It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Charity scams/Donations

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tayeb Souami - Tayebsouam.spende@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Hello my dear friend
My name is Tayeb Souami from New Jersey in America and I won the America Lottery jackpot of 315 million euros. I have decided to donate the sum of 2,000,000 euros to five lucky people and you have been selected as one of the beneficiaries. Please click this link to find out more about my win.

WATCH ME HERE:

.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks

Please contact me via this email: Tayebsouam.spende@gmail.com

I hope to make you and your family happy.

Greetings
Mr. Tayeb Souami
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maureen Hinckley - maureenhinckleyfoundation202@protonmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:23 pm

I am Maureen Hinckley and my foundation is donating $550,000USD to you.

Contact us via my email at (maureenhinckleyfoundation202@protonmail.com )
for further details.

Best Regards,Maureen HinckleyCopyright ©2016• The Maureen Hinckley
Foundation• All Rights Reserved Please be rest assured, that this is
100% legitimate visit this web-page below for confirmation:

.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533293/Lucky-couple-eventually-claim-share-122-MILLION-Powerball-win-dont-look-happy-it.html

Awaiting your fast responds
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Chris Whelan - mr.chriswhelann@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:40 pm

A businessman who is my client has £ 18,500,000 in his bank account that I manage after he dies in a private plane crash with his entire family. As the head of the bank and his account officer, I am giving you all the necessary information / documents that will be required if you will work with me to enable us to get the abandoned / unclaimed fund. Then we split the money; 55% for me and yours is 45% of the total.
I need your details below so that I will upload them to my bank / database that will make you the official beneficiary of the fund. I will then give you further instruction to make sure the money is transferred to your bank account.
Surname:
Date of birth:
Address:
Submit your details. Thank you for working with me for our success.
Chris

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Julie Leach - julieleach65@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:30 pm

Dear Beloved,

My name is Julie Leach, i am 55 years old, ex supervisor at a Michigan fiberglass factory. On October 6, 2015, I was declared the winner of $310.5 million Powerball jackpot, which claim Michigan's second-largest lottery win in the state's history. After much consultations with my family, I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you, this being part of our Charitable Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people from different parts of the world. Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.
Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http:/ /abcnews.go.com/Business/powerball-winner-revealed-claims-3105-million-prize/story?id=34281314

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......*Tel:.....*Age:.....*Country:.....and we will instruct our Attorney to transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to you.

Congratulations and Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Julie Leach.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maureen Hickley - maureenhickleyy67@web.de

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:07 pm

I Am maureen Hinckley From Massachusetts, my foundation is donating USD$550000K Five hundred and fifty thousand dollars to you. contact us with your email id for more info details

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tom Crist - crist.m@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:18 pm

You have a donation of Eur €400,000.00. Looking forward to your response for more details.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lyvette852@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:17 pm

maamyvette1001
maamyvette1001 Dec 4
Greetings in the name of GOD , I am Mother Yvette R Longman from USA , I am suffering from breast cancer but i am still trusting God as a child of GOD , Am sending this message with fear of God and with the anointing of Holy Spirit . I will be so grateful to read from you because i have something important to discuss concerning my charity mission relief for the masses in your church and even in your community to help the needy , kindly email me with the faith of GOD In you ( lyvette852@gmail.com ) God bless you and your family ............, Mother Yvette Rebecca Longman

maamyvette1001
Email lyvette852@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male, Female, Both
Age 68 y.o.
Country United States
City ohio
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Widowed
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Native American
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education PhD
Occupation Retired
Description
Personal Description simple , good hearted person and lovin person

IP Address Geolocation
196.53.0.69 is an IPv4 address owned by Maxihost LLC
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Соколов Александр Олегович <ao.sokolow@severstal.com>

I'm Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, a German businesswoman, investor and managing director of the Schaeffler Group. I am one of the owners of the Schaeffler Group. I gave 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity and the poor every year. And I also agreed to give the remaining 25% to individuals this year 2020 for the profit in my company. I have decided to donate 1,000,000.00 euros to you. If you are interested in my donation, please contact me for more information. Just contact us at: mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com You can also read more about me via the link below

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler

===========================================

Kind regards,
Ms. Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler,
Managing Director of the Schaeffler Group.

