It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Fake courier company website used by scammers

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
dragongirl
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dragongirl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:06 pm

http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/11 ... r-company/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How to report a computer crime: SQL injection website attack
NASA suffers major data breach over stolen laptop that wasn't encrypted
TNS24 - a fake courier company website, used by online scammers
by Graham Cluley on November 15, 2012 | 32 Comments
FILED UNDER: Facebook, Featured, Law & order, Spam
Beware of attractive strangers contacting you on Facebook, and requesting that you help finance a shipment of goods in your name.. you might find yourself out of pocket, with little chance of redress.

A Naked Security reader contacted us recently, worried that they had become the victim of an internet fraud after they were chatted up by a glamorous-looking woman on Facebook.

According to our correspondent:

"She connected with me on Facebook. Her name is [REDACTED], and she is very attractive. She gave me a story and I fell for it, and I sent her £250 through Western Union. She said she had no cards (lies) having my details she sent me papers for a consignment in my name. [REDACTED], the manager of the TNS24 shipping company phoned me after a few days to track the goods from Turkey to a UK port..."

"All she was concerned about was the consignment, then I was required to pay for the warehouse and insurance purposes £2500 which I did to a personal account through Western Union again, the addresses are all wrong, her Facebook account is an empty shell, I know my money is gone.."

We were curious to find out more, and our eyebrows raised when we visited the TNS24 website at tns24.com.

Can you see anything odd?

No? Take a closer look.

First of all, there's that photograph of one of the airplanes belonging to the "global courier service".

Not got it yet? Let's take a look at this photograph of one of their staff, carrying a package.

Just to be clear - I haven't added the TNS24 logo to these images. TNS24 want you to believe that their planes and packages really look like this.

Here's one of their lorries:

By their (low) standards of Photoshoppery, the lorry's livery is quite good. But still unconvincing.

Most amusingly of all, however, is one of TNS24's alleged ships:

Yes, they really have cut-and-paste the unconvincing TNS24 logo *backwards* onto the side of a boat.

Umm.. guys.. wouldn't it have been easier to mirror-flipped the image of the boat before trying to stick your pixellated logo onto it?

(Thanks to Naked Security reader @tug who has identified the ship as the "Aquiline", and found the original image which does not have the distinctive TNS24 branding.)

The TNS24 website publishes testimonies from happy, smiling customers - but our suspicion is that these are just as bogus as the photographs used to describe TNS24's staff and vehicles.

If you know where these photos of happy smiling customers come from, please let us know by leaving a comment below. (Of course, if you *are* a happy customer of the TNS24 website, we would love to hear about that too).

And when we tried to contact TNS24 by telephone, using the number they list on their website, all we got was an unobtainable message.

If you needed any more reason to be wary of using TNS24's services (especially if a stranger on Facebook has tried to trick you into believing that you're safe to wire them money via Western Union in order to have TNS24 deliver something) then ask yourself this:

"TNS24's website claims that the firm is headquartered in the UK - specifically in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire. So what does the domain registration for its TNS24.com website say?"

Surprisingly, it's registered at a Nigerian address:

Domain Name: TNS24.COM

Registrant:
Xtrim Technologies
Iheanyi Orji (webmaster@techtrendsng.com)
2 ago palace way
okota
lagos,23401
NG
Tel. +234.08085785120

Mr Orji may have nothing at all to do with TNS24, of course. But it's certainly odd that a UK firm that uses the slogan the "courier company you can trust" would have its website registered to an address in Lagos.

Take care folks. And look out for Photoshop disasters by scammers
fire breather...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Edric Williams, upsservices001@live.com

Postby Igulinka » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:58 pm

UPS AIRMAIL SERVICES.
Address: No. 2 Harbour Road,
Port Harcourt, West-Africa.
Tel: +234-8096965384

Open 7days-24hrs-365days.

Good Day :

You have been Approved with a Bank Draft of ( $800,000.00USD) by United Nation Compensation Dept,As a Winner of the 2014 on going United NATION Compensation award. The Winners for the award were selected through the internet, where your e-mail address was Selected, And Also your package was deposited to us the Ups Airmail Services by Mrs.Victoria Bethell from the United Nation Compensation Dept, she paid for the delivery charges, the only money you are to pay to UPS Airmail Services, is the Demurrage Charges, which is $140 before your package can be delivered to you. Please provide Us , With the following details for the verification of your package with us.
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. Phone Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:
7. Age:

Await your respond.

