It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Soldier Fund Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Captain Henry Clark; <henryclark90@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Good day,

I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision, for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on war against terrorism. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (15.9million U.S.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money for a good business, so I need someone I could trust to channel this box & If you accept i will transfer the money to you. Where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.
I am an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is much secured so nobody can monitor our conversation, then I can explain in details to you, at the moment i can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, i just have to be sure of whom I am dealing with for more confidence in me for the deal and I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope am been fair on this deal, get back to me with your full information such as:

Your Full Name,_________________________ Your Full Address,______________________ ____
Your Direct Cell phone Number,___________________ Occupation and Age.__________________________

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

Regards,

Captain Henry Clark
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Captain Henry Clark; <henryclark90@outlook.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt Katherine W.Cullen; <sgtkatherinewcullenn@barid.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:11 pm

The only proof i can show you is my ID. is that enough? and you must also show me your ID as you brought issue of trust
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Wendy Schwartz; <wendyswartz1011@yahoo.co.jp>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 19, 2015 12:59 pm

I know you will be surprised to read my email. Am an American citizen,apart from being surprised, you may be skeptical to reply me based on what is happening on the internet all over the world. one has to be very careful because alot of scammers are out there to scam innocent citizens and this has made it Very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.
over and join the person immediately the funds get into your care.Please, I want this to be between i and you since I am still in the have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.
army. To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money, because most of these scams are all about sending money. Though, I would liketo hold back some information's for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the website stipulated below to enable you lf you are willing to show me your honesty and trust, I think I will be able to trust and work with you. I am an American and you should be rest assured that I cannot be Involved in scam My name is Capt. Wendy Schwartz, a member of the US ARMY medical team, deployed to Iraq Just Because of the ISIS Problem. I just discovered two trunk boxes containing consignment of America $100. I know you must Have Been reading mails like this on the internet but i want you to understand that out of 100, one can be true. I have deposited two consignment boxes with a security company in Iraq. Am looking for a trust worthy individual who will assist me to receive the funds before i will come
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_military_intervention_against_ISIS
www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/iraq-options
www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/meast/iraq-crisis/
Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding.I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without Knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go to the public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more. I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I would like you to get back to me withthe Following information's;
1.Full Name...
2.Address....
3.Occupation...
4.Age..........
5.Your Telephone Number..
As soon as i received These information i will get back to you.
Best Regards
Capt. Wendy Schwartz

Received: from [185.64.47.170] (helo=User)
by www.hostingnow.jp with esmtpa (Exim 4.69)
Reply-To: <wendyswartz1011@yahoo.co.jp>
From: "Capt. Wendy Schwartz"<WendySchwartz1000@hotmail.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

RU-MIRANDA-MEDIA-20140716
Miranda-Media Ltd
Oleg Vinkus
Nagatinskaya street, 1, building 26
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

First IP <112.78.199.218> shows

SAKURA-OSAKA
SAKURA Internet Inc.
1-8-14, Minami Honmachi,
Chuo-ku,
Osaka 541-0054,
Japan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams; <captpatrickw@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:14 am

Dear Friend i saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you,

Permit me to introduce my self to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 35% of the sum and 65% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Major Awad Ismail; <awdismlib635@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Greetings to you and your family,

I am Major Awad Ismail a loyal commander of the Gaddafi's secret army.
I am writing you this email from my sick bed and I know my message will
come to you as a surprise, but don't worry as I have been battling with
Cancer for 4 years and since after the fall of President Gaddafi of Libya
I have been trapped in a bunker in a secret location here in Libya and
have not gotten the medical attention I use to afford.
When I heard from the doctor that my condition has become so critical,I
had to reach out to contact you in order to help me utilize my wealth the
way I am going to instruct herein. I have prayed about everything and it
has been revealed to me that you can make judicious use of the resources
for its intended purpose.
I have the sum of Twelve million dollars in a safe deposit with a
financial institution/security company in Ghana . Just ensure to use a
greater portion of these funds for the welfare of my only surviving son
who is a refugee in Togo but not known to anyone. Note that you will never
have any problem with the laws in your country or abroad because these
funds/Money are deposited with a claim code and not a Name as the Gaddafi
family trustee lawyer.
I will guide you in all aspects to ensure everything is legally done as
far as my lawyer is concern. The most major part of the money you will use
to bless Helpless and Needy Children all over the world. Please reply to
this email
< awdismlib635@gmail.com > if you can assure me to use the money for its
purpose so I can send you my lawyer's contact for you to contact him to
effect the transfer of ownership to your name and i will send you the
deposit code to forward to the finance/security company to have the money
released and directed to you.
Visit below confirmation
globalresearch.ca/who-pocketed-gaddafis-billions/5310459
Regards,
Major Awad Ismail

