHOTO TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE CAPABLE TO HANDLE THIS ESTABLISH A CHARITY FOUNDATION IN YOUR COUNTRY. CONTACT ME WITH THIS EMAIL : rev.fatherbillyrogers@yahoo.com I HAVE A CHARITY FOUNDATION IN TOGO THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU. REV.FATHER BILLY ROGERS FROM USA

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cynthiamorgan@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:58 am

lol n also this people are getn good he never ask me for money but got some women supposly frm unicef claming to work with motherless babys to vaccine them against viruses so people frm all over the world donate to them so she needed trustworthy people to go pick up the money from western union or money gram n then send them back the money and you will stay with 50 dollars every transaction..so i contact unicef here in santa monica n they responded that she inded didnt work for them it is a scam.. her name is cynthia morgan email is cynthiamorgan@gmail.com..
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

evang.maryk@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed May 18, 2016 6:04 am

waydate
Evangelist71
45 y/o woman
New York City, USA

'God bless you, I am Evangelist Mary Kings, i'm into missionary work of God here, (Building Church of God International) the founder is Late Bishop Benson Jacob, from Canada. Please we need your Advise and direction in our small organisation to do a charity work there in your city with our fund for the charity work, we wish to hand over the work to you to allow us move forward with love and honest. Accept my requst and kindly contact me through my email:...(evang.maryk@gmail.com)
Thanks,
Evang. Mary Kings.
Email: evang.maryk@ gmail.com
(Building Church of God International)'

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

orccharity.org@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:18 pm

PLEASE HELP SAFE A LIFE.
ORC Charity <orccharity.org@gmail.com>

ORC Charity Organization are inviting and pleading with you this day to help safe a life.

The question remains what can we do when we have no one to care and no family to help us when we are hopelessly in need and helpless especially this little orphans.

Living a fulfilled life will never be complete without helping those who really need your help, and what profit to Heep up riches and treasures and one day we die without taken them with us, when now we are here people die of hunger and starvation around us and homeless, we harden our heart to help.

Weather you believe in existence of God or not one thing is certain it is good to do good, Are you a Muslim or Christian or any other religions all teaches same thing help those who needs you and helpless and surely heavy reward awaits you.

Think about this,God has given to you all you have today so you can as well give and help others especially those who really needs your help.

We the ORC Charity organization plead with you today and asking you to let your heart be touched to give and safe a life the little you can give from the much you have can safe millions of lives today and God shall surely reward you.

This helpless orphans and homeless needs you to survive please nothing is too big and small to safe a life.
crowdrise.com/helping-the-orphans-and-refugees-camps1/fundraiser/orccharity-org

For sponsorship and contribution or any kind of assistance, kindly revert we shall provide you with information and details for any donation or any assistance you have to give.

Nothing is too big or toosmall to safe a life.
God bless you.
ORC CHARITY
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

orccharity.orgr@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:29 pm

PLEASE SAFE A LIFE....
To: undisclosed-recipients: <>

We the ORC Charity Organization are inviting and pleading with you this day to help safe a life.

The question remains what can we do when we have no one to care and no family to help us when we are hopelessly in need and helpless especially this little orphans.

Living a fulfilled life will never be complete without helping those who really need your help, and what profit to Heep up riches and treasures and one day we die without taken them with us, when now we are here people die of hunger and starvation around us and homeless, we harden our heart to help.

Weather you believe in existence of God or not one thing is certain it is good to do good, Are you a Muslim or Christian or any other religions all teaches same thing help those who needs you and helpless and surely heavy reward awaits you.

Think about this,God has given to you all you have today so you can as well give and help others especially those who really needs your help.

We the ORC Charity organization plead with you today and asking you to let your heart be touched to give and safe a life the little you can give from the much you have can safe millions of lives today and God shall surely reward you.

This helpless orphans and homeless needs you to survive please nothing is too big and small to safe a life.

For sponsorship and contribution or any kind of assistance, kindly revert we shall provide you with information and details for any donation or any assistance you have to give.

