It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Soldier Fund Scam

419 Scams, Lottery scams & Other African Dangers to Beware Of
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr. - genjohnjr07@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 pm

Greeting To You Once Again

I'm sorry for late response in your email, you have to understand that down here we have been very busy.however i want to use this opportunity to let you know that the reason why i asked for your assistance to get this transaction done just that i don't have the chance here in military field to do anything the only chance i have is this email i'm sending to you now, that is the main reason why i needed your assistance to conclude this delivery to your home address. I will like you to invest the money as soon as the delivery agent deliver the boxes to you to any good business that can bring good profit and you can be managing it until i done with my service in military ok because i cannot make it by take a leave because we are in a very serious duty from now on.

Please take your time to read and understand this email as it contains the details of plans and requirements to conclude this venture.{PRIVATE}.

I must thank you for your quick response to my email requesting your assistance to conclude this transaction.There is no risk whatsoever as regards this money. But the most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through bank, It will not be safe for us, I have contacted earlier a very good trusted and reliable diplomatic shipping company which mostly used by our forces here in Afghanistan that send goods easily through diplomatic means and private military way to anywhere in the world and the diplomat agent is already with the boxes like i told you earlier in my previous email.It must be kept low profile because it is a lot of funds in the boxes! People are dying here and i pray we make it out of here alive!!! I need your help because my spirit Tell's me that you are trustworthy. There would be no problem if you follow all my instructions carefully.

He can deliver the boxes to you easily at any address of your choice around the world. The baggage is tagged as diplomatic personal effects and the shipping company did not know the real contents of the boxes. A few friends have used this means to convey goods out of Afghanistan because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high but I have already paid the Courier delivery fee . I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money when it gets to your base. And only expense you are going to make is to pay clearance fee only to enable the diplomat clear the boxes from airport authority today and move to any choice address you want him to deliver the boxes to you.

I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and protecting my great country, most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty,for me i have been married twice of which none ever lasted up to 2yrs due to the nature of my job.

My 15yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact i can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of America is built on our pain & blood this is why i decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant whom we captured and has been executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit i reported $100million dollars out of the funds we discovered and used my position to ship the remaining $40million dollars out from Afghanistan for safekeeping until after my assignment as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to help out in the on going war on terror.

I know you might be wandering how i got your information for this, well i am a level six holder, and i have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust you not only as a citizen but also for you been someone i can trust.With that,i decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company.

I know i may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent but the deed is already done,this happened due to the rush down here,as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on going war against terrorism, with that i had to rush things up, and i was unable to let you know before now,please accept my apologies about that.

I know you might be wandering why i did not send to my family, well i need you to know that the only Family i have is my only daughter that is just 16yrs and my Mother whom is presently 88years and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the US army,and you know the confidentiality of this deal, so they must know nothing about this transaction.

Please i got a confirmation that the boxes are presently in INDIA now, Have below is the contact details of the delivery man. Contact him immediately your received this my message and send him the clearance fee to enable him clear the boxes and proceed to your location for final delivery okay.

Name: Diplomat Johnson Edward
Email: johnsonedward@deliveryman.com

If you are hurry and fast enough you can conclude this within the next 2days and the boxes will be in your home address.The total amount in the boxes is $40.Million usd, since I can not take any chance by keeping any cash on me due to my duties here. If you are willing, interested and trustworthy person to do this with me,I will like you to tell me how much percentage will satisfy you for your assistance in this business.And One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers here in Afghanistan and would tarnish the reputation of other service military men.We need to build trust OK!

Note: If you are equal to this you have to keep this as a little secret until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of the boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain raw cash, because i made it clear to them that you are my cousin whom i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing about this,and also, for security reasons, i feel it would be best we take care of this via e-mails,because making calls might be risky as our conversation might be monitored or tapped into. Thanks

The total amount in the boxes is $40 Million Dollars. It is only me that knows about the transaction from this end, everything has been well planned out ok.

Please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the delivery man.attach is my id card and my passport. and i will like to have yours ok.

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you!! Yours Sincere

General John W Nicholson Jr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Gen. John W. Nicholson Jr. - genjohnjr07@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Mark Edwards - sgtedwardsmark5050@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:52 pm

Important offer
Good Day,

Sgt Mark Edwards here,an American soldier serving in the 1st Armored
Division in Afghanistan,you understand our situation here being
attacked by insurgents.On the process, we secretly moved some amount
of money that was hidden in one of the Saddam Hussein's caves,which at
the moment not traceable.