Regards
Mr. Edric Williams (Dispatch Manager).
Tel: +234-9036-102-555.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Fake courier company website used by scammers

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:22 pm

http://www.autocleanerandchemicalsplc.com/
AUTO CLEANER & CHEMICALS AND DELIVERY PLC, USA
Auto Cleaner and Chemicals is a lincese Chemical, Funds Cleaning, Security Vault and Delivery company.

We can make delivery from the USA to any country all over the world quick, safe and very reliable with any kind of interferance from any country as we have lincense to fly to any country.

We make delivery within the USA, Asia, middle East, Europe, South America, North Ameria, Austrialia

We make delivery of consignments (Funds, Gold), ATM Cards, Chemicals and we also do Engineering work ( Funds cleaning of any kind).

Our payment method is very flexiable so our cleints are very much satisfied and we make sure our service is well done.

Happy cleints gives us great joy
Contact

Address: 2300 windy ridge pkwy se, atlanta, ga 30339
Tel: +1(818)2133-400
USA

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

UPS Courier Ltd <kwaku.bani@gmail.com>

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 am

PACKAGE DELIVERY!

UPS Courier Ltd <kwaku.bani@gmail.com>

Sun, Dec 10, 2017, 11:21 PM

to bcc: me
Dear Value Customer: ,

Compliment of the season. I wish inform you that the year is ending and if you do not make any effort to claim your

contract/inheritance( ATM CARD).I am afraid it will be send back and you will never get the opportunity again to claim

what rightful belong to you.

In other to avoid such damages, you are only requested to pay the sum of $150 for the safe keeping fee of the package. On

confirmation of the payment details, we will proceed in sending your packages

Regards,

Kwaku Bani

UPS DELIVERY OFFICER

(c) 2017 UPS Courier Ltd. All Rights Reserved
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:51 am

Delivery Package Registered Code No XFT477......

FedEx Courier Company. <interl.atmdepartm@hotmail.com>

Thu, Mar 22, 2:51 PM

to

FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, WEST AFRICA COTONOU , BENIN REPUBLIC.
ADDRESS : Avenue Mgr Isidore de Souza 41 Blvd Du Mongo
EMAIL: interl.atmdepartm@hotmail.com
TEL : (+229)91653489

ATTENTION PLEASE.

Welcome to FEDEX Diplomatic Company - Benin Republic. This is in reference to your email here in our company regarding your Package Box with Shipment Code AWB 33xQT/Package Registered Code No XFT477/Security Code Sctc /5501BDHX/844/Transactions Code 0477/QSTC/117/330478/Certificates Code SQTCF/BHDN/XXIQ/-78/00, Deposited with our Company for delivery to your address in your country. Below are details of our delivery

==========================================
Package Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivery Terms: ............... Diplomatic Home Delivery
Parcel No : ......... (FEDEX/AA7892BD/mtm/2009).
Colour of consignment Box : ............. Brown
Total Weight: ................ 41.01kg
Total Net Weight: ............. 41.01kg

together with our delivery charge because ( Barrister Godwin Steven) your depositor did not pay for your security fee he pays only the deposite fees, so our last price of delivering items to your given destination country is $88.00 dollar complete, so dear customer the total amount that you are to send to us before we can be able to carry on with the delivery of your package box is only $88.00 usd complete, and that is both our security /storage keeping fee and delivery charge to your door step, so this is all that we are waiting to recieve from you before we can instruct our diplomatic agent to carry on with the delivery of your package box.

As you have been rightly informed about our Company Cargo Security Department, Your Package Box has been deposited in our Company's Cargo Security Department and Terms and Conditions of the Package Security Department states that all cargos/Packages deposited accumulates Fees Called "Security Fee" .

From the calculation presented on my desk today , Your Package Box has accumulated a Total of $88 USD ( Eighty eight United States Dollars )/. which you have to pay before the Delivery of your Package Box to your address. Reconfirm your address for the delivery as belows.

NAME :-----------
ADDRESS:-------------
TELEPHONE:------

======================================================
Service Type | Delivery Duration | Charges/Fees

Service Type --- Diplomatic Gold Delivery
Delivery Duration --- 24 Hours ( Maximum)
Charges/Fees ---- Security Keeping Fee : $88 USD

Payment Information / Security Keeping Fee / $88 USD
===================================================

THE $88 HAS TO BE SENT VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER ONLY

Receives Name : ---------EKE KALU
City : ------------ Cotonou
Country Code :-------- 00229
Text Question : ------Awaiting
Answer : ------------ Arrival
Amount:---------$88
MTCN:--------------

Send to us the Payments details including Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and a scanned Copy of the Payment Receipt for documentaion.