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Deanie Scolt; <deaniescoltp_47@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:13 pm

Hello dear Friend. I am Deaniescolt, a US army working under the peace keeping force in Afghanistan presently. I contacted you for a very important purpose and your response will be highly appreciated. Please, get back to me via the mailbox below so I can explain to you better. .Deaniescoltp_47@hotmail.com Deanie.

....... IP shows Microsoft

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Hello Dear Friend.

Thank you for contacting me back.
I am sorry if content of this message meets you as a surprise.

I am Deanie Scolt, a soldier working with the United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.
There are many reasons to which makes me contact you and I want you to lend me your trust as I am lending you mine also.
Time will not allow me to write in details now, but I shall explain more later.

I have in my possession the sum of $2.5 million USD Which I made here in Afghanistan.
I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent, but things are no longer comfortable with me as the deposit is with the Red Cross agent and I want the fund moved out from this place.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money.

Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you further information about the movement of the fund.
I am in a hurry writing now, so I cannot give all the details now.
Your urgent reply is needed if you are willing to assist me on this process.

This is confidential and I want you to see it just as I am saying it and nothing risk is attached.

Regards,

Deanie.

Duty_pic_3.jpg

image_1_3.jpg

By both Pics we fall over Ukraine Soldier Xenia Aleynikov; Top 10 Finalist by the Contest "Beauty in Uniform 2012"
http://odessactrs.livejournal.com/4404.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:13 pm

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

This has nothing to do with a transfer.
It will be a hand to hand delivery.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Monica Brown; <smonicabrow@usa.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Hello dear xxxxxxx
How are you, My name is Monica Brown from United State, i decided to contact you also need your assistance.I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan,on war against terrorism.I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million US D Which i made here in Afghanistan and I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent.I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i through, you will assist me to INVEST it in a good profitable venture,I WILL give you %50 of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money,please reply me back to my email address (smonicabrow@usa.com) For more infomation.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams; <armypatrickwilliams@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Dear Friend i saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you,

I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of US$45.5Million US.D) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person. so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,

Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........
Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

melissa scolt - melissascolt@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:17 pm

4everdating.com/user/malissabtt
malissa daniel
I am Female
Looking for Male
Location United States
Here for Whatever, Friendship
Age 31 y.o.
Match's desired age from 18 to 100
About me hi my name is malissa daniel
Status Single ready to mingle
Ethnicity Native American

Hello dear Friend. I am melissa scolt, a US army working under the peace keeping force in Afghanistan presently.
I contacted you for a very important purpose and your response will be highly appreciated. Please, get back to me via the mailbox below so I can explain to you better. Melissascolt@hotmail.com

pic >> Xenia Aleynikov
also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 35#p451288

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Richard Hall; <capt.richardhall@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Hi,

I am Cpt. Richard Hall an officer of the U.S Army, I'm currently stationed in Kabul city, Afghanistan and I need to know if you can assist me with the safe keeping of some packages. I'll give up more details as soon as I get a positive response, just bear in mind that this is not Illegal in anyway.

Yours in service

Capt. R. Hall

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Milia Deacon; <miliadeacon@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:11 pm

RE: REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU.

My dear, how are you? i have something very important to discuss with you and it should be a secret between us. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5million USD Which i made here in Afghanistan, I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan,you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information on how to proceed with this plan. i want you know that no risk is involved because the money is genuine. I shall be waiting your urgent response soon.
Yours sincerely,
Milia.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Milia Deacon; <miliadeacon@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:49 pm

My dear, how are you, hope you are doing fine. Regarding to the issue of the money, i appreciate your understanding and love. I am happy very that God did not want us to lack anything when ever we get together, am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. Tomorrow or next I will send the portfolio to you, through (UN DIPLOMATIC SERVICE), and the package will be delivered to you in person in your city.I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the
modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Regards,
Milia.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Milia Deacon; <miliadeacon@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:08 pm

.... from 07:14am

My dear, how are you? i want you to believe me okay. I will not lie to you with such information. I will be waiting to hear from you soon. Kiss.

Adding cut-out:

Return to “Other types of African scams”