It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Begging scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

John Paul; <johnpauljp33@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:40 pm

Don't know him ...... he appeared tonight in my GFD-Spamfolder.......

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now. I was not able to inform everyone about my trip to Dakar, Senegal for a program because it was impromptu. I'm stuck here right now, i came down here for a program but then i was robbed Raster people called (BAYE FALL), it all happened on my way back to the hotel where i stayed, Suddenly a gang of men ambushed me with GUN POINT and JACK KNIFE and made away with my bags, cash, credit card and my cell phone, it's such a terrible experience for me, i need help settling some outstanding hotel bills and flying back home, the authorities are not being 100% supportive but the good thing is i still have my passports and return ticket in my hotel room. But i am currently having troubles paying off the hotel bills and also getting a cab to take me to the airport. Please i need you to loan/assist with the help of God me (1,600 USD). I will refund the money as soon as i'm back home, i promise. I'm sorry to bother/inconvenience i might have caused you, I just didn't know how else to contact everyone quickly.

Please let me know if you can help me out?God bless you.

Thank You,

JOHN PAUL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

John Paul; <johnpauljp33@hotmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Micheal George; <dpfdcrci@yahoo.fr>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:08 pm

........ don't know him.....

Dear Mayor ,

My name is Micheal George a young man living in Ivory coast(western africa) and I need your help. In deed I love your country and being there will be a dream for me. But instead of asking you for a scolarship, I just ask you money to create a food selling shop here. The amount I need is $ 4,000 to rent a shop, buy a fridge, and some related accessories.

I've been searching for a job for 10 years and and my situation has become worse since my father death. Now, having a daily meal has become a miracle.
So, I really count on your kindness to get me and some of my relatives out of poverty.

Kind regards

Micheal George

AVISONET
ISP Cote d'Ivoire
CONTACTS TEHNIQUE AVISO
Avenue Houdaille
Bp 310 cedex 01 Abidjan
Ivoiry Coast
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Dear Mayor, here is my pictures,

1: The coast of a food selling shop here and to rent a shop, buy a fridge, and some related accessories here with at least 4000 USD , to avoid much expenses around the shop it is better to buy them here.

2: I don't have any money to start the business I need financial means. That's why I want you to finance me to create this business

3: I can start the business , Three months later, i will earn a considerable profit. Then i'll start paying you back each month as following :

Each two weeks i can pay you 500 USD , These are the different details related to the business so you have to think of it because it is a very good opportunity to make money here

4:Here's below information to send Western Union and forward the details to us without any further delay

NAME:Michael
FIRST NAME : George
CITY : ABIDJAN
ADDRESS: 01 BP 543 Cocody Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
+225 55356967

Sender Name--------------------------------------
MT-CN Control number------------------------------------
Amount sent-------------------------
Question-------------------------------
Answer---------------

George

<<<<<<<< asking for Money but when this Car is his .........how many he have ask for this "Shop"/Car

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This Phone number we can find in the Webpage from the canadian Embassador in Abidjan/Ivory Coast. In this Page people from Ivory Coast ask the Embassador for a Visa to go to Canada. For this given Number we've a Guy called "Adegoke"; rich.great@yahoo.com

Adegoke
Thu, 23 January 2014 12:53 ET
I really count on your kindness to get me a VISA.
Dear,

My name is Adegoke a young man living in Ivory Coast (western africa) and I need your help. In deed I love your city and being there Will Be a dream for me. I am ask asking you for a scolarship,

I really count on your kindness to get me a VISA.

Kind regards
Adegoke
Cel: +225 55356967
email, rich.great @ yahoo.com

http://embassy-finder.com/fr/canada_in_ ... ast?page=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Email give a Hit in FB for Ajanaku Adegoke

https://www.facebook.com/ajanaku.adegoke" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<<<<<<< here we find also his Pic which he've send me just now above

<<<<<< here we've his wife and his son

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone number are also used here in this Scams:

Barrister Vincent Guy,

E-MAIL: maitretrinity@live.fr
PHONE: +225 55356967

kinda denise < kindenis@hotmail.fr >
--------------------------------------------------

Use Western Union or MoneyGram ,
Receiver name , Mrs Okoh Favor ,
Address,Abidjan ,Cote D'Ivoire,
Question,Who, Answer,Christiana,

Make Sure you send all the mandate details properly

I wait to hear from you soon.

