It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Begging scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nanz Pascual; <enanz@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:28 am

Am so glad you responded. All I need right now is $1,750 USD, I'll appreciate what you can give if not all and I promise to make the refund once I get back home.

You can wire money to my name from a western union around you,You will have to locate the nearest Western Union Agent or Post Office around you.

Here are the details you need to get it to me;

Receiver's Name : Nanz Pascual
Receiver's Address: 87, perdro grill street, sampaloc, 1008 manila phillippines

You will have to get back to me with the confirmation number as soon as you are done with the transfer, so that i can pick it up over here with my passport. Thanks a lot, am really glad that you can help and will surely get the money back to you immediately as i get back home.

Let me know when you are heading to the western union office.

Thanks in advance for your help, I owe you a lot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 pm

xxxxx, this is real me, if am not the one i won't ask you to send money to my name. Please let me know if you are willing to help me out of here.,,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bellairene
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

GeorgyVarghesek@yahoo.com

Postby bellairene » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Messages sent to you while you were signed out:
Georgy Varghese K.:‎ HAI..
Georgy Varghese K.:‎ can u arrange 500 USD for me for X-MAS

I woke up to this above message today.

He is Georgy on Meet me
georgyv91 on skype
+919717202688
New Delhi India
He ]works as a conceirge at airport in India.

http://www.meetme.com/?mysession=cmVnaX ... YyODM0OQ==" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: GeorgyVarghesek@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:39 pm

his Skype IP

Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel
City: Bangalore
Country of Origin: India
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:44 pm

w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5998287694
ADESUYI M, 34 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hello, my name is Michael, im 34 yrs old a black African guy living in UAE...I traveled down here to UAE in the early year of 2014 with the aim of getting a job doing...unfortunately it was totally other way round..when I get into UAE , I searched for a job to do but nothing I was able to secured...here in UAE if you don't have their residence permit, there's no way you could work here.. I have to consult some agents that could help in getting a job, of which I did, I met with some Indian agents I was asked to pay for their consultation fee of which I did...hmm after all what I did, there was nothing to show..in the process all the money I have with me was gone, my country was filled with chaos in the northern area of which I was residing it was there I loss all what I had , I mean all what I had saved when I was working in a bar at Sabon Gari district area in Kano state in July 2013...That was what lead me here ...since I've never get a job to do and I don't know how I can move out from here, because I have already over stayed of which I'll have to pay for before I could move out of here or I go into jail for been over stayed...more so, the country that I wanted to go back to, there's nothing there for me to meet, except the debt I owed some people during my process of coming to UAE..I barely eat a meal daily... Pls I need a help from whoever that God can put it in his/her mind to help me.. I want to move out from UAE and I don't want to go back to my country because the people am owing are there waiting for me collect their money at all means..I will be so much glad and appreciated if I could get a respond back from you... Thanks in anticipation...my Skype id ( shemmy2012)you can add me to see me or talk to me...

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Micheal George; <dpfdcrci@yahoo.fr>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Greetings

This is to inform you about my success in getting the money moved under the cooperation of a new partner , Presently I am now investing the money Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me despite that both of us could not make it.

Now I want you contact my solicitor ,

Trinity International Law Firm
Email , ( mch.ciabj@yahoo.fr )
Senior legal consultant
Barrister Dania Moses Daniel

Ask him to send you 150.000.00 euro, Bank Draft which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Barrister Dania Moses Daniel and instruct him where to send the money to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the soberness at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here investing with my new partner . finally, I have forwarded instruction to my solicitor to send the Bank Draft to you, and he will send the Bank Draft to you without any delay.

Pls make sure you use part of this money to the Widows and orphans and also to help poor people and church.

Best Regards
MICHAEL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barr. Dania Moses Daniel; <mch.ciabj@yahoo.fr>

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:26 pm

From Trinity Law Chambers and Associates.
Ministre De La Justice.
Rue 10 plot 156 Cocody Abidjan, R.C.I
Direct Tel -+22555356967

Your email was received and the content was well understood. Below are the each options to receive your 150.000.00 euro and you are advised to choose any one that best suites you

(A) BANK TRANSFER: The total fund of 150,000.00€ , ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EURO will be credited into your provided nominated bank account which you will be able to withdraw from your bank account withing 24hours of the transfer and The charge for the transfer is confirmed to be 1500$ Only , your 150,000.00€ will be processed and delivered to your designated address accordingly which in four weeks you will have your Visa Credit Card for withdrawal

(B) MTCN TRANSFER: The sum of €9000, NINE THOUSAND EURO shall be transferred to your provided name and address every day until the total fund has been transferred , But the processing transfer charges is cost 500$, FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR ONLY, and you shall be paid 9000 euro Western Union Transfer per Day and you shall receive the MTCN number to get your fund under 1 hour everyday

(C) CHEQUE PAYMENT: A Cheque of 150,000.00€, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EURO will be send to you but you shall be responsible for the courier charges and the clearance attestation which will cost 600$ SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR

Above are the options provided by the Management, You are therefore to choose the option that best suites you and get back to us

Please be aware that I am not expecting any compensation from you as I am only doing my job here and I am been paid my salary to render my services

It is important to note that this payment is not negotiable so send the fee through Western Union or Moneygram Transfer as soon as you receive this mail.

