It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Soldier Fund Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams - captpatrickwilliams00@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:14 pm

.... this Idiot never give up

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information:
YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Capt. Patrick Williams - captpatrickwilliams00@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Austins Miller - majoraustinsmiller3@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:16 pm

Greetings Beloved Friend,

My name is Major Austins Miller I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$48,000,000.00) forty Eight Million United States Dollars to you if I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service. Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us.

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 35% of the $48 million USD for your assistance.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response

Truly yours,

Major Austins Miller
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Lawrence Krieger - major53.law@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Good Day,

I solicite to introduce my self as Major Lawrence Krieger I am a Civil Staff working under United States Marine Corps operating with the Engineering Military Dept unit in Baghdad, Iraq, I am presently Attached to a security company in Iraq, and I am assigned with the 1st Armored Division (Basra) in here in Iraq, as you know we are being attacked By insurgents on daily basis coupled with IED (Improvised explosive device) explosives we encounter almost every day. This has been responsible for the loss of US and British Soldiers more that combats confrontations.

After the fall of Saddam Hussein, We discovered various amount of funds Running into Millions of Dollars which we returned to the new Iraqi Government. However, when the situation became critical and we began to loose soldiers on daily basis, I and my colleagues decided to keep some funds we discovered and secretly deposited this fund in a Finance Company in Baghdad, Iraq Just to help our family in case we dint make it out of Iraq alive. The total amount in the Finance Company is US$65Million dollars in cash, all in 100 dollar bills.

You can visit the b.b.c web for clarification of this matter:
<http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm>

I and my colleagues now want to move this money to your country abroad, so that you may invest it and
Keep our share .we will have this project shared 80-20 between us. All you have to do is just help receive this funds when you have them moved out of Iraq for investment.

As you know, Iraq is a war zone, and movement of such an amount can be difficult due to this subject matter that resulted to restriction of all international and local transaction of huge amount of this kind in and out of Iraq, but just to make things clear to you, we have made arrangement with the bank officials where this fund is deposited here in Iraq to release the fund through their affiliated company or bank outside Iraq or using their diplomatic immunity to move these funds concealed in two cases to North America, Middle
East and some Asian location, where they have freight immunity access.

This is a deal which we are proposing to you to use you as a rightful beneficiary/owner of the fund as we have to change the whole documents in your name or your company name so that you can claim this fund in your name in order not for the Iraq government/U.s Government to have any trace on us due to the investigation going on. Your role is to find a safe place for the funds while our own part is make sure that the fund is sent to a secured destination where you will have no problem in either clearing or receiving the fund.

But the question is can we trust you when the funds get to you? You will take your 20% for your assistance

If you find it in your heart to help, I will send you the full details, my job as the header of this deal is to find a good partner that I can trust and that will assist us in investing the funds till we come out of Iraq. If I Can trust you When you receive this Funds?, kindly send me an e-mail, signifying your interest including your telephone/fax numbers, for quick communication .

NOTE: This Transaction is risk free, and the case can be shipped out within 48hrs after we have both agreed to carry out this venture.

Respectfully yours,
Major Lawrence Krieger

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:54 pm

Dear xxxxxxx

How are you today? Hope fine and doing really great with your family.

First, let me start by saying that I am indeed most grateful for your reply to my mail, and I seize this Prestigious opportunity to thank you for responding to my previous email and to also Let you know that this transaction is a straight forward and will be conducted in a legal manner. I can guarantee you that this transaction is 100% risk and Hitch free if you can adhere strictly to my instructions and maintain Absolute confidentiality. My desperate situation has necessitated my desperate moves to search for a reliable foreign partner/assistance to ensure that these funds are in safe hands for investment purpose and as a result of my present situation I resorted to putting fate to test and making a random contact. Frankly speaking, I got your email address from the web email directory and decided to introduce my plight. I am communicating with only you at this moment with regards to this transaction and I would not have any cause to do otherwise since you have registered your intention to assist me and my group. I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since we have not physically met. I appreciate your kind response and I will sure cherish it for a long time.

For the time being, we need to establish a relationship based on mutual trust, honesty and transparency, this is before we can both work together as a team to consummate this project. There are certain question on my mind which I will need your sincere answer as this will enable me ascertain your capability to handle this project.

1) what investment can we use the funds for in your country which is more piratically lucrative and how can you assist in getting a secure and viable real estate investment project)

2) Do you have any previous Criminal record in your country that will affect your activities with me as an individual rather than a corporate entity?

3) Have you handled large funds investment, and was it successfully? Please be sincere

4) Are you the sole signatory to the intended bank account were you Intend to transfer the funds into before investment?

5) Hope there will be no problems in transferring the funds to your Country?

This is a very important question you must answer for us to Continue.