Your kind assistance in receiving the Project funds will be
appreciated,for the purpose of investment.60% of the total will be set
aside for a good business Investment while an offer of 40% is made
available to you,hope you'll appreciate that.I'm not asking much but
rather a hand of assistance in moving the funds out of the London
security vaults where it's been deposited under a temporal immunity
coverage.

Afghanistan is a war zone and my life here cannot be predicted as
anything can happen at any time,so would not like to miss the chance
of completing the final process of the funds,which is a confirmation
of it at your receiving address.

A diplomatic courier will be an ideal plan for the shipping of the
package which is a silver box containing the treasures.Note that the
process would encounter no hitch as it is a risk free transaction and
has a diplomatic coverage so cannot be checked at any port of
Entry/Exit.If this offer is ok by you,then further details will be
sent to you,let me say that "TRUST" should be our major objective in
this venture,as you'll be in control of it all,until my mission is
completed.Can you be trusted?

Please reply to: sgtedwardsmark5050@gmail.com

kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest.

From Afghanistan

Sgt Mark Edwards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. George Smith - georgesmithsgt672@earthlink.net

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Greetings

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I found you listed in the (DOD) Database and I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. Please, I really want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf. I am Sgt. George Smith an officer in the US Army, and also a Duke University Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 92nd Engineer Battalion (Black Diamonds) Peace keeping force currently deployed in Afghanistan. We were moved to Afghanistan from IRAQ as the last batch just left, and I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes. Anywhere you are i will direct the consignment to be shipped there from IRAQ.

I HOPE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED ?.

If you can be trusted, I will explain further when I get a response from you today.

God bless you.

Sgt. George Smith

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. George Smith - georgesmithsgt372@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Dear xxxxxxx,
In response to your message, the funds would be delivered to you via
diplomatic means. All necessary arrangement to achieve that has been
carefully planned out. The amount of money in question is $25M and I
am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum for your participation
and good partnership.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Regards,

George

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. George Smith - georgesmithsgt372@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:36 pm

I will do that when I have break

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Mark Edwards - sgtmarkedward221@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 pm

From Sgt.Mark Edwards
Good Day

Sergeant Mark Edwards,a Sergeant in US Army. I am from Mananas,
Virginia and i have been working under United Nations for passed 13
yrs,currently on deployment in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission
and i am 49 yrs of age.

I am contacting you with trust because trust offers us peace and
security in life as we live. Actually peace and security makes trust.
Peace is the emotional aspect, while security is the physical. It
allows us to open ourselves up to family, friends, and strangers.I
have a very desperate need for your help.I am seeking your kind
assistance to move out some funds, I got at the war zone in that box
as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I
complete my service here.If you are interested then more details will
be send to you.

Please reply to: sgtmarkedward221@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Sgt.Mark Edwards,
1AD 1BCT G3,
IRMO Operations,
US Army.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Zaya Hero - zayahero1992@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:37 pm

Dear Friend,

My name is Capt. Zaya Hero, am looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship, please I'll be glad if you can kindly get back to me for more details about business transaction worth 2.5 Million Dollars in box, i need your help to deliver this 2.5 Million Dollars into your home address through diplomatic method.

On January 1, 2018. during our rescue mission assignment for a Jordanian Pilot (hostage) at ISIS Oil Facility, there was a particularly brutal firefight in Raqqa, ISIS’s capital in Syria, after defeating them, i came across a two crest box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the sponsors and supporter of ISIS, which i believe that the money was meant for buying of weapons and ammunition's, so we agreed by 9 Army officer on that rescue mission that the money will be enclosed and be shared among all of us.

After we shared the money, i got a share of $ 2,500.000.00 ( Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars),

I am soliciting on you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Cargo Company that specialize on diplomatic delivery and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

Below is the delivery company address.

Intercontinental Delivery Service
Head Office: Terminal 3 Dubai International Airport, UAE
Phone: +971 1557 4687 98
Email: info@intercontdelivery.com
Email: asia@intercontdelivery.com
Email: usa@intercontdelivery.com

The delivery service is going to be handle legally by the security cargo company and there will be no form of risk in the process and the money will be sealed and pack safely as a diplomatic cargo and it will be deliver to you in your country by a Diplomat method. I have decide to compensate you with 40% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country wish you will assist me.