First name / Moses Daniel
Surname / Dania
Address / 7 bis bld des avodirés, plateauindenié.01 bp 7352 Abidjan 01
City / Abidjan
Country / Cote d'ivoire.
Amount /
Question / HOW
Answer / FINE
MTCN Transfer

Be aware that your Draft will be delivered to your address within 72 hrs of dispatch as I was informed by the three courier service company with the tracking number sent to you earlier to enable you monitor its exact arrival time to your door step. Therefore, you are expected to send the above dispatch fee immediately for the delivery and the Draft will be forwarded the same day.

Yours Sincerely

Barrister Dania Moses Daniel

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:24 pm

...... his two answeres from today

you are advised to choose any one that best suites you

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I told him that he's advised to send the requested proof

xxxxxxxxxxx

Below are the each options to receive your 150.000.00euro

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast

....... By the Pic we fall over Franck Durandot
seniorstrategic.fr/Strategie_Marketing/franck_durandot_activage-10512-2.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:47 pm

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your email to enable us to execute this transaction on your behalf ,These relevant documents , Letter of Attestation , Letter of authorization , Affidavit of beneficiary , Clearance Authorization from the ministry of finance ,Those requirement is compulsory and is needed to protect our interest and you the Beneficial after the transfer , These shall also ensure that a smooth and quick and successful transfer of the fund shall be made and Processing and transferring of Funds to the nominated accounts shall commence as soon as you send the fees, to secure the fund transfer into the bank account, Once we confirm this payment on time , We are going to start the process to obtain those document and make sure that the Transfer is done instantly ,Expecting to hear from you as soon as you make the payment

keira
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Grace Ebony, gbony222@gmail.com

Postby keira » Mon May 09, 2016 10:33 am

"Please help me Dear xxxmynamexxx

Dear xxxmynamexxx My Beloved, I got you contact from xxxmycountryxxx nursin directory . Greetings in the name of ..........."

I didn´t open it so I don´t know what this rat wants, I can read just the beginning, I block it.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nisred - ya.simon1234567890@yandex.ru

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:53 pm

nisred
- 42 y/o man
- from Baku, Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan
- English, Russian
- seeking a woman from 18 to 60 y/o

Personal details of nisred

Name nisred
Sex man
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1974 September 04
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Cuddly
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Moslem
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Occupation I prefer not to say
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker Rarely
Drinker Rarely

nisred are looking for

I look for a woman
Looking for an age range 18-60
Looking for a height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Looking for a body type Cuddly
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

DEAR hi you are good man I am NISRED from BAKU Sorry can you help me can you send me 1000 dolars to my address ..I give you ..in bank in sender WESTERN UNIONN THANKS wait you write to my email ya.simon1234567890@yandex.ru NISRED
Date: 2017-03-17 14:59:28

http:/ /2polovinka.co.il/profile/10282

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nisred Djavidovich - ya.simon1234567890@yandex.ru

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:32 pm

DEAR xxxxxxx THANKS you are very good friend....I give you my details.....address....AZERBAIDJAN city.BAKU street.MESHETI 14 kv 14 QUBEYOV NISRED DJAVIDOVICH....you can go to bank and send me money 1000 or 2000 dolars in sender WESTERN UNION ...They give you CODE...write me to my email when I take money I write you ...THANKS wait you in MONDEY in the morning ...NISRED

Pic already posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:11 pm

DEAR xxxxxx you are my the BEST FRIEND ...THIS IS MY COPY ADRESS PASPORT

> country .......AZERBAIDJAN

city.......BAKU
street....MESHETI 14 kv 14
name....QUBEYOV NISRED DJAVIDOVICH
number....AZE -- 07538891
WAIT YOU IN MONDAY IN THE MORNING THANKS NISRED

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:22 pm

DEAR xxxxxx my best friend THIS IS MY COPY PASPORD ........AZERBAIDJAN city.BAKU street.MESHETI 14 kv 14 QUBEYOV NISRED DJAVIDOVICH THANKS ...I WAIT you in MONDAY your CODE from WU ......OKEY

20170318_225616.jpg: 18/03/17; 10:56pm, SAMSUNG GT-I9300

20170318_225639.jpg: 18/03/17; 10:56pm, SAMSUNG GT-I9300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

HI dear xxxxxx my friend....I so much trust you...please send me money.....I send you my copy of passport address...wait your answer message THANKS NISRED

Return to “Other types of African scams”