All the answers will be kept very confidential. I must explain why I am asking these questions: If you do have existing profile problems, we May end up inheriting your backlog thus creating a problem for us where none exist. My intention is to have this funds invested under your management over there in your country, pending my arrival and take the capital approximately derivative to provide a new investment fund in your country for future investments, thus negating any requirements for taxation or declaration of process for income generation.

I urge you to consider very well my questions; because once we begin we have to end. This is so because, all the original papers relating to this project are to be prepared in your name or company name as the Beneficiary and once they are done; it is immediately recorded and filed away where I cannot begin all over again. I am sure you understand my fears, but your assurance would serve a lot. I beg you to please back out gently if you cannot assure me sincerely so that this project is not brought to odium. Upon your positive response to this mail, I shall furnish you with every detailed modalities of this pending transaction .Also please observe very strict confidentiality of this transaction without revealing to a third party whosoever as I am still serving in the military and I do not want anything that will jeopardize my appointment and this project. I intend to invest good measure of the 80% share in your country, and I hope you will do the same. I am very convinced that if you follow my instructions carefully and honestly, the chances of succeeding is 90%, as I believe that only the Almighty God can give a 100% guarantee of success. We as human can only do our best and I have an unshakable believe that our best will be good enough. I know that we are yet to reach a consensus as to what will be your stake in this; your share of the proceeds. Now that you are aware of the amount involved I am offering you a 20% of the total sum involved for your co-operation and assistance; I hope this fair enough, because I and my colleagues will use the remaining 80% for the investment in your country under your management. Finally I need you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you, So long as you can execute this transaction successfully.

I look forward to completing this gainful project with you.

Thank you.
Please furnish me with the following information's
1. Your total full names:
2. A scan copy of your ID.
3. Address:
4. Personal/Home Telephone/fax:
5. Occupation:
6. Age:
7. Marital Status:
8. Nationality:
9. Sex:

Thank you for your care and assistance.

Warmest Regards

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:02 pm

Good Day,

I solicite to introduce my self as Major Lawrence Krieger I am a Civil Staff working under United States Marine Corps operating with the Engineering Military Dept unit in Baghdad, Iraq, I am presently Attached to a security company in Iraq, and I am assigned with the 1st Armored Division (Basra) in here in Iraq, as you know we are being attacked By insurgents on daily basis coupled with IED (Improvised explosive device) explosives we encounter almost every day. This has been responsible for the loss of US and British Soldiers more that combats confrontations.

After the fall of Saddam Hussein, We discovered various amount of funds Running into Millions of Dollars which we returned to the new Iraqi Government. However, when the situation became critical and we began to loose soldiers on daily basis, I and my colleagues decided to keep some funds we discovered and secretly deposited this fund in a Finance Company in Baghdad, Iraq Just to help our family in case we dint make it out of Iraq alive. The total amount in the Finance Company is US$65Million dollars in cash, all in 100 dollar bills.

You can visit the b.b.c web for clarification of this matter:
<http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm>

I and my colleagues now want to move this money to your country abroad, so that you may invest it and
Keep our share .we will have this project shared 80-20 between us. All you have to do is just help receive this funds when you have them moved out of Iraq for investment.

As you know, Iraq is a war zone, and movement of such an amount can be difficult due to this subject matter that resulted to restriction of all international and local transaction of huge amount of this kind in and out of Iraq, but just to make things clear to you, we have made arrangement with the bank officials where this fund is deposited here in Iraq to release the fund through their affiliated company or bank outside Iraq or using their diplomatic immunity to move these funds concealed in two cases to North America, Middle
East and some Asian location, where they have freight immunity access.

This is a deal which we are proposing to you to use you as a rightful beneficiary/owner of the fund as we have to change the whole documents in your name or your company name so that you can claim this fund in your name in order not for the Iraq government/U.s Government to have any trace on us due to the investigation going on. Your role is to find a safe place for the funds while our own part is make sure that the fund is sent to a secured destination where you will have no problem in either clearing or receiving the fund.

But the question is can we trust you when the funds get to you? You will take your 20% for your assistance

If you find it in your heart to help, I will send you the full details, my job as the header of this deal is to find a good partner that I can trust and that will assist us in investing the funds till we come out of Iraq. If I Can trust you When you receive this Funds?, kindly send me an e-mail, signifying your interest including your telephone/fax numbers, for quick communication .

NOTE: This Transaction is risk free, and the case can be shipped out within 48hrs after we have both agreed to carry out this venture.

Respectfully yours,
Major Lawrence Krieger

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt Scott Miller - krisgeo20@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sgt Scott Miller, in 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division here that Patrols the Helmand Province, Afghanistan. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

I am presently in Afghanistan and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $26 Million Dollars (Twenty-Six Million United States Dollars) to you, as far as I can be rest assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in US DOLLARS was discovered and concealed in barrels at a location in Helman Province when we conducted a foot patrol, and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared among us. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole. The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a Canadian contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative.