Best regards

USS. Zaya Hero

Received: from wem501 (210.134.90.71)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 19:57:20 +0900
Reply-To: zayahero1992@gmail.com

Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047,
Japan

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lisa Brown - lb1128903@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:37 pm

Greetings Beloved Friend,

I am really seeking for a true love relationship and i pray if you will show me love with trust, we both will live forever as one. I am ready to be yours, I believe in real love from the heart, I need that special man in my life with a loving heart to me. I believe that age is just a number but real love comes from the heart which i cares with your open minded heart to me.

About me, I am Lisa Brown, a citizen of the United States of America but now on peace keeping mission here in Libya since the death of the president Muammar Gaddafi as the result of my profession in serving the world united nation as a United State Army officer. I grow up as an Orphan at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am 32 years old, single and never married before, i attached my photos about to this mail and i expect your own photo when replying my mail.

More about me,i think I am sensitive and kind to people, my co-workers always says that I am good in protecting people. I live to be spontaneous and i am usually good in trying my best in any position i found myself, I am hard working in my job and always enjoy it, no matter it doesn't give me so much time, I have peace in my heart and always pray for God to give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, fun to be with,meaning that i am single but intend to get one by my side to settle down with,I leave alone comfortably in our military barracks in United State.

Here in the military camp in Libya, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone,we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.Meanwhile, how is life generally with you over there? as for me life goes on here good but only committed to my job. I will like to know more about you, your likes, dislike and life experience, please you should also send me at least a photo while getting back to me.

Yours,
Lisa Brown

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Burrick Richard Maxwell - burricrichmawell@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Greeting to you, my name is Burrick Richard Maxwell, I'm a Lieutenant General.
and I work under the United Nation here in Afghanistan. I decided to contact
you to see if it can Interest you to join in this deal. Please reply back to
me so that we can communicate and I will give you more details. I will be
waiting to hear from you. Via this email below

burricrichmawell@gmail.com

Burrick Richard Maxwell

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 pm

...... immediately his answer

Hello xxxxxx xxxxxxx,

I'm really delighted to see that you accepted my request, it goes to
show that you are a humble personality and you know the essence of
communication My name is Gen Burr, Richard Maxwell. I am an Australia
military senior officer currently on duty post here in Afghanistan. I
am stationed at the peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan. I am from
Remark to be precise.be I know that this the letter may be a very big
surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal
search and I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish
before my contract with UN expired I decided to contact you to see if
it can Interest you to join in this deal. Please, I have added you to
my hangout do accept me, my friend.

The reason why I am writing to you now is that we had a patrol
(January 23, 2019) near the village of Kunduz. Kunduz is a town in the
Baghlan. The town is located 56 km to the northeast of Baghlan. We
came across a safe box that contains a huge amount of funds that
belongs to the evolutionary, which we believe they use the money in
buying weapons and ammunition and a separate box containing 100 Kg of
23 carats of gold bars, so we decided to share the money and the gold
among ourselves and it was agreed by all parties.

Presently money and the gold have shared among us, and out of the
the total fund, my share was 5.2 Million Dollars (Five million, Two
hundred Thousand Dollars) and 20 kg of 23 carats of gold bars. I am
seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money which is
5.2M Dollars and the 20 kg of gold bars out of Afghanistan here
because UN security safe house where the box was deposited is about to
shut down due to the crisis we are facing here. and I can't keep it in
my camp because is not safe here at the Afghanistan camp because of we
do not keep such thing at the camp here, and if the officials find out
what happened we will be in trouble, so I want you to help me

receive and safely guide it until I complete my contract here, then I
I will come over to meet with you.

NOTE; This is not stolen money, and there is no risk involved and
inform that, this deal is 100% risk-free, as I have made arrangements
with our red cross representative who promised to deliver the box to
any of my choosing destinations. One passionate appeal I will make to
you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, Should you have
reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this proposal as any
leakage of this information will be a problem for me. I have survived
two suicide bomb attacks, which prompted me to tell you about this
because I will be migrating to you to invest and start a new life not
as an army any more but self-employed. If you are interested, please
reply back to me so we can talk and get details. You will have 30% of
the total sum, 0.5% for expenses incurred during the conclusion of
this deal while 69,5% for me. contact me via email. Please tell me
about yourself.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:45 pm

You have to see my Passport is attached to please do send me information in need to draft the letter for you to forward to UN.