Mode of Diplomatic Delivery.

Upon the receipt of the Security fee/Handling Charge, Our international Diplomat agent will depart Republic of Benin with your Package to your given address within 24 Hours . Our Diplomat agent will call you on arrival to your country to hand over your Package to you.

For the safty of your box and our Diplomat agent that will deliver to you, You are advised to Keep this delivery Highly Confidential To avoid loss of Package on transit.

All orders, not delivered within Seven (7) working days from this communication will be Redeposited and termed as Abandoned Parcel.

we guarantee your satisfaction and We are glad to be of service to you.

Confidential note .
=====================================================

The information contained in this message is confidential. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this mail and did not request for it please discard with urgency. This mail was sent on behalf of congsignment box delivery code of Conduct. Registered Trademark

Treat with urgency Call TEL : (+229)91653489

DR. SARA WILLIAMS

(FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT FEDEX BENIN)
FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:46 pm

RE-Fedex Shipping Code: FCD/OWN/9876//
Inbox
x
FedEx Courier Company. <interl.atmdepartm@hotmail.com>

Fri, Aug 30, 1:09 PM

to

Global Shipping,Logistic Management and Supply Chain Management.

FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, WEST AFRICA COTONOU , BENIN REPUBLIC.
ADDRESS : Avenue Mgr Isidore de Souza 41 Blvd Du Mongo
EMAIL: fedexofficebj@gmail.com
TEL : (+229)91653489

Attention Please.

All you need to do right now to get your check delivered to your door step is to go ahead and pay the security keeping fee of the courier company so far.The fee is no the option which u choose only, you are to come up with this fee as to process the delivery of your package.

Payment should be made via Western Union Or Money Gram Money Transfer only for security purpose, payment details are listed below.

Get back to me with your payment details, I will have to send .

Note that your tracking number would be provided to you as soon as the payment has been made and confirmed by us.

Description/Content of parcel to be delivered:

An attached letter of weight: - - - - - - -41.01kg
Bonded BANK DRAFT of weight : - - - - - - -41.01kg
Total weight of parcel : - - - - - - 41.01kg
Color of Parcel : - - - - - - -White ( FedEx Envelop)
Length of days :- - - - - - - - - - - - - 24 Hours
Delivery Type:- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Premium Service

To avoid any form of delay in the delivery of your package as this might result in the expiry date placed on your parcel you are required to go ahead with the payment via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER as to speed up the process of remittance. You are required to pay through the receiver' s information' s below, because presently our accounts are undergoing a Quarter-Year auditing and hence no payments can be made directly via Telegraphic/Electronic Transfer or via our online payment service. We apologize for any inconveniences. As it stands now it is mandatory you pay the $85 USD so that your package will be delivery to you.

Payment Receiver' s Information Below:

Name: SAM ODILI
Address: Plot 489, FEDEX HOUSE, Garki, Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question: Confirm
Answer: Sending

Kindly send to us a copy of the transfer slip via email in this form below:

Sender Name:

Sender ' s Address:

Receiver Name:

Mtcn (Control Number):

Amount Sent:

We assure you that your parcel will arrive your country within 48 hours as soon as the company received your payment .

Important: you are advised to send down the payment within the next 48 hours to prevent your parcel from accumulating a demur rage. You are fully aware that your package is not just an ordinary package but worth $805,000.00 USD, and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating a demur rage? Which I know you will not allow to happen.

Please send your response within the next 24hrs to enable us expedite action on your parcel
Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

Sincerely,

Mr Tom Robert,
Delivery Agent In-Charge Of Parcel No: EG2272.
FedEx Courier Services®

FedEx Courier Services ® is one of the world largest Courier offers a full range of services for Courier company and other financial institutions.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry Williams, +1 806-416-7230 & agentlarry@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:38 am

FedEx impersonator….

facebook.com/Agent-Larry-Williams-110557437839406
Agent Larry Williams

AM HERE DOING MY WORK AND ALSO AM NOT HERE TO PLAY ANY GAME OR TO SCAM ANY BODY. I AM A GOOD CHIRISTAN AND BELIEVING IN GOD
+1 806-416-7230
agentlarry@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Other types of African scams”