I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan for you to pick it up. I do not know how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me immediately and we would work out the necessary formalities, but I pray that you discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

I promise to give you 40% of the total sum as your own share and 60% for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Respectfully,
Sgt Scott Miller,
United States Soldier: Afghanistan

DSINET-IRKUTSK-ADSL1
ADSL address pool
Gleb V Stupin
Irkutsk Computing Center
Lermontova Street, 134
RU-664033, Irkutsk
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Staff Sergeant Stephens William David - Test@constantemailcontacts.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:48 pm

Hello, I write to solicit your attention to receive two trunk, My name is Staff Sergeant Stephens W. David. (U.S. Army) the 2nd Battalion, 508th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Military keeping force in Afghanistan. Can you assist me receive Two Trunk Boxes containing Millions of Dollars. If you are interested kindly contact me for more details. God bless you and America. Best Regards, Staff Sergeant Stephens William David.

Received: from reverse-dns.chicago (unknown [46.229.139.104])
From: Staff Sergeant Stephens <Test@constantemailcontacts.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:21:14 -0800
Reply-To: wmrben3@gmail.com

MF-CENTER-B2B-Pool-8
Center Branch of OJSC MegaFon B2B pool
MOBICOMC IP MANAGER
603000 Nartova 6
N.Novgorod
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams - cpt.patckwillims@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:57 pm

.... this Idiot never give up

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you
urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to
introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop
Syria, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States
legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Syria
come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country
on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist
targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a
house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession
the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here
in Syria. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him
that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is
under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this
consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into
your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that
since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If
you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country
where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I
need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American
and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic
means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I
just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you
the complete details that you need for us to carry out this
transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real
and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where
I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you.
Where we are now we can only communicate through our military
communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our
emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you
through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be
sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I
can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network
am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do
not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not
response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 40%
of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY, SYRIA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Staff Sergeant Stephens William - wjoel40@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:27 pm

Dear Friend My name is Staff Sergeant Stephens William David. The US
ARMY serves the World and my country in the most honorable way I know
I can, in Afghanistan right now, in a nutshell, I am an American
soldier serving in the Military with the Army 3rd infantry division.
With a very desperate need for assistance. During our war campaign in
Iraq my team was responsible for a lot of raids on Saddam (Iraqi
former president) palaces, while on raid, we discovered the sum of
$140 Million dollars packed into military boxes and hidden in Saddam's
underground secret chambers, I was able to move the boxes long to
Afghanistan. I happened to be one of the soldiers that led that
operation that day, so it was agreed by Col. William E. Cole the head
of our battalion that some part of this money will be shared among
both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the
money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you
what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our
lives in this hell hole, my close friend was killed by a roadside bomb
just a few months ago, and I cannot count how many times GOD has saved
my life down here. Now i found a very reliable way of sending a trunk
metallic box containing the amount of United States Dollars worth
Twenty Million Dollars(US$ 20 Million) as you must agree with me it
has been hell on earth trying to keep this money safe from people's
eyes for all these while and with this opportunity all I need is just
someone capable I can trust 100% I can send the box to. So if you can
assure me of your honesty I will go ahead and send the box to you for
safe keeping till I am back home and I will gladly give you 40% of the
money. If this is okay with you please get back to me with the
following information so i can get the box across to you. 1. Your full
name 2. Contact address 3. Telephone number 4. Occupation. Waiting to
hear from you. Yours in Service. Staff Sergeant Stephens William
David. US ARMY

...... IP shows Google
Reply-To: wjoel40@aol.com
From: "Staff Sergeant Stephens William David." <joeljamainew@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 08:22:45 -0900

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Staff Sergeant Stephens William David - wjoel40@aol.com

Postby IceFM » Fri May 14, 2021 3:33 pm

Hello Friend,

Greetings, this letter might surprise you because we have not met
neither in person nor by correspondence.

My name is Staff Sergeant Stephens William David. US ARMY serving the
World and my country in the most honorable way I know I can, am in
Afghanistan right now Can you receive money?

As you must agree with me it has been hell here in Afghanistan trying
to keep this money safe from people's eyes for all these while and
with this opportunity all I need is just someone capable I can trust
100% I can send the box to. So if you can assure me of your honesty I
will go ahead and send the box to you for safe keeping till I am back
home and I will gladly give you 40% of the money.

As soon as I receive your response the source of the Money will explain.

God bless you and thanks for cooperation in advance.