Barrister Micheal Georges. Esq.

+225 55356967

---------------------------------------------------------

Presently i'm in Kosovo for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my solicitor in Abidjan,Ivory coast his name is
Barrister Vincent Guy,

E-MAIL: maitretrinity@live.fr
PHONE: +225 55356967
-----------------------------------------------------------

Profil in Faithfriend.com

User: adegoke
Posted: May 29, 2014

goke
Dear Mayor, My name is Adegoke a young man living in Ivory coast(western africa) and I need your help. In deed I love your city and being there will be a dream for me. But instead of asking you for a scolarship, I just ask you money to create a food selling shop here. The amount I need is $ 4,000 to rent a shop, buy a fridge, and some related accessories. I've been searching for a job for 10 years and and my situation has become worse since my father death. Now, having a daily meal has become a miracle. So, I really count on your kindness to get me and some of my relatives out of poverty. Kind regards Adegoke Cel: +225 55356967

http://www.faithfriend.com/view_ad_details.cfm?ID=55683" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He have lots of ideas to come to money ...... in this way one can also efford this Chevrolet

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:36 pm

:mad:

To send you my passport is not the problem i will even add my ID card but i want us to talk by phone and you should send me your skype id and facebook so that we can know each other properly , that will be more than proof and to enable us build truth so i wait to receive your skype and facebook id

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Ok , i will do that tomorrow

:D :D :D :D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:53 pm

After few slaps......... Image

MY PICTURE AND PHONE +225 55356967

Sorry for the delay we tried to send you the passport yesterday but there was no electricity until this now so attached is the passport and my identity

CARTE_D_IDENTITE.jpg

CARTE_D_IDENTITE2.jpg

PASSPORT.jpg

<<<<< This Passport is legit!!!!!!!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:25 pm

haven't you received my passport

<<<<< he send all 3 Docs once more

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Dear
Please , I hope you treat this seriously , You will not regret whatever you are doing for me now because God is good and merciful and in his goodness and mercy, he shall abundantly reward you ,Everything depends on you and I will pray that God will give you enough grace, strength and courage to complete what you have started doing for me , You shall not regret it at all , God bless you and your family for bringing hope to me ,

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:55 pm

...... I've ask him for his phone number coz I wanted to call him for Details to the Money Transfer

You have my number +225 5535 6967

.......... now we're sure that he's the Criminal .... and he agreed in his last Mail that he had applied for a canadian Visa

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:41 pm

I've contact now the nigerian Embassy in Abidjan about this case and special I want to know, if his ID from the Embassy for the Ivory Coast is legit. The Chance of a answer is low but who knows....... I had also not expect that the australian Embassy from Moscow would answer in the case of a forged Passport......Let's see

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:21 pm

MY PICTURE AND PHONE +225 55356967

Hello
I did not receive your call as you mention , I am counting so much on you , We need to move on , everything with me is real , i really want you to help me ,Thanks and God bless you for your willingness to assist me and family

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:00 pm

what is the problem, your delay is getting too much

:D :D :D :D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:15 pm

I did not receive your reply you keep silent anyway i did not regret , I believe that this is a divine order and stewardship, as I have all my life always learnt, to walk by faith and not by sight , I will always follow my heart, and will always do good , I prayed seriously for God directions and his mercy over the assistance i need from you , I understood that you are ready to achieve this service to the glory of the lord, as I told you , I am thinking everyday about you , i know that God is working something between you and me ,but I will not hesitate to tell you what to do for the benefit of you and me and hope to confide in you to regain a sense of belonging

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ralph Kirsten; <ralphkirstenl@aol.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:30 am

Good morning,
I hope you get this on time, I made a quick trip to kiev, Ukraine and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket,other miscellanous and settle my hotel bills with the Manager.

I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving soon but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills, I need your help financially and I promise to make the refund once i get back home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

Thanks
Ralph Kirsten

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN2
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
Nigeria

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nanz Pascual; <enanz@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:48 pm

.... appeared in my private Mailaccount which I don't use for RS.....

I feel so relieved at sight of your mail, how are doing today? I don't know if you're aware that am presently in manila, phillippines, I was robbed of my cash, phones and credit cards last night but i thank God no lives were lost.

I need your help financially. I need to sort out some bills here and get back home. I assure you that i'll refund the money immediately am home hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks so much

Nanz

Yahoo avatar

Return to “Other types of African scams”