Hello xxxxxx xxxxxxx

Thank's for your ability to help me receive my consignment box to your
position, pending upon my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a
dependable and trustworthy man. So, I will like us to contact UN
SECURITY SAFEHOUSE for the Shipment, Please try and contact them via
Letter

Here below are all details needed for me to help draft WHOM IT MAY
CONCERN letter that you will forward to the UN as my representative

My full name - .....
Phone number - .....
Home address - .....
The nearest airport in your city...
Your nationality.....
Occupation...
Date of birth.....
Country...

These are the complete details above needed to write who it may
concern letter for the shipment. Please I need an urgent response to

my email so I know what to do next upon the delivery
My sincere regards
Gen Burr Richard

Burr-Richard.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Col. Hussein Harmush - colhusseinharmush000h@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Hello Dear Friend,

I am Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living
with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I
got your contact from Syrian - American Army officer who was injured
in the ongoing Syrian war but died last week while receiving medical
treatment. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1. To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your
country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing
civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.

2. To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum
of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a
financial institution in London. Should there be any need for
evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this
business opportunity, I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of
fund for your confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your
personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my
family for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly
for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner;
provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the
funds hits your Bank account. Could you please send me an email
response to enable me know that you have received my email business
proposal. Reply me now !

Thanks and Regards,

Col. Hussein Harmush.
Writing from Canberra Australia.
Email: colhusseinharmush000h@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Col. Hussein Harmush - colhusseinharmush000h@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:20 pm

Dear sir
Assalamu A'alykum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuh and many thanks for your urgent response to my business proposal. I am really very sorry for my Late response to your message as you know very well that i was hiding in a refugee camp in my country Syria trying to find a safe route for escaping with my wife and children to a safe destination possibly to your country where i can settle down with my family for investment of this funds but luckily for me i was able to move recently with my family to Canberra city of Australia with the help of United Nations committee on refugee movement. So i am presently in a refugee camp in Australia now with my wife and my children and i seek to build trust and extend a very good business relationship with you or with your company, In-fact my aim of making a contact with you is first to relocate my funds from the Bank in London where it is presently deposited to a safe destination of your choice probably to your designated Bank account. secondly i would want the funds to be released under your names as the beneficiary so that you can honestly assist me to invest and manage it over there in your country. Like you already know, I and my entire family are presently living in the safe condition of United Nations refugee camp here under the govern in London.ment of Australia due to the ongoing civil war in my country Syria. In view of this, I am totally incapacitated and not in the position to move around freely or have access to my funds with the Bank
My freedom of movement here in Australia is restricted simply because i belong to the Syrian government opposition group and i am one of senior Army officers that defected from President Assad led government to the opposition group few years ago, therefore i needed you to assist me in getting this funds transferred to your country, invest the funds into any profitable business opportunity in your country and take proper care of the investments until I am able to leave and visit your country with my family for settling down through your assistance. I shall visit your country once the civil war in Syria is over or possibly immediately after the funds is being successfully transferred to your bank account so that i may find enough time to give you more details about myself and my family during our meeting. I am sending to you a copy of the funds deposit slip as a prove of fund existence and i will also send an online funds release applications to the Bank in London (BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON) by providing your personal contact information to the holding Bank so that the Bank in London will start communicating directly with you when i hear from you again. I hereby propose to offer you 30% of the total amount of $ 5,000.000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) for your involvement and for your honest assistance in relocating the funds to your designated Bank account in your country. PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR A COPY OF MY PHOTO IDENTIFICATION AND THE FUNDS DEPOSIT SLIP IN THIS MESSAGE. Note to enable full commencement on this transaction, I would want you to provide me with the following information immediately:
(1) Your full names........
(2) Your direct telephone and Mobile numbers.........
(3) Your full contact address in your country.................
(4) Your age and occupation ....................
(5) Your marital status .......... etc.
Also please note my temporary refugee camp contact address here in Canberra city of Australia is hereby stated as follows:
*** UNHCR’s Regional Representation for: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific is located in Canberra city of Australia only.
*** Contact Address: 14 Kendall Lane New Acton, Canberra Australia Capital Territory (ACT) 2601 Australia.
*** Browse Official Website: unhcr. org.au
As a honest and devoted Moslem partner, i will be looking forward to your message again as quickly as possible to enable us proceed further with trust and understanding towards this legitimate business opportunity. Thank you again for your understanding and expected assistance during this transaction. Please send my profound greetings to all members of your family until i hear from you again soonest. Remember do not expose any documents of this transaction to any person in your country and also do not disclose any information of this transaction to any person for safety of every one of us. You must continue to treat every aspect of this transaction as top secret and confidential until the total sum of $ 5 Million USD is being released to your nominated Bank account for safety purpose. and always tune your television to CNN, BBC and AL-JAZEERA news channels to get more information about the ongoing civil war and bloody political crisis in my country Syria. ALSO YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ONGOING CIVIL WAR IN MY COUNTRY SYRIA AND MY LUCKY ESCAPE FROM SYRIA FEW YEARS AGO BY CLICKING ON THE BBC NEWS LINK AS FOLLOWS: .bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-14945690
Attached in this message is a copy of my Syrian international passport along with several other photos of my family which include my wife and my children with other people (refugees) living inside the Australian refugee camp for your record purpose. Thank you for your understanding and may ALLAH bless you!