Nothing is too big or toosmall to safe a life.
God bless you.
ORC CHARITY

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: orccharity.orgr@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:05 pm

PLEASE SAFE A LIFE....

Dear Sir

Thank you for your kindness, we want you to know that your message was well received but we could not get back to you immediately due to the current situation we are facing.

It's so difficult trying to reach out to all this orphans and the homeless we are always on the road every day and everywhere. Please sir what information would you require?

Currently we need so much money to help in the united states, Africa, and Asia,the homelessness across the Europe and other part of the world are increasing every day

This orphans are dying every day of so many diseases and other related problems and the homeless also need a shelter please what ever you wish to support to help safe a life kindly do, it does not matter how big amount or small you have to support it's can help safe a life and may you blessed in return.

Would you require bank account or what way? kindly reply back your supports and contribution is highly needed and appreciated.

Thank you for your kindness and may God reward you.

ORC CHARITY
Let's safe a life.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: orccharity.orgr@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:16 pm

PLEASE SAFE A LIFE....

Thank you sir God bless you.

For a start how much do you wish to support right now we currently need about $850,000.00USD to provide shelter and medication and food to 300 orphans 600 homeless and medications this is urgently requirement.

There is no amount too big or small to safe a life any amount that you have to support please kindly provide and may God bless you as you do.

We would like to know how much you are supporting with and if you require a bank account or you would prefer other means.

Please how much do you wish to support? kindly get back to us as we are urgently looking for any support we can get immediately.

Thank you and may God bless you.
ORC CHARITY
Help to safe a life

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charity scams (=Red Cross etc. impersonators)

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello sir,
We are hopefully waiting for you.
Thank you & may God bless you.
ORC ORG.help safe a life please.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Adokiye Njaka

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:25 pm

Re: PLEASE SAFE A LIFE....

Thank you sir and may God bless you.

We asked before to know the actual amount you are sending so we can provide to you bank account for your use but you can send by using western union or money gram all you have to do is direct the money to us through our co workers.

For western union or money gram use the name and details below.

Name: Adokiye Njaka
Address: 400 university drive, prairie view
State: Texas, United States.

You can devide the money according to western union or money gram maximum amount per sending and send at how many times you wish to send with the same name and address provided above.

But If you are transferring a huge sum of amount that you may not use western union or money gram please kindly inform us to provide to you bank account at once.

You are to email to us every receipts slip of any transaction done.

Thank you & may God bless you
ORC ORG. Help Safe A Life Today.
God bless you.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adokiye Njaka

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:19 pm

We thank and appreciate your kindness Sir and may God bless you please kindly email to us the receipt slip once the money is sent we would also like you to know that we wish to commence tomorrow with the program.

we are praying and hoping you keep to your promise to send tonight so that we can be able to proceed tomorrow with the program.

God bless you.
ORC CHARITY
Help safe a life .

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Adepeju Olorode

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 pm

Thank you sir kindly go to any Wells Fargo bank branch and deposit the money to this account.

Name: Adepeju Olorode
Bank: wells Fargo
Acct: 3943596969

Once you make the deposit email us the deposit slip for confirmation. We are waiting for you please remember that we are commencing tomorrow as we said earlier.

Thank you and may God bless you.
ORC CHARITY
Help safe a life today.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello Sir we are still waiting to hear from you please kindly get back to us on your promise.

God bless you.
ORC CHARITY
Please Help safe a life.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charity scams (=Red Cross etc. impersonators)

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:59 pm

Dear sir ,

We want to let you know that we are very disappointed and you have really insulted mankind and this little orphans for you are not a man of your word and have not kept your promise, a name for western union or money gram and a bank account was provided to you but you cheated by saying you donated through websites which does work for donations.

Kindly click on below our donation websites it's does not work and there is no donation ever made that worked donation amount is zero dollars.

Everyone who has helped has always always done so only through western union ,money gram or bank account ,please sit you should redeem your promise with the bank account that was provided to you may God bless you.

ORC CHARITY
Please safe a life.

Return to “Other types of African scams”