Best Regards,
Staff Sergeant Stephens William David.
U.S ARMY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams - cp.pawi2223@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:54 pm

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Syria, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Syria come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Syria. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.
I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

YOUR FULL NAME.........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY, SYRIA

Lukas294
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Katie - katiehiggins1982@gmail.com

Postby Lukas294 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:51 pm

for katiehiggins252@gmail.com

Hello dear,

Thanks for your response i sincerely appreciate; Well I am (Blue Angels United officer), working for U.S Navy base camp here in Syria. The US Navy Base is located north of the Euphrates River, three miles from the town of Rawah, along a major route that connects the Syrian border to roads leading north toward Mosul and east to Baghdad.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs here in Syria. On January 1, during our rescue mission assignment for a Jordanian Pilot (hostage) at ISIS Oil Facility, there was a particularly brutal firefight in Raga, Isis's capital in Syria,after defeating them, I came across a two crest box that contains a huge amount of money that belongs to the sponsors and supporter of ISIS, which I believe that the money was meant for buying of weapons and ammunitions, so we agreed by 9 Navy officer on that rescue mission that the money will be enclosed and be shared among all of us.

After we shared the money, I got a share of $2,700,000 (Two Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) US Government has ordered relocation of my team to another US Navy base located at border in between Jordan and Syria, so I need your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country(Syria) to your own country. Before senior Navy officials will discover it.

I am soliciting on you to keep it safe on my behalf till I come over to your country, It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a Security Cargo Company that specialize in diplomatic delivery and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destinations.

This delivery is going to be handled legally by the Security Cargo Company and there will be no form of risk in the process and the money will be sealed pack safely in a Diplomatic Box and the Diplomatic Box will be delivered to you in your country by a Diplomat. I have decided to compensate you with 38% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

I want you to help me to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on any of the followings area of business:

(1). Telecommunication
(2). Automobile manufacturing
(3). Five-star hotels:
(4). Real estate.
(5). Agriculture.
Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regard to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Have a nice day and always put me in your daily prayers.

Please, I need your assurance that if this money is delivered to you, that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money safe till I arrive at your country to meet you, then we will plan on how to live our life and investment with it.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to assist to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life as a retired officer.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the Navy base camp we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, so please let us continue communicating through email for the meantime.

Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regard to these proposals, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated before we are relocated.

I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Leigh Ann Hester - postemail36@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:59 pm

My name is Leigh Ann Hester, American soldier, currently serving in
Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP SPEICHER in
the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US
embassy in Baghdad. I'm seeking for your kind assistance to move some
money we discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old
palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, full details will
follow if you are interested and please do contact me via email. for
more details:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Sherri Gallagher - sherrigallagheras@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:04 pm

My name is Sgt. Sherri Gallagher ,I am a US Medical doctor in the Army currently for a rescue mission in Syria . during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters overthrowing the government of Syria which we believe was the money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, it was agreed by all Army officers present on that mission that the money will be shared among us which we did.

From the total fund my share was $2.m us (Two Million United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of (Syria) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, i want you to assure me that if this money is sent to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy in keeping it.

I want to let you know that all the arrangements with a Security company here in Syria to move the fund to you will be officially and legally registered with your names as the receiver and my representative, Right now the money has been deposited as box of PERSONAL EFFECT containing gift items with the security company here in Syria .

I will give you 30% of the total if you can be able to receive the money and keep it well until I arrive in your country, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will ask is for you not to discuss this matter to a third party, even if you do not want to do the business please delete information and try to keep it secret.

The box is in the custody of a well-recognized and registered security company here in Syria and it is registered as PERSONAL EFFECTS THAT CONTAINS GIFT ITEMS, Like Jewelries, cloths, and wristwatches (etc.)because I cannot transfer it to my account neither anybody because of the amount involved is huge ,the only safe method is by VAULT.

I am seeking your help to receive the BOX on my behalf for me to invest in your country with it because I am going to resign immediately. You receive it with a good heart and trust to be honest in all areas to me.

All the arrangements for the quick and safe conveying of the box to you in your country will be properly made and all modalities required will be provided perfectly, I will send you the picture of the BOX for your perusal view, this DEAL will only take us 4 working days to have it perfect conveyed to you if you can handle the amount involved.

If you are able to handle the DEAL with utmost good will, I promise to offer you 30 %, and 5% will be kept aside for expenses that will be incurred, you are going to guide me on areas of investment in your country. I will tell you the requirements that I need from you as soon as you declare your interest to proceed.

Regards,
Sgt. Sherri Gallagher.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Sherri Gallagher - sherrigallagheras@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:01 pm

.... didn't expect that she's "serious" and would answer

Please, you know that this is A DEAL, protect my interest and do not expose my intentions. I have taken the risk of sending you my Passport, it is to prove what I have said and I plead with you eventhough you are not interested to continue, keep it also as a secret.
Sgt. Sherri Gallagher.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 03:51:35 +0100

PASSPORT.jpg

.... lovely Sherri have a willie :mrgreen:

Return to “Other types of African scams”