Best Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Australian Refugee Camp

...... IP shows Google

222.jpg ....... its Hussein Harmoush

Australia-refugee-camps-4.jpg ...... UNHCR camp for Syrian refugees in Azraq, Jordan

Family-Pics-4.jpg

refugee-wife-children-1.jpg .... Oscar-Nominated Documentary Shorts: Watani: My Homeland follows Hala Kamil and her family as they move from Aleppo, Syria, to a small German city that welcomes refugees.

https:/ /edition.cnn.com/2011/10/14/world/meast/turkey-harmoush-mystery/index.html

HUSSEIN-BARCLAYS-DEPOSIT.jpg

Hussein-Syrian-Passport-1-4.jpg

.... didn't know that he's a Female

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sgt. Larry Hudson - larrysgtusa@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:00 pm

My Dear Friend,

My name is SGT. Larry Hudson. I am a war veteran with the United
Nations troop in Syria on war against terrorism. I am serving right
now in Syria. Based on the United States legislative and executive
decision for withdrawing troops from Kabul, I have been redeployed to
come and work in Syria on the platform of North Atlantic Treaty
Organization (NATO). Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted
states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war
against terrorism.

On the other hand, I want to inform you that I and my partner (Trooper
James Anthony Leverett) have the sum of 25Million USD, which we got
from a crude oil deal in Kabul before he was killed by an explosion
while on a vehicle patrol. Due to this incident, I want you to receive
these funds on my behalf as far as I can be assured that my share will
be safe in your care until I complete my service here(in Syria) and
come over to meet with you. Since we are working here on Official
capacity, I cannot keep these funds hence my contacting you.

I guarantee and ensure you that this is a risk free deal. I want you
to know that we have successfully moved these funds out with the help
of a Red Cross agent, I will inform you where the fund is as soon as I
hear back from you. All i want is your acceptance to receive these
funds on my behalf, Since the death of my partner, my life is not
guaranteed here anymore, so I have decided to share these funds with
you, than the funds being dumped at a great risk. I want you to tell
me how much you will take from this money for the assistance you will
give to me. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss
this matter with anybody, should you have any reasons to reject this
offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this
information will be too bad for us as soldiers here in Syria, i do not
know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and
survived so many suicide bomb attacks, this and other reasons I will
mention later to you. I honestly want this matter to be resolved
immediately, please contact me as soon as possible on my e-mail
address which is my only way of communication for now. Note: all
response should go direct to this email box:

Regards,
SGT. Larry

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Capt. Patrick Williams - capt.patrickwilliams404@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun May 24, 2020 6:06 pm

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

NOTE: Diplomat is coming through RED CROSS FLIGHT and they flights is still allowed all over the world because their not carrying passengers in they plain, only RELIEF MATERIAL such as food, so don’t panic as our delivery will be successful delivered to your door step.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accepted I will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and i can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,
Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

Return to “Other types of African scams”