X-Sender-IP: 217.175.23.165
From: =?utf-8?B?0KHQvtC60L7Qu9C+0LIg0JDQu9C10LrRgdCw0L3QtNGAINCe0LvQtdCz0L4=?=
=?utf-8?B?0LLQuNGH?= <ao.sokolow@severstal.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 06:04:27 +0000
Reply-To: "mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com"
Return-Path: ao.sokolow@severstal.com

SCAT-7-NETWORK
Provider Local Registry
Sivokoz Dmitriy
Lenin str, 123
Cherepovets
Russia

..... Information to the Company is out .... Update 07.01.21 here:

https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=134870

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler - mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:31 pm

Hallo,
Ich bin Frau Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, eine deutsche Geschäftsmagnatin, Investorin und Philanthropin. Ich bin der Vorsitzende von Wipro Limited. Ich gebe 25 Prozent meines persönlichen Vermögens für wohltätige Zwecke. Und ich habe versprochen, dieses Jahr 2021 weitere 25% an Einzelpersonen zu verschenken. Ich habe beschlossen, Ihnen 1.500.000,00 Euro zu spenden. Wenn Sie an meiner Spende interessiert sind, kontaktieren Sie mich für weitere Informationen.
Kontaktieren Sie mich unter: mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com
Sie können auch mehr über mich über den unten stehenden Link lesen

https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler

Grüße,
Frau Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler,
Geschäftsführer der Schaeffler Gruppe.

Received: from [88.99.124.205] (helo=cwp.emservizi.store)
by mx09.ispgateway.de with esmtps (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256)(Exim 4.92.3)
To: Recipients <info@molisetour.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 05:55:55 -0800
Reply-To: mariaelisabethschaeffler247@gmail.com
X-Sender-IP: 80.67.18.52

DOMAINFACTORY
COLOCATION LEVEL3
Stephan Wolfram
domainfactory GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Str. 33
85737 Ismaning
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mavis Wanczyk - maviswanczyk02@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:02 pm

I am MAVIS WANCZYK. I will donate € 4,800,000.00 from my lottery winnings. For more information email me at (maviswanczyk02@gmail.com) to make a claim.

Received: from [192.168.8.101] (unknown [41.144.76.146])
To: Recipients <gorodokrda@loda.gov.ua>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 09:59:28 +0200
Reply-To: maviswanczyk02@gmail.com
X-Sender-IP: 80.67.18.2

DOMAINFACTORY
COLOCATION LEVEL3
Stephan Wolfram
domainfactory GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Str. 33
85737 Ismaning
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles Jackson - charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:59 am

Dear friend,

I am Mr. Charles W Jackson, North Carolina, United States of America America, the mega-winner of $ 344 million. At the I'm donating Mega Millions Jackpot to 5 random people. If You received this email, your email became a spinball I did most often have distributed my fortune a number of charities. I have voluntarily decided to offer you as one of the selected 5 Donate an amount of € 2,000,000.00 to check my winnings.

This is your donation code: [CJ530342019]

.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Reply to this email with the SPENDER CODE:
charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Greetings, Mr. Charles Jackson

DOMAINFACTORY
COLOCATION LEVEL3
Stephan Wolfram
domainfactory GmbH
Oskar-Messter-Str. 33
85737 Ismaning
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:30 pm

Hello my dear friend My name is Tayeb Souami from New Jersey in America and I won the America Lottery jackpot of 315 million euros. I have decided to donate the sum of 2,000,000 euros to five lucky people and you have been selected as one of the beneficiaries.

Please click this link to learn more about my win. WATCH ME HERE: .youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks

Please contact me via this email: Tayebsouam.spende@gmail.com I hope to make you and your family happy. greetings Mr. Tayeb Souami

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Yi - Thomasyispende@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Dear friend, I am Mr. THOMAS YI, FLORIDA, United States of America, the mega winner of $ 235million In Mega Millions Jackpot, I am donating to 5 random people, if you receive this email then your email has been selected for a spinball I have distributed most of my fortune among a number of charities and organizations and I have voluntarily chosen to donate the sum of € 2,000,000.00 to you as one of the selected 5 to see my winnings Please see my You Tube page below.

WATCH ME HERE: .youtube.com/watch?v=LJnXI9_t86c

This is your donation code: [TH530342021]

Reply to them with the DONATION CODE THOMASYISPENDE@GMAIL.COM
I hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards Mr. THOMAS YI

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nicole Marois Benoite - nicolemaroisparis14@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:40 pm

Greetings my beloved friend,

I am Mrs.Nicole Marois Benoite, please I have a fund of $4.5 Million dollars that I want to donate through you for the orphanage, widow and charity home. I am writing from the hospital where I was diagnosed because of blood cancer for a very long time and I am afraid that I might lose this fund to the government here if I die because I want the fund to be for the poor in society.

I will appreciate your honesty and courage to handle this fund to help the orphans and the charity home. As soon as I receive your message regarding your interest in this fund to help the charity home and the less privileges, I will give you more details about this fund.

Regards,
Mrs. Nicole Marois Benoite.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Charles Jackson - charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:30 pm

Hello

I'm Charles W. Jackson from North Carolina, United States and I am the winner of the $ 344 million mega-million jackpot. I am donating the sum of 2,000,000 million euros as part of the aid money for the corona virus.

This is your donation code: [CJ530342019]

.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr8myiLPMQ

Please reply to this email with the DONATION CODE:

charlesjacksonjr001@gmail.com

I hope you and your family get through this

Mr. Charles Jackson

Return to “Other types of African scams”